All hotels in Morro Bay, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here590 Morro Ave, Morro Bay, CA, 93442, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Close the beach friendly staff"
We enjoyed our stay in Morro Bay. This hotel was very close to the beach. We were recommended a restaurant on the beach which was only a short 5 minute walk and it was delicious. The area was nice and we enjoyed seeing the otters, seals and squirrels down near the beach. The hotel was comfortable and clean. Would come back!!
1 night trip May 22, 2014
"It exceeded my expectations"
We were driving from SFO to LAX and we decided to stop at Morro Bay. Location near to pier, rooms recently updated, fair price, and a very good cup of coffee early in the morning, made of Morro Bay the perfect point to rest
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Ordinary"
It was a good experience
1 night trip May 21, 2014
Kubilay Cevik
"Location Great"
Quiet but right in the middle of Morrow Bay. Walking distance to everything.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Great stay."
We had one night there. Very clean. Broken Ice machine was the only negative. We enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
The hotel was within 2 blocks of the Embarcadero so very easy to stroll up to shops and restaurants. The room was large and clean. The morning breakfast bar was actually better than I expected or experienced at other hotels. I would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
Darlene
"Nice hotel close to waterfront"
We stayed 2 nights at the Comfort Inn during our family trip to Morro Bay. The hotel was conveniently located a block away from the waterfront, so we didn't have to drive anywhere. The hotel has been remodeled and looks very nice. Another convenience was the free hot breakfast (sausage, eggs, waffles, etc.). Service was prompt and friendly. We would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
letsgo
"Very nice place to stay"
Clean. Parking easy. Would stay there again
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
Very accommodating & friendly staff. Good breakfast & very close to the beach & the main area. Room was well kept & A/C worked perfectly.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Great Place to Stay!"
The Comfort Inn in Morro Bay was very clean and had extra comfortable beds. The staff was friendly and informed us about local restaurants in Morro Bay, San Luis Obispo, and Paso Robles. It was also awesome to get a full breakfast included in the price of the room. Their location is right in town, so we were able to walk to all the shops and restaurants in Morro Bay. I would highly recommend this Hotel and we will definitely stay there again sometime. Lorie
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
The Comfort Inn is just one block from the main tourist, shopping dining area in Morro Bay. From the hotel we were able to walk to almost everything we wanted to do. The hotel is very clean and well maintained. The rooms were roomy enough for the 4 of us. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. We really enjoyed out stay here and will stay there again. The only downside to staying here is that the floors are not insulated for sound. We could hear every movement made by the people above us. At night we had to run the air conditioner to provide "white noise" so we could sleep while our upstairs neighbors walked around, opened and closed drawers etc. When making a reservation, request a room on the top floor.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Jan
"Pretty Nice Stay"
The staff are great and the room very nice for the most part. Te ceiling was pealing in the shower area. The TV picture was spotty. Other than that, no complaints.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Philip
"Great location and service!"
Very good - nice room - clean and convenient! :)
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Great location! Hotel looks new, very clean!"
We love the location of this hotel, it's only one block from shore, we walked everywhere and left our car in the parking lot (free of charge). In my opinion, we have the best room in the hotel, we could see the "rock" clearly from our balcony and could also hear the noises the seal lions made in the morning. The front desk staff (it's a male, we didn't ask for his name) was very nice and helpful. The lady worked at the breakfast area is very nice too, she didn't try to rush us by closing everything on time, she asked us if we wanted to get anything before she closes the area. The only issue we had was that the flash sound of the toilet is too loud and it's too hard to push down the flash button. My parents had the same toilet in their apartment so I am used to it but still it's just too loud in a hotel room. Overall, we love our room and the hotel is well maintained, looks like a brand new hotel to us. We highly recommend this hotel, the complimentary breakfast is one of the best we have had. Keep up the great job!
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2014
KC
"Well worth it!"
Surprisingly this property was great! You can't beat it for the price. Staff was welcoming, room and bed was comfortable plus they offer breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2014
B'more
"Good hotel close to the bay"
We recently stayed at this hotel for 3 nights with our kids who were on spring break. The hotel is within walking distance to all the shops and restaurants along the waterfront. The room was spacious and clean. The hotel staff is very friendly and courteous, especially the ones in the breakfast area. The room rate included a complimentary breakfast buffet which was very good. My only complaint was the heater in the room did not work properly and it took a long time for the room to warm up. It was cold and rainy outside one day and I wished the heater worked better than it did. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would not hesitate to stay there again.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Vidyaa
"Very nicely remodeled hotel"
Great ease to local restaurants and shoppes. Room was very clean, upgraded and the bed was divine. Staff was wonderfully accommodating- when I realized I had forgotten something in my car late at night, after the access was closed would mean as a single woman I would have to walk around to a different access, the clerk told me "No problem, get what you need and then knock on the door and I will let you in so you don't have to be inconvenienced". Made me feel very safe. Breakfast room was fabulous. Parking in the garage was a little tight and I was there during the week so weekends could prove to be a problem. Overall, I would check back in again and most likely will since I will be working in the area often.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
Cherby
"Very nice Hotel in Morro Bay"
This was the 4th time my girlfriend and I have stayed in Morro Bay, but the first time we have stayed in the Comfort Inn. This turned out to be the best hotel we have stayed at yet! Very comfortable beds, convenient location within a 5 minute walk to the shops and restaurants, and very friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again. Oh, and the room we had had a sliding glass door to a balcony with a completely uninterrupted view of Morro Rock!
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Break time"
Afternoon clerk was very courteous . Room was clean , view of morro rock was nice. My only complaint was the morning clerks , none too friendly not helpful at all. Overall fair place price was little high but I'd do it again.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
busy man
"Break time"
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
busy man
"Friendly staff, clean room, good breakfast"
The receptionist was really nice. The room is really clean . The only regret we have is we requested a room with a view and end up with a room looking at the parking garage. The breakfast was awesome! We will surely stay again the next time we visit and hopefully they will give us a room with a nice view. :)
Ramsidel
"Close to the ocean and restaraunts"
Our room was very clean, the check in was hassle free, and the full breakfast amenities were great.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
Ramie
The room we stayed in is roomy, clean, comfortable bed and lots of pillows. Location is great...walking distance to the beach, restaurants and shopping. The only problem is the airconditioning is noisy and the location of the aircon is right across to the bed. Staff is courteous.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Maria
"Husbands Birthday"
First Julie at the front desk was wonderful and very helpful which made my husband Johns Birthday stay a wonderful weekend. I will be recommending this hotel to my sailing group which takes a yearly trip for a weekend in Morro Bay.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Very nice stay at Comfort Inn, Morro Bay, CA"
My husband and I had a very nice stay, the room was very clean, the staff was very nice, Julie was very friendly. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2014
Donna Williams
We checked in and then were told our room was not ready even though it was well after check-in time. We were tired and were needing to get ready for a wedding. Almost an hour later we finally got into our room. Then were disturbed twice by the maid who had forgotten to put ice bucket and then glasses in our room. When we got back late in the evening no one had mentioned that the front doors would be locked so had to find our way in. The room was very comfortable and within walking distance to town.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Brand new hotel"
Was there with my family and simply loved the hotel. Room was very big and comfortable, staff was extremely nice and all was new. The a/c was one of those old wall noisy machines, however worked well. Great water pressure in the shower and complimentary internet. Located close to the main restaurant street, the surroundings are not noisy and one is able to leave the car in the hotels garage and know Morro Bay by walking around. Breakfast was also great. Can recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
Droperio
"Nice and Pleasant stay"
Very good hotel, also located at an excellent location. Hotel staff is very friendly, overall very good experience..
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Vineet
"Best stay in a long week!"
The front desk staff was extremely helpful and very pleasant.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
kate
"Great Balcony View"
My fiance and I have been in love with Morro Bay for a few years now. We came here for a quick getaway. Comfort Inn was reasonably priced and only a block from the Embarcadero, so we gave it a try. We booked a balcony, ocean view room. From reading previous reviews, I knew that rooms 301 and 302 have balconies, but the view of Morro Rock is blocked by a large tree. When the very friendly concierge handed me a key for room 302, I made a sad face and told him my concern. He immediately changed our room to 304. The room was clean and spacious, the bed surprisingly comfortable, and the view was perfect. Do be aware, I don't think the room is always negotiable. We came in the winter, so there were rooms to spare. We probably wouldn't be that lucky in the summer months.
2 night romance trip Jan 6, 2014
Shannon
"Great location for all that we wanted to do."
Very comfortable hotel with a hot sufficient breakfast included.The room was very clean and spacious.
3 night trip with friends Jan 11, 2014
Phil and Ruth
"Frequent traveler"
This hotel was a comfortable stay with modern furnishings. The rooms were very clean. The beds were comfortable however I did not sleep very well because the heater was very loud and blowing air on my face as it was located near the head of the bed. The breakfast was poor. The eggs were microwaved and I found a hair in them. The only nice part is they had a waffle maker. I would stay here again if I needed a quick overnight stay.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
"Great Spot, clean and comfortable"
I was very impressed with the hotel and right from arrival I was comfortable. This had a lot to do with the very bubbly and friendly Receptionist who in my opinion sets the tone for any hotel. I would definitely stay here again with no hesitation and my room was perfect.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2013
Denise
"Needs work"
The beds felt like we were sleeping on cardboard. When water would turn on up stairs it was really loud in our room. Staff was great and so was breakfast. The view was good too. The worst part was that the room smelt musky like their had been prior water damage.
Other trip Dec 25, 2013
amber
"Froze to death!"
Outside temps were quite cold. Heat was turned off on the first floor including lobby area and in all rooms on all 3 floors. We spent the first two hours in our room under the covers waiting for our room on the second floor to warm up. We had to run the heater all night to stay warm and it was so noisy I got very little sleep. I would never return to this hotel or recommend it to anyone!
Other trip Dec 14, 2013
Jane
"Within walking distance of shops and restaurants."
Our stay was relaxing and the inn was quiet during the evening hours. All in all, we had a very enjoyable time! Keep up the good work.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
Richard Smith
"Prime location"
The staff was extremely friendly and rooms felt clean and beds were comfortable. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Alicia
Very clean and great location, easy walk to the restaurants.. will definitely stay here again..
1 night trip Nov 4, 2013
"Surprisingly pleased!"
Great view of Morro Rock and the sunset. Easy to locate facility. Friendly, helpful staff.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"Not so Comforting Inn"
Bad experience all the way around, to many negative details to list. Would never stay there again.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
"Best modern hotel in Morro Bay"
Superb modern hotel.Great rooms and service. Nice view .Very good breakfest. Daniel in the Reception was very kind and super helpfull. Will come again.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2013
"our stay"
nice to have breakfast at hotel. is close to activities. man who cleaned our room pleasant, polite.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Free WiFi and Breakfast"
The lady at the front desk was warm and friendly, very informative. The room has been recently renovated so everything is nice and new. Bathroom is great. Free WiFi and a free breakfast really made this hotel a great value. I will definitely stay here again if I make it up to Morro Bay.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"wonderful place to stay"
We loved this inn very much we extended our stay! It is a very cozy inn. The staff were very friendly, room is very nice and clean. The sheets are soft and the beds were comfy! Bathroom is well lit and very clean, very impressive. The hotel underwent renovation 6 months ago so everything is new. Free breakfast too in a very nice breakfast hall with sunroof. Very close to the wharf, you actually hear the sea gulls and sea lions. Close to the beach, marina and Morro rock. Would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Family on vacation
The hotel location was about a block away from town so it wasn't too noisy. We had no complaints about the room or the staff. Our biggest complaint was that there was not enough seating in the breakfast area (even though there was room for more tables and chairs).We saw a lot of people taking breakfast back to their rooms or eating standing up. There seemed to be a continual problem with the coffee running out. But overall, it was a good hotel. If I went back, I would have no problem staying here again.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Nice hotel close to the bay"
The Comfort Inn provided a large, quiet, clean room with breakfast and covered parking at a reasonable price. There is a small workout room but no pool. The hotel is a block and a half from the bay and close to shore-front restaurants and shops. An advertised "balcony" turned out to be a waist-high grille a foot from the sliding glass door. Slightly larger "balconies" were available on the 3rd floor but rooms had only a king-sized bed in each. In all, a good place to stay as you explore the surrounding beach communities and activities.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Joy
"Great location, big room, free breakfast"
Not sure why this hotel is getting three star ratings. It's no Ritz, but it's only two blocks from the MB waterfront with secure parking, free breakfast and courteous service. Our room was quite big, double queen with large flat screen TV and sitting area with a desk. Parking is below, rooms up top. Easy walking to Main Street businesses and waterfront shops and food. Would stay here again and recommend to others.
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2013