All hotels in Anchorage, Alaska, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here108 E 8th Ave, Anchorage, AK, 99501, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Nice acommodations."
Great stay. Will stay again next time I go to Anchorage.
2 night family trip May 13, 2015
Teresa
"A little disappointed."
It was okay nothing great. I was surprised that you had to pay $10.00 dollars for parking in their lot. The springs on the doors are so tight that they cause the doors to slam so you end out hearing doors slamming all night. The kitchen was why I stayed just thinking they would have a few plates and pans but no the rooms do not anything not even a spoon or a glass.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
DeWayne
I specifically chose this because it had a pool. My four-year-old was really looking forward to swimming, but the pool was "closed until further notice."
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
JOHN
"business trip"
Only complaint would be the bedding/bed, not very comfortable.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Just okay"
Very friendly staff. Due for much needed update.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Chared extra for parking...2 small lots that fill up fast...lots not connecred...noisy guests all night long...pool closed..
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"tried to double charge me for a deposite"
Nice stay but I never got a deposit back and when I asked about it after I was told I never gave it to them they refused me service when I tried to extend my stay with cash refused my service
1 night trip Feb 1, 2015
"One day in purgatory"
This is the worst
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Nice ! Clean and comfortable"
Cool...
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015
Jonathan
I arrived for a Task Force meeting and stayed through the weekend. I was pleasantly surprised with the service and the hotel. Yes, it is an older and used building. Yes, the carpet could be changed when worn. Yes the breakfast in the morning could be a little more than muffins, but then lets face it-- you do have a complete kitchen in your room (but cooking your own). The bath towels are not soft like the ones at home-- in fact they were scratchy and rough. The bathroom had its problems-- leaky shower(the washer bad and the water dripped), the toilet leaked around the base, and the marble around the sink had a drop of about 2 inches and was loose and looked like it was going to fall. There were individuals in the early morning(not guests) outside that verbally were abusive to each other and this went on during the whole visit. There were individuals that would come to the front of the hotel that would go through the places outside looking for "smokes". The staff was great and offered to help no matter what was asked.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"The best rate for a good night sleep"
Cool place ...
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Jonathan
"Disappointing"
I called before booking to make sure the pool was open, it was not. We couldn't figure out where to park and got no help from staff. Breakfast was a granola bar and a piece of fruit. Overall just a disappointing experience.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"room it ok"
no parking lot. you have to pay for parking lot
3 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
hai
"Ok but not enjoyable"
The room was mostly clean but the comforter and blanket were stained and had a lot of hairs in them. We had gone to your hotel because it had a pool so that we could take our three year old swimming. The pool was incredibly cold and the hot tub was like bathwater.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Nathan
"Hotel Review"
Room very cold; heater not working, Moved to another room - I requested it. That heater did not work either. I called again and desk said they would put in a work order to fix it the following day. Did not offer to come up and investigate. Cold wind blowing in window. Bagged garbage under sink - I removed it to outside trash container, Open old candy bar in tv console. Lots of dirt behind dresser. No cups or kleenix. Room very empty of any cooking utensils or a coffee machine. The desk area was frequently without help. A sign was posted that they were helping others. That signed appeared to never move. The phone did not work well to call the office. It also kept falling out of the wall jack. The breakfast area was unattended, minimal food and there were no napkins or help present. I was locked out of my room the following morning, even though I had paid for two nights.
AK gal
Perfect for what we needed. Thank you.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
T Sweet
"Nice Hotel That Takes Pets"
Quiet, clean and within an easy walk of downtown amenities.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Carl
"Anchorage Downtown"
This hotel is located in downtown Anchorage, within walking distance of many restaurants and points of interest. Best not to accept a room on the ground floor as there is always someonw walking by are pulling a car up just feet away from the window. Parking is and extra charge. Advertized as having pools but that is misleading as the two pools are to small to swim in ( wading maybe). Breakfast is coffee, instant oats an apple and granola bars. Would we stay at this hotel again, Yes for convenience only.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
John and Pen
"Not a place I would ever stay at again."
The hotel itself was dirty, they charged extra for parking, WiFi of a sufficient speed to perform any work on the internet. No mention is made of being charged extra for parking or WiFi. Drunks hanging around the hotel. There are plenty of other places in Anchorage to stay for the same price that don't nickel and dime you, or make you deal with drunks hanging around. The "breakfast" was minimal, a few granola bars, and prepackaged muffins.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Brad
very clean. Dresser furniture drawer needed repair. Quiet and had no noise issue for whole week.
7 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Peck
"Location good. Facilities disappointing."
Location was plus. Room was overly crowded. Room was for four, but set up for two (chairs and table). House keeping (plates, cooking utensils, etc) was incomplete-only one pan in the room. Staff was pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
james
"Not worth the money."
There looked to be granola crumbs on the bed when I checked in, and a green granola bar wrapper in the trash can. The front desk attendant was very rude upon check out and did not smile or seem happy, to top it off. Definitely not recommended
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
V
The staff's are relatively lazy.The room cleaning is not good.The regular facility is not well maintained.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"working / vacation"
One comment: The wifi link failed to work with my laptop and I-phone. People at the front desk helped with no success.
3 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Only stayed one night. Staff was wonderful as well as the pool and hot tub. The beds left a little to be desired, but not bad enough that I wouldn't stay again.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"meh"
The rooms were clean and nice, but having to pay for parking is uncool. Slamming doors all morning from other guests. No tv guide. I probably wouldn't stay again. The midtown location is MUCH better.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
Cassandra
"Not what it appears."
A disappointing experience at best. No maid service included, towels feel like sandpaper, and the worst breakfast I've ever seen at a hotel. Location is OK, but look elsewhere. Kitchenette had no glasses, and very little else. Second room we stayed in later in the trip was so hot we cranked the air and propped the door open, and it still never cooled off. Parking is an extra $10/night.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"yuck"
our room was pretty nasty. dirty dishes in the sink, trash on the very worn carpet. the pool had lots of scum on it. the bed and pillows were cardboard. the best part about the hotel was that it was pretty close to down town and somewhat low in price (for anchorage)
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
"Good size room"
They don't have a baby crib, which the website said they would have one.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Lacked enough help and maintence issues."
Upon checking into the room I noted that the microwave was filthy and the refrigerator not much better. All night the toilet kept cycling and there was nothing to do but shut the valve off myself. The room was hot and the only option was to leave the window open and since it was over the parking lot I had the pleasure of listening to drunken arguments most of the night. As there was no other options to stay that weekend I had to endure another night. I Asked the front desk to please fix the toilet and clean the dirty microwave and refrigerator. She told me the maintenance man would be in at three and all would be taken care of. About 5pm when I was in the middle of preparing for a dinner engagement, the same front desk agent came to my room and told me there was no maintenance man that day and took the lid off the toilet herself and tried to show me how to jiggle the float to make it work. Really? I'm not sticking my hands in there and shouldn't have to. I know the girl was trying with all the back up she had up front at least she showed up to do something. I told just not to worry. I was trying to get out the door and just put up with it. Won't stay again though.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Verna Skelton
"Nice hotel in downtown Anchorage"
We stayed 2 nights. They do not provide housekeeping in between.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
G
Parking price should be included in the room price sort of high
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Convenient location; Adequate Accommodation"
Plusses: convenient downtown location, generous room size (we had a 1 BR suite), kitchenette, laundry facilities. Minuses- inadequate stocking of kitchen (e.g., 1 bowl for a suite that sleeps 4?! lousy knife, etc), not all laundry facilities functioning, only one luggage cart, inadequate breakfast bar. Dingy furnishings/linens. Functional for a few days but I wouldn't want to stay for an "extended" period of time.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Jenny
"Lack of Communication"
We arrived in Anchorage at 11:30 (what felt like 2:30AM) to try calling the hotel for an airport shuttle. The phone did not work and would send you around in the same never ending voice mail. Finally we took a cab to the hotel. Once we arrived, we found we had been bumped from the hotel to the Midtown location due to pipes breaking. Did we get a phone call? or any heads up about going to a different location? Unfortunately, No. It was a constant ring around. I would never stay at this chain again.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Ashley
"Consider this a place to crash only . . ."
Hotel service was terrible -- and the rooms are small but adequate and in need of a good cleaning . We stayed for 2 separate nights before and after getting back from our Alaska excursions. No one was there to check us in upon arrival the first night, and no one at all was there to replenish the breakfast items the next morning. A nice guy doing maintenance had access to the supply cabinet and found me a few CoffeeMate packets for my coffee, otherwise, there wasn't much in the mislabeled "breakfast area." On the next stay, we were greeted by hotel staffer Mona who was just short of belligerent and definitely rude. We saw what the "breakfast area" was meant to look like the next morning and we went out for breakfast. It was basically coffee and a collection of packages to which you could add water. There wasn't even a carafe of milk to add to the packet of coffee. For around two hundred dollars a night (with taxes), we expected a lot more, esp. from a place that advertises that it includes breakfast. Also, note that they charge to park your car, but we took advantage of free parking meters for overnight until 9 am. The proximity to the Anchorage Museum made it a convenient location.
1 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2014
"It Was Okay"
Our stay was just okay. The hotel is clean and nice, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. However, there was no daily maid service. The reason this hotel, though, gets an overall rating of 2 from me is because the parking was atrocious. Very limited street parking, but there were two parking lots for the hotel that you had to pay a daily charge for. I've never had to pay to stay in a hotel parking lot. The lot should be free for the guests. Will not stay here again.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Less that average Stay"
Hotel needs updating. More like a studio apartment rental than a hotel. No hangers in closet, missing kitchen items. Downstairs breakfast was ridiculous.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Shuttle service less than stellar"
Scheduled a ride from airport. Didn't show so had to take taxi Driver for am shuttle to train didnt shiw , so very young desk clerk drove us Breakfast ok
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
retired
"It would have made a great dorm room in college."
But at $160/night it did not meet expectations. Some "features": Come to the front desk daily to get your ration of shampoo. The room, linens, and towels are not cleaned unless requested. The "clean" towels I had when I arrived were stained. The refrigerator 8 feet from the bed was so loud I unplugged it for the duration. I had to dismantle the bathroom sink stopper to drain the sink. Unfortunately I left my power cord in the room when I left. I called to see if it had been found. When told they would have to check I specifically asked that they return my call either way. No call ever came. On the upside, the "free" wifi worked with little hassle although it was low bandwidth unless you wanted to pay for an upgrade. They didn't charge me for a bag of microwave popcorn I picked up with my shampoo one night.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Towels like sandpaper..."
Towels like sandpaper and air-conditioning didnt work when I arrived. No shampoo and soap open... not great!
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Did not like the hotel at all. Did not have an ice machine. Breakfast was a joke! Would never recommend or stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Ray H.
"Reasonably priced downtown hotel"
Spent two nights at this hotel. Front desk staff were friendly. Reasonably priced.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Paid more than I thought I should"
Had a pleasant stay
4 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Arnhild
"Okay Anchorage Hotel"
Requested smoking room but was unavailable due to broken pipe. Limited parking slots for guests ($10/day). Beds were comfortable though room was outdated. Kitchen suite adequate though refrigerator doors were backwards and was difficult to open. Complimentary breakfast was packaged muffins and breakfast bars. Coffee only no juices or milk available. Housekeeping for nominal fee.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Beth
"Big price little comfrot"
no maid service unless you stay longer than a week. Not enough parking for all guests. Couldn't stay out late unless you wanted to park on the street. Charged $10 for parking. Rooms where run down, drain in bathroom was so slow you took a shower and bath at same time. Advertise a pool but it was more of a wading pool 20 feet by 20 feet. Hot tube was warm not hot
3 night trip Jun 16, 2014
winterwand
"Not a great location"
The place was understaffed. There were no towels and no schuttle.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Check the sheets"
Arrived late which seems to be the norm for travelers to Alaska. Checked the bed as I do with all motel stays and the bed had been made up but the sheets had not been changed. Spoke with the girl on the front desk and got fresh sheets, went back to the room and changed the bed. Not exactly what I felt like doing after traveling all day. The room wasn't great, but I've stayed at worse. Fortunately we were only booked for two days.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Jim & Deb
"Quick stay for one night."
We arrived in Anchorage by train around 8 and left again by train the next morning at 6 so it was a quick trip. In that time we went out to dinner and a local bar so we were barely in the room. Overall the hotel was fine - nothing special. Convenient walking distance to lots of restaurants. The handle on our toilet was literally falling out of the toilet so we had some issues flushing.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Extended stay"
When I walked in the door there was a man passes out on the floor-drunk. I encountered more very intoxicated patrons later in the day. In addition I was awakened at 3am by someone trying to get into my room. I just did not feel safe here
Other trip May 30, 2014
L harrison
"Average"
Made and paid for reservation way in advance for 2 qween beds. Non smoking room. Called days ahead and told them plane would arrive after midnight. They assured me there was no problem. When we arrived they said only room left was single queen. With no choice we took it. Went to room and the bed was not made someone had been in room and left. Took another 30 minutes to clean. Was also not informed of the $10 parking. Stay somewhere else!
Other trip May 26, 2014