All hotels in Danville, Pennsylvania, United States of America
15 Valley West Rd, Danville, PA, 17821, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Great stay Nice place for families."
Spotless room. Very comfortable bed and room layout. I was a little wary when I walked down the hall because the carpets were worn and spotted but as I said the room and its carpets were very clean.
4 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Ellen
"Great stay if you are going to Knoebel's"
I was pleasantly surprised by the amenities and we thoroughly enjoyed the outdoor pool. Breakfast was plentiful with many different choices.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Lois
"Family trip"
Comfortable, clean, relaxing, worth the price.
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Passing Through"
One night stay passing through area.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Good for the rate. Entrance doors to rooms are not convenient to go thru. Towels in our room were in poor conditions.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Surprisingly Pleased Considering Cost of Stay"
We stayed for two nights while visiting family for Thanksgiving. We looked for the cheapest hotel because we weren't planning on spending a lot of time there. We booked a king size room and was surprised that it was actually a king size suite, complete with two televisions, a sitting room, mini fridge, and microwave. The room was a little out dated and I did reclean the bathroom to meet my standards. The bed linens were very clean, crisp, and white. No stains! The staff was very friendly. Breakfast at the hotel was better then the breakfast we had at Denny's while out there. There were eggs, sausage, cereals, milk, yogurt, juice, fruit, pastries, and Belgian waffles. The buffet area was clean and kept stocked. The bar area was awesome. The bartender was entertaining and made sure nobody went without a drink. It was nice that you could buy a 6pack from the bar to take to your room considering you can't buy beer at gas stations in Pennyslvania. I was expecting a lot less from this hotel because of the price and amenities. I even brought my own towels and blankets because I was afraid of what to expect. Totally unwarranted worries. I will definitely be staying here again the next time we visit.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Nice staff, clean room"
After my original hotel was overbooked hotels.com put me here. The late night front desk gentleman was very friendly and helpful in helping me deal with hotels.com customer service. The room was fine - normal, clean, quiet, no complaints. Only there one night. Doubt I'll ever pass through Danville again but if I did I'd stay here.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Travis D
"The highway was loud and the room smelled."
We stayed here because we were attending parents weekend. Stay away from Danville - go to Williamsport!
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Katherine
"Not worth the money"
I could have spent 60 dollars for one night right down the road, and it was the same exact setup! My daughter hurt her ankle so bad in the pool, and of course they have no medical things to help. And the beds were extremely uncomfortable! Never again!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"It's ok, but..."
Trying to be balanced with my review. Pros: Convenient to town New mattress, linens, pillows Right off I-80, but quiet Front desk staff very helpful Cons: Older, dated, needs a facelift Bathroom was dirty, really dirty Security doors propped open
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Very out dated smells bad in hallways musty"
Should have stayed in a tent ! Never again, very outdated rooms and hallways very musty spelling , desk staff not at all friendly will not recommend to others, Danville in a nutshell all hotels outdated and dirty do yourself a favor pitch a tent or drive to Bloomsburg
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Geoff
"Pricey, Creepy"
For a hotel in this price range, their was a surprising amount of "old" atmosphere to the place. The beds were great, but the lighting, carpet and general feel for the place seemed less than modern. The phone didn't work, and the towels all had a grey dinge to them even though they were clean and fresh smelling. Slightly peeling wallpaper and dated decor should command a better price.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
grifunter
"Service was great!"
Would recommend tony friends. Close to restaurants.
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
"Quality Inn Danville, PA"
Terrible Wi-Fi connection. Could not use. Very difficult to control temperature in room. Poor quality treadmills in Gym. No TV remote in Gym.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
Bob S.
"Nice enough"
We were traveling to New York and stopped at this hotel for the night. It was clean, no bed bugs, I checked thoroughly. There was no elevator, but for a stop for the night it was a good place.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Nice Hotel for Location"
Good stay. Nothing special, nothing horrible. Good Bar/Restaurant and good hot breakfast.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
Monty
"Creepily empty"
The room was fine, the staff was nice, but the place was so deserted that my wife muttered "REDRUM, REDRUM" as we drove up. The access road was dark and the main sign by the road was very dim. Perhaps they do a better business during surgery season.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Gruntled
The hallways of the hotel smelled strongly of cigarette smoke.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2013
Smoke rooms smelled terrible. We could not get another room. Very disappointed in stay. Couldn't wait to leave.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Hotel hallways and room are worn. Sheets were comfortable but the bed was a bit soft (roll to the middle). Unfortunately, the morning we left water began dripping through our ceiling bathroom from the above bathroom. It was satisfactory enough for our short stay.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Overnight"
Good
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"ok for one night"
the outside of the hotel almost made me leave but the inside was actually ok. I only stayed one night but it was queit and actually was ok.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
Nice hotel. Lack of elevator is a big drawback if you are on the second floor.Breakfast looked good, but most of the food had run out by the time we got there at 730
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Convenient and spacious."
Tired but well laid out space. To bad the food service is lacking in the area. The hotel has the facility to serve guests and public, but only offer the bare minimum is offered.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
Robbins
"Halfway Hotel"
Aside from the Holy carpet, we found the space to be more than adequate and the staff to be pleasant and helpful. We will look forward to stay there in the future. A good value for a tired building.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Robbins
"Good Hotel, Spotty Wi-Fi"
Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. Nice breakfast spread with waffles, scrambled eggs, hash browns, yogurt, etc. My only problem was the wi-fi. The desk was on the far end of the room, near the windows and I could not get online there with either my laptop or my phone. It was much better on the bed closest to the bathroom (our room had two queen beds. It was too cool to go swimming during my stay but the pool was clean and well-kept. Overall, I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Savvy
"Reasonably priced comfortable hotel"
My husband and I needed a hotel for 1 night to attend a wedding. This hotel was perfectly located, clean and reasonably priced. The staff was friendly and we had a good experience.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Marie
"Not bad but not great"
The sliders on the closet were off track, There was a long black hair on the toilet seat when we walked in. The breakfast was just ok. Not enough sausage and one of the cerial dispensers were broken. Small damage to wall behind lamp in between beds. These are very inexpensive fixes! Room seemed clean as were the beds. Would I stay again? Yes. Would my wife? No. Service at breakfast was almost none existant. Hotel grounds needs some weed treatment and a good weed wack.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Bob N.
"Very Satisfied"
Room was very nice. Very satisfied.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
Lighting in rear parking lot not sufficrnt for seeing and for daddy the
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2013
"Good hotel for the price."
Room was nice, had small refrigerator and microwave, king bed, separate sitting area with foldout couch. Only complaint was that the hallways all smelled like smoke. The room was fine, but the hallways obviously used to allow smoking and didn't get rid of the smell.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Room smelled of cigarette smoke
1 night trip May 17, 2013
"Lacking Vitality"
We've stayed at many Quality Inns and this one was not up to their usual standards. It's obviously old and needs redoing. The suite was spacious, but there was no refrigerator or microwave. Bathroom grouting was stained; toilet wouldn't flush (but was promptly fixed). Barebones hot breakfast was lukewarm and lacked usual QI items such as hard-boiled eggs, English muffins, bagels. Server in breakfast area was sullen. This large motel had very few occupancies, adding to aura of depression.
Other trip May 9, 2013
Retiree
"Breakfast is not best when served cold"
Room was comfortable and of a good size. We traveled with a small dog and he liked the grounds. The breakfast was good but the breakfast room was too cold for comfort (about 55 F) so we took our food to our room. Staff said the breakfast room had been cold all winter and they did not know why. Without this issue, I would have given a higher rating.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Gene
The check-in staff was very helpful & accommodating. Hotel was clean & nice-we stayed in a king suite. Breakfast buffet was convenient.
Other trip Sep 29, 2012

JP

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

"Nice Quality Inn"
07/24/15 Doug P Pennsylvania Dutch Country, Pennsylvania
Condition very good compared to some other Quality Inns I've stayed at. Staff was great and helpful including the breakfast person. I was set to pass on breakfast but saw it was better than other Choice properties so ended up eating there. Some guests were a bit loud and rowdy, but not the hotels fault so I will stay here again.
"Needs some updating"
07/21/15 C_D_M06 New Jersey
The room was clean, smelled a bit weird, the water smelled funny too, like rotten eggs sometimes, hotel needs updating. Hot breakfast was included, eggs sausage pancakes. The bathroom was very small. We stayed for one night and it was fine, but I wouldn't recommend for a long stay.
"Not bad"
07/15/15
I've stayed in better but I've stayed in a lot worse! Room was surprisingly bigger than I thought but due for a facelift. Carpets and tub are a little worn and every time I move the bed squeaked.the wifi was awful!!! Besides that, nice bar on site and good breakfast. Also wish I would have brought my bathing suit since the pool did look really nice. I would stay again
"Quality Inn Danville"
07/13/15 bazoogler Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Mattresses were great which is a plus while vacationing. Bar on premises open 5-10pm was nice to grab a beer at the end of the day (food wasn't great, eat elsewhere). The staff were all very nice and accommodating. Easy check in/check out. Dog friendly which is a plus. Free breakfast daily which is a big plus. We used the hotel as a place to stay for a trip to Knoebels. Knoebels was about a 15 minute drive from the hotel. I would definitely stay there again, very clean hotel.
"Couldn't Leave Fast Enough"
07/12/15 Jennifer G Muncie, Indiana
To be fair, some of the factors in our horrible stay were not necessarily the fault of the hotel. However, they still bear warning. First: Smell--This hotel IS a smoking hotel. We booked on Priceline and it said "Non-Smoking" under amenities. However, we received a smoking room. The hotel seemed aware that people were regularly mislead by Priceline on this point. The room REEKED. I have allergies to smoke and coughed most of the night. The hotel suggested we open the window, but there was no screen in it. Second: Weirdness--When we arrived at 11 pm, there were quite a number of people hanging out in the parking lot, playing music, sitting in lawn chairs. It was weird, like they were tailgating in the hotel parking lot at 11 pm. They made us feel particularly uncomfortable as an LGBT couple, but I imagine lots of people might be uncomfortable with that kind of thing. Again, not entirely the hotel's fault, but they could enforce some kind of rule about hanging out in the parking lot at late night hours. Third: High Price--The room was so-so, and was $115, even for a late night special Priceline rate. Again, to be fair, this area seems highly priced. However, it was in no way what I would expect out of a $115 hotel.
"Really nice rooms for a great price!"
07/08/15 Michelle S Stratford, Connecticut, United States
My in-laws had a King Room and my husband and I shared a 2 Queen Room with our 2 kids. We were really surprised at how nice and how big the King Rooms were, bedroom with TV with a separate sitting room with TV and fold out couch. The 2 Queen Room was nice but only one TV for us. Next time we are getting a King Room so there will be no whining about what to watch on TV (my family hates it whenI whine). The breakfast was good with good selection. Although pool is outside my kids enjoyed it. Staff was nice and helpful. Everything was clean and well cared for. Overall a great stay.
"Was not disappointed"
06/30/15 drydenj Anderson, SC
I had read some below average reviews for this hotel but we were satisfied with our stay. The hotel is older than others in the average but was clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was good and well stocked. The only negative was the lighting in the rear parking lot was poor and gave me some concern.
"comfortable hotel"
06/22/15 vgwinger Harmony, Pennsylvania
We were stuck in a traffic jam 32 miles from this hotel, and it took us an additional 2 1/2 hours to go the final 20 miles, so got here af 8pm! Our room was waiting for us on 1st floor as requested, our dog was free, and beds were comfortable. The hotel itself appears to have been a former Holiday Inn, but has relatively new carpeting and paint. Large eating area for breakfast, which was pretty much gone when we got there at 8:30am, but I don't blame them for not replenishing, as there apparently were no more guests coming for breakfast after us. Price for room was much more than I usually expect to pay for a property like this, surely not a bargain.
"I've been in worse"
06/20/15 Jeff T
It was clean. And the people were nice. But we booked because the quality inn site said it had an indoor pool. We had kids excited to swim. While the lack of an indoor pop wasn't a deal breaker. The pool being empty was a disappointment. The free breakfast was nice though. Nothing fancy. But hot. And fresh.
"Would stay here again! Very nice hotel!"
06/07/15 BarbieJo14 Utica, New York
We stayed at this location one night while passing through PA. Although I saw a few not so great reviews, we decided to try it anyway. What a pleasant stay we had! The front desk area was neat, clean and welcoming. There was no "hotel" smell at all. We were pleasantly surprised that our room was a suite. Since I had used a coupon from a book I had picked up at the PA welcome center, I figured it would be a "cheap" room, but I thought wrong! The bed was very comfortable and there were enough pillows, which many hotels skimp on. All the staff were very nice. The room was very clean. It had a little wear but that's to be expected. There's a bar/grill on site which was nice so we didn't have to go out and find food after a long travel day. They offer a decent breakfast buffet, much better than the continental breakfast offered at most hotels. My husband and I both found more than enough food to satisfy, which is saying a lot! We would stay here again without question! Very good experience. There is an outdoor pool, but since we didn't plan on using it I can't comment on it. I also want to say I felt safe enough to make a trip out to my car by myself. (That has been an issue for me at a couple of hotels in another state.) If there was anything negative to say at all, it might be that the chicken wings we had in the bar were a little undercooked for my liking, but that may be a personal preference. Overall, my husband and I decided that this hotel was great!