All hotels in Bay Harbor Islands, Florida, United States of America
9660 East Bay Harbor Drive, Bay Harbor Islands, FL, 33154, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

It was good but the staff gave me a room with a bed when I booked two beds
"Close to Dr. Miami"
I came out here for meet & greet consultation with one of Miami's best surgeons & I was literally around the corner from him!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Shay
"Neat Place"
Hotel is nice. Not a lot of restaurants/bars near by.
2 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
richard
"Nice hotel at a quiet neighbourhood of Miami Beach"
The hotel was quite good, in a quiet neighbourhood (close to north beach). Very close to the beach, and basic shopping facilities. The staff was really friendly, breakfast was good, room sizes and the bathrooms were nice. Two things to be considered; if you want to experience the lively south beach neighbourhoods, you need to rent a bike or have a car. And the rooms have really thin walls, causing high amount of sound transmission. Other than these, I would really recommend this place. I enjoyed my stay there.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Daddy O"
Checking in was a mess. We stood at the counter for at least 10 minutes before we were acknowledged. There was only one person at the counter during check in time, which was quite odd I thought. The couple before us that checked in was given a room that was already occupied and had walked in on a gentleman.Once we were finally checked in we headed to our room. I was not aware that there were not elevators in this hotel and taking the stairs are your only option. Once we were in the room everything was great. We had issues connecting to the wi-fi so I called the front desk and they said they were aware of the problem and were working on it. The complimentary breakfast left much to be desired. We ended up walking down the road to a restaurant for breakfast. The hotel is in an area that is very quiet so we slept great at night. However, the walls are very thin and we could hear everything occurring in the rooms around us. There was no tub in the bathroom just a standing shower. Every time we turned the shower on it made this loud noise like the pipes were rattling and we could never quite figure out which way was hot or cold. The wi-fi did not work until the day we left. This was very disappointing, as my boyfriend needs access to the internet for work as he is on call 24/7. The hotel is about a 20-minute drive from South Beach but there are restaurants and shops within the area. I probably would not stay here again.
4 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Angela
"No WiFi"
Wifi did not work staff didn't seem at all concerned with this. Other than that friendly staff
5 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
paola
The location is really good and the staff members are really nice.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"best location, nice, quite and very chic hotel"
I was so happy that I chose this place. The location was great, not to far from the beach and got lots of store near by. Getting to south beach was not so hard too. I like this place because it was not crowded of people, so I got to sleep pretty good. Will definitely stay in this place everytime I go to Miami :)
2 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
nitipong
"Great Hotel - HORRIBLE Check-in / Out"
Neat little boutique hotel with small-hotel charm. The room was sufficient, but not luxurious and the hotel's small size meant the 1 staff person was the valet, front desk, and concierge all in one. The computer system they used appeard to be highly dysfunctional, as it took several minutes to buy a candy bar and several minutes to get a receipt at check out. Location is quaint and secluded in the Bal Harbor area, walking distance to the mall.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Justin
"Cute"
Cute, clean, comfy, nice atmosphere, nice quiet neighborhood, nice people, nice front porch.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Good for one or two night stay..."
Hotel was decent...all day free coffee was nice touch...and breakfast and wine and cheese evenings also. Rooms decently appointed and clean. A little off the beaten path and can be noisy at night if windows overlook restaurant attached to building. Snacks in room are EXPIRED...not that I'd buy a small bag of chips for $3.00. Gentleman on front desk in the evening/night hours a little strange and a bit obnoxious, whereas women in daytime very nice. Too bad no pool. Otherwise, a decent hotel for price
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
Clifford
"Daddy O's great stay"
Great lil hidden hideaway! Clean & comfortable [could use some better pillows] Close to beach, shopping & wonderful food nearby! For the price & location, we would totally stay here again!
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
martha
"Getaway"
Staff was helpful, room was very comfortable, overall a charming boutique hotel.
3 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"great hotel amazing staff 5 minutes to beach"
Great place.But what really made the hotel so special was the amazing staff they really took their time to make sure everything was perfect. I would highly recommend this hotel. very clean and an extremely comfortable bed.it's just a five minute drive to Halover beach
2 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Room saves this Hotel from 2 star status."
I chose Daddy O Hotel after canceling a reservation for a well known hotel. My first problem is the check-in time 4 pm is way too late. The latest check in time I`ve seen for most hotels is 3 pm. Then I had to pay for parking. I`ve never paid for parking at any hotel before this one. The parking fee($16) was not explained to me over the phone when the desk clerk or manager called to confirm my reservation. I was told that I would pay a $50 deposit upon check-in, but I thought it would only be used for the drinks in the room. Last but not least, I see a charge of $5.50 on my card, so I call the front desk and asked what the charge was for. I was told that it was for (2) two bottles of Dasani water from the room. I told the clerk there was no water in the refrigerator when I checked in and I did not purchase any at the front desk. So I had to get that refunded. I could have blew it off, but it`s the principal. I went on a weekday to this Hotel, so for me, even tho I got a good nights rest
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
LeoEsquire
"Good choice for quick stay"
Hotel was quieter than expected. This was a nice surprise. For the price, good choice. Would have preferred more reasonably priced food choices and some sort of waterside restaurant or bar.
1 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
"Visiting Miami"
It was great but needed to be a little cleaner.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
"Modern & Clean Rooms!"
Our room was wonderful.. Very modern & clean. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. The shower was huge. It was also a short walk to the beach. We loved everything about this hotel!
2 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2015
halsie z
"Decent hotel"
Our visit for our anniversary was good. But we wish we could have reserved a place closer to the beach. You have to travel a few blocks to make it to the beach. One thing we wish was different inside the bathroom was that the glass doors would be all the way not only half way, it allows too much watet to splash to the outside, making a mess of water in the bathroom afterwards.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Nice hotel, too far away from Miami or South Beach"
The hotel is really nice with a fabulous staff. If you are looking for a hotel with easy access to Miami Beach or South Beach however, this is NOT the area to be in. The roads in this part of the Greater Miami area are clogged, so it takes a long time to get anywhere and taxis are not plentiful or reliable in showing up. The heating in my room also did not work which would not be a problem usually. It was the coldest night of the year when I stayed though, so the room was chilly. The service staff was available to give me extra blankets which helped.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2015
Ellen
"Quick Miami getaway"
Everything was excellent! Front desk staff were friendly and helpful--esp Billy. Room was spotless. Location was great. The walls are very thin but it was not a problem. Parking was easy--I recommend self parking--their are plenty of spots around the hotel. Will def stay again!
3 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
Kiosa
"Daddy O"
The gentleman that checked us in was not very interested in things like parking and questions about where to eat dinner. The first desk person did not set us up for parking, when we came back and asked about parking, a different gentleman was at the desk he looked completely disgusted when we asked him to explain the parking policy. Parking ended up being $16 instead of the $12 that was listed on hotels.com. The parking lot was a municipal lot and the hotel would go out and put money in the meters as needed. The two ladies that were there in the morning were completely different they were friendly courteous and very nice.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Spotty Wifi, Thin Walls"
Walls are thin, Wifi is spotty, and it's a good fifteen minute walk to the beach. The neighborhood is basically high rise condos as far as the eye can see, pretty boring. You also have to pay a lot of tolls getting in and out of the bay harbor islands. The service is great here though, folks that work there are friendly and happy to help.
5 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Enjoyable stay"
A little hard to find but once there we enjoyed our visit
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Jack
"Great location, walking distance to a great mall,"
Personnel were wonderful, location was just perfect., close to beach and restaurants.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Reception bad but room was great"
Late night Guest Service guy was obnoxious. Kept trying to joke with me even though it was obviously not reciprocated. Just a slimy person. A young lady with a beautiful smile and positive demeanor is much needed behind that counter. Parking is horrendous. The room was fabulous. Great design beautiful selection of colors and the bed was very comfortable. Showers were great too and everything was very clean. An overall descent stay... Enjoyed the room very much.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
"Outstanding. Great hotel and location"
Great short vacation. Excellent location. Great room. Nice linens. Very clean
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
kenneth
"What a gem! L"
Such a cute hotel. Perfectly located. A Gem!
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Our stay was wonderful! The staff was super friendly and professional. Our room was very spacious and comfortable. They had a very filling continental breakfast every morning. My boyfriend and I had such a relaxing stay that I joked with the women at the front desk we were moving in. The hotel is walking distance from a lot of great shops, places to eat, and the beach! We are definitely going to stay at Daddy O the next time that we are in Miami.
2 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
"Good staff, needs a little TLC"
We were greeted warmly and the staff really did its best to welcome us. The location was great. Common areas need a little TLC, but are fine. Room was nice. I would stay here again!
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Very good hotel. Good location. Easy walk to shops"
Very good experience. We would go back to this hotel. Quiet setting. Excellent staff.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
60+ couple
We stayed for 1 night and we didn't want to leave. The hotel great and away from south beach so it was quite. I will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Tony
"Nice little hotel near Fancy Bal Harbour"
Pretty rooms with free wi fi and a simple continental breakfast. Good beds and luxury shower. Staff was outstanding. Next door to The Palm, Miami's version of the New York and DC steakhouse. Three blocks to the ocean, two blocks to Bal Harbour shops. only $12 for parking, a bargain in this neighborhood. Only major issues are these: no elevator (2 stories) and thin walls.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Mit
"Good price and location"
Bad staff front check in. Day time only.. No bath just a shower
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Nice atmosphere"
I stayed for business and would stay again. The people in the hotel and the surrounding shops were very welcoming.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Chic but bring earplugs"
I just had one night to try this hotel out. I'd read the reviews that mentioned thin walls but I knew I'd be beat and it would be fine. They are THIN. The ceiling is thin too. I heard everything from the neightbor and whomever was upstairs doing laps around his room starting at 4am was shaking the ceiling so much the light fixture was rattling (which woke me up). The styling of the hotel is great. Nice design work, great bathroom, thoughtful space usage. It's just a pity they didn't spend some more time and money on adding some sound deadening to the building before they remodeled it.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Anthony C.
"Stellar location and staff"
Staff was excellent! Checked, double & triple checked to make sure accommodations & amenities met & exceeded accommodations! Loved the individual room temp controls, hotel decor very modern, valet/self park very convenient & reasonably priced. Complementary breakfast very nice. Room rate very afordable & great location. We would def stay again!
2 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
"Horrible experience!!"
Horrible experience. We were there for two days and didn't take room service when we called down to request more towels front desk was being nasty. We asked for water at front desk. When we checked we saw a few charges for water no one had mentioned that they would charge us for it. Most hotels give it for free. The only thing you can see from your room is a dirty window that was probably never cleaned. Oh and there is no pool!!! Not sure why this is rated as a four star hotel this should probably be rated as a 2 star hotel! I'm never going back there!!!
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"nice and cheap and worth"
Real nice place to stay there Stuff is really good, hotel condition is good, pretty clean and room is not bad
1 night trip Jan 4, 2015
jiming
"OK. Just OK."
This hotel is a little tucked away, which was perfect for what I needed... a great sleep. The rooms were clean and nice, the front desk service was OK (the morning agent seemed permanently frazzled and short with customers). Overall an OK stay, although the walls and floors are very thin - you hear people walking above you and can hear a lot between the walls. An OK stay, but I probably wouldn't choose this hotel again.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2015
Nathan
"Nice boutique hotel by the ocean"
Stayed for a night at this hotel on January 1st. It's a smaller hotel with nicely decorated rooms and common areas. The location is pretty convenient. It's north of Miami beach but easily accessible by car. When we checked in the check in guy was really nice and because of an Internet outage he gave us free Parking. The only drawback is the rather poor (continental) breakfast and the lack of breakfast space. People where eating their breakfast around the lobby area. Other than that I would definitely suggest this establishment.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
ngls
"Ok hotel but not worth the proce"
I stayed here 4 nights while visiting family with my husband. we pre paid for this hotel and I expected to have a room reservation. Natalie at the front desk told us she was extremely busy getting European travelers rooms because they'd lost their reservations at other hotels in the area. Why did she feel she needed to share this? The room when we finally got one was ok. Small, stained carpet, burned out bathroom bulb, dusty coffee maker and generally not up to standards for what we paid. Customer service at the front desk was poor. Breakfast was all breads cereal and yogurt. No fruit. Coffee maker was the only thing I enjoyed.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
relaxed wander
Difficulty obtaining good temperature control: room either frigid or warm and muggy. Walls seem thin, making for much noice from adjacent rooms.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"miami bestie trip"
superb hotel. excellent friendly staff. trendy style in upscale neighbourhood. breakfest could be better though.
3 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
khaled
"Great hotel!"
The hotel was fantastic. The front desk was awesome. The room was very clean and big. Parking was a little tricky but overall I had a great time. Would totally stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Jonathan
"A/C very loud"
The hotel is a small hotel, well located. Air Conditioning is very loud and not integrated, we didn´t get a relax sleep. Check-in is very slow as there is only one person at the reception and takes more than 10 minutes per customer. Rooms were clean but housekeeping is not cleaning properly. People is very friendly there and international calls are for free, at least in the rate I paid.
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Pablo
"Nice, clean and well worthy"
Very nice, clean and well worthy hotel. Folks at front desk especially Courtney is very helpful, she gave very good info on all activities, parking near beaches, shopping and restaurants. Rooms and interiors are well done. Only issue I have faced is that it took a while to get warm water@ shower!. Everything else is pretty good
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
RAJESWARA R
"A++ for the staff"
The location is quiet and isolated and facilities are ok, but the staff is the real shining jewel of this place. The service received well more than make up for any short comings of this place.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
ralph
"NICE!"
It was very pleasant. My husband and I would stay there again! Very affordable as well.
3 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
Kiara
Staff was great. Room was great, except not enough table space for eating for two. Just one chair at desk. Breakfast was cold boiled eggs, hard bagels, rolls, concentrated oj, and condiments. Since its free it is what it is. Had a bottom room, heard footsteps upstairs..no Window view.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014