All hotels in Oakland, California, United States of America
170 Hegenberger Loop, Oakland, CA, 94621, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Great pool
    Clean
    Rather comfortable
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
"Great service--close to airport"
Family Reunion...other family members there, staff placed us close together. Excellent location and shuttle service was awesome. .
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"I favor Best Western but"
Their was a fan in the bathroom that ran loud all night, when I asked about how to turn it off , I was told that they new the fans were broken. She also said nothing could be done about it.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
i enjoy a qiut
Awesome service, nice hotel in a good location. Family was happy with all amenities. Thank you!!!!
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
kristofer
Neighborhood was not what we expected.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
we enjoyed our stay. Very nice that van took us to restaurant and picked us up
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
linda
"Nice hotel close to Oakland Airport, CA"
The overall experience was satisfactory. One aspect of the hotel was the comfort of the bed and the pillows. We had stayed in Marriott and Westin during this trip, but the most comfortable one from a sleep perspective was The Best Western hotel.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Sridhar
"Great, comfortable stay."
Staff was wonderful, Brenda was really friendly and got us checked in quickly. We loved our comfortable, clean room. Breakfast included waffles, sausage, eggs, bagels, cereal, pastries, etc, perfect for our boys. My nine year old loved the indoor pool and spa and the fact that they were crystal clear and did not smell of chlorine. Walmart, Panda Express, In-N-Out just a couple blocks away. Free hotel shuttle service got us to and from the Coliseum for our A's game. Will stay here again whenever visiting the area.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
McLemore
"good stay, close to airport"
An alright hotel, it was hard to find. off the main road tucked behind other hotels. glad they had breakfast, wouldn't want to try and find a place to eat in that neighborhood.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Overnight for to catch flight.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Colleen
Was sleeping days and was not disturbed by anyone. Hotel shuttle drivers were very nice , as were all the other employees.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Beds comfortable and hotel quiet. Shuttle a+
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"Adequate on a budget."
The hotel was a good price, and you get what you pay for.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Stayed at hotel at the end of a long business trip, as I was catching an early morning flight the next day. Hotel was clean, located well to airport and had excellent shuttle service. Was perfect for my purposes.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Great front desk service and courtesy. Kids liked pool and spa area. Very nice (and popular) breakfast. Good lobby coffee. Nice hotel in sketchy neighborhood, but I'll be back for airport convenience and A's baseball.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Close to Oakland airport"
A quick overnight stay while waiting for our early morning flight out of the Oakland airport.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Older hotel, good price though and very friendly staff. Located behind the Main Street. Nonetheless the neighborhood was a little scary.
3 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Staff very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Juana
"close to airport."
Staff was great. Breakfast was very good. Room was ok. Area was interesting.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
robert
"Airport stay"
It was okay, a little strange decor. Good breakfast friendly staff, scratchy sheets. Great shuttle service to airport.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Nice staff, clean rooms, and enjoyed the indoor pool. Free breakfast was a nice touch. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Nice hotel near airport and restaurants"
Went there for a night, the surrounding areas may not look so good, but once you enter the hotel's parking area, its like a whole new location. The hotel it self loos very nice and we'll kept. The staff was friendly and even asked what floor i would like to stay in. The room was big, well kept, and the bed was comfortable. The toilet did make loud sounds when flushed, but it's a minor thing. Would Stat there again.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Far-above-average for OAK overnight"
Pros: Extraordinary staff; close proximity to airport and services; very nice swimming pool, business center, early morning 'breakfast' hours, flexible airport and neighborhood transport, room amenities, acoustics and comfort all very pleasant for close-to-OAK overnights
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
susan
"Fine, not great."
The bed was comfortable. The curtains blocked out the sun. The breakfast had a lot of variety and hot food choices, which are always appreciated. I liked that you couldn't hear the airplanes even though we were near the airport. The bathroom door did not stay open on its own. I found this annoying when I was brushing my teeth and my boyfriend was trying to chat with me from the bed. If I want the door closed, I close it. If I want it open, I shouldn't have to put a waste basket in the door.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Diana
"Close to Oakland airport ...."
Hotel is an industrial area with no late night food options aside from a Denny's -however the hotel provided free shuttle service to a convenience store. Hotel staff were courteous and helpful especially the morning shuttle driver who took us to our rental car. Hotel itself is dated and in need of updating but our room was clean, but the bed wasn't comfortable. Very close to the airport so was convenient, for a late night arrival, but the price (over $150) should have warranted a better quality hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"Superb Staff"
Comfortable..... we stayed the hotel during remodeling, location is great, they offered free shuttle to airport to San Francisco and they even drop and pick my parents to the train station.. Staff met and exceed expectation, my mom got sick and they assisted her at their utmost capabilities. Two thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Luis
"Close to Oakland airport with 24 hour shuttle"
The hotel seemed a little higher priced for a Best Western, but it did have a 24 hour airport shuttle. We had a 6:00 am flight out of Oakland airport, so that shuttle was very convenient.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Lawrence
Stayed after going to the baseball game in Oakland
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Esmeralda
"Nice hotel, poor location"
Once you are inside the hotel, everything is great. We did not feel very safe in the neighborhood at all :(
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Tonya
"Poor, poor room design"
This place is in the category of suite-hotels. The rooms are a little bigger than most. The good news includes large room, clean & quiet, micro & mini-fridge in room and for some folks the large Jacuzzi tub (but I'm married and we don't do that sort of thing.) The place is in rehab and our room was done over. It has little problems that can easily be fixed like the big wall mirror in the room that hangs behind the big flat screen TV. And some a little more challenging like no light over the bathroom mirror! A minor problem for the husband who wants to shave a bigger problem for the wife who wants to paint her face. Also the scarcity of counter space a small problem for the husband and a bigger problem for the wife. The big fat pillows were a challenge but I can miss one night's sleep. If we stayed more than one night I would try to get decent pillows from housekeeping or go buy some from the store.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
AllenM
"Horrible shuttle service!!"
Horrible shuttle service. We waited over 1 1/2 hours outside the Oakland Colisium after an event. This was after multiple calls. Avoid taking the shuttle back in the evening. Horrible experience.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
R
"Good airport location"
Wanted to stay somewhere near the airport, and this is a perfect location for that. Only a mile or so away, and a couple of blocks off the main road, so it was quiet. It's in an industrial neighborhood, but close to shopping and restaurants. Newly renovated, and new furniture, too!
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Eliot
"Business"
Only a few restaurants in walking distance
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Okay if you're just spending the night."
It is in an industrial section, hidden away behind old and dilapidated buildings. Once inside, the rooms are nice. Don't stay here unless you have a car. Lots of weirdos walking around the area. I would not recommend walking around.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
Deborah
"Great staff poor hotel"
This hotel is allegedly going through some updating but at checkin we were informed the wifi was out because of a blown modem. We were assured the room had wired internet despite the problem with the modem. Not surprisingly, when we got to the room there was no internet. The room was relatively clean, but there were several long black hairs in the bathroom. On the upside, the staff and shuttle service were great. They have a decent breakfast too.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
"Excellent Experience"
This Hotel was Outstanding. Otter and the rest of the team were very professional. One of the best I have stayed at in a long time
3 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
Ardell
"Getting a facelift"
Only a one night stay, arrived late from the airport and left early. Very good transportation service, very helpful and courteous staff. Nice large room with very good bed and linens and nice pillows. In the process of renovation, should be a great choice when upgrades are finished.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"They forgot to pick me up."
I called for a shuttle. After being 20 minutes late I called again I was told that the driver forgot me.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Jerry
"DIRTY, RUN DOWN, and not a good BUY"
Okay...so this hotel had decent reviews. I paid way more than I should have for one night and a month in advance at $144. The hotel is dirty and run down in a bad neighborhood. The front desk clerk was SUPER nice and she had us sign a 'no-party' waiver, which I appreciated because that meant we would actually get some sleep and our hotel neighbors would not be keeping us up. The rooms are in the process of being renovated, but the carpet is old, ugly and musty. We had plaster in our bathroom where new light fixtures were being installed. My husband is a construction administrator and when a hotel wishes to renovate, it's best to shut down a few rooms at a time and really knock out all the renovations in that room quickly, not do it piece by piece. I felt paranoid all night about bugs, even though I never saw one. I could not believe how incredibly uncomfortable I was staying in this hotel for one night in order to catch a connecting flight the next day. This is hotel is 1 star at best. SORRY.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Deborah
"Nice hotel next to airport"
Great for overnight if you are flying or have a layover. It's in an Industrial area definitely not a vacation spot. Put in a different setting and it gets 4 stars!
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
judy
Great location with easy access to OAK airport and van service. Friendly staff and a no-hassle stay.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"golden state stay"
Lots of ongoing work & remodeling. once done it should be nicer
4 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"No thanks!"
This hotel was in a seedy industrial area with homeless people digging in the trash in the parking lot. Another visitor told us during our stay that their vehicle had been broke into. The rooms felt dirty, many upgrades needed. I was so uncomfortable with the stay, I didn't want to fall asleep. The worst hotel I've stayed in a long time.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Close to Oakland Airport."
Have stayed here before when leaving from Oakland airport. Room is very clean. Breakfast is both hot and cold-very good. Area around the hotel is more industrial business so don't go out by yourself at night. Otherwise, an overall good experience for an overnight stay to be able to get to the airport the next day.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
"Great nights rest..."
The neighborhood has an industrial climate and feel to it and there were many homeless and pan-handlers in the area. The hotel itself was awesome, though there was some remodeling noise and traffic in progress during our stay. The room was very comfortable and the bed was great. We got a good nights sleep. Breakfast was what we expected and we were very satisfied with choices and cleanliness. Overall it was a great stay.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"OK for over night after flying into OAK."
Breakfast good & convenient. Shuttle good, took us to rental car center. Reflects price.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"not good"
Not happy
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Oakland Airport Hotel"
Stayed there two separate nights. A Sunday and a Wednesday. Nice place, very convenient for the airport, with a shuttle pick-up from a car rental and/or the airport. That allowed me to drop the car off the night before we left on an early morning flight. Used their computer and printer to get my Southwest Airlines boarding pass. Nice breakfast, very much like other hotel chains. Close to the Interstates as well.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"This was close to the airport"
This was convenient and close to the airport. The staff was helpful and pleasant. It was a nice place to stay overnight.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Kerry
Nothing great, nothing special, just adequate. Close to airport. Room air conditioner is a wall unit and is very noisy. Room was clean but dated even though they said the room was renovated.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"We'd Go Back"
While the neighborhood is industrial and nothing to speak of, the hotel itself could not be more accommodating--friendly and helpful staff, nice rooms, convenient location.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015