All hotels in San Pablo, California, United States of America
2525 San Pablo Dam Road, San Pablo, CA, 94806, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Nice place to stay, going to Sonoma Raceway."
Nice place. VERY friendly staff. Went out of their way to retrieve my stupid son's pillow he forgot. Lots of shopping and cheap gas nearby. EZ on and Off of I-80.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
We loved the room. The only negative was the wifi signal. It seemed to be weak at times. Maybe a stronger signal would help the whole place. Other then that it was great.
6 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Jeffrey S
"Just OK"
Hotel was ok. Mother's Day they gave the cleaning staff off, so no room service. On departure one guest had his car broken into.
3 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Nice hotel,good staff."
Good nights sleep, excellent staff, and a clean room?
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Chase
The internet was a little slow. Why do you require a person to write a book when they are doing you a favor just filling this thing out!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Convenient compromise"
Spent a few weeks here for some work in Vallejo. The location is a good compromise between Vallejo and the city/airports. Not a whole lot going on around here but it's easy to hop on the freeway and get to good food or anything else. Not the cheapest rate considering the location but I'm sure it gets worse the further South you go.
9 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Max
"11 Day Trip"
It was a great stay. We have three younger boys and it was plenty of room. Breakfast is pretty good and cleanliness is fine. Outdoor pool, so winter time a no-go.
10 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"breakfast time to short"
hotel ok but the hours time for breakfast from 7 am to 9:30 am i check in aroun 2 am and like most of the pleople we want wake up late because is holiday they sould extendend the hours for breakfast
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Fernando
"OK but service needs work"
The milk at breakfast was rotten (literally chunks in the milk), took it to the front desk and just got referred to the kitchen with no apologies, then the lady went and took the rest of the milk out of the fridge but left the fridge door open :P. Other than that OK. WiFi works well.
4 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Our stay was truly enjoyable. Our room was exceptional, a king suite, the staff was very caring and the location was perfect; close to downtown San Francisco, close to Napa-Sonoma wine area, close to Berkeley and best of all, close to our family.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Solid 3.5 stars"
Very nice room with the cleanest shower Ive seen in a hotel in a long time.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Kenn
"You can always count on Holiday Inn"
The hotel served its exact purposes I needed it to. We were in town for a wedding so my family and I simply needed a comfortable place to relax, get ready, and a breakfast prepared. The gym was an average area for a hotel but as I said, all in all this hotel was exactly what the Mrs and I were expecting and its good to have your expectations met.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
JUAN
"Extremely expensive"
The only reason I stayed here was because my client in Richmond warned me away from most others in the area. I have stayed in many nicer places in much less sketchy neighborhoods for less than half the price. I think next time I'll stay further out in the 'burbs where I can get a basic Best Western or whatever for $120. The few minutes of travel time I saved was not worth the price premium. The room was clean enough, nice bed, etc., but it was extremely noisy. At first I was happy to see there was a sauna but it was dead cold the first night. Night two I turned it on at about 6pm and by 8pm it was barely warm enough to make perspiring an idea much less induce a full sweat - total waste of time. No pool or spa, just a couple of treadmills and one stationary bike. I wasn't comfortable leaving anything in my truck so many trips back and forth hauling tools. Internet service was OK at times but very difficult to establish a reliable connection. One of the most expensive rooms I've ever stayed in but not very restful overall.
2 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
"Disappointing HI Experience"
Overall, it makes me disappointed. Staff working diligently but not friendly. The hallway is like a after party scene over the nights. And disappointingly, breakfast is served with disposable dish and plastic fork and knife... Maybe consider to switch to silverware would be a good idea to make things feeling less cheap.
3 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Slight disappointment"
I usually stay with Holiday Inn Express as it offers great value and services. Yet this time I am left disappointed. Checking-in nice and friendly and the room is spacious and clean. But thats it for the plus. The hallway is left with the pieces of trash on the same place like no one is vacuuming throughout but three nights stay. The breakfast is nothing but average and everything from plates to utensils are disposables. Not Eco-friendly and feels cheap. Above all, staff I met seems to be busying with something else in the empty lobby. The only "good morning" I heard in the hotel was from the guest staying next door. Not a greeting, not a hi, nothing from any of the staff....
3 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"A little pricey for the area"
Hotel was ok. It was clean. But the smell of weed smoke filled the hallways. The staff were friendly compared to the other hotels we stayed at in that area. Breakfast was good. The area was a little hoodish. Which leads to price, it was over priced for the overall experience.
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"Great Service"
The breakfast was very good. Good selection of items and nice warm options (the cheese/egg omelette was good).
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Cristina
"Best HolidayInn Express yet!"
We were very pleased with our 8 day stay at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms and beds were very comfortable and noise free, and the breakfast was delicious and offered many choices. We will definitely say there again!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Colleen
"Clean Hotel, Not a safe neighborhood at night"
We arrived towards the night around 9:30pm, As we entered the neighborhood, we could tell this was not the good part of town. The area resembled east LA. About a block from the hotel, an individual cut in front of us and got out of their old looking car appearing under the influence to provoke a fight. My family and I got very frightened. While checking into the hotel and while parked in front of the main lobby, a couple suspicious individuals where checking out parked vehicles including ours. The hotel itself does look clean and well kept. The staff was friendly. The convenience of the hotel location is great. Its just located in an unsafe neighborhood. So by the time you are in your room, you have the chance of experiencing something that may keep you thinking about your family's safety and parked vehicle during your stay. It is located behind a shopping center, which does create a convenience. So you will need to decide the pros and cons. You are saving money compared to San Francisco. Thankfully nothing happened to the car overnight and we where fortunate to have our room located as close as possible to our car. Will we stay here again? Definitely Not. Its not worth the risk.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Lewis
The breakfast was terrible. And the price we pay for the room was way to high in comparison to other Holiday's Inn. The parking space was not enough for all the guest. If I need to make a change in my reservation, I have to do it via Expedia. They could not make any change. They can not access my reservation at all.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Juan
"Clean and quiet. Close to UC to visit students"
Stayed one night. Not easy to find but convenient and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
JP
"Excellent hotel!!! Close to a variety of restauran"
Excellent! !! They serve excellent free complimentary breakfast. Loved their house blend coffee. Its the best!!! And they serve it free all day all night. Excellent location. Extremely easy to find!!! I felt secure coz the Police dept n DOCTORS Medical Center is right there!!! Also close to a casino that have an excellent restaurant! !! I wld stay there again very soon!!! Noticed lots of customers! !! Parking is plenty. Just all around an excellent experience. Thk u so much!!!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Glo
"Very upscale HIE. Really feels like a 3 star."
I really enjoyed my stay. The breakfast was good and the sauna was excellent.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
It was ok nice and clean
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
paul
"Everything you expect from an Holiday Inn Express"
This place is well recommended. The room was clean, and it looked like everything was new, very pleased with the bedding. The Breakfast was nice bigger with more things than I expected which was a nice surprise. It was kinda far from the downtown areas but if you have a car the drive isn't all that bad. And it is just down the road from a Casino.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
room large and clean good fro family both wife and daughter are fairly happy
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Thin Walls"
You could hear through the walls-the area was bad-and although the room and bathroom seemed clean, the light switch had dried food on it.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
"nice hotel"
very nice room. clean. spacious. variety of eating in surrounding area (within walking distance).
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Tiffany
"Clean and Convenient"
We stayed for a wedding and everything was great. The breakfast was hot, good and free. The rooms were clean and bed was comfortable. The front desk was very helpful. Close to the highway and all other amenities.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2014
jean
"Fire alarm kept going off first night of my stay"
The fire alarm kept going off multiple times at 4 am, 4:15 am and then again at 11 am in the morning. I spoke to the front desk about it and they said the manager would call me , they never did. In addition there was no dial tone on the phone in my room. This is the second time a Holiday Inn Express has ruined my stay. I will never stay at a HIE again. Management's attitude sucks. I want my money back for the first night stay on 5/24/14
3 night business trip May 23, 2014
john gannon
"good!"
nice room and good neighborhood
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"Best Hotel in the area"
I am a frequent customer at this Hotel the location is good , stores all in walking distance, the staff is very welcoming and friendly, I always chose Holiday Inn express in San Pablo, even if I am attending an event in S.F I always pick this Hotel. I am very satisfied with the stay every time.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Cecilia Torrez
"Noisy hotel"
The hotel and rooms are nice and clean. The breakfast was ok with lots of options (but surprisingly no fruits). The big issue is the noise. I guess the walls are very thin. You can hear the guests in the rooms next to yours and in the room above. AND you can hear people in the corridors. For the price (which is quite high), I would have expected to be able to sleep peacefully.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Mathieu
"excellent customer service and very clean hotel"
we enjoyed our stay here. great customer service, clean rooms, lobby - the whole hotel is very well maintained. I love the stairs. the breakfast is a plus also. nice lady in charge in the breakfast area. the lady that help us when we requested the rollaway bed, she is really nice also. both the two ladies that helped us check-in both are nice to accommodate our request. The location of the hotel is convenient also, close to freeway, easy to find.
3 night trip May 16, 2014
flor
"goog"
Good
2 night business trip May 17, 2014
Yong ko
"Close to Richmond CA"
Convenient to Richmond CA (don't stay in Richmond CA) this hotel has a decent hot breakfast with pastries and juices. Hotel was comfortable and quiet, even though it's right off the freeway. Staff was knowledgeable and courteous. Lots of restaurants in the area. A bit hidden though and needs more signage, as you basically need to drive behind the adjoining shopping center on what looks like the back service road.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
"nice hotel for business travlers"
I was staying in the area for business over a 3 day period. For being right off the freeway, this hotel is extrmely quiet so I was able to sleep well and work when I was in the room. A gym is available too which is great. Its location does not lend it to jogging outside the hotel grounds.
Other trip May 1, 2014
Kelli
"Close to my family's homes"
I think this hotel is excellent in every point at our previous numerous stays BUT this stay was not so good. Our room had not been cleaned on our second day 4/19. Mentioned it to the clerk and asked if our sign was on door which I wasn't sure. These signs should have a choice One side Please Clean Room and the other Please Do not Disturb. Also we had to wait for an hour for our ride in the dining area and were chased out so they could clean. The lobby should be available during the day hours. Please don't use this review for your web site. Maybe a discount on a future visit would be nice Thank you
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Evelyn Maley
"Best of the best"
Frontend soo amazingg
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
Mayra
"Rainy Day In San Pablo"
Kudos to the ladies at the registration desk, very friendly & professional. . Rooms were very clean, kudos to the maids for their hard work - excellent!!!
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2014
Ruben & Cathy
"Great Place to stay"
This was a really affordable place to stay with good service.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
Sid
"Pleasantly Surprised."
Room was very clean, front desk clerks were always nice and professional either on phone or in person. Room was surprisingly modern and updated, crown molding, refrigerator, flat screen LED tv, bathroom mirror with fluorescent or LED lit frame. I liked the rotunda staircase from level 2. I actually preferred walking down it more than using their elevator. Free complimentary breakfasts with a hi-tech pancake machine that literally "printed" pancakes! Was only in town for a couple of days for a funeral, but if ever in town visiting family - will stay there again.
2 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Rod
"Nice commuter hotel"
Very decent place to stay. Our room was fairly quiet, even though on the first floor by the lobby. Bed was comfy, shower was fine, breakfast was as expected. Fine place to stay if on a trip.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2014
"Close to everything"
Very convenient and comfortable. Will recommend to anyone.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Nice Stay, not the best of areas."
Room was clean, Staff very helpful and freindly, and had a good nights sleep.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
Chase
"Good continental breakfast"
Nice place very friendly
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Glenn
"Solid Accommodation"
Good service, location; basic amenities, including small refrigerator and microwave. Breakfast, good choices; the lobby/room is small if there is a crowd, which happened one day we were there -- however, one can always take the food back to the room. All in all, works well with our stay in the area.
4 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Staff was very helpful.
11 night trip Dec 5, 2013
irene
"close to everything"
Was great. The personnel was great good attention. Very clean good service and very nice location. It's close to Ross and a lot of business including restaurants and Freeway 80
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
Ismael Torres
"Low price, close to city, but several drawbacks"
This was a low cost hotel, with all the amenities I asked for, and relatively close to the East Bay. However the breakfast was less than average, with little fruit or other healthy options. The walls are thin, so you hear next door quite well. The rear entrance door lock would freeze up at night, making entry a great challenge. The workout room was in its own building, where no heat was on, and the TV was fixed on an infomercial channel. The hotel is in a mall, and seems to attract questionable characters. But there is lots of fast food, and cheap local eateries, nearby.
4 night business trip Nov 29, 2013