All hotels in San Pablo, California, United States of America
2525 San Pablo Dam Road, San Pablo, CA, 94806, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Very convenient for what we needed."
Hotel and staff were very pleasant. Good location - losts of stores and restaurants within walking distance. Good proximity to public transportation. Only a quick mile walk to visit my family. Will definately stay again.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Only stayed 2 nights but it was quiet..didnt hear alot of noise like in alot of other hotels i have stayed at
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
"Hotel Review"
The staff was nice. Just the insulation is really bad where you can easily hear noises from floors above you and rooms beside you. I had to transfer to various rooms to get to that sort of decent quietness. But later part of that stay, it was just bad so I couldn't really do much about it.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Wanna B "nice hotel" in the Ghetto!"
This Hotel looks nice from the outside and lobby. So I thought that for $150 a night "non Smoking''It was worth it. Well I was wrong, I walked into my room and it smelled like a stale and musty ash tray. The phone in the room was yellow and old looking. the caulking in the tub/shower was peeling off and moldy. The entire time I was there I worried about my truck getting broke into. Definitely try to stay clear of this ghetto hotel……………….
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
J
"Not the best of HIE hotels"
The staff was great and the breakfast satisfactory. However, the water was off for the first six hours of our stay making it necessary to go to a local Taco fast food place to use the toilet. The Washing machine and dryer were out of service the entire three days of our stay. No offer was made to apply credit for the inconveniences. We are regular Holiday Inn Express patrons and this one was a major disappointment.
3 night business trip Oct 21, 2013
Al Bolden
"Great price, nice hotel"
Clean hotel, nice bathroom and comfortable bed with a nice free breakfast. Just what I look for in a hotel and it was a great price.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"Centrally located"
Front Desk clerk was very helpful with suggestions for restaurants that would cater to my dietary needs and driving directions.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
rm
"The room has not been suroundproof."
very anoying sounds come from another room and upstairs. very uncomfortable stay.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
It was relaxing, excellent room service and maintenance. I would love to return to this hotel soon.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"OK for business travel"
Beds not too comfortable. Neighborhood not so great. Breakfast and coffee just average. OK for business travel if you need to be in the area.
4 night trip Sep 8, 2013
carloBio
"Good Northeast Bay Location"
The room was very nice. The Breakfast was nice and in a very large room. Plenty of seats.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Phil T
"A nice affordable hotel with good service"
Only spent one short night here but the staff was very responsive and the room was great. The room was very spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable. The location was not the best but I guess that is why you get a great room for the low price. Despite the busy location I was surprised how quite the room was. The free breakfast had a pretty good variety. My only complaint was there was no hot water for the tea or oatmeal, but as soon as we asked a staff member she got some for us right away.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Nice hotel shame about the food"
Staff very helpful and the room was comfortable but the breakfast was pitiful and tasteless. The milk was sour.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Minauk
"Business trip near Berkeley"
Nice and clean. However, the room size is a little small. Customer service is ok. They could have done better with a little more greetings and some smiles.
2 night business trip Aug 17, 2013
Friendly staff. Clean room. Good breakfast.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
Jerry
"Surprisingly good value"
I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Nice clean room, excellent breakfast, and the location is vey practical to access the north bay, east bat and Marin county. Conveniently there is fast food and gas station across the parking lot. Nice tv channel selection too. Great value for the low price.
5 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Greg
"Helpful staff."
I accidentally booked an extra night without the cancellation option as I miscalculated with my flights and time change. I know it was a long shot, but I asked at the desk if I could change my dates and get a refund. The girl behind the desk (and I'm gutted i can't remember her name) went out of her way to call Expedia, change the booking, and sort me out a refund. She did this all while answering the main phone and helping other guests all without being flustered and taking it all in her stride. Talk about multi-tasking... I can barely walk and chew gum!
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Ben
"Hotel"
This is a well maintained hotel that is close to Berkeley and SF. The continental breakfast was more then adequate
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Buick
"convenient and friendly"
The San Pablo, CA Holiday Inn express & Suites was outstanding! I believed they cared. The staff listened and accomandated our desires. The grounds,room and overall hotel was excellent!
4 night trip Jul 25, 2013
willa
"Clean Hotel next to I-80"
This hotel is similar to other Holiday Inn Express hotels we've stayed in. It's clean, well run and the staff is helpful. The free breakfast in the morning was OK but the one young attendant couldn't keep up with customers by himself. The beds are a little too hard in my opinion. The TV is high def with a lot of channels. Wifi is free. The rooms overlook I-80 on one side and the back of a shopping center on the other side, so if you want scenery, this isn't the place. However, it was close to where we needed to be and convenient to many things so we wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
WHP
"helpful staff"
The room was clean and suited our needs. Nice size refrigerator in our room which help the groceries we had brought with us. The woman at the desk was very friendly and helpful, giving us extra pillows and helping us find some place for dinner. The only complaint was that the beds are the typical, hard matress beds we find in most hotels.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
kaysul
"Review - Holiday Inn Express San Pablo - Richmond"
The room was very comfortable here. It was clean, well laid out, and very convenient. I would highly recommend!
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Chris L
"Good overall but needs now beds"
The hotel and surrounding area are very convenient. The staff is friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean. The only complaint is the bed, I felt every spring in my back, they need to be upgraded.
4 night trip Jun 23, 2013
Martin
"basketball tournament"
we came we rested very well and we ate like kings in the moring very good hot breakfast buffet will stay again and again hands down just great..
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
mario
We didn't feel welcomed. Evening receptionists did not bother to look up to greet the guests, hello nor good evening. I would not stay in this hotel again.
4 night trip May 19, 2013
"All that it should be"
There is an expectation of good service and clean rooms associated with Holiday Inn Express hotels and this one met and perhaps exceeded my expectations. The staff were friendly, the rooms (my brother was staying there too) were well appointed and very clean and the complimentary breakfast was very good as well (and the staff were present during the breakfast hours and kept everything stocked). I would recommend this hotel to family and friends. It is also very convenient to I-80, so easy to get on the road to your destination.
4 night family trip May 15, 2013
"met high expectations"
Very comfortable.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2013
Rolands Good
"Pleasantly surprised"
Renovated hotel.Rooms nicely decorated.Close to Casino and food.Easy freeway access. Will definitely return.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
Nice stay 05
Great Breakfast & attractive lobby. Great stay. Casino near buy & front desk helpful. Shopping nearby.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2013
"Diamond in the rough"
Great place, alright neighborhood. Kinda ghetto.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Thea
"Comfortable and Quiet!"
Nice Hotel. Staff were very curteous. Only good Restaurant is La Stada if you like Italian Food. Rooms aren't the best but OK. Will stay again when in area.
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
Chase
Hotel was nice and clean. Also close to the train
1 night trip Feb 12, 2013
It was ok they were a little rude
Business trip Feb 13, 2013
Tamika
"Not the greatest experience"
When i arrived at the hotel someone else had been booked in my room. it was extremely late and i had been traveling the entire day. I had to wait at least 30 minutes before my family and i were able to get into a room. The guest before me received some item for the inconvenience. I on the other hand received nothing. . . I was not pleased with my stay here and do not plan on returning.
Other trip Dec 19, 2012
"Better than expected"
We were told to cancel our reservations at this location due to high crime in the area. We had booked it as a non-refundable so had no alternative. We were pleasantly pleased with our experience. The location was not threatening at all. Would definitely return. As others commented, there were a few experiences with the front desk that weren't as friendly as others. Most specifically the late night/early morning staff were a bit rude and less helpful than the day staff.
5 night trip Nov 20, 2012
"California trip."
Our stay was very comfortable and relaxing. The buffet breakfast really hit the spot.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
Chuck
It was an excellent experience, very clean, room felt roomy and bright. I definitely recommend the Holiday Inn at Richmond to everyone. Staff very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2012
The hotel was very nice and a good value for the price. The breakfast that came with the room was very good, much better than the typical included breakfast, including cream beef on toast or bisket. We were visiting a daughter who had recently relocated nearby. We will stay at this hotel again when we return for another visit. We won't even look elsewhere.
2 night trip Nov 3, 2012
"Holiday Inn Express San Pablo"
Very pleased with the hotel good service and very nice breakfast daily. Comfortable and clean.
2 night trip Oct 28, 2012
CMC
It was nice and everything was very good except water frashing noise from the upstairs or next door.
2 night trip Oct 20, 2012
"Hotel Location"
Hotel was right of freeway in a nice area. service was great, nice friendly and helpful group. can't say enough everything was great. very happy with the staff.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2012
Jon
"Not good service"
I booked a suite and when I got there, none were available. I even went so far as to called the hotel directly after I booked the room to confirm that I had requested and paid for a suite. They told me that I wanted a King bed and I got one. They were not willing to do anything for me, other than to say sorry, and not even in a sincere manner.
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
Wendy
This was a great hotel! Although I only stayed for one night the service was great and the rooms were clean. I would definety recommend people to stay here. There's even breakfast from 6 to 10am.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2012
"Stay at Holiday Inn San Pablo CA"
The front desk service, left a lot ot be desired. The person was rude and unhelpful and refused to provide even basic assistance when requested. This is the first time I have had such an experience at a Holiday Inn and I was very disappointed.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
Rajiv
It fulfilled it's purpose
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
"Tucked behind a shopping cntr close to the freeway"
Breakfast was excellent and the staff were great
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
Sandy
Clean, friendly, adequate free breakfast
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
"Great but for the TV channels"
When you select MSNBC and get Fox News, you suspect someone's playing a joke on you. The whole channel line-up was a mess. Other than that the rooms were spacious, clean and very good value.
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
"Easy access"
Easy access to both Napa and SF. Very clean and well run!
3 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2012
Bill Poetter
"Quality NOT GOOD AT ALL"
The lady in the front desk was so rud. will never stay at any holiday inn express
Other trip Sep 5, 2012