All hotels in San Jose, California, United States of America
1510 N 1st St, San Jose, CA, 95112, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"College student drop off"
Comfort Inn was a nice, clean, and friendly hotel to stay at. The short drive from the airport made is so easily accessible. The breakfast was delicious with much variety. We will definitely choose Comfort Inn again. Hidden gem!
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Maryann
"Overnight in San Jose"
Clean and comfortable at a good price. Will stay again if in the area.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Anne S
"Just the thing"
Wanted a hotel near the airport where everything was right. Got it. Not a luxury hotel but what there is is exactly as it should be.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
"Nice, quite, well equipted"
Overnight for business and a meal
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Hotel wifi doesn't work in my room and the neighborhood was not very good. Other than that nice stay.
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
"Great Airport Stay in San Jose"
Nice hotel...very convenient to San Jose CA airport.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Kathleen
"SF"
I have not stayed in this hotel for awhile. Hotel price is too high.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Romelda
"Room"
The bed was extremely comfortable. Very clean.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"one night only"
very close to the airport which is great. the surroundings are a bit creepy with older hotels in the neighborhood. Might feel safer if traveling with someone else as much as this hotel was just fine. Just the neighborhood not good.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Noel
"Mid May 2015 Business Trip"
Great location, easy to get to. Glad for the parking and the convenience to Denny's next door. Very quiet rooms. Great complimentary breakfast! I would recommend this establishment for business and vacation. The only drawback was that we had to contact the WiFi provider and have our devices manually added because the WiFi signal was dropping too often.
3 night business trip May 15, 2015
Jeannette
"Clean and comfortable"
The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. It is 2-minutes from the airport.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Ok place"
This hotel was ok to stay at. Room was clean and comfortable bed and parking garage under hotel. Wifi is very slow and not a great neighborhood. Our room looked right over to the hotel next door, not pretty! But if you need a place right off the freeway, this is the one to take.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Mitch
Nice and quite. Right near the train that you can take around instead of driving. Front desk staff was friendly and breakfast was good.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Staff & service exceeded my expectation"
For a mid-priced chain, this comfort suites exceeded my expectation. The room may be a bit dated, but it was clean and had all the amenities. We had a 6:30 morning flight, so I thought we would have to pass on the complimentary breakfast which started at 6:00 am. I was pleasantly surprised when they had breakfast to go bags for their early bird guests. That was a nice touch. They didn't have to do that, but I do appreciate their hospitality for every guest, no matter how short their stay may be.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Caroline
"Great service"
Great service. Just be prepared as they no longer offer park and ride package. You will have to use offsite airport parking.
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nice hotel but questionable neighborhood."
Nice staff. Good amenities. Good breakfast. Dusty in all corners in the halls between floor and baseboard. Other than that, clean and great staff! They went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. The computer was down when I checked in but they acted like it wasn't a big deal. Picked me up at the airport and took me back.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Friendly Staff"
The front desk workers, especially Loreen was very helpful and accommodating.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
frequent travel
"Good hotel with convenient location"
Pretty good complimentary breakfast and covered parking. Easy to get to and from airport.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Birthday get away"
It was a comfortable stay close to nice restaraunts.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
eddie o
"A Nice Stay"
I came with a group of high school students to attend in an event at the SAP Center. It is not close but it is doable especially with the VTA right across the street from the hotel. The hotel was clean and nice. I felt safe for the students. SAP is not far and one train ride gets you there from the hotel. Shuttle picks you up from the airport and takes you back too. Breakfast was nice. There is a Denny's next door and if you need snacks or bottle of water there is also a 711 near by too. Rooms were clean and I will stay here again if I have to come back this way.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Irma
"one night stay"
Nice stay in a nice place. Will return. Breakfast was great.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great place!"
Had a great experience and the staff was really friendly!
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Yumi
"Nice hotel and staff, but........"
The staff and hotel were nice but the only concern is the motels on either side, both very shady. So much so that on my last night the motel next door had the swat team out to get a criminal out of there. The area is growing to be better and has a lot of new around but these 2 motels on either side do not do any favors for the Comfort Suites. With that said room was nice, quiet and the breakfast was nice and overall friendly staff.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Comfortable!"
It was comfortable. Breakfast was really good! It was a very relaxing stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
armando
"Comfortable, clean quiet close to airport"
I only needed a good place to overnight in order to catch an early morning flight out of San Jose. The place fit the bill. They provided shuttle service, packed breakfast, and helped us find pleasant places to eat nearby when we arrived that evening. The shuttle driver even allowed my friend to ride on the shuttle and help me check in, and then came back to pick her up. She said the breakfast buffet was excellent for that level of hotel. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and happy to provide solutions to our needs. Since I had an early morning departure, we were grateful that the rooms were quiet and it wasn't easy to hear other guests coming and going. I'll add that the bed was comfortable and we both love the variety of pillows available to find one that works for each one of us.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Great breakfast and very nice staff. Rooms could use some upgrades/repairs (ie: light burnt out, paint coming off around corners by floor in bathroom, but overall pretty good value for the price. Not a super high end of town, but felt safe. parking under the building was nice. Breakfasts to-go were perfect when we left for the airport at 3:30 am before the regular breakfast hours. Close to the airport.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Kayla
"Convention getaway"
The rooms were very spacious and clean. The neighborhood was not perfect, but it was just a block walk to the lite-rail system. Overall, a good deal for the price.
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
"Perfect Stay"
I usually stay at Hilton or their subsidiaries but recently had a major disagreement with their policies. I was so pleasantly surprised by your bed which is my main criteria for my comfort and stay. Staff, small but sweet and gracious with so much info about the lodging. Hats off to Comfort! I am now a regular.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Comfort inn provides comfort"
It was for a family wedding where we were all staying. The hotel staff is excellent and the hotel is good. The area is not that great. Not many things to do or restaurants to go to. It is less than 5 minutes from San Jose airport. Hence why we stayed there.
2 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Sameer
"my getaway"
it was all grate
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
The room was cleaned and the staff was pleasant. Had an enjoyable stay.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Clean, Comfortable, Quiet"
The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The beds were very comfortable, although not adjustable. The room was advertised with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, and dishes. Everything was in order, except the dishes were missing; however, paper plates and plastic dinnerware was available in the breakfast area. In all fairness, I did not request the missing (?) dishes/dinnerware from staff. Having these items available in the breakfast area may indeed have been their answer to that issue. One other drawback was that (with the exception of Denny's next door) there were no shops or retail businesses nearby. We did walk about 1/2 block to the light rail, purchased a $6 all day pass (per adult) using a machine at the stop and was able to ride into downtown San Jose. Once downtown, we did quite a bit of walking to retail shops. The pass also covered buses which proved beneficial in returning to the light rail. The shuttle to the airport provided by the hotel was on time and efficient. All in all, a very good stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Updated, Tech Friendly, Comfortable Bed"
Great inner city option near San Jose airport and major highways. Best bed we've ever slept in while traveling. All facilities clean and updated. Good technology access in room (plug in as well as USB at desk). Parking is underground. We were given a snack bag upon departure (left before complimentary breakfast hour) with water, fruit and snack bar - great idea! We used the lobby computer to print boarding passes. The complimentary breakfast is good - hot and cold options. Coffee and hot water (with tea bags) is left out and available all day. Fitness room is nice - treadmill working, one stationary bike working, the other seemed to be out of operation - nice gym/weight equipment (did not use, but appeared well set up). The room is eco-friendly. Many of the lights are on a "motion sensor" timer and don't stay on. Bathroom clean, well-stocked, roomy, up to date.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
ArmyParents
"A good place to stay if you're going to the game"
This is a good location if you are flying in to go to a 49er's game. A shuttle picks you up at the airport and the light rail to the stadium is right across the street. Just make sure you know which train to take back! The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast offers anything you could possibly want. The room had a kitchenette and a sitting area and was clean, if not luxurious. I didn't know I had to schedule a return shuttle, but the young man at the desk dropped what he was doing and took us to the airport. There is a Denny's right next door that is ok, but not great. Since we didn't rent a car, it was our only option for dinner. This is no reflection on the hotel. I'm sure if we were staying more than 2 nights, we could have found something nearby.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Mary Ann
"Perfect for anyone"
Could not have been more pleased from the moment I arrived. The front desk was courteous, friendly and a verry helpful. She even printed my boarding pass for me for my flight the next morniinig. Complementary breakfast was betterr than average and my shuttle service was on time and got me to the airport in plenty of time to make my flight.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Alan
"Good Place for the price"
Quick Weekend to San Jose. Bed was good but pillows were not so comfortable. Room is decent, not luxurious but clean.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Value for money"
room is clean. Airport shutter was on time. I had a early morning flight to catch & was not able to take breakfast before 6am. Hotel is caring enough to prepare "grasp & go" for all of us. Overall, we are very happy with the service & our stay
2 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Hooi Fung
"Would not recommend this hotel"
Comfort Suites San Jose was ok as a hotel, nothing special - clean rooms, close to airport, etc. --- BUT I had an appalling experience with a young desk clerk (male) on the phone, when I was trying to find the place. We had to make an appt. in San Francisco and I spent 45 MINUTES driving around because he had no clue on how to tell me to find it off the freeway (1 mile away). It was unbelievable --- I asked if there was a big sign to identify it on the road, and he said yes --- THERE IS NOT. The only sign is over the front of the garage, and when you are driving down the other side of the street (which is the direction you come from off the freeway), you CAN'T SEE anything on the other side because the trees in the middle of the road hide it. He said it was next to a Denny's --- I drove right past Denny's because I couldn't see it. He told me it was on the R hand side of the street ---it's not, it's on the L. He didn't know which direction I had to turn off the freeway. NO HOTEL SHOULD HAVE ANYONE AT THE FRONT DESK WHO CAN'T GIVE DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO FIND IT. Saying "I'm not from this area" is unacceptable. I would completely not recommend this hotel based on that experience alone.
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
"Reasonable rates and close to the SAP Center."
My friend and I were looking for a reasonable priced room that was close to the Oprah event that was at the SAP Center. The price was right, the room as clean, it included breakfast, and the people at the front desk were extremely helpful with some local tips.
"Great value"
I can be a bit picky about where i stay. The room was clean and comfortable. Loved that tgey had a firm & a soft pillow. Breakfast was decent. The selection was satisfactory. The coffee was delicious. It is about 2 blocks from the light rail station and therefore cery convenient to maneuver the city. We made a day trip out to San Francisco on the CalTrain. I would stay here again. Airport transfer will be in a taxi so dont be alarmed if you're expecting a hotel shuttle. It is complimentary. Having the fridge, microwave and bar sink was a nice touch.
3 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Very nice staff and very comfortable
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Jana
""Welcome to the ghetto""
When I arrived at the airport I called the hotel to schedule a shuttle pickup. The informed me they no longer had an actual shuttle, but would cover the cost of a cab they were sending. A cab did arrive fairly quickly to take me to the hotel. As we pulled up to the property a few transients were mingling out front. The cab driver said "Welcome to the ghetto." He advised me to not exit the hotel at night. After checking in, I discovered that none of the lights in the room worked except for those in the bathroom. I tried to use the phone to call the front desk. Both phones in the room did not work. I used my cell phone to call the front desk of the hotel and notified them of the problem. They said they could "send someone up to take a look" (in a tone making it seem that I didn't know how to use lights or a phone). Since it was late at night and I had a very early flight, I declined their offer and used the bathroom lights and TV to light the room. Wasn't all that clean, but maybe thats why they didn't want any working lights in the room? No maintenance at this property in a long time. Horrible value for the cost.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Karl
"COMFORTLESS SUITES"
I've never stayed in such a run down hotel.... room smelled like urine..and dog.the furniture was very outdated... the couch was at least 10 years old or more, and very worn out... the neighborhood was very shady... pan handlers outside and an old drunk lady sleeping on the walkway to the lobby...then after all the noise and distraction I checked out at 230am.. and drove back to Los Angeles TIRED... so disappointed
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Raymond
Too cold or too hot under duvet. Need to use blanket instead, no control over room temp.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Great for Business"
Staff was very helpful and addressed every request. Housing keeping was great. Area (which is not their fault was rough).
4 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"Convenient and comfortable"
We have stayed here before. It is clean, has pleasant employees, and is convenient to the events we come to attend. We like that it has a hot breakfast even though the eggs are usually rubbery. Our bed was too soft for my husband's comfort level, but all in all, it was a good stay and we will probably stay there again sometime.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Darlene
"Only one night"
Needed to drop off car, return to hotel and get to the airport early the next morning. Staff was very helpful and the room was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
"San Jose Rock n Roll Marathon Weekend"
I did the San Jose Rock n Roll Half Marathon, and stayed here for 3 days and 2 nights. PROS +Cheaper than the surrounding hotels. Not fancy, but not ghetto +Complementary shuttle ride to and from the airport +Clean room. Comfy bed. Couch. +AC, microwave, fridge, WiFi, mini gym +Close to Convention Center/Downtown; about 3 miles away. Probably a 5-10 minute drive, or 45 minute walk. It was an easy walk… you just walk straight on the same street basically. +VTA Light Rail was across the street, so you can easily take that to the heart of Downtown. If I used and understood it correctly, it was a $2 ride. +Dennys next door, and 7-11 about block away. +Complementary breakfast! It’s complementary, so don’t complain. They had muffins, toast, cereal, scrambled eggs, patties, hashbrown, waffles, hard boiled eggs, yoplait yogurt, tea, coffee, orange juice, bananas, apples, and so on. CONS -Sketchy neighborhood at night. But isn’t all downtown areas sketchy at night? During the day, it’s fine. -No vending machines! (Or I didn’t see any) But they did sell drinks at the front desk. I wanted to explore the downtown area a bit, so I walked from the convention center to my hotel with multiple detours. As soon as night hit, weird people were lurking, I was offered rides from strangers, cops looking at me; it was uncomfortable. Then again, you shouldn’t be walking around downtown by yourself, and female. Overall, I think I'd stay here again.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Arlene
"COMFORT SUITES AIRPORT"
Our stay was ok .Room was comfortable.But the next day just before check out I stepped on a large Cockroach.
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
VICKI
"Easy access"
It was close to my meeting and I was there only 1 night. I was able to walk to dinner about 3 blocks away. The room could have used some minor repairs (tile in the bathroom and shower head) but it was very clean.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014