All hotels in Taos, New Mexico, United States of America
412 Paseo Del Pueblo Norte, Taos, NM, 87571, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Lovely local charm"
We loved the room...the outdoor BBQ was great, we had a steak dinner in front of our adobe fireplace ! The breakfast was superb ! We would stay here again any time.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Large comfortable room, great location, very good breakfast
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Carla
"Great Taos Location - walk to the Plaza"
Convenient walking location to Taos Plaza, restaurants, shops, gallery's, museums, etc. Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Very good value for the money.
3 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
"Great visit"
Great old lodge updated beautifully. Wonder breakfast and outdoor area. Will stay again.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
sharon
"Our stay in Taos"
We stayed two nights at El Pueblo Lodge. Thoroughly enjoyed the hot tub and the continental breakfast. We ate at two local brew pubs and toured the shops in town. We hope to come back when we can stay a little longer.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Quaint older motel"
I booked this hotel because it had a wood burning fireplace, which I loved. The room was clean and the breakfast was really good. All the staff was very nice and helpful.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
anonymous
Very friendly staff, breakfast was good and the location was ideal. This is an older motel so if you have little kids that like to jump and run I'd recommend trying to get a room on the first floor.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Russ
"Nice little place"
Found on 3rd party deals website, great rate, great service, great comfy bed, clean. They also happen to have a pretty impressive complimentary breakfast spread in lobbby area with great atmospheric seating and back patio. Thumbs up, dude.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Nick
"A great place to stay."
We stayed here one night during our snowboarding trip to Sipapu. Our stay went perfectly, the staff was friendly, the rooms clean and comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast was better than most! Couldn't recommend it more.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Don't judge a book by its cover"
I relied on the favorable reviews when I booked my room, and was not disappointed. Very nice accommodations, friendly staff, lovely rooms with very comfortable furnishings. I have no complaints with my visit, but I do offer two observations for those expecting a true 5-star experience based on all of these reviews: The towels could use some fabric softener. They were the typical hard and unyielding motel towels. Thick, fluffy towels would have given a better impression. And the breakfast, while enthusiastically appreciated by most, was average at best in my view. The scrambled eggs were cold and grainy, not soft and fresh, and the coffee wasn't fresh brewed. Neither if these demerits detracted from my visit, but they could easily be addressed.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
LongRanger
"Old fashioned travel lodge appeal!!"
The Lodge has a wonderful 1950's-early 60's feel to it! Friendliness, comfort and a feeling of home seems to be the key to their success! All I know is that my granddaughter has requested we return to the El Pueblo Lodge for our next Nana/Granddaughter Day!!
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"El Pueblo Lodge"
1st room we received 119 was dark, cramped and cold in the corner of the building. Moved to a 2nd floor 404, large, spacious and well lit room with a balcony! Great breakfast as well.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
marco
"Not impressed"
They put us away from the parking area in second floor. Since there were snow on the ground, we had to carry our luggages from the car to the room. Walked through the rough surface and bad condition staircases. It was Sunday, the hotel almost empty, I don't know why they put us way at the back building of the hotel where there were empty rooms right next to the parking area. Maybe they punished us for reserve our room through Expedia not directly through their web site. The breakfast was a joke, powder eggs with soft bacons. The hotel staff were eating with the guest. Very unprofessional. The room was clean but very outdated. Never return to this place.
Response by El Pueblo Lodge
Please accept our sincere apologies for your unsatisfactory stay recently at the El Pueblo. We make every effort for our guests to have a great stay. We would have been more than happy to change your room immediately had we known you were so unhappy with the location and had someone assist with moving your luggage . We welcome and appreciate ALL reservations , to mention there be punishment for booking through a third party is thankfully something I have never heard before !! I also can assure you, that the eggs are not powdered, and that all of our items on our breakfast bar are of the highest quality. Thank you for noting the cleanliness of your room as our housekeepers are top notch, Im sorry you did not notice the remodeled bathroom, the new beds and linens and the 40" tv, all of which are in all of our rooms. Thank you for your comments as this helps us to constantly improve our guests experience.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Wonderful"
This hotel was great. The staff were friendly and helpful especially Gerry, he greater us each morning at breakfast and was very informative about Taos. The breakfast was very good. Our room was big, clean and wel appointed.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
kimberley
"Best hotel in Taos!"
The room was huge! The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was very clean. I will definitely be back and would recommend this hotel to any of my friends. The hot breakfast was icing on the cake.
1 night trip with friends Feb 24, 2015
"Excellent hotel and great staff"
The room was great; very large and all amenities were very nice. Staff was great. One man scraped the snow of our car in the morning. Breakfast was exceptional.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"great stay"
comfy lodgings, friendly helpful staff, good breakfast
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice hotel near the heart of the Plaza."
The room was clean and cozy. The staff was very kind. I would recommend to travelers.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Caldwell's stay at El Pueblo in Taos"
We spent a lot of time/more than usual in our room since the weather was not really conducive to walking around much. We had everything we needed, The breakfasts were great, the area was very nice and very convenient and we will probably stay there the next time we go to Taos.
3 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"Ski Trip"
It was clean and nice.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Christian
Staff friendly and very helpful on a snowy day in Taos.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Sara
"Taos" biggest secret."
Great over-sized room with fireplace. Really comfortable on cold January nights. Improvement in breakfast selections now provides excellent biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage. Convenient location is within walking distance of the Taos Plaza. Our favorite place when visiting Taos.
3 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
william
"Good hotel good breakfast"
Don't usually take the time review but this hotel was worth it, great little hotel, great staff, great breakfast, definitely will go back.
aldo
"Nice place for a great price"
There were gluten free options for breakfast. My wife and son were very happy!!
Pat
"Perfect Place to Stay for Skiing in Taos"
El Pueblo Lodge was the perfect place for a 3 day ski getaway. Located on the North side of the town, in walking distance of some great restaurants and shops. I recommend The Burger Stand across the street for a unique burger experience (for vegetarians too). Also, Cid's Natural Market is an amazing organic/locally owned grocery store just a 10 minute walk as well. The lodge had a better than normal breakfast, large rooms, and kind staff. The town of Taos is also just amazing, as well as Taos Ski Valley.
3 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
"Comfortable hotel, great location, nice breakfast."
El Pueblo is a perfect hotel for a family ski vacation in Taos. It is located north of town so you don't have to drive through town to head up the mountain. The rooms are spacious, comfortable, and clean. We have stayed here several times in the past year and really enjoy it. Highly recommend!
Ski mama
"Comfortable, clean, friendly and loved it!"
I will definitely come back here! My room was updated, spotlessly clean and spacious. The bed was vry comfortable and I was able to sleep well. The staff were so friendly, and I felt vry welcome. There was a homemade hot breakfast that was delicious (scrambled eggs, sausage patties, biscuits and gravy; the sausage biscuits tasted just like my mom used to make when I was growing up!); they also had a large assortment of cereal and breakfast breads/muffins. One of the gentlemen cleaned the frost off my car while I ate breakfast! Everyone called me "Hon" and "Sweetie". Loved it! It's hard to travel by myself, and lonely without my family. Places like El Pueblo Lodge really make a difference!
4 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Tassie
"We would recommend it."
Our room was very large. Furnishings and bed were comfortable. It had a newer flat screen TV, large refrigerator, coffee maker and dedicated electrical outlets to charge our many electronic devices. Our only complaint was the bathroom area is old and small but it's clean. We weren't inconvenienced. Breakfast was much more than expected. Continental breakfast usually means coffee and a pastry. El Pueblo served scrambled and boiled eggs, pancakes, big bunches of fruit salad, cereal, biscuits, several types of muffins, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and more than I can remember or even need. We did not leave hungry. Of course fresh baked cookies in the PM and popcorn were over the top. Yep! We'd come again.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Nova
"A little gem!"
The hotel had a great location - walking distance to lots of shops and restaurants. Really decorated nicely. Comfy beds, lots of room. Cookies and coffee and tea, etc. available in the lobby all the time. Really cute!
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Family ski trip"
We had a late check-in and they were very accommodating. The room was very comfortable, even with a 4 year old and an infant. Breakfast was good and Loopy made sure everyone had what they needed. Overall a great stay!
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Beautiful facility and super friendly staff! We will be back and soon! It's skiing season after all. The warm cookies, hot chocolate and Fire place made it a vacation spot to love.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
ski family
"Nice little place for quick stay"
People working here are all nice. The facility is old but they are doing great job updating it. The wall is thin so I could here kids screaming next door, but they were quiet after 8pm.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Another great stay at El Pueblo Lodge. My friend and I have repeatedly stayed at El Pueblo over the years and have found it to be a reliable, clean hotel for the price. Don't let the older look of the hotel fool you. The rooms have been updated and are very clean.
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"Skiing in Taos Ski Valley"
Hotel was in a great location. Real close to everything and could walk to the town square. Shuttle to resort was in front of hotel. $1 each way, which was perfect. The hotel staff was great.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Getting better all the time!"
The updated bathroom in 403 is really nice and very functional. I have stayed in this building several trips per year for 19 years, and this is the best configuration yet. The other recent changes are very welcome as well.
2 night trip Jan 9, 2015
"Location and reasonable rates!"
Great location to downtown and Pueblo. Dated hotel but it was a comfortable large living space. Juccuzi was great after skiing. Breakfast was basic not eggs or bacon.
3 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Debra
"Great little hotel near the center of Taos."
We went to this hotel after a poor experience at another hotel in Taos. Bridgette (sp) was extremely accommodating as she switched our room last minute to a room with a fireplace and double queen beds. The room was clean and roomy, the staff were all friendly, and the breakfast was great. Highly recommend this hotel to ANY visitor to Taos.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Large cozy rooms."
Large clean room. Comfortable beds close to downtown shopping.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Expectations exceeded"
We stayed at El Pueblo Lodge for family ski trip. The location is great as it is right on the North side of town close to the downtown plaza as well as being a quick trip to the slopes. It served out needs well in that respect. However the suprise was the service. Morning breakfast was very good, and the staff was very attentive and friendly. They also had chips, salsa, hot chocolate and coffee at night in the lobby. It was a great stay!
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Ronnie
"Dec 21-23 stay"
The staff were very friendly. Breakfast was nice. Not outstanding but there was a good variety of food. The only downside was that the walls were pretty thin. We could hear every sneeze and nose blow from the sick person next door.
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Comfortable, great beds, convenient to the Plaza, good breakfast.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"oktraveler"
Great location and staff.
5 night trip Dec 8, 2014
Ranee
"Moderately aged hotel, with some pluses"
Moderately aged hotel. Conviently located. Hotel had one of the best continental breakfasts that I have had, especially in a tourist town. Staff was always very nice. Room furnishings were older to pretty much match the facility. Heater in the bathroom did not work and that would have been much better in December. I would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
TAQ
"Exterior........."
.............is showing some wear and doesn't match the better condition of the interiors of the hotel
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Den
"A great place with wonderful southwest character"
Very pleasant place to stay. Reasonably priced. Loved that the rooms faced inward overlooking a grassy enclosure and gazebo rather than a parking lot.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
"Thanksgiving in Taos."
My husband and I decided to visit Taos again this Thanksgiving. We booked the Pueblo Inn due to reviews and we were not disappointed. The bedroom was huge with a kitchenette and working wood fireplace that we loved. Bathroom is well appointed, but a little too small. Water pressure, however, was quite stimulating in the shower. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. And, although, we did not eat at the hotel, there are many fine restaurants close by. Breakfast was standard, "help yourself" style. So we chose to eat at a small bakery with very fine breakfasts within walking distance of the hotel. The linens were wonderful, with a terrific down comforter in a duvet. The bed was comfortable and the entire room was very clean. There was a "private" balcony on one end of the room. Private here means we could not be seen from other rooms, but we could be heard and so could other guests. Not a problem, though. We will definitely stay here again when in Taos.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Connie
Awesome to have a wood burning fireplace in the room.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"old hotel in good hands"
we did not have a room with a fireplace but a simple motel room on the second floor. The room was spacious but it is very dark inside. Also we could hear the neighbors very good! Great breakfast!
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Taos getaway"
Great room with a fireplace! Great breakfast and staff.
1 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2014
"El Pueblo Lodge Review Taos, NM"
The room was nice and clean. Beds and pillows were comfy, I just have a hard time sleeping because of working nights.
2 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2014