All hotels in West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here573 Main Street (Route 28), West Yarmouth, MA, 02673, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"close to everything"
Our family had a pleasent experience. The staff was great, happy and easy to deal with. The hotel does a nice job with the property overall. We will stay again in the near future.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Fun hotel."
Was a cool place. Had mini golf, indoor and out door pool, and a small playground for the kids. It a as clise enough to the places I need to go.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Close to attractions"
We enjoyed our stay. It was close to everything and the hotel was very clean.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"Not clean"
Good location but the room was not clean. The carpet was very dirty and the small fridge needed some cleaning also. The inside and outside pool were okay. I was very disappointed with this place.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Good value hotel in a central location. We stayed for a weekend with our 6 year old granddaughter. She loved the pool's and we loved the hot tub. We travel to the Cape often to visit family and this hotel meets our needs
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
MIMI
"Decent, affordable option for Cape Cod"
Stayed at this hotel for one night on a trip up to see the whales. It offered good value, especially for the area and the season. the room was clean, beds reasonably comfortable, check in quick and easy and the staff pleasant. It was everything I needed it to be. They have both indoor and outdoor pools on site that appear to be well maintained and a mini golf for the use of guests which would be useful for people with small kids. There are plenty of tables around the area, a play area in the back and grills for the use of guests.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"The Essentials"
My wife and two girls stayed at the Mariner for 3 nights for a last minute Cape Cod trip. If you are looking for a place to just sleep..It is okay. The place is pretty old and outdated. The staff does their best to keep the place clean, but some things just need replacing after so long. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the two pools are a plus. The location is great. It is very close to all the restaurants and Cape activities. I would stay there again for a quick stop, but not for an extended stay. I would say for the price, it is about what I expected.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
Cini
"2 Stars is About Right"
I believe this hotel had a higher Star rating when I booked through Expedia. My wife and kids were pretty disappointed with the room. The bedding was quite old looking, wifi was very weak, and we found what we believe was a bed bug !!! The staff assured me it wasn't, but I still have my doubts. I was told that we would be allowed to check out a day early if we had wanted to, but we decided to stay. On a good note ... My son enjoyed the pool. FYI ... The drive to Provincetown took about 2 hours because of traffic ... About 1 hour on the return.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Good for family with kids"
Bird in room, bandages in shower, crackers on floor, musty
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"Excellent "Bang for the Buck"!"
This was our third stay at the Mariner and we were more than impressed. Given how expensive some of the lodging establishments are this time of year, the Mariner is a bargain! Located right in the middle of everything, Seagull Beach was a 5 minute drive away, many shops and restaurants were within walking distance. Many families stay here but it was very quiet nevertheless. They have both an indoor and outdoor pool which were both sparkling clean and not overloaded with chlorine like some other motel pools! Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"It's OK."
Rather clean, but facilities are old. Wi-Fi is really bad. No breakfast, just coffee and tea. Two pools - indoor and out. Micro golf (for kids).
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
very good
4 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Beds are not queens they are full mattresses
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2013
Fahey
"Nice Hotel for family's"
Very nice alway's felt safe and the staff was great.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"Outdated, not impressed!!"
This hotel was very outdated and run down. Its gave the feel of old dorm rooms. bedding had cigarette burn holes, lights were burnt out, safe did not lock, hallways were not air conditioned, no elevator. I would not stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2013
"Better than expected"
The hotel was decent, I would have given it a better rating if it had the following: an elevator, continental breakfast, more frequent cleaning of bugs in the outside pool, pool towels more readily available and better quality, and better quality room keys that don't have to be reprogrammed frequently because the magnetic strip stopped working. I would stay here again, however I would try a different hotel first like their sister the Cape Point. The location was great and close to a lot of good restaurants and activities for kids.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2013
"Great value"
Excellent value for the money. Clean convenient safe, great location.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2013
"clean rooms, great location, pools in & outside"
enjoyed it. however, wi fi did not work for me in room, just in pool/office area. some people could get it to work in other areas. gave room comfort a 4 only because pillows were rather hard.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
"Great location to all attractions."
We had a great time. The hotel was in a great location to everything we did. The room was a good size, considering I have a one year old daughter and all the stuff you have to bring for them.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Nicole
"Old but good"
My single night stay was quiet and confortable. Clean rooms, frendly staff. Frenely frontstuff and a bar right in the neighberhood. I would go one mor e time
1 night trip Jul 8, 2013
M
"Value motel but clean and worthy of consideration"
I picked this over other more expensive hotels based on reviews. Everything was good but people on the room just above us kept walking all night and ceiling is so thin that is was very annoying. Rooms and decors are very basic but I think it met our need. Bathrooms are very very small but it was okay with us since we had an expectations of a motel. It is better than most of the motels but it not a marriott chain hotel either.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
RG
We wanted an inexpensive, airconditioned, clean hotel for a night while we were on the Cape and the Mariner fit the bill. It's a two star hotel and that's what you get. It worked for us.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2013
Tom R
"Nice central location"
Outdoor pool was great. Not small, nice size and clean
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Monica
"Nice and clean! Close to a nice beach!"
The hotel facilities where really nice, the free mini golf was a plus for my kids. The rooms are clean but small, wish the fridge were little bigger. Overall the hotel is okay, I would defenetly recommend to a friend.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
gomes family
"Good value for the price"
Clean, quiet, well maintained motel. Close to restaurants and beaches. We paid $100 for July 3 - very reasonable. They allowed us to park a car after the checkout, so that we could drive to the beach in another car, and save $15.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Valery
"Not great at all"
It's an okay place if u want to take the ferry to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket but not a great place if u want to spend even a little time in the hotel. Rooms look gloomy and the saving grace is the indoor swimming pool. The complimentary breakfast is a joke. Stay away from the breakfast and the hotel.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
sak
"Birthday Getaway..."
We went to the Cape to celebrate my birthday. We have stayed at the Mariner before and it is a clean motel right on Rt. 28... We had 2 quiet nights and the only noise was the thunder storm that woke me up in the morning. It is clean and well kept but the only gripe I have is that the air conditioner cooled off the room but did not take the humidity out of the air so everything was damp. Other than that it was another comfortable weekend on the cape.....
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
Just stayed for one night when down for the weekend. Front desk staff were very friendly and rooms were clean. It was right on Main St and close to lots of local activities and restaurants. It was perfect for us!
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Anonymous
"Close to the beach. Adequate. No elevator."
Stayed one night. Close to great beach, great mini golf etc.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
"Good Value"
The Mariner is a good value, clean,great staff and affordable
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
george
"Nice family trip"
I loved the staff. They were so courteous. The indoor and outdoor pool are heated which I think is the best feature. The organization of the room with the bathroom sink right as you enter in was weird (separate from bathroom). Otherwise room was good. It's standard but did the job. we slept comfortably. I would recommend you request a room facing the outdoor pool, which is a nice view.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Sophia
"Okay economy room but awful smelly 2nd floor hallw"
Room located end of second floor hallway that has obnoxious odor. Luckily room was okay and decent. Some deodorizes in hallways but doesn't mask odor. Breakfast fair.
3 night trip with friends Jun 16, 2013
Vacationers
Very friendly front desk staff. The bathroom was small. Overall, satisfactory.
2 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"Good value for the money."
Nice but not a luxury place. The pool was clean and nicely heated.
Other trip May 25, 2013
"We go back year after year and are always satisfie"
We've been going to the Mariner for 5 years: my mom lived on the Cape and when we head back for a spring weekend to re-visit, we always stay at the Mariner. What you see is what you get: a clean, well-kept motel with attractive grounds, good amenities (indoor *and* outdoor pool), friendly and helpful staff and decent, good sized rooms. I appreciate that they have detailed instructions on how to work the heat/AC in each room and that they always manage to accommodate our request to be on the first floor, even when we book late (like we did this year) and they've got a full house. It's affordable and convenient to pretty much everything. The mini-golf course is a nice plus!
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"Good for the money"
We had a fine stay. The room was old, but clean. We've been staying there since the 80's, and will continue. The staff was very friendly. If you don't mind old, this is a great place to stay.
2 night trip May 11, 2013
Marie
"Enjoyable 2 night romantic stay."
We really enjoyed the heated pool indoor. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was large enough and clean. The iron and refrigerator worked and the beds were comfey. I was pleasantly surprised that the hall even smelled nice, unlike other hotels. I highly recommend this hotel.
2 night trip May 7, 2013
Lana
"Safe Clean Quiet"
I was happy that 2 small problems were taken care of as soon as pointed out.....Also that it was a relaxed type place to stay in.....
2 night trip Apr 24, 2013
Jo D.
Location was good, activities for the kids were good. Hotel room is worn, could be cleaner. Staff was very nice
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2013
We stayed at the Mariner Moter Lodge for 2 nights while on vacation at the end of September. The staff were very friendly and helpful to us during our stay and I would recommend it. It is a bus ride away from Hyannis and has a lovely golf course nearby.
Romance trip Oct 8, 2012
Noreen
"Family"
Location is good very closed to the beach and restaurant near by. The matress too soft ,inside room wifi too slow weak signal. Don't talk too loud your next roomate will hear your conversation.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
T008
"Until renovated stay away"
The hotel smelled musty, the entry door to the wing I was staying at didn't work so you had to walk around to another entrance, the wifi was spotty always kicking you off. Despite being almost empty they put the few guests close together so that it was noisy. Breakfast was coffee from a machine and some mediocre baked goods. The price was right but looking around there were other hotels eager for business.
Other trip Sep 23, 2012
Kman
"Wouldn't stay anywhere else!!"
This is the second year in a row that we stayed at the Mariner and is the only motel in the area that I have stayed that continues to impress me. The front desk staff is always pleasant and accommodating. There were no issues with our check-in (or check-out for that matter). The room is always clean and you can tell that they take care of their property. We love relaxing by the indoor pool when it rains, which is also always clean and tidy. As for the location, you can't get better than this. Even though not on the water, It is right in the heart of all there is to do in the Cape. Just a short car ride away will take you to the local towns, which have quaint areas for shopping and eating as well as a ton of local gift shops right near the motel itself. All in all, we love going up to the Cape for our annual trip and after staying at the Mariner we would never stay anywhere else.
Other trip Sep 9, 2012
Meredith
"Overall a very pleasant stay!"
My Husband and I took our children to the Cape for their first time. We were greeted warmly even though we checked in very late (11PM). The location of the Hotel is mid Cape so we were close to many of the things we wanted to do . The room was clean and the air conditioning was working well. There was a fridge in the room which was a plus. The only two things that bothered me and my husband was the size of the bathroom ( very small) and the fact that the bed was uncomfortable. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone who didn't have backe problems. My children totally enjoyed their stay!
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
"Worse hotel ever"
Smell so badly I'm not going back to this hotel....................
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
"OK for the Price"
When checking in, the staff was very welcoming and helpful. Entering the room after checking in, I noticed that in the bathroom there was a seal around the toilet that said "Sanitized" on it. I was glad to see that, but, after lifting up the toilet seat, I noticed that there was a lot of urine and pubic hairs all over the rim of the toilet. Needless to say, this immediately made me suspicious of the overall cleanliness of the room itself, though I didn't notice any other issues. How is a toilet "sanitized" with urine and hair all around it? The room itself was fine for the money, for sure, and in a convenient location. The beds were very uncomfortable (there was a pad under the sheet that kept moving around and creating rigid wrinkles in the bed), and my pillow comforted me like a rock. Overall, if you want a cheap room and just need a place to crash with the family, this hotel is fine. Just bring some Lysol wipes for the toilet!
Other trip Aug 28, 2012
"Bed Covers"
The staff was friendly, corteous and welcoming. The location was good. The hotel area could have been cleaner. Overall this place was ok. However, the particular room we got, the sheets were apparently clean but the bed cover and blanket were visibly dirty. I removed them from the beds and left them on the floor. Hope this gave them a hint that it was time to wash them.
Other trip Aug 24, 2012
"close to nice quiet beaches"
It was a good hotel for the money
Other trip Aug 19, 2012
"RUN FOREST RUN!!!!!!"
It was a very old dated motel, there are no elevators, there are long steps to carry your luggage up! There is an adult swim time, no kids after 10- even if the kids are almost 18!!! The beds are lumpy, the rooms are small and the place smells of stail air!! I was very disappointed and will NEVER stay here again!!!
Other trip Aug 17, 2012
"So-So exp., very humid in the room, needs updating"
I chose this motel based on the overall user rating and it is way over rated. The room wasn't altogether bad but I just never felt all that comfortable in the room. The room always felt muggy and humid, even with the AC on, which made me feel almost constantly uncomfortable while in the room. This also made everything in the room feel like it wasn't clean enough. The bedding was really old and the bedspreads had that sort of grimy unclean look and feel to them. The comfort of the bed was decent and pillows were adequate. All the staff I encountered were very nice and pleasant. Wifi wasn't very good. This is your standard motor lodge with exposed closet rail and exposed sink/vanity area with only toilet and shower in bathroom. All in all I wasn't super happy with this room but it was sufficient for 2 nights, however, if in Cape Cod again, I would try to stay somewhere else. Also, if you aren't familiar with the area I suggest arriving during daylight hours and/or using GPS because signage on Cape Cod is pretty bad and it's easy to miss your turns and get lost. There are plenty of restaurants nearby and a great little ice cream place that stays open fairly late just down the street.
Other trip Aug 8, 2012