All hotels in Panama City Beach, Florida, United States of America
11212 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL, 32407, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Checking in i had unexpected charges for my room,the lady that checked me in was new she really didnt know what she was doing,and the other ladies like walked off like they didnt want to help her.My only problems with my room was it was a funny order i had to buy alot of scented candles,and i hated the bedspreads they need to invest and get new ones, but other than that loved my room.
Tee
"Won't stay here again!"
Had to change rooms 3 times. Front desk supervisor was very rude & when it says check in is 4pm it isn't we didn't get our room till 6pm, befor moving 3 times!! Room was clean but elevators smelled terriable!!
4 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Erica
"They need to shut that place down"
it was the worst hotel I have ever stay in my entire life this service is terrible the room was horrible the only good thing about that place was the view and that's it, everything about that hotel was horrible , I don't command anyone to go there at all
3 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice, Safe Vacation Spot"
I travel here for business and my daughter came to visit on a break from college, so I booked a room here. Very nice. Gated, so very safe. Unit was much more than expected. The only downfall was there is no WiFi in the room, only an old fashioned ethernet cable.
5 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Pamela
"Great view from the balcony"
Had a great time and it was a very nice hotel. My only complaint was the $140.00 non refundable cleaning fee collected at time of check in.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"gulf view room"
great view 2 couples so we split the cost, 2 rooms, full kitchen with dishes and pans, washer and dryer, plus fold out couch for the kids, security gated parking, second time here and will stay here again next time maybe longer a weekend is just to short!
Drew
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
It's was nice but cold .don't get the villa .The condo is better update
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Family long weekend"
We are locals and book a Condo for a long weekend when my parents come and visit. The first Condo we were in was a two bedroom, but the second bedroom had two single beds, and the sofa bed in LR was broke. They immediately got us a new Condo (same building), and upgraded us to a two bedroom with two King size beds. The shower head in one of the bathrooms was didn't work, and you can tell it is an older Condo with some wear, but overall we had a nice and comfortable visit.
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Vicki
"Excelent view very nice beach"
The hotel is in an excellent location, the sand in the beach is as powder and the water crystal clear. The hotel is in good contition and you can have enought for a great holidays.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Julio
"Condo advertised as Hotel - but On the Beach"
This was advertised as a hotel. It was a condo. Ok that was fine, but being advertised as hotel, we expect certain things - like pool towels, coffee, etc. None of the above. Called for extra towels, they never showed up, housekeeping is only there during the day. And the $45 resort fee was reported on Expedia but NOT the $120 cleaning fee. Extra $170 total over and above the room rate. Implied that beach chairs free as well, but we had to pay for them. Overall a bit disappointed because my expectations were more. If I'd have known ahead of time, it may have been OK.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
T
"Short Sweet Stay"
I was in town for Ironman FL and in comparison to the host hotel Edge Water was definitely a better choice. The rooms were spacious and clean. If you are staying at least 3 days or longer this is a great choice. It was easy to get to and the amenities were great as well.
3 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
Glenda
"Weekend Getaway!"
Nice beach side facilty. Staff very friendly and accomodating. Only minor issue ... ceiling fan in bedroom was noisy, had to turn it off at night.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Jeffrey
"plan to come back"
the hotel was good and had both the beach and a pool, but the area doesn't have many options near you have to drive to look for restaurants, shops etc
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Lorraine
"Disgusting resort"
Disgusting resort with poor customer services. They charge me extra 60$ on the top of 105$ for service charge. Which was not cleared by hotels.com .The front desk employess were insisting me to pay an extra to upgrade to a beach front resort. When i booked there was no pictures of villa so i was thinking it would be beachfront anyway .also i did not get a golf course view i booked for. They send us to villa room which is cross the street from the beach!Rooms are dirty with dusty beds and sofas. Stains on carpets everywere. Dishes are not even clean .i saw coffee satins on the cups. With family it is a horrible experiance .over all a horrible place to stay
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
farjana
Stay O.K. knowning you have to clean your on room ,then pay 140.00 dollars for the same service sucks. if you are getting a room you shouldn't have to take out garbage.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Do not stay in room 305 windward at Edgewater"
We have stayed at Edgewater for over 20 yrs and this was the worst room i have ever stayed in ,the carpet was so nasty we had to put sheets on the floor to walk on it there were bugs in our room and mold on the bathroom wall, I was very dissapointed in this room and will never return to Edgewater again
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Tammy
"Villa 2101"
Nice Hotel! Unit we were in had older, not modern, and unmatching furniture. Decor didn't match exterior or expectations. Be sure to see pictures of the actual Villa you will stay in.
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"It was OK"
I just started writing reviews because I know it helps a lot to read reviews from other whom have experienced the hotels on these sites. This was our first time staying at Edgewater resort and I must say I wasn't very impressed. We stayed at one of the Villas so I cannot comment at their other properties but the first thing that disappointed us that the Villas sit across the street from the beach, so do not expect to have the beach right behind you. The condo was a 2 bedroom and it was a bit outdated. It was clean but the walls need a re-touch of paint. Overall it was ok but don't expect to be impressed. The pool was the better part of the resort, as it has a pretty nice size pool that sits across the beach. W did have an incident in which a maintenance guy came into our condo without knocking because he said the guest below our condo reported a water leak that seemed to be coming from our unit. He scared us as he did NOT knock, he just came in without warning. Other than the incident and the outdated condo it was an ok stay. I guess it you want a cheap rate this hotel will do, as they say you get what you pay for. For the money it was an OKAY hotel. No bed bugs or bugs of ay kind that we noticed so that's always a good thing. The rest of the staff were really nice and helpful.
4 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
"Fall Break 2014.Twilight Zone Room"
We stayed in unit #2705.This unit is very dated, I was in disbelief. The couches were old and stained, there were marks and scuff marks on the walls. The carpet smelled and there is also carpet in the master bath. The master bathroom was dark, very poor lighting and the toilet had rust and mold around the bottom. The toilet seat had cuts and marks in it. The hall bathroom was decent enough for us to use during our stay. The master bedroom bed has a mattress that has spots on it and it did not fit on the frame so it was lopsided..very uncomfortable. only thing great about this property is the lagoon pool. I took sheets and covered the couches because of the stains. They charge an "unintentional" damage waiver fee and a ridiculous cleaning fee, but clearly they don't clean. I will not be booking this property again and next time I will read the reviews more thoroughly.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
overall ok
4 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Good place to stay."
Really enjoyed our stay. Was not one of the newest on the beach but was well maintained and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Tony
"nice small kid area and plenty of pool space too"
was suprizing that it was as crowded as it was for october but had plenty of chairs at the pool and beach and was very well maintained.... and the small children zone was a plus...
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
audra
"Room didn't smell clean"
The decor of the villa needs updating. The furniture was very dated. It looked like an episode from Three's Company. Also, the rug in the bathroom smelled awful. I washed it, but it didn't help. The smell made the entire room smell awful and disgusting.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Theresa
"Nicer than we thought it'd be"
This place was nicer than we thought it would be. It looks like they might have been going through and renovating- the bedrooms and living room were updated and the space was plenty for our needs. The kitchen was a little outdated compared to the bedrooms, but if they're renovating they may have not gotten to that yet! The resort had everything we needed for our short trip to the beach. And the pools were a great plus too. Multiple pools, tennis courts, restaurant by the main pool, a convienient shop also, along with airbrushing. It was pretty nifty.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
niki
"Nice but room need an update"
The room had a great view but was very 80's. We felt like we were in elvis's place lol. The pictures and info about the pool was misleading but was nice. We will be back but will ask for a more updated room.
5 night romance trip Sep 29, 2014
Ashley
"Close to beach"
Needs to be updated 1980's furnishings appliances needed repairs. Overall it was acceptable but would have been pleasant if it offered an updated look and walls were freshened up with paint due to their age bathrooms just felt like they were not in a good state of repair. Staff was responsive and helpful. Would return if remodeled.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
I enjoyed my stay. I think they need to replace the mattress in the rooms. can feel the springs in the bed. otherwise really liked the villa.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
suzanne
"View great"
Condo dated poor repair cleanliness poor master bed horrible
3 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Ron
"Softball Trip"
Just hated it wasn't beach side but the rooms were beautiful
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
Ieacha
WE HAD A GOOD TIME AT THE EDGEWATER! WHAT MY FAMILY AND I WAS REALLY DISAPOINTED IN, WAS OUR ROOM! THE COFFEE POT HADN'T BEEN CLEANED! THEIR WERE CLOTHES LEFT IN THE DRAWER! THE WINDOWS WERE DIRTY! THEIR WERE TWO LAMPS THAT NEEDED LIGHTBULBS! I HAD TO CALL TWICE ASKING FOR LIGHT BULBS! AND EDGEWATER CHARGES US FOR A CLEANING SERVICE!!! WHERE WAS THE CLEANING!!!!! WE DON'T THINK WE SHOULD HAD BEEN CHARGED FOR A CLEANING SERVICE!!! MR.SANFORD G.SUBLETT
4 night family trip Sep 22, 2014
MR.SANFORD G. SUBLETT
"Outdated, over priced and minimal staff assistance"
We rented 5 villas; and they were all over the property. The rooms are very outdated. Four of the rooms had old tube TVs. And only one had an LCD TV. We asked the staff for cleaning supplies and they wouldn't give us so much as paper towels. We had to go to the local store to purchase cleaning spray and towels. The trams take anywhere from 15-30 minutes to arrive, so your better off walking to the other villas. Would not recommend for anyone staying longer than the weekend.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Very nice hotel room was great had a two bed room deluxe gulf view it was very big had up stairs din and big balcony full bath up stairs great view we loved it will be back next year!!!
2 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
"Cold Showers are no fun"
Room was nice but couldn't seem to get a hot shower both days. Desks answer was both bathrooms shouldn't be used at the same time. Big time sticker shock on additional cleaning fees. Felt like I was bait and switched. Probably won't stay here again
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"great location, good view"
The hotel was pressure washing the stairwell and soaked the floor next to the elevator. I fell immediately upon stepping out. I was not hurt, we reported the wet floor and it was taken care of quickly. The signs stating stairwell closed due to pressure washing stayed up all weekend but I did not intend to use them anyway. The room was very clean, updated and well decorated with plenty of comfortable seating. The king bed in the master had a worn out mattress and the guest room toilet ran constantly. The weather was perfect and the hotel amenities are great. We were only staying 2 nights this trip so we simply turned off the water to the toilet, slept in the guest room and had a great time. We reported the problems when we left. I will return and will recommend the hotel to others. I do suggest that if you encounter any problems to report them immediately.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Sadie
"The room/ condo"
The room/ condo we requested on the beach, we did not get at check in. i also thought it was very stupid to have to pay a non refundable damage fee even if you break nothing or nothing gets tore up during your stay AND the clean up fee was too high!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Great access to beach and pool"
Shared two bedroom condo with another couple. Each had private bath. The living room was very comfortable. Full kitchen and dining area. We ate several meals in. Watched the sunset every night over the Gulf.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Jerry
"Great Place to Stay!!"
We were very impressed with our room. We stayed in the villas section which is around the corner from the beach and we loved how the room looked! It was set up like an apt suite style and you could tell it had been recently renovated because everything looked new. The only thing we were a little disappointed on was how it was not directly across the street from the beach which is where we thought we would have been staying but the comfort of the room made it worth the stay!! Also the bathtub wasn't greatest as it felt uneven while trying to shower but overall I give this hotel a rating of 5!!!
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Very old and out dated, over priced for condition of condo. The view was awesome, but the only thing this condo had going for it.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
debbie
"Golf Course view - Where??"
Rented 2 bedroom. The living and dining area floors were sticky - nice when you have a six month baby that can only crawl or be held. Patio door could not open until I broke two nails - then it had no lock - thank goodness we were on the 2nd floor. Verticals were missing in the 2nd bedroom and living area - no privacy. Before unpacking we called front desk and maintenance installed some missing slates - but backwards. Going to the beach was too far to walk, and when you called the hotel operator for the cart to pick you up - the wait was 15-30 minutes standing outside. Very disappointed the room was in this condition.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
MMDallas
Directly on the beach and centrally located on Front Beach rd. Don't expect any current or modern decor, and some things are quite aged (e.g. Depending on the heat and humidity the sliding door may work or may not...) The rooms are spacious however, and I will return to this location.
2 night romance trip Sep 3, 2014
"Extra Fees!!!!!"
We almost paid as much in additional hotel fees as we did to book them through Hotels.com!!!
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
We booked a room thinking it was on the beach an it was across the street so we paid more an upgraded to the beach an that was great. Just be careful booking a room at this hotel that you actually get on the beach side an not on the golf side which is actually across the street other than that the resort is very nice an we will go back
4 night romance trip Sep 3, 2014
Beverly
"WE ENJOY!!!!!!!"
The hotel is really pretty and the location it jus perfect. we enjoy!! but some of the appliances were not working :( in our room... btw be aware of the extra fees at the time of check in they are not refundable and it is something different that what you see at hotels.com
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Isaias
"Nice hotel with a horrible staff"
We stayed there for laborday weekend. When we arrived at the hotel we were given a villa although there was no indication in our reservation about it. But the villa was so roomy and equipped that i teally don't mind this part. But they charge us more than what is was said in our reservation, supposedly there was 105$ hotel charges that would be applied at our check in. When we checked in this amount was 145! The most shocking of all was the fact that the day we were going to check out, we went to say goodbye to the beach and when we returned to pack and go, some of studf from fridge were gone!!! Cant get over that part really!
4 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Nel
"Great hotel and good service"
Very good hotel, close to the beach and great service, the staff is good and always helpful Big rooms and clean, they have everything you need on your vacations
Tony
Very disappoint with villa. Not what I expected for the price you pay. There no wi-fi in the room. Need a lot of updates. Smelled old and stuffy went we walked in. Room should have been cleaner for the price we pay for clean up fees 163. Staffs not helpful.. Pool and beautiful excellent.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
As the room overlooking golf course was great I will book a room overlooking the ocean
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Loved it Loved it Loved it!"
I loved the Edgewater. My niece thought the lagoon pool was the best pool EVER! Very clean. Very nice. Very hospitable. I will definitely be back!
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Ginny
"Great Experience"
My husband and I were very pleased with our stay at Edgewater. We have decided that we are going to stay there every time we go to Panama City. I recommend Edgewater to absolutely everyone.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
"Edgewater resort review"
We stayed at the villas in the golf resort and everything was nice and clean but I think that the room's furniture is a bit outdated, the mattresses aren't the best. I personally didn't like that the retention ponds were dirty and full of weeds. Overall we like the place, we might come back in the future but there are things that could be improve
3 night business trip Aug 13, 2014