All hotels in Panama City Beach, Florida, United States of America
11212 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL, 32407, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

A very nice and clean condo with comfortable beds and a beautiful view of the beach. What is there to complain about.
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Bad Customer Service, Room Was Terrible"
I got into my room and was very disappointed. There was coke in the ice machine in the fridge from the last tenant, an ice cream carton on the deck, and there was missing tiles from the drop ceiling in the kitchen. I paid a lot of money to stay here and, to say the least, it was the worst experience ever. When I confronted the front desk about the condition of the room they were extremely rude. The front desk MANAGER rolled her eyes at me and raised her voice towards me. She was extremely rude. I will NEVER stay here again.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"getaway"
wish the master bedroom faced the beach but other than that it was beautiful!
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
javier
"Villa and not a hotel"
we had a good stay, but we were disappointed because we did stay in the villa and not the hotel, but we did not have some of the comforts of the villa available for the price we paid. We are timeshare owners, but stayed in Villa since our children were able to secure a stay for no fee for them. Unable to use our timeshare due to lack of availability and time request. We paid for more and received less.== No WIFI
Other trip May 26, 2015
Young Travelers
"Awesome view from the hotel"
The hotel ambiance was excellent ,you feel like having a free air and relief from you daily routine .The view from the hotel towards the beach was excellent.Just a step of walk your are near the beach.Hotel amenities were also good. I would prefer to be there in this hotel for Next time. Thanks Expedia !! for booking the hotel which I was looking for.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Beautiful hotel on the beach"
We stayed in one of the villas on the golf course. We had a very short walk to the beach. Are villa was beautiful! The beach was great, not so crowded. Loved that it was a gated community. The staff was also very nice. We will diffently stay here again! It felt like a home away from home!!
Other trip May 25, 2015
happy mom
"Really enjoyed our vacation"
The beds were hard, it felt like we were sleeping on 2 box springs or wood, other than that everything was good. We really enjoyed it.
3 night family trip May 19, 2015
kandice
"Go back in time, just not a good way."
My wife and I took our teenage sons here in 1999. Unfortunately it's like time stood still.. The facilities and old and dated, no security to speak of. The beach is still beautiful and our 4 year old granddaughter loved it. We had a great time in spite of some obnoxious high school seniors. Definitely not like the Edgewater Resort that we remember, the owners should take back this place and spend some money on upkeep..
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Beautiful"
Everything was wonderful thank you! we stay at the village so it was calm didn't play tennis but we had fun watching a couple plays we had some nice neigbors and got everything that we need thank you I'll recommended to my very close friend thank you!
Other trip May 23, 2015
Rene
"false advertising."
disappointed that I couldn't see the lagoon pool from my balcony because we were too far away on another building, loud noises and construction going on above us all day, worn out mattress hurt my back, big roach in hall closet, and the air vents dripped water from condensation. Windows to balcony were foggy and dirty looking, the bedroom was hot all the time. It was awful. I really wanted to be in the nice building so I could see the pool. when we tried to change the room hotels.Com wouldn't work with us to change it and neither did edgewater. Ruined my honeymoon.
4 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Noce but very high cleaning fee..."
Condo was nice for the money spent. Was disappointed in the high cleaning cost.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
juanita
"Beware of unauthorized charges!"
Room itself was fine. Great Gulf view and beautiful beach. After I checked out though, they charged my credit card an additional $100 because I supposedly didn't turn in my property tags (wrist bands) at checkout, which I DID, IN PERSON, at the front desk! When I called about it, Mark, the front desk manager, pretty much called me a liar, until I spoke to a supervisor who was over the front desk manager. They are supposed to be reversing the charges to my card. We'll see. I would probably stay there again, but will ask for a RECEIPT at checkout next time!
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
Jeffrey
"Pretty good with some minor flaws"
This was our first trip with our new baby. The unit was pretty nice and comfortable. It had everything we needed-from dishes to extra sheets and towels. The view was amazing, and the location was very convenient. Plenty of parking and plenty of things to do. The room was mostly clean, but things like doors and base boards could use a bit of scrubbing. The pools were really nice, but the hot tub had a lot of sand in it. My main complain was that this web side advertised that cribs are available, but I was told upon arrival that they don't have cribs on property. No big deal as I had my pack and play. But I imagine it would be a problem for a family that counted on this resort to provide a crib. Bottom line, we had a great time, and I would return again (but I would also look around to see what else is available).
4 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Ok experience"
Location of Edgewater is nice. The complex was quiet and clean. We stayed in the Leeward tower, and it was a bit far from the big pool where our kids wanted to be. Also, the pool rules were too extreme. Staff of the hotel were always telling our kids and others, "can't do that, stop doing that." We probably wouldn't go back for that reason. Also, you are not allowed to have a cooler by the pool, so if you take one to the beach, when you come up, you have to take the cooler all the way back to your room. One afternoon, a very rude staff member walked around jerking umbrellas down due to "high winds" which had been blowing ALL DAY LONG. It made some people so angry, they got up and left the pool. My son and husband couldn't throw a small, foam ball in the pool either. It was just too much considering WE are the ones paying to stay there. We've stayed at many different resorts and never experienced such strict rules.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Marci
"Excellent time at Edgewater"
We had an amazing time at Edgewater. The condo was clean and big. The view was beautiful! The kids had a blast at the beach, while the adults had a blast at the pool. There is the huge main pool, but it was a bit crowded. We went to our Tower II pool and it was perfect! Highly recommend this place! Hubby wants me to book the exact same room and is not interested in going anywhere else! Convenience store came in handy for ice and sunblock, and food from Oceans was very good.
Other trip May 18, 2015
L.E.
"Exceeded my expectations!"
It was very spacious and exceeded my expectations! Would stay here again!
3 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Talisa
"Happy stay"
Very good
4 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2015
Willie
"Nice hotel, but rooms need upgrade."
Resort itself was very nice. However, management needs to check up on the decor and condition of some of the rooms. My room was very outdated. Looked like my grandma's house in the 80s. Couch and love seat were ugly and terribly uncomfortable. The 2 TVs looked like they were purchased in 1990. Bed was ok. Tons of closet space and loved the 1 bedroom, 2 bath set up. Kitchen was good for a week stay. Needs some drywall repair, dryer lint trap was broken, and a couple of electrical outlets were barely hanging on(could scare someone who's not familiar with electricity). Room was very clean and loved the floor plan and close to gulf. The positives definitely outweighed the negatives which kept me from complaining much. I don't go to the emerald coast to hang out in the room. Cleanliness is my main concern and it was very clean, but for the price, the room should be more modern. I'd rate the resort a 8/10, but my room a 5/10. Would stay again, but will complain next time about the room if no modern upgrades.
Other trip May 8, 2015
Very nice and Convenient property was Will kelp. Elevators were very fast.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Dirty carpet dated furniture."
The furniture was outdated the carpet was dirty with stains. I stayed on the golf side and moved from one room to another. On top of that they had the nerve to ask me to pay a standard cleaning fee REALLY? I will not be returing.
4 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Nice beachfront resort"
My family and I went here for a weekend getaway for some relaxation and fun in the sun and Edgewater did not disappoint. We will visit again soon
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Bo
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at edgewater. With minor improvements it would be perfect. we would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
joe
"Lilly Pad Pond view on the golf course. awesome"
The kids loved the lillypad pond we saw fish turtles birds and lots of cool water creatures Then with just a short walk over the bridge or a ride on golf carts. We were at the ocean.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
janice
"Beautiful View of the Ocean"
First time I have ever been to Panama City Beach. This hotel was beautiful. I stayed on the 11th floor in tower 1. The room was spacious and very clean. I stayed 2 nights. I will be staying here again my next visit. The only complaint I have is it was hard to get extra towels and dish washer soap.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Nicole
"Great Location, Friendly Staff, Great Experience"
My only complaint might sound silly and that is there were no coffee filters for the coffee maker. The location is within walking distance, there is a grocery store less than a mile away and the pier is within 5 miles. Clean, well maintained and exactly what you expect from this kind of place. A+++
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Candace
"do it right"
Good stay
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Chrilon
"Spring break"
My roommates and I went for spring break and showed up at 3 in the morning was not informed when purchased that you had to be 25 to check in so they so nicely moved us to another tower and accommodated us. The room was beautiful and spacious. Way more than what we expected. We did deal with a few workers that didn't seem they wanted to be there or enjoy it but other than that we were very pleased with our stay.
5 night trip with friends Mar 31, 2015
"Nice place to get away and enjoy family."
Other than the alram going off in the middle of the night, it was awesome
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Anthony
"Way overpriced, and way out dated"
Toilet, sink broken upon arrival. Bed way way too hard, pillows were way bunched up inside and varied in hardness, very uncomfortable. Staff not attentive, didnt care. Grounds not very clean, trash about. Way, way overpriced for no ocean view and not right on the water. Resort fee for what you get is outrageous. Food and drink at hotel laughably expensive. Not worth it, at all. Lower your expectations, a great deal before you stay here. Its old, out dated, expensive, staff not professional, grounds dirty.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
beach bound
"Location, location, location"
First the good, the Edgewater is located on a nice stretch of beach. Easy access to and from the surf, and if you avoid wandering into the debacle that PCB has become on weekends, you are fine. Now the bad: 1. Front desk is under-staffed. Waiting over half an hour to check-in (and longer to obtain an additional room key) is not what I consider customer friendly service. The staff was friendly, just overwhelmed. 2. WiFi . . . or lack there of. Having a WiFi router in the room was helpful, not having a password to access it was not. Front desk indicated that if condo owner did not provide the password, they could not help. I like to disconnect on holiday, but I need to check in with the office from time to time. And unfortunately, this was a rather busy week for me. Only reason I joined family was due to my ability to access documents while traveling. This became extremely stressful as the week progressed. In the modern world, it should be noted that internet access might not be available (hence the 1 on hotel conditions). 3. Gluten free options at the restaurant. Since I wanted to avoid taking my children into PCB on Friday night, I was excited to see the restaurant had numerous GF options. Since my middle daughter is gluten intolerant, it was a welcome sight. Unfortunately, when we ordered, we were told the restaurant no longer served GF items. If you don't have it, take it off the menu! Hope this helps.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Villa across from beach"
Everything was clean,gorgeous and conveniently located.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
kk
"Great relaxing spring break."
Family trip to PCB for our teenagers for Spring Break. We adults had an excellent time just relaxing. The view from our balcony of the huge pool area was beautiful, which of course lead to the beautiful ocean. Views were amazing from our Master bedroom as well. The only complaint the we really had was the my brother-in-law said the guest beds were really uncomfortable. He did not sleep well at all. Funny thing that happened, when my husband sat on the bed it sank in...after some investigation we found that someone had flip the box springs over. Of course after to turn them around correctly, the bed slept great. The rooms and bathroom were very clean. The kitchen was well equipped for our needs. Other than that it was an amazing condo.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Sherry
"Edgewater Spring Break"
Awesome location, spacious room, pretty good price. Only thing was the bed was not the most comfortable. Great getaway for friends though.
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
"Just OK place to stay"
Not a bad place to stay. Our room definitely needed updated. The mauve and blue wallpaper needs to go!
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"A quickie."
Two weeks before decided on a long weekend trip. Didn't expect to get anything so nice or convenient to everything. Very happy, would so do it again.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
ga girl
"Love my stay"
My kids didn't want to leave. It was very nice. I wish it was closer to the beach, but I understand that it was a two bed was the reason it wasn't.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Simone
Checking in i had unexpected charges for my room,the lady that checked me in was new she really didnt know what she was doing,and the other ladies like walked off like they didnt want to help her.My only problems with my room was it was a funny order i had to buy alot of scented candles,and i hated the bedspreads they need to invest and get new ones, but other than that loved my room.
Tee
"Won't stay here again!"
Had to change rooms 3 times. Front desk supervisor was very rude & when it says check in is 4pm it isn't we didn't get our room till 6pm, befor moving 3 times!! Room was clean but elevators smelled terriable!!
4 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Erica
"They need to shut that place down"
it was the worst hotel I have ever stay in my entire life this service is terrible the room was horrible the only good thing about that place was the view and that's it, everything about that hotel was horrible , I don't command anyone to go there at all
3 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice, Safe Vacation Spot"
I travel here for business and my daughter came to visit on a break from college, so I booked a room here. Very nice. Gated, so very safe. Unit was much more than expected. The only downfall was there is no WiFi in the room, only an old fashioned ethernet cable.
5 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Pamela
"Great view from the balcony"
Had a great time and it was a very nice hotel. My only complaint was the $140.00 non refundable cleaning fee collected at time of check in.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"gulf view room"
great view 2 couples so we split the cost, 2 rooms, full kitchen with dishes and pans, washer and dryer, plus fold out couch for the kids, security gated parking, second time here and will stay here again next time maybe longer a weekend is just to short!
Drew
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
It's was nice but cold .don't get the villa .The condo is better update
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Family long weekend"
We are locals and book a Condo for a long weekend when my parents come and visit. The first Condo we were in was a two bedroom, but the second bedroom had two single beds, and the sofa bed in LR was broke. They immediately got us a new Condo (same building), and upgraded us to a two bedroom with two King size beds. The shower head in one of the bathrooms was didn't work, and you can tell it is an older Condo with some wear, but overall we had a nice and comfortable visit.
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Vicki
"Excelent view very nice beach"
The hotel is in an excellent location, the sand in the beach is as powder and the water crystal clear. The hotel is in good contition and you can have enought for a great holidays.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Julio
"Condo advertised as Hotel - but On the Beach"
This was advertised as a hotel. It was a condo. Ok that was fine, but being advertised as hotel, we expect certain things - like pool towels, coffee, etc. None of the above. Called for extra towels, they never showed up, housekeeping is only there during the day. And the $45 resort fee was reported on Expedia but NOT the $120 cleaning fee. Extra $170 total over and above the room rate. Implied that beach chairs free as well, but we had to pay for them. Overall a bit disappointed because my expectations were more. If I'd have known ahead of time, it may have been OK.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
T
"Short Sweet Stay"
I was in town for Ironman FL and in comparison to the host hotel Edge Water was definitely a better choice. The rooms were spacious and clean. If you are staying at least 3 days or longer this is a great choice. It was easy to get to and the amenities were great as well.
3 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
Glenda
"Weekend Getaway!"
Nice beach side facilty. Staff very friendly and accomodating. Only minor issue ... ceiling fan in bedroom was noisy, had to turn it off at night.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Jeffrey
"plan to come back"
the hotel was good and had both the beach and a pool, but the area doesn't have many options near you have to drive to look for restaurants, shops etc
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Lorraine
"Disgusting resort"
Disgusting resort with poor customer services. They charge me extra 60$ on the top of 105$ for service charge. Which was not cleared by hotels.com .The front desk employess were insisting me to pay an extra to upgrade to a beach front resort. When i booked there was no pictures of villa so i was thinking it would be beachfront anyway .also i did not get a golf course view i booked for. They send us to villa room which is cross the street from the beach!Rooms are dirty with dusty beds and sofas. Stains on carpets everywere. Dishes are not even clean .i saw coffee satins on the cups. With family it is a horrible experiance .over all a horrible place to stay
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014