All hotels in Panama City Beach, Florida, United States of America
11212 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL, 32407, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Beach
Good
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Cesar Ivan
"Good price"
Beds had plastic on them Bedroom was warm at night Plugs did not work in bathroom Not enough towels
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Good time, I will go there again, nice place!!! If you looking for family frendly place in Panama City Beach that resort is great.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
I have been staying at this "resort" since 1988.I have not stayed there in the last couple of years. I could not believe how it has gone downhill. The carpet was filthy, windows had not been cleaned, furniture stained and rusted. When I checked in, the front office surprised me when they told the family in front of me that the crib, high chair and rollaway bed that the requested was over in the corner of the lobby and it was the families responsibility to get the items to their room and to bring them back at check out. What place does that? I guess they do. Overall I am totally disappointed with the resort that I will not go back. Too pricey for the condition and treatment.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Wanda
The room needed a broom. The sofa was dirty. View was nice.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Great view and location but never again!!!"
We loved the view from the balcony and the location wasn't bad either. We did however hate the bed because it was just as hard as the floor! The sleeper sofa mattress was softer than the bed even without the foam pad on top, which we had to use on our bed along with the comforter just to make it barely bearable to sleep on. The sleeper had no fitted sheet or flat sheet. We had to go to the front office on the other side of the resort to get a pack of sheets, which were only flat sheets, no fitted, to put on it. There were no blankets for the sleeper either. The "blanket" they did give us for our son to use was scratchy and stuck to everything it touched! He didn't even want to use it cause it felt so gross!!!! The main bed also had no fitted sheets just a set of flat sheets with the ends tucked under. No wash cloths or hand towels in either bathroom. Water held in the sinks and tubs. The key card lock would only read the card every three tries if we were lucky. The balcony door kept trying to slide out of the track and did with my fiancé and I outside on the balcony with our son inside the room. We were locked out on the balcony until he lifted it up and set it back in track himself!!!!! Considering that we paid right a GRAND to stay in a ocean front room for three days I expected more out of this hotel!!! Feel cheated!!!!! Extremely disappointed!!!!!!!!
Matthew
"Great Stay!!"
We booked our room last minute! Was nicely surprised when we got there of the friendly staff and the resort amenities. Room was right on the beach with a wonderful view! My only complaint would be the mattress was hard in the master bedroom, but there was a rocker recliner in the master which was nice because I had just had neck surgery 4 weeks ago and was still having a hard time sleeping in the bed so that was nice to have. We will go back next year and many years to come.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"First time in Panama city Beach"
Stayed for a week at the resort, great amenities but slightly overpriced. Loved the pool and proximity to the beach. The condo was nice but the mattress was too soft and the sofa bed too old. Was able to rent a crib for the week but was expensive. Would probably stay again.
5 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Vanessa
"This unit is bad for business"
The resort on a whole is nice. Pool, beach, restaurants are very lovely. But looking on line we only saw 1 condo building in any pictures. After we booked, we went on the official resort web site and saw a resort map. This place is huge with 5 buildings along the beach. We found out we were in one of the side smaller buildings, not in the big building by the pool. The positive was the beach was less crowded and it was a quick walk to main pool. The negative was the disgusting unit we were put in, site unseen. Never again. Filthy floor, furniture looks like it was picked up off curb, gross old comforters, filthy windows, and don't get me started on the shower curtains. I'm a flight attendant and I've never stayed in a more dirty room in my 20 year career.
4 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Meredith
"1st time visitor from NYC metro"
Staff rude- its a HUGE place run by a mgt company that doesn't care. I stayed in the rooms by the golf course side not on beach...my room wreaked like a bar! the sheets were polyester and uncomfortable bed, lame shower..they charge you almost $50 for cleanup after you leave but don't come to clean the room during your stay?! It was the most horrible hotel stay experience since a 3rd world country trip.
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
Pamela
"Not so good!!!"
Was not good at all... Too expensive, for nothing, so many issues, one elevator working, the stairs full of cigarettes and smells horrible, the cleaning was poor, the tub was not draining, the floor stick and the room stinking and goes on.. I will never stay there again..
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Nice view, roaches in room"
Great place, with lots of beach access and plenty of pools. The hot tubs were cold and we were told no kids were aloud in them even though they were colder than bath water. And there were roaches in our room. If it wasn't for that I would love the place
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
desi
"Unprofessional"
The place is absolutely beautiful! The only problem was the service. I called 3 weeks before to make sure we had an ocean view. I spoke to Miranda and se ensured me that all rooms had an ocean view. When we arrived they tolde they had no Miranda and blamed it on Hotels.com! I told them I called their hotel not Hotels.com to confirm the view. I went to their website and again they staid yea that is our hotel but we don't take reservations there. I told them I reserved with hotels.com. They argued with my husband and I as well as another party that had a messed up reservation. They said this happens all the time. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! I was told I would have an ocean view and I was across the street with a tennis court view! I would not have booked this hotel if I knew the. Truth. Awesome resort but you will be lied to.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Tabatha
"25th Year Anniversary"
Hotel was okay but too pricey for the amenities and lack of breakfast service. Additionally charged fees at checkout were too high.
4 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Disappointed."
I saved up a whole year for this trip and for three days and $1100 I expected better conditions for the condo. It was old, outdated, just the bare minimum. Restaurant on property was subpar. Pool was very nice and beach access were only strong points. Good for college students looking to party, not good for families looking for comfort and some luxury. Even over the summer, young people up late and leaving beer cans in the hallways.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Claira
"Good for the money!"
The stay was great. We traveled with two families and were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the location. We had a golf course view. Although, the rm was outdated with old carpets, furniture, and TVs, it was spacious and clean enough to accommodate us comfortably, which was great for the price. The kitchen faucets were inoperable, but the dishwasher did work. A short walk across the bridge gave us access to the beautiful lazy river and beach. Overall we really enjoyed it and we would recommend it to families and friend traveling on a budget.
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
gia
"Renting a room when the dishwasher doesn't work."
We noticed a strange smell coming from our glasses and cabinet area. As we started to load dirty dishes into the dishwasher we realized that the actual source of the odor was the dishwasher. The pump had stopped working and stale water was left sitting in the dishwater to ferment. Upon calling maintenance we learned that the part had been on order for some time and yet they continued to rent the room. The dishwasher was never fixed during our stay. I can only assume that more people will rent the room with a non-working dishwasher. I was also blindsided by the destination/damage waiver and cleaning fees. I thought I had gotten a bargain. Surprise!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Great place to stay, horrible restaurant service"
The hotel/resort itself was great! The beach was amazing, the layout of the resort was perfect, the pools were nice & the drinks went down easy! The resort staff was definitely hit or miss. My experience with every resort staff was great as they were helpful, personable, and outgoing. The service at the restaurant was extremely poor. Both times we ate there, the servers had no idea about the resort specials for guests and each time they argued with us until they finally checked the resort flyer that's left in every room with the weekly activities. One of the bartenders inside the restaurant was amazing, I wish she was there the following day. The other that worked on Sunday was less then enjoyable. She was grumpy, confrontational, and unwilling to help answer questions about the resort's specialty mix drinks. In-fact this lady just left mid-sentence when my fiance that I had just proposed to 3 hours earlier asked a question. The bartender returned and asked her if she had figured it out yet. I had no trouble at the outside bar. If you go here, just eat someplace else and get your drinks from the outside bar. It's really not worth going inside.
3 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
matthew
Hotel room needed some improvements, for the price it should have been a little nicer. Had no room service even tho we paid for it. Had a nice kitchen and a nice surprise was the washer and dryer. The beach in front of the hotel seemed like a private one since it wasn't very crowded right where we were. Pools were really nice too.
9 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Not worth the "resort" pricing"
The rooms and the amenities were in fact nice. However, you'll be hit for a massive cleaning fee in addition to the "resort" level rate you are already paying, and given that, the floors, furniture and bathrooms should have been much cleaner upon entry. You'll also find that despite being called a resort, nothing is complementary, and you are threatened with fees for any transgression (e.g., $50 fee for a lost wristband you have to wear on premises (which we fortunately didn't lose), etc.). Additionally, the two staff interactions we had were incredibly rude. Upon check in, the tone of the clerk giving us our keys was essentially a brow-beating of the many ways we might be fined or kicked out. The next day, we inquired about the discoloration of our tap water when it became brown, and instead of apologizing for the inconvenience and giving us any safety information or instruction, the clerk (apparently a manager) simply said "I [he] would boil it", it wasn't the hotel's fault, and if we didn't like it, we could check out. It did turn out to be a city issue (broken main) and the water was safe, but we had to independently call the city to get that information in deciding what we wanted to do. My wife and I are not (and certainly do not look like) college spring breakers that would trash the place, and typically err on the side of being too tolerant and passive in these situations. It was absolutely insulting to be treated like that for what we paid (or for any price).
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa near the golf course. The villas are in serious need of renovation. The rooms are so dated.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"vacation July 2015"
Happy of this stay
6 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Paolo
"Check in and bed size a disgrace"
We were told that chick on is at 4pm, but we were w made to wait until after 5pm to get the key. Also, I booked a king bed online, but there was a full size bed in the room. That was a big disappointment, because my 4 month old baby slept in that bed and I was forced to sleep on the sofabed.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Nice and convenient family hotel on the beach"
We were accomodated in a condo across the Street, with a connection bridge, from 5 minutes from our condo, , to the pool, restaurant and beach área. The condo was confortable, with 2 rooms with 2 bathrooms, wirth all the kitchen appliances and utensils, so washer an dryer. A small dining área and living with a sofabed. We also had a balcony ight in from of a funtain inside of lake. We were happy and satisfy with te condo.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Yayis
"vacation trip"
Didn't like paying for a full day at check in and check out time. Check in at 4pm and check out at 10am.
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Mac A.
"Decent place but not for the miney you spend."
Room we had was not what was expected at all. Needs updating!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"We had great time!!"
Great vacation!! Great amenities, the lagoon pool was the best I've ever seen! Condo was a bit dated,but very roomy, compared to newer ones I've stayed in! But very clean and everything worked perfectly! Definitely will stay there again!!
4 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Unsatisfied"
Basically hotels.com ripped us off. The actual place was nothing that the ad for it said it was. There was no wifi like it said and we weren't on the beach like it said.
4 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Jaclyn
"Great vaction"
I was a little worried by some comments, but had a great time here. Me and my family ( with two teenage kids) love it here. Definitely would stay here again. We stay on the golf side and it wasn't a bad walk to the beach.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Marc
"Just not worth the price"
I just didn't want to raise a fuss, because we were on a family vacation, but the room was very hot, the ceiling fan quit working, and the carpet was extremely dirty. We arrived at 4:10 and was informed even though checkin was at 4, they had til 6 to get us to our room. it was 6:35 when I finally got our room.. they refunded me 50.00 and gave us an 11 am check out.. which seemed generous at first.. but our fee was 180.00 and not 145.00 as mentioned on hotels.com. Apparently if you do not purchase straight through the resort you get the cappy outdated rooms.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Gennie
"Great vacation place"
I will be back and stay here again!!!! My family and I love everything about it, very accessible from villa and main towers to the beach and pools also to many stores.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Wonderful, relaxing exuberant."
Relaxing safe clean refreshing walking distance of beach right at pool at eatery everything was good be back soon I hope.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
travel a lot.
"Great!!!"
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Abraham
"Edgewater Windward"
The condo was very dated; mauve & blue deco from the 80's and the AC unit is antiquated & ill performing.
6 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Vicki
Please check with the hotel for the additional cleaning fee. We booked through Expedia and paid all fees in advance. Once at the hotel, we had to pay an additional $140 cleaning fee. Expedia refunded this fee. If they had not it would have affected my rating. Check for all hidden fees. Overall, we enjoyed our stay. The staff was courteous and Expedia followed through with reimbursing the cleaning fee.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Nice place. When I booked the room it was advertised as walking out to the beach. We had to take the tram to get to the beach.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"Cool Experience"
Overall, our experience was good. We will consider staying there again.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Nice amenities, room was lacking."
Stayed in a villa on golf side. Had to either walk, drive, or catch a tram over to the pool and beach side. Plenty of parking and trams. Plenty for kids and adults to be entertained, plenty of lounge chairs and umbrellas. Great trip. Our villa could have been cleaner. The couch was so dirty and worn out we wouldn't sit on it. The tile floor felt sticky. We had to request more towels. Mattress was too soft for our comfort. 2 bedroom had 3 full baths, that was helpful.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
We had a great time everything was great
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"BEAUTIFUL VIEW OF THE OCEAN"
This hotel is a little dated but VERY comfortable. Great location and the view is the best part! We did have a couple of problems with teenagers knocking and running and having security come for our "playing the accordion" too loud...which we obviously didn't have and with 3 children in bed, we weren't making noise either. And the pools were closed for a bit during our stay BUT we had a great time and would definitely go back.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Nice resort gulf front"
Our room was clean, but was slightly dated in condition. We stayed in the wyndward building which was on the very end of the resort so the crowds were minimal. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
alexa
"Broken Beds"
The room I was given had a bed that had a low footboard which banged up my knee and toes several times. My Girlfriend also hit her knee on it and is still recovering from this. In addition to this the bed frame itself was broken to the point where when I finally tried to lay down at 11PM I immediately rolled to the center of the bed. I then investigated why this was happening and noticed the frame under the bed was completely broken. I contacted the front desk and they offered to switch rooms. This would have been difficult with 3 children and a ton of bags, therefore I asked for someone from maintenance to come and disassemble the bed. When the maintenance personnel showed up they were not prepared to do this. I finally was able to sleep about 1AM. I will not stay with this resort again!
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Wish I was still there"
Loved it! We even booked an extra night. Special thanks to the tram drivers. They were so friendly and helpful they made our stay even smoother with their information and advice.
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Tracy
"Decent place for reasonable price"
We stayed for 4days. Rooms were clean and the location was convenient to go to beach. Some minor problems were that they didn't privide detergent so you should bring your own ones and the beach chairs and umbrellas were not free. (they were free at other resorts we visited last year)
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Youngho
The staff was friendly & knowledgable... Offered us tickets to local waterpark. Room was clean, appliances worked great !
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
nita
This is one the my best experience in hotels. Good aervice. The restaurant it is great. The pool and spa really nice. I was really good experience in edgewater resort. Thanks.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Freddy
"Edgewater the best"
everything it's good
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Vivian
"Room was nice this year"
Our one bedroom condo in Leeward was more up-to-date this year. Also, the bed felt like a real bed and not from "the place where beds go to die" as one reviewer stated. Our bed last year was awful. One problem - we didn't realize our bedroom would be on the hallway side rather than beachfront side. Next time I will put in a special request for bedroom on beach front. The pool is still great. Very kid friendly place. Beaches are great. Condo right on beach - convenient for hauling kids and their stuff to and from beach.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
mel
"NICE HOTEL IN A NICE SPOT!!!"
A GREAT PLACE TO STAY.NICE, CLEAN PLACE GREAT VIEWS AND OTHER THING THAT GO WITH THE HOTEL.I JUST DIDNT LIKE THE STAFF AT THE FRONT DOOR WE ARRIVE AT 10AM DIDNT CHECK IN UNTIL 3PM I DONT LIKE THE LATE CHECK IN AND EARLY CHECK OUT AND A 180 DOLLAR CLEANING FEE.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
SHELLA
"this was close to everything."
NIce rooms but there were some maintenance issues that should be fixed. The vertical blinds were missing sections so we had to rig something up in our bedroom so we would not be putting on a show. The master bedroom shower needed repairs as the grab bar was not attached and I almost fell when it pulled out while I was getting in the shower and the toilet seat was broken and sliding off. For the price we paid these little things should of been repaired. The room was nice and spacious and clean.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015