All hotels in Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6305 E Broad St, Columbus, OH, 43213, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Excellent hotel near Columbus - not too far"
From the friendly greeting by Michael at the desk on check in to the cordial and helpful housekeepers, we had a very pleasant stay. This hotel is always clean and well appointed and has a friendly-minded staff. The breakfast is good, the rooms and public areas are well tended. We typically stay here for business in and around Columbus. The location is not bad at all for getting around town on the 270 loop.
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
Tom & Tess
"Good for the money"
Took family for New Years Eve. Front desk clerk very friendly and professional even though the people in front of me were not. Desk clerk informed us that there were serveral parties going on in the rooms and it may be a little louder than normal (which we expected). At and after midnight we didn't hear anything and my 4 and 5 year old had no trouble falling asleep. The complementary breakfast was ok. The attendant did not order properly and so they were out of some of the basic items. She also did not cook enough food so there was an extremly long wait for the hot items. Overall, it was a good stay.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2013
"Pleasant surprise"
We thought we were booked at a Country Inn & Suites in a different location, but were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at this site. Overall a lovely stay. My only negative would be that the edge of where the wall meets the floor needs a good scrubbing throughout the property. Otherwise, the hotel was clean, well appointed, with lots of thoughtful touches throughout the hotel. The room doors are quiet, there is always coffee and tea available, snacks in the lobby, books to borrow, the bed was comfortable, and even though it is located near the airport, there was no airplane noise inside the building. We'll be back
2 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"large rooms"
My Wife & I reserved a king smoking room. When I got there, it was reserved as a non-smoking room. They gave us a free upgrade to a smoking king sweet. We loved the large room & especially the comfy bed. They had a wonderful free breakfast. The place was very clean & the staff was very friendly. Would love to stay again!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2013
"Excellent -- as usual!"
I've stayed in this particular hotel several times now, and I will try to stay here when I work in Columbus in the future. The staff is always very pleasant and professional; the room is always clean and comfortable, and the breakfast is delicious. I haven't gotten to try the pool or hot tub yet, but they both look very nice!
4 night business trip Dec 2, 2013
"Nice hotel to stay for some nights"
I felt the quality of the hotel was accordingly to the price.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Sybille
"Excellent choice."
Great quality stay.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2013
This is a great place to stay on the east side. The Country feel is gone and the rooms are comfortable modern. Loved that there were plenty of towels and the rooms are large. Great place to stay
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
dklas
"Disappointing"
Was dissapointing for the price. Big stain on the carpet in the room, bathroom had cracked sink..expected better for this price level.was a one star motel.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
ter
"Like home away from home"
Very comfortable had a nice time breafast was very good
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Sophia
"great staff"
They were short staffed and couldn't run the airport shuttle so they called me a cab and paid the cabbie when I checked it. Nice. Always love their breakfast.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
Mar
"Stay went smoothly, transport not as much"
The night we arrived the fellow at the front desk was helpful and well-informed. We had specfically stayed at this location for the airport shuttle unfortunately our flight was very early in the morning and their shuttle runs between 7-11 still fairly reasonable. He did help place us with a taxi and provided us with sound information about the airport. There was free parking for the duration of our trip (up to the first five days). Upon our return I called the hotel asking for the shuttle. This time the man I spoke with was hard to understand and did not give me good information, and of course he was our shuttle driver. We waited outdoors at the the taxi/shuttle lot for an hour, and I made another two calls - the first like he had asked for when we got there to wait for him. The worst offense of all is that he leaves another client there for her flight departure (does not park but stops in the middle of the lane) and made us load up our bags before leaving. At which point we enter the car he begins a blame game of how he had been there for 30 minutes asking for us but then took of for his pick up, however, not returning for another 30 minutes! I make the comment that it is just an inefficient system and he rebuttals with no it was miscommunication - if you don't a call system in place that works it seems pretty ineffective to me!
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
I chose this one over others because of indoor pool & hot tub, both were not functioning.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Dirty floors"
I was very disappointed with the front desk clerks appearance when I checked in. He looked like he just finished a weekend bender. The room floors were very stained to wear I wouldn't even let my kids take their shoes off.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
frequent travel
very nice would you use again
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2013
"Shuttle Service"
Given the impression County Inn had shuttle service.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
Too far from airport
1 night trip Sep 9, 2013
Would not stay there again hotel needs a lot of work very tired
3 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
"Nice hotel close to I270"
This hotel was easy to get to (close to I270, but far enough away to be quiet). A large shopping mall is across the street and there are several good restaurants nearby. The room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast buffet was good as well.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"close to the hospital and a later checkout time."
my husband had to have a stress test at Mount Carmel hospital east The location of the hotel and checkout time worked out perfect for us..
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"Nice enough!"
We were looking for a place with a pool and to sleep overnight on our way west. We were very happy with the hotel. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and spacious. The pool area was quiet and nice in the morning... we liked having both pool and hottub. The breakfast was very nice... nicer than more expensive hotel concierge lounge breakfast offerings.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Beth
"Close to airport"
If a Country Inn and Suites is available I will pick it over most other hotels. I find the beds are very comfortable. I don't like heavy comforters and these hotels have cotton blankets in the rooms so I replace the comforters with the lighter blanket and sleep very well. Considering that this hotel was crowded with weekend partying guests I was still able to get a good night's sleep and get to the airport for an early morning flight. On the weekends the breakfast room is not open until 7:00 a.m. so the desk clerk made a fresh pot of coffee for us at 5:45 a.m. which was greatly appreciated.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Great value!"
Great value for the price. Included breakfast buffet included hot items and was nicely maintained and clean. We would stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jun 28, 2013
"won't go again"
Room smelled funky, no microwave, no refrigerator, comforters were old, carpet stained. Kids running up and down halls, trying to open doors. Only decaf coffee in room?
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
Our stay was great. We were there for the weekend of Rock on the Range and the place was still quiet. The room was nice, we had smoking because I like to, but the room didn't smell like it to me when we first walked in. The room was also clean, the bed was comfortable. They had free breakfast in the morning and it was more than I expected. Eggs, bacon, french toast, waffls, cereal, toast, bagels, muffins, greek yogurt with fresh fruit, hot oatmeal, I can't even name it all. It was awesome because food at the concert was expensive and we were able to eat a good breakfast to start off our day. The only thing I didn't like was the pool. It looked a bit cloudy and the hot tub had sand in it. But we weren't even expecting the time to get in so it wasn't too bad. Overall I thought it was great and I'd recommend it to anyone and will probably stay there next time I go to Rock on the Range.
Business trip May 21, 2013
Monica
"ok for a night, bathroom gave me heebie jeebies"
the grounds of the hotel are nice and easy entry into the parking lot. the foyer was nice and the desk is directly accessible near the door. check in was a breeze. when we arrived at our non-smoking room and walked in, it reeked of smoke. i said 'no way are we staying in here' and we immediately went to the front desk. i wasn't looking for anything other than to be switched rooms. the gentleman at the desk actually upgraded us to a suite without question, switched our keys and we were off. the room was nice (sans smoke smell) in terms of layout and comfort, but the cleanliness of it was questionable. there was even a smear of blood on the bathroom door. i basically ignored it since we were going to be there only one night, but we were cautious not to near it. the tub floor was slightly dingy, maybe from regular use, but the bathroom overall really needed a good cleaning. the toilet seat was off its hinge and slide every time you would sit down. the bed was comfortable. the whole room was ok for a night, but i doubt i would stay there again. we moved to the hotel slightly down the road only because it was booked for the night we stayed here (which we've stayed in before) and the cleanliness of the comfort suites on perry rd is SUPERB compared to this hotel. the continental breakfast was great and very well stocked. the dining area was clean and offered plenty of seating. there was just something about our room that said 'please scrub me, a lot.'
Other trip May 2, 2013
"OK"
Room would have benefitted from a comfortable chair.
Other trip May 1, 2013
"Not again!"
Overall very good hotel and staff. No covered drive, so luggage and elderly family got wet in rain. 2 bugs in bathroom. Someone smoked on our floor and stunk up the common ventilation system and a bus load of middle schoolers were put on our floor who ran up and down the hall slamming doors until 11:45 and started again at 5:30am... that room cost $110 a night, we had 2 rooms for 3 nights..hotel was NOT full, thinking that the staff would make better decisions on locating bus load of kids away from adults. Breakfast was blahhhh. We will not be back. Go to the Comfort Inn across the highway!
3 night family trip Apr 25, 2013
"Great Hotel for anyone. Will stay again"
The only complaint I have is the shampoo/Conditioner/etc were too small and not enough. Otherwise everyone was wonderful. Would stay again.
Other trip Apr 25, 2013
"relaxation after hard days of work"
I really enjoyed my stay there, it was clean, nice staff beautiful pool and the jacuzi was my best friend I am no longer sore from work lol even tho I live in columbus I'm happy I chose the country inn to celebrate my birthday relaxing with my hubby, then the next morning we went down stairs for breakfast and it was delicious I will be booking again soon!
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2013
jennhogan
"NIce place to stay. Would stay here again."
Nice clean rooms and friendly staff. responded quickly to requests. Nice variety at breakfast although not all hot foods were hot - some barely warm. There is a microwave available. No bedbugs here that we could see.
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
Ken
"Never again!!!"
I picked this hotel because of location and the jacuzzi. After a hard day of work I love nothing more than going and relaxing in the jacuzz, to unstress and relax my sore muscles. First the door to the pool room was in poor working condition and it took me about two minutes and 15 swips of my key card to get in open. Then the jacuzzi was out of service. Later about 1 a.m. I woke up and was thirsty, so I go out to the soda machine put in my money select the water and all I get is change. So now at 1 a.m. I have to walk down to the front desk to get my money refunded. At 5:50 my cell phone alarm goes off, I get up and then look over at the hotel alarm clock watch it turn to the time I set the alarm and nothing. Thank God I didn't rely on the hotel alarm clock. So to sum it up this was a horrible stay at best.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2013
"Great place to stay after shopping all day!"
Lady at the front desk was very friendly and made our check in smooth. Felt safe in and around the hotel which was important to us female travelers.
Other trip Dec 1, 2012
"Close to the Airport"
I thought the staff was very helpful and accommodating. The hotel was clean and the quality of service was provided was good. I would stay again if in the area.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2012
"Great Hotel!"
Wonderful stay! Hotel staff were pleasant. Beds were very comfortable. They go the extra mile with little things like free ear buds in the fitness room. Free cookies and coffee. Would def stay thetre again!
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
"nice, clean hotel"
It was great. Breakfast was excellent. Hotel clean.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2012
"Wonderful"
Out of all the hotels I've been in up and around that area I like this hotel the best I travel up to that area at least 4 times a year.
Other trip Nov 4, 2012
"Nice Stay!!"
This hotel was very nice for the price, good location, clean and quite cute. The only problem was once in awhile when the heat came on it was a little noisy, but not always. There was some jerk upstairs who must have been wearing lead boots, but that isn't the hotels fault. Would recommend..
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
"A sweet stay"
After driving through Hurricane Sandy from NYC, The Country Inn was a a haven from the storm. We stayed in the suite, which was huge and had a wonderful jacuzzi bathtub. It was amazing! The lady at the front desk was a bit stressed, but she had baked homemade cookies for the guests - soo sweet!
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
Breakfast was very good as was everything with this hotel.
3 night trip Oct 25, 2012
Ken
"Decent Place, but Out of the Way"
Overall, it was a nice stay. It is southeast of the airport, which is quite out of the way and not close to many landmarks. I confused it with another Country Inn that is much closer to the airport, so please don't make the same mistake I did. I had to meet co-workers at that other Country Inn, so hotel staff offered me a shuttle. That was nice.
2 night trip Oct 15, 2012
Kevin C
"Reasonably priced option close to airport."
Friendly front desk staff, great breakfast with hot and cold foods and quiet (except for occasional airplane noise).
Other trip Oct 24, 2012
Cristine
"easy access to where we needed to go"
A very enjoyable multiple-days stay. Pleasant personnel, good and abundant food ( including the chocolate chip cookies ), clean room and secure parking. Would stay again.!! Price competitive.
4 night trip Oct 18, 2012
Larry and Pat
"Business Trip"
I had an all day meeting in the area of the hotel, so I stayed for a night before. The hotel service picked me up from the airport, took me my meeting and then picked me up from my meeting to bring me to the airport for my flight out. That is incredible service. The room was fine, clean and comfortable, the lobby nice and again the staff was great. The only negative was the surrounding neighborhood, which being on a main highway, basically did not exist. If you have a car, your OK, if not, there is no walking to a local place for something to eat or drink. Overall, for a short stay, I highly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2012
DavidH
"They had some screw ups but they made it right"
I needed a hotel with an airport shuttle. I was arriving at the airport late in the evening and departing early the next morning from the airport so I just needed a place to sleep. My plane landed 1+ hours late and I finally was able to call for the shuttle at about 10:50PM and was told the shuttle would arrive in 5-10 minutes. A "Country Inn & Suites" shuttle did arrive in 5 minutes and I got on. When I arrived at the hotel they had no record of my reservation at which time I learned there are TWO CI&S that service the Columbus airport with free shuttles! WTH? I never thought to ask the driver if I was on the correct van and he never asked. I was told that I was not the first to make this mistake. The CI&S shuttle van driver was kind enough to drive me over to the other location which was a God send because when I arrived at the correct CS&I I learned that their shuttle stopped running at 11PM! The next surprise was that the shuttle to the airport doesn't start running until 7AM! I needed to leave at 6:15! After some discussion with the night clerk she agreed to pay for a taxi for me to the airport which cost about $18. Long story short, if you don't have to rely on the airport shuttle late in the evening or early in the morning I think this would be a very good hotel for the price. But, if I have a similar schedule next time I think I will try the other Country Inn & Suites since I saw their shuttle dropping people off at the airport at 6:30AM.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2012
"Served the purpose"
When looking for a hotel, we wanted good, comfortable lodging that had a clean swimming pool and decent food for breakfast. This is what we got and we were completely satisfied. The staff was easy to talk too and very accomodating. Rooms were clean and orderly. The only fault that we found with the hotel is the location being next to a busy highway. Entering the busy road from the hotel was at times challenging.
3 night trip Oct 14, 2012
B.R.
"Great value and very clean"
Near the I-270, quiet location though close to a busy road. New clean rooms
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
Nice clean room.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2012
"Great hotel near airport in columbus"
Please book the King suite since the standard room does not have the microwave and refrigerator. Overall I enjoyed staying at this hotel.
Other trip Oct 10, 2012
Harmit
"Extremely pleased!"
I was in town just for one night by myself for business. I had been up since 5 AM and was exhausted so it was refreshing to come in, be instantly greeted, served and given my keys, all in about 5 minutes. My room was very clean and comfortable and the perfect remedy for my need to relax and unwind. Breakfast in the morning was impressive. Lots of choices! Checkout was quick and easy, no mysterious charges on my credit card. I would recommend this to anyone.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2012