All hotels in Arganda del Rey, Spain

• 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

"Hotel AB Arganda"
As this hotel is situated in an industrial estate, the bar and restaurant are closed on the Sunday. This necessitated a trip into town, 2 Km away, which when you have done a full days work is not always desired. Apart from that the hotel is fine
5 night business trip May 8, 2015
Jean-Pierre
"Satisfactory stay."
Very enjoyable stay. Staff were very helpful. Food was good. A good stop off place to break the journey from Bilbao to Alicante.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Norman A
Stayed for one night on our wa to Murca. Easy to find and a very comfortable stay with a nice bar/resteraunt for our evening meal which was good and not expensive. Nice breakfast and left feeling really pleased on our choice for a overnight.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Argento"
Nice funky hotel. Great value but location not up to much being effectively on an industrial estate Served a purpose after a flight and before drive to coast. Restaurant adequate.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2013
A very clean and comfortable hotel at a reasonable price. Advantages are that it has parking, is quite near a metro for trips into Madrid City centre (you have to drive there but easy to park car nearby) and has free wifi. The downside is that the breakfast is expensive for what you get and the restaurant at the side was disappointing. I would use this hotel again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2012

"atencion muy buena"
fue una estancia corta pero muy bien el hotel y super tranquilo
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2013
juan
ES
Arrêt de bus devant l hôtel , pour accès trois arrêt plus loin au métro : très pratique et propre, rejoint rapidement le centre ville !! Hôtel à recommander ...rapport qualité prix et emplacement .. Bon staff en règle générale .. Je travaille dans l'hôtellerie de luxe ... Biarritz ( taxi transfert aéroport 35€ / 40 € en heure de pointe, bagages compris)
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Sercotel AB Arganda

"First Night"
07/17/15 lewisharvey1998
An excellent stay here in the Sercotel in Arganda and with excellent, polite staff as well. Rooms are very posh and I really like the bathroom. Unfortunately we are only spending one night here and I wished we could've stayed here a couple of more nights to explore Arganda. Thank you for letting us stay in your hotel.
"Adequate hotel"
03/18/15 Mark J
Stayed for just 1 night on a business trip. Rooms were large and mine was facing the internal courtyard which wasn't a great view but probably was better than outside facing room due to busy main road. Breakfast had a good selection of food and drinks. Would stay here again but not a lot to do around the hotel.
"Great place to stay."
12/03/14 BobSue3 Lewdown, United Kingdom
Great place to stay on route from santander to South of Spain, it's about half way,very easy to find, Just off the main highway. Very good breakfast and very helpful staff,very good bedroom with a good shower, will be booking the hotel for our journey back to santander.
"You Get What You Pay For"
09/18/13 Stephen H Swaffham, United Kingdom
If driving this is a convenient location which is how I travel there. It is a cheapish hotel offering clean and comfortable rooms, with an adequate breakfast buffet and a reasonable restaurant (not open on Sundays). I did not use any other facilities. The overnight car parking is secure and there is also underground parking available. I find the staff friendly and overal a hotel experience that is acceptable for the price and location.
"Decent Stay"
04/17/13 karlostroski Chicago, Illinois
The hotel has comfortable rooms, breakfast buffet, and a good restaurant for dinner. I stay here exclusively for work as my office is down the street. I have trouble with breakfast as I can't eat wheat (gluten) or dairy but with some additional snacks I make do. The fitness center leaves something to be desired but the sauna is a nice perk.
"Perfection, especially for americans"
11/09/12 GeorgeHjr Madrid, Spain
fast wifi, such friendly staff. everything you need. spa and sauna. clean rooms.. Francisco, the night shift guy, is the best person to have around at 3 am! just such a awesome place!!!! and i was very happy with the prices, cheap for a 4 star hotel!!!
"The price is right, but the atmosphere is shallow."
07/20/12 DrewsTraveler Atlanta, Georgia
Upon arriving at the hotel, I discovered that it was not internationally friendly. See review of this property done by chrissychris105. She was right on the mark with the hospitality. It doesn't exist. I didn't find the drive from Madrid more than 30 minutes...but that might just be my driving. If you want wifi...you have to pay for it. They give you a card with a scratch off code and sign into a third party sight that is nearly impossible to figure out on a mobile. When you do get signed in...you cannot sign in more than one device at a time. I went to the attached restaurant next door after a full day of travel...I will write another review of this...and was largely ignored, given a sub par dinner and I had to chase my server back into the building to get the bill. The rooms are nice...boutique style...but check to make sure someone hasn't already used the conveniences in the bathroom. The shampoo and body gels were already opened and not replaced. All in all, I will try to find a different place close to my business destination here in Arganda. Too bad really. I had high hopes based on the outer appearance.
"About 40 min away from Madrid center."
06/18/12 chrissychris105 Windsor Locks, Connecticut
I was very upset when I arrived to this hotel. 1st. the hotel is far. its about 40 minutes away from the airport. 2nd. it is not internationally friendly. The staff speak limited english and only one staff was friendly. 3rd. It was far from madrid center. its about a 30 min cab ride or a 15 min bus ride to the subway and another 30 min on the subway to sol (downtown madrid). 4th there is Nothing around. you will have to take the bus into downtown (the local area) and if you speak a little spanish/ spanglish you are screwed. the rooms are a nice size and the hotel is clean but it is not worth it. oh yeah out 2nd night staying there we encountered a little friend crawling on the floor. when we try to get house keeping to kill our "new friend" she walked away and refused to help us. If you want an enjoyable time, Do Not Stay at this Hotel.
"Nice big, clean room and bathroom. Good service and value for the price."
04/22/11 hiniguez Chicago, Illinois
We stayed three nights at his hotel. We were traveling with our daughter and they set and extrra bed for her. Free drinks every day at servi bar. Big room and huge bathroom. You have a desk in the room. A little far from city center but two train stations are near by, specially one is a bout two blocks away. Safe area well conected to main streets. Airport is near by. We paid about $130 US/night.
"Convenient for all transport. Modern and friendly hotel."
02/25/11 TonyS1954 Carlisle, United Kingdom
Excellent location for the main transport links - bus terminus and Metro only 5 mins walk . The hotel itself provided a very pleasant stay. Rooms very clean and well serviced, and quiet too, which is always a bonus. The "Free" mini bar is only stocked with soft drinks however, so don't be disappointed! That's the only negative i can come up with, and I'll definitely be staying again, on my next trip to Madrid.