All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
2951 S Bayshore Dr, Miami, FL, 33133, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very nice"
Very nice hotel, clean and great location.
Response by The Mutiny Hotel
Dear Mike, Thank you for choosing to stay at The Mutiny Hotel and taking the time to write a review of your experience. I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience while at The Mutiny and while touring Coconut Grove. I will personally share your comments with my team so that we may celebrate another satisfied guest. Again, thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Mutiny Hotel in the near future. Warmest Wishes, Greg A. General Manager
1 night family trip Sep 9, 2014
"Great View and Location"
We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite with a view of the ocean and it was amazing. The room was stylish, clean and comfortable. We were in walking distance to restaurants and shops. The staff was friendly. Loved it! Will be staying here next time we are in Miami.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Best Vacation Ever! Labor Day 2014."
Had a great time in Miami over the 2014 labor day holiday! The hotel was perfect. Stayed there 5 nights and the room, bathrooms, etc. was very clean and customer service and house keeping was excellent. Addtionally, the pool was never over crowded and the pool side environment was very relaxing. The full side fridge/freezer was a plus! Will definitely stay there again! Definitely!
Response by The Mutiny Hotel
Dear Tony, Thank you for choosing to stay at The Mutiny Hotel and taking the time to write a review of your experience. I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend at The Mutiny. I am especially delighted to hear that you were able to experience some of our many amenities including our beautiful pool. I will personally share your comments with my team so that we may celebrate another satisfied guest. Again, thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Mutiny Hotel in the near future. Warmest Wishes, Greg A. General Manager
5 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Tony
"Pleasant Hotel with a good location"
The Hotel had a good location. My husband and I were there for a long weekend. It was on a main road but felt as if it were tucked away. The staff was pleasant and service was fast.The pool area was lovely. We were in a one bedroom suite that felt as if it had not been used recently. The king size bed was not the most comfortable. I was told by the desk clerk at check out that other rooms had been updated. I would go back and request a newer room. Except for the bed, our stay was pleasant. It is valet parking so every time you go out you have to wait. Valet parking is the norm in this area but we just wanted to get our sunglasses once and had no access to our car. The Valet went to get them and I was not comfortable with him rummaging around my car to find them. Overall it was a comfortable experience.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Beth
Hotel in great location. Staff is friendly and extremely accommodating. My only complaints: no free wiFi, parking at hotel is pricey (although you can find parking around the corner for less) and water pressure in room (shower) is very weak even after maintenance tried to fix.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Fantastic view, nicely furnished & comfortable!"
2 BR condo was nicely furnished with a nice kitchen & patio. King bed in master BR was not comfortable, but everything else was great. We enjoyed the excercise room & pool. The staff was pleasant & attentive!
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Mom of 3
"Great find! Spacious Room!"
I absolutely loved staying in this hotel. The room is like a little apartment so you can cook, stay in or wall around the great neighborhood. I will definetly return to this hotel when I go back to Miami.
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2014
Alex
"Nice hotel near marinas and restaurant"
Had a goo time and everyone was very helpful, the hotel is close to Miami city,marinas and restaurants. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They only have valet parking, which I don't like.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"What a great place!"
We'll appointed. Clean. Spacious. Beautiful. Walking distance to the water, restaurants, boating, parks. Simply a great place!
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
michael
"Mutiny was great"
This hotel was way better than expected. Within walking distance of several restaurants, movie theater, etc. View was wonderful to wake up to. Was even a full kitchen in room: Full fridge, dishes, dish washer, sink, stove, pots and pans!!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Germaine25
"Well-equiped condo-style suites"
The Mutiny was a great stop after a long week of travels. Our one-night stay was too brief. I would have liked to have settled in for a bit. The suite was well-appointed. It was roomier than many all-suite hotels.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Tona
"Great location, nice staff"
I have stayed here a few times over the past 2 months and each time I am very satisfied. The location in Coconut Grove allows you to leave your car and walk to many cafes, shops and restaurants close by. The advantage of the rooms at the Mutiny are the fact that you also have a small fully furnished kitchen which allows you too bring food in should you choose to do so. The other bonus to the rooms that I found useful was the washer/dryer. I was so happy to have one as we were "mid" trip and in need of some more clean clothes. The staff is very warm and friendly.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Beth
"Good location for staying over on our way to Key W"
Good size family room. Nice restaurant close by.
Response by The Mutiny Hotel
Dear Bjorn, Thank you for choosing to stay at The Mutiny Hotel and taking the time to share a review of your experience. I am delighted to see that you had a wonderful stay at The Mutiny Hotel. I am especially delighted to see that you both enjoyed your suite and lush tropical Coconut Grove. Again, thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Mutiny Hotel in the near future. Warmest Wishes, Greg A. General Manager
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
Bjorn
"Awesome hotel!!!"
Stayed here for a girls getaway trip. We had a 2 bedroom suite and it was amazing. We were on the 10th floor, the view from our balcony was the marina. The location is great. All staff, including house keeping, valet, front desk everybody was great. Felt like they appreciated our service and was happy to have us there. Would definityy stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014
"Great place"
Everything was perfect
Response by The Mutiny Hotel
Dear Abelardo, Thank you for choosing to stay at The Mutiny Hotel and taking the time to share a review of your experience. I am delighted to see that you had a wonderful stay at The Mutiny Hotel. Again, thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Mutiny Hotel in the near future. Warmest Wishes, Greg A. General Manager
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Abelardo
Very nice staff, hotel is a bit older but they are doing renovations. Having a full kitchen was awesome, it was basically like staying in a 1 bedroom apartment rather than a hotel room.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
Rooms were very clean. Service was great. This was a perfect spot to stay for our business trip.
Response by The Mutiny Hotel
Dear Ryan, Thank you for choosing to stay at The Mutiny Hotel and taking the time to write a review of your experience. I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience at The Mutiny. I am also delighted to hear that your business trip went well. I will personally share your comments with my team so that we may celebrate another satisfied guest. Again, thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Mutiny Hotel in the near future. Warmest Wishes, Greg A. General Manager
6 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
Ryan
"Below standard attention to detail"
Disappointed in the hotel. The breakfast room was unappealing -- the woman behind a bar took orders for breakfast -- tables were not really set for the meal. In the room, the TV worked intermittently and the Bose audio system's Bluetooth system did not work according to the hotel's instructions. All the wake-up alarms were set to go off at 5 am, evidently by the previous guest, and they went off on schedule. The hotel might be ok for long-term residence (it has kitchens in the rooms) but it was a poor choice for a one-night stay.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Horrible First Experiencein Miami Beach"
After a 10 hour drive from SC to Miami we arrived at the hotel... to our suprise the room was dirty (tub was diry, stains on sheets and curtains) and was terrible... i immediately called the front desk to inform them about the situation. They in return showed me another room that i can stay in that looked as if it was a roomt he staff hang out in.... actually in worse condition as the room.... being that it was late in the day they told me to shower down in that room (keep in mind i'm a party of 4, one adult and 3 kids) and in the morning they would look for another room for me.... and offered me free breakfast for the following day.... so moving along they did find me another room which was cleaner and very in convienent for us to have to move our things ourselves, not enough towels and washclothes, toliet kept stopping up and it tool literally an hour for someone to come unstop it.... the pool was not accessible so my kids and I had to travel to the beach to enjoy a nice swim and sun.... the only comp i received was breakfast for one day and free parking which by the way is not listed ont he website that there is a daily parking fee of $25 per 24 hours.... also not listed are pets which i have a terrible phobia of dogs.... I certainly didn't like the way my family and I was treated or how the situation was handled... I paid in advance and it was to late of a notice to cancel with out being charged. certainly will not recommend this hotel to any of my family or friends....
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Gwen
"Room conditions and quality are inconsistent."
This review is based on the original room we reserved, which is a one bedroom. The problem with all the one bedrooms at the Mutiny is that you only have the option of a king bed so if you have more than two people, they will need to sleep on the sofa bed, which is extremely uncomfortable. The room was not cleaned well when we arrived because there were things on the carpet. You can tell that they tried to upgrade things, but even an unprofessional eye can tell that they used cheap labor and material. Whoever painted the bathroom, maybe the cleaning lady, did a very bad job. The toilet paper holder wasn't even mounted straight on the wall, and you can see all the hinges around the closet doors. The carpet was dirty also. After one night, we asked to be upgraded to a two bedroom and of course had to pay more money. The two bedrooms was beautiful with marble floor and much higher class upgrades. Basically, what I'm telling you is that the condition and quality of the rooms at this hotel is very inconsistent so good luck getting one of the nicer rooms. Oh, and your only option of parking is valet, which is $25 a day.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Beautiful views of the bay"
It is a great place to stay while visiting University of Miami. It is only a short cab ride away.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Excellent Place in Great Location"
Never stayed at this hotel before and gave it a try because of the location. It was great and will be my "go to" hotel in Miami. Coconut Grove has great restaurants and bars within walking distance. Food at hotel was also very good.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
"Super clean suite"
This was our first stay at the Mutiny. Our one bedroom suite was amazing. Full kitchen, dining room, large bathtub, comfy sofa bed and even a small washer and dryer! Everything was very clean, and we received excellent service. There is an outdoor pool, fitness room, a small Thai restaurant and a bar. Hotel is within walking distance to CocoWalk and many shops. There is a park right across the street and a library around the corner. Would love to go back. We got a really good deal through hotels.com.
5 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Carlita
"Affordable coconut Grove option"
The room was gigantic and had a washer dryer. Would be great for longer stay. Opposite the water and a short early into the heart of coconut Grove
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Relaxing stay!"
I was very pleased with everything. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
The Mutiny was the perfect place for our stay in Coconut Grove. It was clean, comfortable, and a very nice hotel for the money.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
Chuckie
"The Mutiny was the perfect way to end our vacation"
My husband and I love The Mutiny! The staff was so welcoming and accomodating. Everyone from management to room service was helpful and happy. We were surprised by the good attitudes everyone had. We had just gotten off a cruise ship and the staff was cranky and made us feel like we were imposing on them when we made a request. We arrived very early to the hotel, so our room wasn't ready. But they took our bags so that we could go to Coco Walk and get something to eat while they were getting our room ready. The huge suite with a full kitchen and a washer/ dryer was great. We felt like we were in a condo instead of a hotel. Room service was super fast; and so were requests made to housekeeping. They didn't make us wait hours for food or for an extra pillow like we have dealt with at other hotels. The food from the on site restaurant was surprisingly good. The best key lime pie ever! The location was perfect, close to everything and walking distance to shopping and restaurants if you don't want to get a cab. The only critical comment would be that the room could use a fresh coat of paint. There were scuffs on the walls from people with their luggage. But this was the least of our worries. What was important to us was location, a large comfortable suite, a quiet stay and friendly faces. We will definately stay at The Mutiny again when we visit Miami. Why mess with a good thing? We know what we're getting with The Mutiny. This was the perfect way to end our vacation.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Randy
"Nice restaurants with in walking distance"
The air condition in the room is very loud and should be insulated
3 night trip May 15, 2014
"enjoyed my vacation"
I was really surprised to find that my hotel room was like a one bedroom apt.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Beautiful view!"
On the Marina in downtown Coconut Grove. Had a bay front room and the view was stunning from the bedroom, living room and great sized balcony. Outside on the balcony was noisy from traffic on South Bayshore Drive and construction next door, but pretty much all of Miami is noisy. Walk to Monty's, Cocowalk, and all the shops and restaurants in the Grove. Wireless Internet was down most of the time we were there, presumably a very short-term problem. The staff refunded the $10/stay Internet fee and comped our parking ($50) to apologize for the inconvenience without us ever complaining.
Other trip May 13, 2014
UMiami Parent
"Fantastic location."
We live in the Cayman Islands, so when we visit Miami we do not visit it for the beaches. The Hotel is very close to Miami Children's hospital and many malls. Coconut walk is just around the corner with many restaurants, cinema and shops. The hotel overlook a beautiful marina and we took walks there at night looking at the yachts. Fresh market is a top class food market and accross the street. All the rooms are suites. We had a one bedroom with a small kitchen and sofa bed in the living room. The sofa bed was terrible and needs replacing but our 5 year old loved it that he had his on room and bed. The room was clean but the cleaning staff will need to step it up. They did not wipe the dust off from the top of the freezer all week and the curtain rails have never been dusted. My wife and I own multiple rental condos in Grand Cayman and i can tell you one thing every traveller appreciate and comment on is when your property is spotless clean. All in all a great stay. The staff is super friendly. Also even though Expedia says wifi is free it is only free in the lobby. You have to pay $10 a day to have it in your room. We are returning in Oct and will make this our hotel of choice when travel king with the kids to Miami.
Other trip May 10, 2014
Morne Botes
"Perfect Location"
Enjoyed the views, staff, and location Like having my own apartment away from home
Other trip May 3, 2014
kimberly
"marina front"
Loved it.very friendly staff. right across the street from the sailing center. Couldnt have been happier.
4 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"Great hotel in a good location"
Really nice apartment style hotel room. Only negatives are the flat screens were a little small to watch the Final March Madness game and the HVAC system was a little loud. Other than that- great hotel.
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
JRHodge
We only stayed for one night having previously spent a long w.end at the Mutiny several years ago. But the hotel has maintained it's high standards, the rooms were clean, the staff were polite etc. The fact the rooms have full kitchens is a bonus. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in Coconut Grove. The location is perfect with only a 5 minute walk to Cocowalk, although it is not as popular and lively as it used to be it's still a nice place to hang out.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2014
"Convenient hotel close to the bay."
My daughter and her friends stayed here after their prom at a nearby location in the grove. The room was spacious ( we rented the 2 bedroom) with a nice view. Hotel is an older hotel but not very clean- there was dust coming out of the air vents as well as dust on the bathroom walls. Shower was dingy due to age. Nearby construction and lawn care were heard in the early morning. It was convenient for our needs and walking around the Grove the next morning was a treat.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"In major need of a RENO."
The beds are awful. The king bed was made of some type of material that if you moved an inch, it made the loudest noise ever. The pull-out couch was basically wire springs with a thin material covering them. My trip to FL consisted of two hotels - the second which had the same set up (Fountainbleu Miami) but the king bed was perfectly comfortable and the pullout was 100,000 times better than the Mutiny's awful excuse for a pull-out bed. I also had the lovely experience of walking in to pubic hair on the bathrom floor. There was no toaster either which seemed so odd that a full kitchen had no toaster and our oven did not work... I would never go back to this hotel. The staff was lovely and the pool was nice but the rooms were really terrible.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
Alexis
"too expensive"
Very nice hotel, other than some strange plastic under-sheets making noise all night. At almost five hundred with valet park and tax, it was far too costly for what it is, not worth that much.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
"Excellant Hotel and Location"
We have stayed at the Mutiny several times while in Miami to attend the Sony Tennis Tournament. It has always been and continues to be a wonderful hotel. The staff does an excellant job of customer service. The rooms are always clean, comfortably and we'll appointed. The food in the restaurant is good although it takes a long time for the food to be prepared. We would highly recommend the hotel. Our only recommendation is that they have the Tennis Channel on the TV.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
family traveler
Our room was situated with the view of a parking lot and dumpsters. The carpet had stains in the living room area, a dirty kleenex was on the bedroom floor, and there was hair on the bathroom floor. We were not told at the front desk that the pullout already had sheets and a blanket. Searched everywhere for additional blankets. No laundry bag for our dirty clothes. Pool was not heated as stated at front desk. Couldn't find a waiter to get a drink poolside and when he did come, it took 15-20 minutes to deliver ice teas. No wi-fi in room because we booked room through Expedia? Not impressed with the above.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
Beth Agami
"Parking is not free"
We were not treated with good customer service. Beds were really uncomfortable.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Convenient short stay"
Had to help my son move out of Miami. This hotel was in the heart of Coconut Grove, and I had a beautiful room facing the water. Pleasant staff, very clean and spacious room. It was more like an apartment! Minor issues with maintenance: hot water in one bath did not work, the hair dryer was broken. Otherwise, was a wonderful place to stay.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
dunckj
"wannabe"
Hotel was ok but for money you would expect more attention to detail. As example before hand we were told there was limited room service.When we requested tea from the front office and restaurant we were told they cant do that but we can come down and buy a tea bag for $2.50.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"Terrible Service"
It really is hard to say much positive about our experience. First, the room information on Expedia is wrong. We booked this hotel specifically because it was a two bedroom in which one of the rooms had two king beds. In fact, there is no such room and the staff at the Mutiny really was not apologetic at all that their Expedia listing was completely wrong. Second, the staff was incredibly rude to us; particularly the desk staff and valet. The staff was not only unapologetic about their incorrect listing on Expedia (which is still incorrect as I write this), but frankly treated us as if it was our fault and we were inconveniencing them when we asked to get a room more similar to the one we booked (at a premium, I might add). The valet literally honked at another guest who wasn't pulling out into the road fast enough. I stay at hotels multiple times a month and can tell you this was the rudest hotel staff I've encountered in years. Third, the room itself was short on blankets and pillows; one bed had no blankets at all. We asked for more and received only half of what we requested -- my wife and kids literally slept in their clothes. Fourth, the room wasn't cleaned every day. We had to ask to have it cleaned late in the evening (which it finally was); the next morning, the cleaners showed up around 7:30am and entered without knocking. The location is great and the pool is nice, but this hotel isn't worth it. The service is simply abysmal.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Construction"
It's not the hotel's fault, but there's a lot of construction going on next door and it's a little rough trying to sleep in. And the hot tub was not hot.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Greg
"Nice place, friendly staff, would stay again"
I have stayed at several of the coconut grove hotels. This one has a nice balance of upscale and character. The staff were all really friendly. Very clean. A bit dated in some areas, but completely functional, clean, and well maintained.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
RB
"Nice hotel easy access to shops and dinning"
The shower and sink faucets need updating the shower head did not hardly work, but overall everything else was great
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"great loction in Coconut Grove"
The Mutiny Hotel is a landmark in Miami, it has been around since the 70's and does show it somewhat. However, the property is clean and comfortable. We ordered from restaurant and it was fabulous, there were locals also taking out (good sign!). Staff at front desk very helpful. My only complaint was the valet parking. Everyone seemed to be lost, did not help with bags, took forever to get car - even when we called for it, very unorganized - not like rest of our experience. Excellent location - walking distance to many area attractions/restaurants.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Awesome staff, great location"
Gorgeous location: pleasant walk to marina, parks, lovely town and Oceanside dining with a Fresh Market two blocks away. We stayed the weekend after our cruise and agreed that we should have just come to the Mutiny! Staff was so helpful; they allowed us to check in early and then stay until our flight left the following evening. We stayed in a suite, and the kitchen was a real kitchen with a full size fridge and stove. The pull out couch and bed were a little hard, but having a bidet and large soaking tub made it feel quaint and European. Loved it!
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
carolyn
"Fabulous property; fabulous location"
Great little hotel; friendly, engaging staff; location in Coconut Grove hard to beat.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014