All hotels in Park City, Utah, United States of America
1710 Prospector Ave, Park City, UT, 84060, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Fun stay."
Fun stay. Surprised by how big it was. Marked it down for cleanliness because master bathroom shower walls had a lot of mildew on them. Master bathroom door kept sticking too. I would stay there again, though, for the great price I paid.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"A great family vacation."
We had a fabulous time. I highly recommend this resort. Spacious, clean rooms and close to everything. We will definitely go back again. I am picky and this one was a great place to stay as a family. Plenty of room and the hotel provided a shuttle to where we needed to go for the fourth of July festivities to and from.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Melissa A
"Remodeled, roomy, comfortable unit"
My brother and his wife stayed here and we all felt it was very convenient and comfortable. Bathrooms had just been upgraded, and the small kitchen had everything they needed. We've stayed here before and would not hesitate to recommend it to others.
4 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Great Room - Lousy Bathroom"
The rest of the hotel room was a sold 3-of-5. The bathroom sink felt grimy and crud-crusted. The shower/tub faucet was a Mixet el-cheapo brand from 20+ years ago and barely worked. The corners of the tub and the ceiling above the tub were starting to mildew. Overall the bathroom ruined the appearance of the rest of the room.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Alan
"Pleasantly surprised."
The hotel is dated, but the rooms were well beyond what we expected. They are condos so our room was 2 bed 2 bath with a living room, full kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Tracey
"Fun in park city"
I loved the location the room the view. It was under construction while we where there. And the bed left room to desire. But the rest if the room was amazing and we will go back for a longer time.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
My husband and I just wanted a quick get away for our second wedding anniversary. We found The Park Regency Resort during our search online and it was a great deal so we went ahead and booked our stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and we were very pleased with how clean and comfortable our room was. We ventured down to the pool that night and were impressed with how well kept the pool and hot tub were. We're already talking about planning another stay soon!
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Our stay would have been perfect but the boiler kept going out and we didn't have hot water. They hotel tried to fix the problem but every morning, we were without hot water.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Susie
"Park Regency"
Nice!!!
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"Rick"
Nice. Clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were smaller than I had thought they would be but the amenities in the room were great.
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"great"
Loved this place. Would definitely stay again. Hard to find a reasonably priced place for 5 people that is comfortable. Only complaint was neither hairdryer worked. Pool was very nice. Good location close to eateries.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Renee
"Large room with good comfort."
Great price for a one night stay in a condo. For a family of six, we need room. This delivered. Fantastic size for the price. Internet didn't work and because we got in late, no maintenance to fix it. Otherwise a really nice stay.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Russell
"Will Return"
As we pulled in to the parking lot we were not that excited. However, our thoughts changed as we went in the front doors. It was very welcoming and the staff were very helpful and nice. The room was very clean and cozy. The indoor pool was kept clean. Their staff and the shuttle service were willing to give us a ride anywhere we needed. We will definetely stay here the next time we go to Park City.
2 night family trip May 19, 2015
Stephanee
"Clean room and great service"
The staff was great. Room was a little outdated and tiny. The room had a fireplace and they offer a complimentary bundle of wood. We took advantage of the fireplace, but I think the chimney needed to be swept as the room stunk. The pool is in a greenhouse, it was snowing while we were there and the roof was leaking in multiple places. We have stayed in multiple hotels in Park City, we probably won't stay at the Regency again. It was OK, but there are better places available. It was clean, service was great, but the hotel could use some upgrades.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Loving Park City"
We were so delighted when we booked this hotel on line and found it to be even more than we had expected.
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Helpful staff!"
Front staff is very helpful and friendly. The shuttle is awesome! The room worked great for us.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
"Park City Mountain views from the parking lot."
Clean 1 bedroom with pull out sofa. Perfect for my husband and I and out teenage daughter. Saved lots of money cooking our own meals. Full size refrigator and stove and a mini dishwasher. My daughter loved the pool and hot tub. Resturants within walking distance. Park city skiing less than a mile away. Very comfy beds.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
mary
"Park Regency stay"
Good location, nice dining close. Rooms were nice. Only bad was no hot showers five days straight. They said it was a boiler issue and it was being repaired.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
spring skier
"Very Comfortable"
We will return to hotel, it meet all our needs
3 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Bernhard
"Perfect place"
This hotel was perfect. The price was reasonable and the location was great. The rooms were smallish, but we had just enough space. The kitchenette is good quality and fully stocked with dishes, pots and pans, various utensils, blender, toaster and cutting board. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The free hotel shuttle gets you to anywhere you need to go. Park city mountain resort, deer valley resort, main street, fresh market, and liquor store are all about 3-5 minute shuttle ride (great friendly drivers). We hope to visit Park City in the future and will definitely stay at the Park Regency again.
5 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Phoebe
"Convenient lodging close to ski areas"
My brother, sister-in-law, husband and I stayed at this hotel last month. We really liked the staff--so friendly. The indoor and very large hot tub are not to be missed. We cooked our dinner meals every night and really liked that.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Hope
"Great Stay Overall"
A good value for Park City. Staff was super friendly. My room (328) had a very loud ventilator that rattled my eardrum constantly. No hot water one night but nice condo overall that was updated with granite and stainless. Cozy FP and they provided wood. View off balcony was very nice. They did not service the room daily and we had to go down for extra towels, coffee packs, etc. Good location-walking distance to restaurants and ski rentals. The shuttle driver was AWESOME and came to wherever we were quickly for tips.
3 night trip Mar 5, 2015
I am a business traveler and have many over nights a year. This is a good clean hotel with a convenient location to down town and affordable for the winter season.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Rich
Staff was incredibly friendly and informative. The free shuttle driver Tim was awesome as well as the desk staff. We had everything we needed for a great stay.
2 night trip with friends Mar 2, 2015
"Comfortable, convenient location, ample amenities"
Great place. Super convenient location to park city mountain and to Main Street. Would definitely stay here again. Convenient shuttle service to and from the hotel within park city.
2 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
Good location, decent room for a decent price. The fact that Einsteins Bagels is right across the street from my free parking spot is pretty awesome.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Fine, but not luxourious"
I found the place online. It is about what I would expect for the price. Perfectly serviceable, but not luxurious.
6 night trip Feb 12, 2015
"Good value for the money"
We told the front desk the hot water wasn't hot enough and they took care of it right away.
4 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Carlos
"Convenient to park city ski resort."
Full kitchen great. Heated swimming pool a plus. Need better jets in jucuzzi. Second time here & it's great place. Spacious for family of 5.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Would stay here again"
Room was nice and very clean. Amenities very nice. The full kitchen and setup was good. No complaints
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Vance
"great time"
Enjoyed the shuttle driver. Everyone was friendly.
2 night trip with friends Feb 11, 2015
"Great get away spot"
Great little place. Economic and nice. Staff was really nice and helpful. So close to park city mountain resort. Large hot tub but it got full!
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Friends stayed there in better 2 BR unit"
Generally friendly hotel, entry to units 118-119 dirty during my stay. No hanging closet or hangers in 119 for the two hooks. Small bedroom. Unit would be too small for two people. Maid service good.
4 night trip Feb 2, 2015
Erika
"so so"
room was clean but the bed was horrible please replace the beds! sorry, but I wont be back
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Great family get away"
Great hotel for family vacation. Great location and comfort. Good value for price.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Patrice
"Close to Old Town"
First impression was the friendliness that the staff exhibited upon arrival. Room was basic but had the feeling of being at home complete with a kitchen. Shuttle to anywhere in Park City was awesome. Thanks to Anton, Tim and Chuck. The only minute complaint I had was the poor pressure of their shower. Surprisingly quiet since I was near the pool and traffic areas. Very pleased with my stay and It's a great bargain. I'll definitely come back again.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Grace
"Great condo, good value for your money!"
The location of this hotel is very convenient, is a good value for your money, & you get a lot of ammenities. Directly across the street from the hotel, within walking distance is a strip mall with 4 restaurants. If you don't find something you want to eat across the street, the shuttle drivers are very friendly, helpful & reliable. The room was great. We stayed in a deluxe 1 BR condo, w/ a king bed in a separate BR, 2 bunk beds in another BR, & a pull out couch in the sitting area-sleeps a total of 6. There was so much room & it was very comfortable w/ everything we needed. We loved the fireplace & the balcony with mountain view. They were nice enough to give us a room w/ a view of the mountains. The king bed was very comfortable. The only complaint we had was with the wifi. The wifi was very unreliable. They don't have enough access points for a hotel this size. For professionals who need access to the internet for work, this is a bad situation. This is a minor thing that can be done by the hotel management to insure that their guests have reliable internet access. I'm surprised that a hotel like this would allow this to be an issue. I saw lots of reviews on this hotel with this same complaint. I would have given this hotel a 5 if we didn't experience the wifi issues. We needed the internet access for work during our stay, & this was very frustrating for us, when we were suppose to be there to relax & enjoy Park City!
2 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2015
"Stay in Park City - January 2015"
I was in Park City for a ski competition at Deer Valley. The room was wonderful as was the staff and conditions.
3 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
"Review of stay over MLK weekend holiday 2015"
shuttle service is a big draw but it's was unreliable at times (who decides to get it serviced on a sat morning of a holiday weekend?). rooms are fine, but dated and very 70sish, as is the overall hotel. however, i spent literally almost no time in it expect to sleep so the value is there if you're coming to ski etc. people were really very kind and helpful...they get five stars from me on that point.
3 night trip Jan 15, 2015
"convenient location just not for late nighters"
Front desk open 7-11 was a little inconvenient but rooms were clean and full kitchen is a plus.
4 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
Michele
"Florida skier"
The hotel was as described by others before me. It was clean, comfortable and certainly reasonably priced for the area.A few minor changes would make it a higher rating. Replacing some really worn out pans in the kitchen and making sure all the needed essentials were in the kitchen would help, updating some bath faucets as well. Considering the space limitations, mounting the tv's on the wall would be better; no one likes having to look up at the ceiling to watch tv. Nevertheless, I would stay here again.
3 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
alan
"Convenient and affordable"
Hotel was in a good location. They provide a free shuttle to the mountain and anywhere within 1 mile radius. The laundry facilities were free.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
snowboarder
"Will definitely be staying here again asap."
We stayed for one night in Park City, but our room ended up being our favorite part of the whole weekend. Very comfortable and neat. I recommend to all my friends.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Calvin
"Nice condo but needs some plumbing work"
Park Regency was centrally located, had a full kitchen with all utilities required to cook a meal, fireplace, and great staff. The only complaint is that the hot water did not function properly. You can tell it is a very old building and they need updated their plumbing. I wasn't able to take a hot shower while I was there. Thank goodness there was a jacuzzi ;)
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Jen
Great room, great price! Nice and roomy, stocked with everything we needed. I would for sure go back to this place.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Great staff, but some facility problems"
All in all, a nice place. Very friendly staff, excellent shuttle service to/from the ski area, comfortable bed, plenty of room. However, had a consistent problem with the hot water for our entire stay. There was either no hot water in the shower, or, if there was hot water, I couldn't make it cool enough. Maintenance was informed, and he tried, but was really unable to resolve the problem. If they can get that fixed, I would whole-heartedly recommend the place.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"I'll stay here again."
Great staff, so friendly and helpful I felt like we were old friends. Room was clean and comfortable. Location was easy access to town and ski lifts. I'll stay there again.
3 night trip Dec 10, 2014
Hilary
"Great Deal and very nice and comfortable!!"
I was a little worried after reading the other reviews but I was pleasantly surprised. Our room was nice and comfortable. The appliances and the couch were all new. I was disappointed that the hot tub was closed for maintenance though. I was also not aware of the $100 deposit. It was returned upon checkout though. I would stay here again!
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Christie
"Great hotel....especially for the price!"
We were a little nervous to stay in this hotel because we had stayed at some more expensive hotels in the past in Park City and worried this would be a dive. We were pleasantly surprised how nice and upgraded the room was. We stayed in the 1.5 bedroom which had a private bedroom and then bunk beds for the kids. They loved sleeping on the bunk beds. They loved swimming in the pool and had a great time. We stayed mid October and there were tons of leaves just outside out door. The kids loved making piles and jumping in them. The staff were great to help with whatever we needed. We had an awesome experience.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Nate
"Close to everything"
Our stay was nice, except no one came to freshen our room during our stay. It's a good thing we are pretty tidy. We didn't have any cold water in the kitchen either. I hope those were just oddities to our stay and would try and stay another again.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014