All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
255 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89169, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Floor needed a deep cleaning badly
2 night trip Jul 29, 2015
"Would stay again."
Stay first night before our hiking in Escalante NP. Loved the price and enormous room. Down side was our room was near the stairwell door. Our door shook as though someone was trying to get in every time the stairs were used.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Phillip
"nice spot"
NIce fairly new place. great rate during the week. 2-3 blocks off of the strip. Kind of felt like more of a family place, than a swanky las vegas casino, which may be perfect for a lot of people. I'd agree with other reviews that they seem to have some wifi issues, but after a call to the quality internet folks trhey were able to fix it.
2 night trip Jul 29, 2015
For first time it was very good .
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Everything was ok, but there was a water leak from the ceiling and all that floor was wet, plus the bathroom light were not working, And the top neighbors were very noisy and we could not sleep well
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Jose
Great place to stay if you want to be a bit away from the strip. Still close enough to walk to. Rooms are spacious at a great rate. Will stay again and recommend to friends.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
VIVIANNA
"We are just a number"
We booked for two nights and thought about coming back after our excursion to Utah. We had no problem the first night, however on the second night, the electricity was going on and off through out the night. The air conditioning would turn off and on all during the night. In the morning of our departure, the bathroom lights were out and my husband took a shower using his cell phone for light. The next problem was the sliding doors on the closet. One of the doors fell off the track and on to me bruising my shoulder. Since we were leaving, I told the front desk all the problems we had. The representative called for someone to come and take an incident report. I had not asked for this. He made me wait for awhile, even though, I expressed that we needed to get on the road. She made two phone calls before he showed up. After taking the report, he had the gall to tell me, "I don't think they will charge you for the doors." I said nothing to him, but wrote an email about my experience. I contacted the person in charge of events because I could not get a reply from anyone at this hotel. After almost a month, the risk manager wrote that my credit card was not charged. His late response and the lack of sincerity, has convinced me, I should spend my money somewhere else. We did not return and probably will not in the future
2 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Judy
"Skip Tuscany Suites, just done at Marilyn's Cafe"
Even when booking more than 2 weeks prior to stay, did not get the 2-bed room I reserved since there were 2 adults, 2 kids. On the day of check in, the hotel didn't have a booking for me, hotels.com subsequently resolved. When I checked in, all they had available was 1 bed and explained to me that 2 beds are not guaranteed and based on first come first serve basis (hotels.com guarantees the room configuration up to 11:59pm date of check in, but apparently the hotel relinquished my room) After much debate and several rude front desk clerks (I seriously could have sone with the teen age level of sarcasm and talk back) iwas placed in a room with 1 bed and 1 soda pull out, only to be told that they were all out of bedding for the sofa bed. NEVER staying at Tuscany Suites again, completely unprofessional. The most positive aspect was Marilyn's Cafe in the casino.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Great getaway"
Very nice hotel. Two blocks off the main strip, so traffic not too bad. Close (10-15 min) to the airport. Got a great rate too. Everything I was looking for, for a one-night stopover. I would stay again, and recommend.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2015
"Badly managed and maintained"
The hotel management was bad and lacked planning. On the day of arrival, inspite of booking two full beds in the room, we were offered room with the king bed and pull out sofa. We had to wait for more than an hr around miud night for the pull out sofa to be set. The staff told us that he was the only one during the night for the entire resort!!!! What a terrible management on the days when they are fully sold. Besides this, their cleaning and maintenance staff does not know any English at all. I don't know where do they get these hires from. I am not going there again, ever.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"If you you don't care about staying on the strip"
Good value. Friendly staff. Large room. Close to the strip
4 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Enjoyable stay at local hotel"
we were there only one night but I was very impress with the size of the room and cleanliness and location to strip
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Nice & Clean"
Nice, clean and large suite. less than a mile from the Las Vegas Strip. Check in was fast and friendly.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Mohsen
The moment we walk into the room there's a dirty napkin on the floor. I pick it up and go to wash my hands in the bathroom and the sink is dirty
Armida
"Business meeting over nighter"
Deciding where to stay to make a business meeting, I choose the Tuscany because it's easy to go from your car to your room. The room was nicer then the pictures. My warning is to lock in your price before you go. The internet rates changed substantially in the few hours between leaving for my flight and my arrival at the hotel, despite it being "off season".
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Mitchell
"Don't recommend"
A lot of noise, hallway walking very noticeable, main door opening and closing caused my room door to knock each time. Bartenders very rude, front desk and security and phone operators were never on the same page and don't share information when complaints are called in. A lot of passing the buck and waiting to speak with supervisors of certain areas. Good service in the resturants. Great bell service. Also, the hotel is listed as 4plus stars and I don't feel that to be true.
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Angela
"Rat Pack is back, great break from the strip."
Great place, they just need more chairs at the pool. Workout room is excellent. See the Rat Pack show while on property.
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
"Basketball tournament weekend"
We were in town for a basketball tournament and several of our team members stayed here as well. Room was comfortable and quiet.
4 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Matthew
"A great find."
This is a great hotel. Clean and comfortable. Rooms are large. Parking just outside your room. Just a short walk to main area of the strip. Restaurants were reasonable and very good food. Will definitely stay here again, and avoid the big casinos.
Cheryl
"Gave 5 stars but would have 4.5 bc of parking."
Awesome place...nice big rooms, friendly staff. Walking distance from the strip and other attractions. My only gripe was that sometimes it was hard to find a parking space.
4 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
david
"Depressing and frustrating."
cusromer service was bad. Rude employees. I have encountered at least 4 of them. My keys were not working and no one helped me. Overpriced for the location and class of this hotel. Their casino was a joke. Only thing that impressed me was the decent sized room and cleanliness. Their amenities were inconveniently located all over this place. Furnitures were nicked and dinged. Shabby looking room with early model lcd tv. For vegas, this is not expected. Lobby stinks.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
MD
"Nice room"
very comfy good price could of used a later check out time and a microwave but it was very nice
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Marguerite
"Recent stay at Tuscany Suites an Casino"
Enjoyable. Convenient and centrally located hotel.
6 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Philip
"Nice break from The Strip"
If you have to be in Vegas ... and want to be near the strip ... but don't want the hassles of casino tower stays ... this is the JOINT!
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Great service but parking space is not adequate Coffee maker did not work
2 night trip Jul 24, 2015
james
"memorial day trip"
excellent stay like always
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
fajar
"Great getwaway"
We stayed 2 nights to see a concert at the MGM Arena. This was easy walking distance and had a lot of dining options nearby. We had a very large room that felt secure and was clean. We will stay here again!
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Randy
"A great place to stay! Recommend!"
We LOVE to stay here every time we come. If we don't stay on the strip, Tuscany is the next best thing. The rooms are so spacious. The place looks like a quiet courtyard. I can only base it on room experience because we don't gamble or we eat/drink on the strip. Parking can sometimes be bad when you come back at night too late. But what place isn't like that? Its less of a walk than when you park in a casino and go to your room though. Overall, this place is great! The only reason the hotel condition isn't perfect is because if you stay on the 3rd floor, they don't have an ice machine or soda machine. You have to go to the lower levels to get that. - FYI this is our 5th time staying here, so this rate is not based on just one trip!
Debbie
Nice big room. Wish the beds were queens. I'd expected a microwave, but there wasn't.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Rooms were in great condition. During the time that I was there, I went to the hotel restaurant. I ordered the swordfish special. I received it extremely overcooked. The waiter did take it back but then completely ignored me. The manager came to our table and asked my table mate how his dinner was but completely ignored me. I was very disappointed in the level of service.
6 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Nice large clean and comfortable room, friedly boutique casino, it was a nice getaway. I shall return.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Maurice
"Great get-away"
We had a great time in the Tuscany Hotel. The rooms are large and fit easily 4 people. The quality of the restaurants (incl. coffee shop) was good and the service very friendly. The staff is very accommodating. The hotel is close to the strip, but in the actual heat one does not want to walk.
Catherine
"I love the Tuscany."
I loved my stay here. It is just two blocks away from the strip. Hotel is very clean and the staff so friendly. Wonderful pool. Overall my friends and I we enjoy staying at the Tuscany and we look forward to more bookings in this hotel. I've stayed here twice with this last visit.
3 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
Zulma
"Great week in Las Vegas!"
Great stay at the Tuscany. Only complaint was the air conditioner in the room rattled and clunked now and then.
4 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Gerald
"GREAT Place"
We were in Vegas for a business trip. The Tuscany is easy to drive to since it is off the Strip, with quiet, EXTRA Large, Luxurious rooms. A much more comfortable atmosphere than being on the Strip, and they have a casino and 4 restaurants on premises.
5 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Darryl
"loudest restaurant"
room was nice big. loudest restaurant i have ever been to need hearing protection.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
mike
"Great room for the price"
The room was huge and very clean.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Off Strip Stay"
Business trip...Nice easy access to strip. Yet, off strip and a little quieter. Room is spacious. Wifi a little slow, unless you pay more. Overall a good stay.
3 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Matthew
"Need room, they go it!"
Spacious rooms, loved it!
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Margaret
"Nice Stay"
Stayed 3 nights. Had dinner at the Tuscany Gardens in the hotel. The seafood dinner we had was over cooked. Other than that we will stay there again.
3 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"Great stay, I'll go back"
Hotel is great, room was large and very clean, staff excellent, within walking distance of big name casinos. I'll stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"good choice"
My husband and I got to stay in a 2 queen suite along with my sister and her husband. The room was huge and clean and the price was right in my budget! The staff was also very nice.
4 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Anna
"Great place to stay!"
Not a luxurious, but really nice and comfortable place for friends or families. Rooms were well kept, and spacious. The staff was very friendly and location was a less than a 10 minute walk to the middle of the strip. Would definitely stay again.
4 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
Miguel
I have stayed here previously and once again I highly recommend it.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
ThomasJ
"Great location and rooms, but poor service"
I stayed there for 2 nights with my family that includes a 2 year old. We were looking for hotels which provided microwave and a fridge and this was the only one that fit the bill near the strip. Pros: * spacious rooms - 600 sqft - allows enough space to keep luggage and not feel cramped * villa style buildings that allow for parking close to the hotel rooms instead of a multi-level garage * fridge and microwave allows for eating in room if you have special food requirements * 24 hour cafe which provides decent food * just a block and a half away from strip - albeit a very long walk if you include the walk within the property and the last half block on flamingo is probably a bit shady to walk alone. Cab is better or you can park behind the linq and walk to the strip. Cons * terrible customer service. Front office staff seem quite disinterested baring a few exceptions. Had to call twice for getting the microwave delivered * huge property, but they dont provide a complimentary drop to your room via their golf cart * My phone was out of charge and i asked for a call to be made to my wife's cell# so that she can come and pick me up from the main building. Their response was no free calls allowed!!! I pay a $28 resort fee and cant get to make a quick emergency call?? * Resort fee of $28 is ridiculous for ultra-slow internet.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
srinivasan
"Family Vacation"
Just stopped for the night. Very spacious. Great accommodations.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
The food in the restaurant, not the Tablecloth one, was average at best. Service was good.
3 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
"Awesome!!!"
Great hotel and great pricing for being so close to the strip.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
leo hernandez
Everything was good, front desk checkin gentlemen was superb.
3 night trip Jul 13, 2015
paul
We were only there for one night, so I did not get to experience the entire hotel. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015