All hotels in Niantic, Connecticut, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5 King Arthur Dr, Niantic, CT, 06357, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"great stay"
Better then I expected! Great room for the price, nice breakfast and very friendly staff.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
Jen
"Clean"
I was surprised how clean and updated this hotel was for the money spent.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"New rooms and near Starbucks"
The hotel has newly remodeled rooms. It is next to a Starbucks and directly off I-95. Was perfect for my short stay. For those who want waffles they even have those with their b-fast.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"Convenient spot right off the highway"
Room small, but really nicely decorated and furnished. A few more towels would have been nice, but the breakfast was Good.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
rob
"my stay"
The place was nice, the room was good but in the room next to the bathroom was the sink where you would brush your teeth, shave ,do your hair. Who wants to see someone brushing and flossing their teeth or even have there room mate watching. and also hearing and or seeing them spit in the sink. That's gross.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Not a top-notch one, but pleasing enough"
Very good price/value deal, just 1 minute off I-95.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
My husband and I arrived late at night and just wanted to get a good comfortable night stay after a bad previous night elsewhere. We found the bed to be comfortable and clean. The breakfast was somewhat limited and they were out of certain items, but otherwise the stay was lovely.
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2014
Caitlin Olsen
"Great for a night. Clean, quiet, comfy."
Generally give it a 4/5. . . for being a 3 start hotel. It's pretty no frills, but I found it quite suitable for a night. My smallish room was very clean, and looked very updated in terms of furniture. Halls smelled uncommonly fresh, better than a lot of 4-star hotels I've been to. Reception was attentive and check in/check-out went very smoothly. Would stay again if on a budget and passing through the area.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"It was right off the highway, easy to get to."
We picked this hotel because it was close to Mohegan Sun where we were attending an event. It was easy to get to. Right off the highway. Our room was ready before the 4 pm check in. Check in should be 3 pm not 4 pm. Checkout was 11 am which was great. The room was clean. The bed was a king, comfy and clean with lots of pillows which I like. There should be a microwave in every room. Had a fridge which is a plus which was working and quiet. Not enough towels in the bath, gave 2 should be 4. Walk in shower was small no tub. I prefer without a tub but shower was a little small. The heating/cooling unit worked great and it was quieter than most hotels we've stayed at. Breakfast was great. Had eggs, sausage, cereals, waffles, fruit, danish, english muffins, toast, etc. A good variety of foods. Area was clean in the breakfast area. For $113 a nite, it should have a microwave in each room not selected rooms and extra bath towels. Area seemed safe and it was quiet on our floor. Our room faced the back part of the building. Our floor was non smoking. We were on the third floor. Would go back to this hotel again and would recommend to others.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"close to Mohegan Sun Casino"
It was vey nice. The manager was very accommodating as well as the owner. We had a medical emergency with my dad and ended up staying at the hotel for 4 nites rather than 1 while my dad was recovering at the local hospital. The staff at the front desk was caring and sympathetic.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Mary and Sal
"Mini Vacay"
Quiet, comfortable and convenient. Close to the casinos and sightseeing spots.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Johnny
"Don't let the lobby scare you room was great"
The lobby can use a little work, but the room (at least ours) was beautiful, comfy bed stand up shower, and the housekeeping staff was extremely nice and accommodating
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
"Clean, quiet hotel close to Mohegan Sun"
We went to a concert at Mohegan Sun and there was a snow storm and I was happy to have a warm, clean room waiting when we got out of the concert.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Cris
"Pleasantly Surprised"
Judging on the price, I wasn't expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised when I walked into the room. It was very clean, and beautifully decorated. Very modern. The bed and pillows were very comfortable, and the sheets very soft. I didn't stay for the continental breakfast, so no comment there, but the staff was very friendly and nice to talk to. A great place to stay when going to Mohegan Sun as it is only 20 minutes away. Would definitely be staying again :-)
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Teresina
"Quiet and convenient"
Was on vacation and this was a great location for everything I would be doing. The room was amazingly quiet and the front desk staff very friendly. Would definitely stay here again.
3 night trip Oct 22, 2013
"Just okay"
Had better! the overnight old lady was rude. I thought the hotel would be much nicer. Only thing I liked was convenient to casino.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2013
"Great for a night"
We came for a baseball tournament. Convenient location near highway, and not seedy or gross at all. Room was clean and comfortable and quiet. Breakfast next day was nice. Overall a very pleasant experience.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Nice overnight place with very friendly gentleman at the front desk that directed us to places to visit and eat. Hotel is about 4 miles to town, so not walk friendly to interesting places or restaurants. There is a walkable grocery store and liquor store, for those so inclined. Very clean place though the inside pool was closed for maintenance during our stay.
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites
thank you for filling out the online review. we greatly apricate your comments
1 night trip Sep 10, 2013
"Was very pleased!"
Hotel is conveniently right off of Interstate 95. Staff was friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. There was a shower stall rather than a full bath but it was a little larger than a regular stall and my husband wished he could take it home to replace the one we use. Continental breakfast was more like a full self serve breakfast. People could make waffles, there was fruit, toast, english muffins and the makings for a breakfast sandwich similar to a fast food breakfast sandwich,cereal, juice, coffee, pastries. All included in the price of the stay. Only 15 minutes from mohegan sun. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
"convenient to work"
It was fine. Had internet wifi readily available.
5 night business trip Sep 3, 2013
"very nice staff"
the staff was very friendly and even mailed me back my phone charger that I left behind. Very nice of them.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2013
CM
"Super clean...!!!"
Better than expected...
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2013
Angel
"Decent hotel, easy off, on highway!!"
Wanted to stay near Rocky Neck State Park, it was just two exits away. Overall hotel was clean and worked out well because of the free continental breakfast.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Exploring Old Lyme area"
Was a down grade after our previous nights stay. Right off Interstate. Needs upgrades but felt safe here.
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2013
"There were better choices"
Positive- The price Negative- 1)Being on the bottom floor, we could hear every move of the people above us walk and that made it very hard to sleep and trust the ceiling was not going to fall on you. 2)Pool was tiny. There were 3 people in there and that left no room for my husband and I to get in and not be touching them. 3)The eggs and sausage that are boasted about come from a lunch box and are microwaved in front of you by the same man who handles the front desk. Needless to say it's not so good. Yogurt was a much better choice.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Carmen
"Very convenient"
The hotel was within a 5 minute drive of our retreat that weekend, right off of 95. If the neighboring Starbucks isn't your cup of coffee, the coffee the hotel offers was fresh and rather tasty. The continental breakfast selection was sufficient otherwise. The fact that it offered light yogurt was appreciated. Our room was rather warm but still mostly comfortable, although the beds were a bit harder than our liking. The facilities within our room were kept very clean. The hotel staff were very courteous regardless of the time of day or night when we interacted. Overall, we had a pleasant experience and would do so again if our retreat is in the same area.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Just okay"
upon entering the room you were immediately hit with a moist/wet closed up air quality. I had to try and change the air because it smelled. The air and heat did help but mostly opening up window helped most. BUT - the window was at ground level so could not leave open while out and I did not feel safe in the room with it open. -- Heated pool was great! But, the cover on floor was not bolted/screwed on and child easily lifted it off. Again, I felt it was not safe.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
"Close to beaches and Goodspeed Playhouse"
Easily accessed clean, pool and exercise area convenient, continental breakfast good employees very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
It was very good.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2013
"Good hotel for our family"
We enjoyed the pool and the fitness room. The pool was warmer when the weekend guests arrived and that was a bit disappointing, but not enough to spoil our fun. The breakfast offered a variety of choices which was nice since my family has some dietary restrictions. The food was not exciting, but there were healthy, choices. It was conveniently located near the aquarium, beach and other attractions including a board walk and children's museum. There were also a number of restaurants and grocery stores nearby.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
amanda
Meets all the needs for a family to stay overnight. One thing that could be improved, warmer water in the pool.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2013
Passing thru
"CT weekend"
Good
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2013
Our stay was good. The room was clean, the bed comfortable. The location was perfect.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2013
patti
"Nice place to stop."
Hotel was easy to get to, right off I-95. Room was a little damp, being partially below ground on 1st floor. Had to dispose of a little creepy-crawler before the kids saw it, but no other sightings the next 2 days. Staff was very polite and helpful. Kids loved the pool, and the exercise room had a window where I could keep an eye on them while getting in a run. ( my wife was in the pool with them). Would recommend.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
family guy
"Great value"
Very clean, great breakfast, convenient location. Very happy with our stay.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"hotel close to beach and mystic seaport area"
Hotel was clean, breakfast was good and staff were very friendly
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
"Great stay, but..."
Stayed with my family of four in one room for one night. Snug, but comfortable. Shower, location and service were great. The breakfast foods were satisfying, but the area to eat the breakfast was teeny tiny for ALL the guests to converge. Would stay again, just would eat breakfast in our room next time to avoid the minor "find a seat" chaos.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
"good hotel on a budget"
location is a good 10-15 minute to every good destination in the area. breakfast was adequate and staff was courteous. The AC worked very good on a 100 degree day. Pool is small but great for kids. My only complaint and a minor one would be the bathroom as it is small and does not have an exhaust.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Ronald
"Hotel was ok for the price!"
Hotel was fine we disnt spend alot of time in our room! So for the price I would stay again!
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"great stay"
We stayed for only one night but it was great. Place is very clean and comfortable. Employees are very nice and profesional. Front desk manager, Ann made our stay even better with her outstanding service and great personality. We will dedefinitely come back.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
Tatjana
"Nice hotel directly off I95."
Upon walking in the front door the staff was extremely friendly & helpful. We stayed at this hotel, using Expedia, because one daughter had a state gymnastics meet in Killingly on Saturday and other daughter had her pole vault lesson in Norwich on Sunday, no reason to drive 2 hrs only to come back the next morning. I was very suprised. Staff was very helpful and willing to assist in any way. Will use again if the circumstances arise again. As a CT resident I wouldn't go to this hotel just to get away, but definitely would recommend to anyone driving thru CT and it need of a place to rest.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
Holly
"Hotel wa OK but not great"
This was a very plain low budget hotel, but they charge a high price because of the location. In other parts of the country this same hotel would be about half the price we paid to stay here. But everything in Connecticut is very expensive. The location was good because it was close to the highway. The room was reasonably clean but had no refrigerator. The free breakfast was terrible. It was only good for a bowl of cerial, a yogurt and coffee.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Rich
"Very nice hotel for anyone."
Staff was extremely pleasant and well informed. Overall, the hotel was pleasant and clean. I would stay there again. The room was a little small for an accessible room, but the bathroom was huge.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
Jackson
They should give breakfast earlier, now a day people start working early. We aren't in a resort.
1 night business trip May 27, 2013
Sleep Inn
"Perfect"
Our stay was awesome! Very Clean and easy to locate. It was an overall great Hotel.
1 night family trip May 21, 2013
Amie
"Small and a little dirty"
Good location and price, but small, dirty, and poorly maintained rooms. Better to spend a few more dollars and get something nicer.
1 night family trip May 15, 2013
"Business trip to Niantic"
The facility was in a quiet,off the main road setting. The facility was clean, and the room comfortable. The front desk staff welcomed me when I arrived & gave me all the details I needed to know about my stay. The breakfast area was quite large for this type of hotel, and the available food was good for the price. I left my toiletry bag in the room by mistake, and the front desk called me when they found it. Unfortunately, I was too far along on my nest destination, so they mailed it to me. It arrived within 2 days. I really appreciated their promptness for a forgetful traveler. If I need to visit this are again, I will definitely stay here.. Good value for the price.
Other trip May 13, 2013
"good value room"
Room was adequate and clean and at a good rate, especially considering that breakfast was included.
2 night family trip May 8, 2013
Shives
"Just off Express Way"
Good value for price. Easy location to get in and out of. Kept clean for chain hotel. Breakfast offer is the best deal it has going for it. Only down side is that the bathrooms are very small with no tubs.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"no refrigerator or microwave"
I was suprised that no microwave was in room nor was their a small refrigerator. This would only be my negative from staying their again. Even though there are many fast food locations etc walking distance. The convenience of coming back late to room couldnt heat up a meal i brought back from resturant from earlier in the day. Thats when I realized there wasnt a microwave.
2 night business trip Apr 5, 2013