All hotels in Niantic, Connecticut, United States of America
5 King Arthur Dr, Niantic, CT, 06357, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Perfect Stay"
The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was above average. We were very happy with our stay and will stay again!
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Erich
"Wonderful hotel to stay at"
Went to Connecticut to visit friends and stayed at this Sleep Inn. It's just off the Interstate, very easy to get to; the staff is so very friendly and helpful; whole hotel is very clean; the room was more than we expected in many ways- cleanliness, comfort, and amenities. Will be staying here again.
3 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Andrea
"Sleep Inn review"
Clean room and hotel for a good value
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Timothy
"Convenient and clean"
Smallish rooms, but newly renovated and clean. Easy access to the highway and not too far from the Casinos. No complaints
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
Wendy
"Better than expected. Looks new."
This was a stop over stay only, so was looking for something convenient and inexpensive. Got better than expected. Looks new. Room was clean, fresh, and comfortable. Hotel looked new. Left very early so cannot comment on the breakfast. Also arrived in dark, it's very close to interstate so also cannot comment on neighborhood, but the Starbucks and the convenience store (closest neighbors) both looked good -no "red flags".
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Tamara
"Comfortable"
The staff was excellent; they recommended a restaurant that fit our pocketbook as well as our appetites. Room was very clean and the bed comfortable. Would recommend this to people passing thru.
1 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
Julia
"One night stay."
Hotel staff very friendly, very clean rooms and lobby. Easy drive to the Mohegan Sun Casino.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Very nice hotel at a very nice price"
Needed a hotel that was good but not expensive near Mohegan sun. This hotel had very clean comfortable updated rooms. Mohegan sun was 10 mins away and on and off ramp for highwAy was right there. Continental breakfast not great but thats not why we stayed there. Rollaway beds very comfortable too. Would definitely stay here again
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
sue
Nice
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
Nice stop on the way to Mt Washington. Good price with breakfast included
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
Lynn
"highly recommend"
my wife and I were very impressed with sleep Inns, the best hotel for the money.
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2014
JAMES
"Clean and pleasant"
Had a very nice stay for a couple of day while on vacation in the area. My Wife and I would stay there again. Bed was great but chairs could have been more comfortable.
4 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Attended a wedding nearby, and this was the best-rated hotel that was close. Friendly people, nice room, fairly well appointed, clean, comfortable. You get your money's worth and a free breakfast. No complaints.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Craig
"Niantic, a great little town, close to everything"
The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The microwave was missing from our room. Some days the eggs at the breakfast bar had been sitting there too long and were rubbery. Exactly the same foods were on the breakfast buffet every day. A large grocery store across the street was convenient and there were several unique restaurants near the hotel and down on Main Street.
4 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"Sleep Inn & Suites, Niantic"
Check-in was easy. Front desk staff was friendly. Rooms are small but clean.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Pleased and satisfied with Sleep Inn & Suites"
Room was very clean and cozy. Hotel staff was friendly and polite. Convenient location. Continental breakfast was sufficient. Would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Smith Family
"Convenient, Clean, and Friendly"
We stayed here two nights as a family, and had a comfortable stay - only complaint was the smell of the room when first entering, but the room was clean, the staff were all very friendly, the breakfast was more varied than we'd imagined, we had the indoor pool to ourselves two evenings in a row, and the hotel was a short drive from Niantic and a nice range of beaches, restaurants and activities. Very pleased overall. Great place if you need a simple but comfortable place to sleep.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Allison
"Visit to local casinos"
My wife an I stayed for two nights.The room was clean; the staff accommodating, and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was very constricted, with only a shower stall and toilet. Also, there were only two bath towels each day of our stay, and only one drawer in which to store clothing. The clock radio didn't work, but the front desk was very helpful and friendly in addressing any minor issues. The air conditioner was a bit noisy; but again, we have no major complaints, and the room rate was reasonable.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Jim Cancel
"NIce place to stay."
Happy to have found the Sleep Inn again. This was my second stay at this facility and would certainly come back. I visit with family, so location right off Rt. 95 is convenient. Downtown Niantic only minutes away. I felt the price booked through Expedia was good and hotel gave good value for the price. Having breakfast was convenient, food was good and plentiful.
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Liz
"Close to Mystic where we were going."
The hotel was great I have stayed in Sleep Inn before and they are the best.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Debbie
Didn't expect much, but was surprisingly impressed. I would definitely recommend.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
"Friendlier staff would make a difference"
Bed & pillows were great. Breakfast was more than pastry & coffee but the same everyday - scrambled egg patties & sausages. No cheese, no bacon, no fresh cut fruit, no wheat bread... And the breakfast room was small. The room was mostly clean, just dust on lamps & coffeemaker. It was good for the money, especially if just stopping over nite, but not for an extended stay.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Much better than expected!"
We booked this hotel for a wedding, and from the pictures on the website we expected something maybe a step above a motel. It was actually quite nice! The rooms were updated, the breakfast selection was small but it was there, and the staff was friendly and helpful. They even let us print our boarding passes. It was convenient to nearby attractions and the wifi had great signal. Safe area, no weird/loud noises. Would recommend.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Nikki
"Good overnighter"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms was what you expect for the price but its close to the freeway and the beach. Overall nice stay.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Great deal for the price! Great deal for the price! Great deal for the price! Great deal for the price! Great deal for the price!
Not a bad hotel for staying a night or two. Don't think I'd stay for a week.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
J
"Clean and comfortable"
Easy to find, inviting, clean and comfortable. We would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
Very nice Hotel...staff very friendly....area very quiet.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Rose Fasano
"right off the I95 highway"
very clean, newly refurbished hotel. Typical "continental" breakfast for this type hotel, nothing to write home about. Overall hotel was very clean and service was great for this price.
2 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2014
"Clean and comfortable."
Just a quick stay after a show at Mohegun Sun. Convenient, off highway location with Starbucks right down the hill!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
friendly staff, very clean, very very comfortable bed! will definetly use again.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
connie
"Exceeded my expectations!"
Very comfortable 1 night stay. Easy access to I95.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Clean, comfortable rooms."
Visiting the New London area. Fairly close to everything. Motel was good, staff nice. Breakfast was average. The rooms were nice and quiet. Good experience overall.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Andy
"great stay"
Better then I expected! Great room for the price, nice breakfast and very friendly staff.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
Jen
"Clean"
I was surprised how clean and updated this hotel was for the money spent.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"New rooms and near Starbucks"
The hotel has newly remodeled rooms. It is next to a Starbucks and directly off I-95. Was perfect for my short stay. For those who want waffles they even have those with their b-fast.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"Convenient spot right off the highway"
Room small, but really nicely decorated and furnished. A few more towels would have been nice, but the breakfast was Good.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
rob
"my stay"
The place was nice, the room was good but in the room next to the bathroom was the sink where you would brush your teeth, shave ,do your hair. Who wants to see someone brushing and flossing their teeth or even have there room mate watching. and also hearing and or seeing them spit in the sink. That's gross.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Not a top-notch one, but pleasing enough"
Very good price/value deal, just 1 minute off I-95.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
My husband and I arrived late at night and just wanted to get a good comfortable night stay after a bad previous night elsewhere. We found the bed to be comfortable and clean. The breakfast was somewhat limited and they were out of certain items, but otherwise the stay was lovely.
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2014
Caitlin Olsen
"Great for a night. Clean, quiet, comfy."
Generally give it a 4/5. . . for being a 3 start hotel. It's pretty no frills, but I found it quite suitable for a night. My smallish room was very clean, and looked very updated in terms of furniture. Halls smelled uncommonly fresh, better than a lot of 4-star hotels I've been to. Reception was attentive and check in/check-out went very smoothly. Would stay again if on a budget and passing through the area.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"It was right off the highway, easy to get to."
We picked this hotel because it was close to Mohegan Sun where we were attending an event. It was easy to get to. Right off the highway. Our room was ready before the 4 pm check in. Check in should be 3 pm not 4 pm. Checkout was 11 am which was great. The room was clean. The bed was a king, comfy and clean with lots of pillows which I like. There should be a microwave in every room. Had a fridge which is a plus which was working and quiet. Not enough towels in the bath, gave 2 should be 4. Walk in shower was small no tub. I prefer without a tub but shower was a little small. The heating/cooling unit worked great and it was quieter than most hotels we've stayed at. Breakfast was great. Had eggs, sausage, cereals, waffles, fruit, danish, english muffins, toast, etc. A good variety of foods. Area was clean in the breakfast area. For $113 a nite, it should have a microwave in each room not selected rooms and extra bath towels. Area seemed safe and it was quiet on our floor. Our room faced the back part of the building. Our floor was non smoking. We were on the third floor. Would go back to this hotel again and would recommend to others.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"close to Mohegan Sun Casino"
It was vey nice. The manager was very accommodating as well as the owner. We had a medical emergency with my dad and ended up staying at the hotel for 4 nites rather than 1 while my dad was recovering at the local hospital. The staff at the front desk was caring and sympathetic.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Mary and Sal
"Mini Vacay"
Quiet, comfortable and convenient. Close to the casinos and sightseeing spots.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Johnny
"Don't let the lobby scare you room was great"
The lobby can use a little work, but the room (at least ours) was beautiful, comfy bed stand up shower, and the housekeeping staff was extremely nice and accommodating
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
"Clean, quiet hotel close to Mohegan Sun"
We went to a concert at Mohegan Sun and there was a snow storm and I was happy to have a warm, clean room waiting when we got out of the concert.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Cris
"Pleasantly Surprised"
Judging on the price, I wasn't expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised when I walked into the room. It was very clean, and beautifully decorated. Very modern. The bed and pillows were very comfortable, and the sheets very soft. I didn't stay for the continental breakfast, so no comment there, but the staff was very friendly and nice to talk to. A great place to stay when going to Mohegan Sun as it is only 20 minutes away. Would definitely be staying again :-)
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Teresina
"Quiet and convenient"
Was on vacation and this was a great location for everything I would be doing. The room was amazingly quiet and the front desk staff very friendly. Would definitely stay here again.
3 night trip Oct 22, 2013
"Just okay"
Had better! the overnight old lady was rude. I thought the hotel would be much nicer. Only thing I liked was convenient to casino.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2013
"Great for a night"
We came for a baseball tournament. Convenient location near highway, and not seedy or gross at all. Room was clean and comfortable and quiet. Breakfast next day was nice. Overall a very pleasant experience.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013