All hotels in Niantic, Connecticut, United States of America

• Value for money
    Clean
    Comfortable
    Bad pool
"Fantastic Value for the Price"
I was pleasantly surprised by the Sleep Inn at Niantic. Sleep Inn, to me, usually means very very basic accommodations. The Sleep Inn Niantic, however, was well designed and furnished, and had a much higher class feel than the $75 that I spent. I plan on returning to Niantic in the future, and the Sleep Inn will be the first place I look.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Jonathan
"Clean,comfortable and Cheap"
The breakfast was good, The hotel was very clean and comfortable for a great price.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"This is a 5 star hotel."
What a great place. Location was perfect,close to casino and outlets, and very easy to get too. The room was clean and the bed and pillows was so comfortable it made for a great night sleep. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good. Will definately stay there again.
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
LYNNE
"Nothing special."
Was OK for an overnight stay, would have gone elsewhere for a multi-night stay.
Other trip May 18, 2015
10 mins from Mohegan. Great hotel if you coming just to sleep quietly from gambling
Other trip May 11, 2015
Jay
"Slight imposition."
Arrived to a very clean hotel, one draw back was no fan in the bathroom. If there are more one person in the room can be uncomfortable for both.
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
"Hotel of choice"
The hotel is very convenient to I95, very clean nice hotel and accommodating. I have stayed a couple of times and will go back when vising Family in the area.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Katherine
"Good for the money."
1st time I stayed here. One of the best moderately priced motels in the casino area, convenient and easy to get to location just off Rt.95 and parking was adequate. I had the double room with 2 queen beds and the mattress was quite comfortable. Bathroom had a stand up shower, no tub, but I didn't mind the lack of a tub. Continental breakfast was spartan, but the scrambled eggs were nice, fresh and hot. I would have liked more pastery and some fresh sliced fruit. The coffee comes from a machine and that was a weak point, no coffee conneseur would rank it above a C-.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Bob Low Roller
"good place for a quick get away."
We stayed for 2 days and it had what we needed which was a heated pool and central location for all we wanted to do. The bed was uncomfortable and the pool was small but we spent most of our time enjoying the local foods and activities.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
heriberto
"good breakfast"
Hotel very clean and buffet breakfast was surprisingly good. Only complaint was heated pool way too warm.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Micah
"Hotel was a pleasant surprise.."
The hotel was very pleasant. The room decor was excellent. The location was about 15 minutes to Mohegan Sun.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Ron
"Great hotel and value. Good proximity to casino."
We found this hotel on Expedia, only a few hotels were still available and after reading all reviews, we chose this Sleep Inn. We are very pleased with our decision. Our room was clean and updated. Our bed was VERY comfortable, pillows too! It was only 10 minutes to the casino. A very easy drive. If I had to make one suggestion, it would be to have 2 waffle makers for breakfast. The lines for Belgian waffles was long. We will stay here again!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Trisha
nice place ,clean ,affordable large room updated
jim
"Stayed here before so we knew what to expect."
Great place for location. Easy to find and been around for a while.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Overnight stay with my mother.......close to the casino and highway...Wonderful room and in great location. Price was great. Would stay again.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Excellent!!!"
It was excellent. The rooms were newly renovated so the room was immaculate. The beds were very comfortable as well. I would definitely stay again
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Ellen
Went to Connecticut to visit my daughter and son-in-law before they get stationed to Washington. Hotel was clean, no bugs, no bug bites, bathroom was clean (but it felt like a closet, door was weird to me), breakfast was good-sausage, eggs, make your own waffles, cereal, fruit, bagel/toast/mini muffins/danishes, and the big plus is there is a Starbucks almost in the parking lot.
4 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
megan
"No complaints"
No complaints, I enjoyed my stay here!
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"Clean, Comfortable, Roomy Suite"
The desk clerk was friendly and welcoming. The hotel was nicely updated; suite was very clean, roomy; bed was super comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was a bonus. I would definitely stay here again. Close to Mystic, Pequot museum.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Allison
"Great hotel close to casinos."
I liked enerything about the hotel. Staff was friendly,cheerful and helpful. The pool is small but water was very warm. The morning breakfast buffet was good. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Annie
"Very clean overall !!!"
We will stay here again! Very clean rooms and good service overall
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Emmanuel
"VERY SAD STAY!"
smoke alarm going off, door to bathroom didn't lock, dirty towel that I only realized was dirty after I took my shower and went to dry off,NO HEART SHAPED TUB that was pictured when I booked the room, asked to change rooms was told no they would fix the smoke detector.pool looked dirty and was too small to have more than one couple in at a time. Fitness center had no heat, a broken clock, a broken bicycle machine, only 4 machines in the place and only the tread mill worked properly. Breakfast was good. That was the only saving grace to the place.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"weekend getaway"
this hotel was nice. The pool was extremely warm but could have used some fixing. Breakfast was good but not much variety. Cable went out and none really seemed to care. Staff wasn't very helpful. Overall it was ok
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"I'd Stay Again"
The hotel staff were great and always took the time to answer any questions we had. Our room was clean and cozy. Very up to date looking. Continental breakfast is always appreciated. It is what you expect at many hotels. Basic coffee, tea, cereal etc. My only wish would be that the rooms were a bit more insulated. I could hear every and anything that walked, bumped, and talked in the hallways. Other than that we really enjoyed our stay. I truly appreciated the location (being a coffee drinker, Starbucks was right next door) shopping mall, grocery store and other thinks were accessible.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Overnight stay"
One Night stay, room was comfortable and clean. Good value for the price.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Deborah
"Review"
brief stay, as we attended a concert at MOhegan Sun. the pool was not that enticing so we chose not to use it. The beds were very comfortable and rooms was clean. Breakfast was poor, things were cold and breads were stale.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
lisa
I got this room because it was close to Mohegan . I loved this room it was decorated nicely the atmosphere makes you feel like your at home and you can really unwind and relax. The staff was nice and friendly and as for the breakfast there was the most choices I've ever seen at a hotel . Def 5 stars
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Salina
"Clean, nice and cozy"
Friendly staff, clean and cozy. Very comfortable bed and pillows.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Liza and Kenny
"I would stay again"
The entire staff was courteous, responsive and helpful. Room was small but useable. Surprised there was no tub, shower only. Easy access to the highway. Swimming pool was very comfortable.
5 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Perfect Stay"
The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was above average. We were very happy with our stay and will stay again!
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Erich
"Wonderful hotel to stay at"
Went to Connecticut to visit friends and stayed at this Sleep Inn. It's just off the Interstate, very easy to get to; the staff is so very friendly and helpful; whole hotel is very clean; the room was more than we expected in many ways- cleanliness, comfort, and amenities. Will be staying here again.
3 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Andrea
"Sleep Inn review"
Clean room and hotel for a good value
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Timothy
"Convenient and clean"
Smallish rooms, but newly renovated and clean. Easy access to the highway and not too far from the Casinos. No complaints
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
Wendy
"Better than expected. Looks new."
This was a stop over stay only, so was looking for something convenient and inexpensive. Got better than expected. Looks new. Room was clean, fresh, and comfortable. Hotel looked new. Left very early so cannot comment on the breakfast. Also arrived in dark, it's very close to interstate so also cannot comment on neighborhood, but the Starbucks and the convenience store (closest neighbors) both looked good -no "red flags".
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Tamara
"Comfortable"
The staff was excellent; they recommended a restaurant that fit our pocketbook as well as our appetites. Room was very clean and the bed comfortable. Would recommend this to people passing thru.
1 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
Julia
"One night stay."
Hotel staff very friendly, very clean rooms and lobby. Easy drive to the Mohegan Sun Casino.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Very nice hotel at a very nice price"
Needed a hotel that was good but not expensive near Mohegan sun. This hotel had very clean comfortable updated rooms. Mohegan sun was 10 mins away and on and off ramp for highwAy was right there. Continental breakfast not great but thats not why we stayed there. Rollaway beds very comfortable too. Would definitely stay here again
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
sue
Nice
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
Nice stop on the way to Mt Washington. Good price with breakfast included
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
Lynn
"highly recommend"
my wife and I were very impressed with sleep Inns, the best hotel for the money.
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2014
JAMES
"Clean and pleasant"
Had a very nice stay for a couple of day while on vacation in the area. My Wife and I would stay there again. Bed was great but chairs could have been more comfortable.
4 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Attended a wedding nearby, and this was the best-rated hotel that was close. Friendly people, nice room, fairly well appointed, clean, comfortable. You get your money's worth and a free breakfast. No complaints.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Craig
"Niantic, a great little town, close to everything"
The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The microwave was missing from our room. Some days the eggs at the breakfast bar had been sitting there too long and were rubbery. Exactly the same foods were on the breakfast buffet every day. A large grocery store across the street was convenient and there were several unique restaurants near the hotel and down on Main Street.
4 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"Sleep Inn & Suites, Niantic"
Check-in was easy. Front desk staff was friendly. Rooms are small but clean.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Pleased and satisfied with Sleep Inn & Suites"
Room was very clean and cozy. Hotel staff was friendly and polite. Convenient location. Continental breakfast was sufficient. Would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Smith Family
"Convenient, Clean, and Friendly"
We stayed here two nights as a family, and had a comfortable stay - only complaint was the smell of the room when first entering, but the room was clean, the staff were all very friendly, the breakfast was more varied than we'd imagined, we had the indoor pool to ourselves two evenings in a row, and the hotel was a short drive from Niantic and a nice range of beaches, restaurants and activities. Very pleased overall. Great place if you need a simple but comfortable place to sleep.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Allison
"Visit to local casinos"
My wife an I stayed for two nights.The room was clean; the staff accommodating, and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was very constricted, with only a shower stall and toilet. Also, there were only two bath towels each day of our stay, and only one drawer in which to store clothing. The clock radio didn't work, but the front desk was very helpful and friendly in addressing any minor issues. The air conditioner was a bit noisy; but again, we have no major complaints, and the room rate was reasonable.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Jim Cancel
"NIce place to stay."
Happy to have found the Sleep Inn again. This was my second stay at this facility and would certainly come back. I visit with family, so location right off Rt. 95 is convenient. Downtown Niantic only minutes away. I felt the price booked through Expedia was good and hotel gave good value for the price. Having breakfast was convenient, food was good and plentiful.
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Liz
"Close to Mystic where we were going."
The hotel was great I have stayed in Sleep Inn before and they are the best.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Debbie
Didn't expect much, but was surprisingly impressed. I would definitely recommend.
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites