All hotels in Pleasanton, California, United States of America
807 Main St, Pleasanton, CA, 94566, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
Magnificent. Impeccable service. Very warm and friendly staff. Makes you feel like you're at your home away from home
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
"The Rose Experience"
We had a great time with a wonderful room. The town of Pleasanton was full of good places to eat and the room was a viual as well as comfortable place to be.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Best hotel in Pleasanton"
Absolutely love the Rose Hotel. It's a very charming hotel with character and great service. The breakfast buffet is quite nice with smoked salmon, fruit and a few other goodies. Location is great right in downtown Pleasanton.
1 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
Debra
"Super getaway location!"
A great weekend getaway, perfect for special occasion like anniversary. The room amenity and size is wonderful. The bed is super comfortable. One can just hang out in the room and only walk around the block for meals! I love the small touches like coffee/tea in lobby at all times, and small treats (cookies, fruits, granola bars) that they have in many locations throughout the hotel. Hotel staff is very professional and friendly.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Frances
"Best in town."
The Rose is wonderful -- high touch service all the way. Attention to detail. Great value. Walk to Pleasanton's best restaurants. Makes your typical Marriott feel like a tomb by comparison.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Gordie
"Great Place"
The service and atmosphere were 5+. My wife and I booked a last minute reservation and took a chance since we weren't familiar with the area. We were blown away with The Rose.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Stuart
"Best Small Hotel in the Entire Bay Area!!!!!"
My husband and I came down for a romantic getaway - we're going through a stressful time; not with each other, but with life, and hadn't been able to just hang out in about three weeks - and the Rose was INCREDIBLE. We've been to hotels all over the east bay the Rose was the best. From the hospitality at the front desk (our check-in person got that we were looking to move and spent ten minutes talking to me about real estate in the area) to the room, which was gorgeous and perfectly cleaned, to the little candy jars everywhere which my husband loved. Seriously. Last night, apropos of nothing, we turned to each other and were like "THE ROSE WAS THE BEST ONE WE'VE EVER BEEN TO!!!!"
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
Eva
"Pampered in Pleasanton."
In Pleasanton, you can't do better than the Rose. Service is outstanding, location is ideal, rooms are lush, and the breakfast is a tasty feast. The little details like notebooks, pens, and natural bathing products, along with fresh Pete's coffee in a French press, made us feel very pampered. Great views of the Pleasanton Ridge and proximity to many restaurants topped off the exceptional experience
4 night family trip May 27, 2015
Connie
"Wonderful hotel in the heart of Pleasanton"
We ended staying at The Rose three nights off and on while in the area. Its a beautiful little hotel in the heart of town - easy walk to many nice restaurants. Easy parking. Beautifully decorated, clean, very pleasant. Because of the restaurant next door, it can be nosy at certain hours.
Other trip May 27, 2015
KH
"Classic charm for a classic town."
Wanted to stay in downtown Pleasanton to enjoying walking Main Street. This hotel maybe the only option, but it's still a great option, which includes free parking. Enjoyed complimentary coffee and pastry in the lobby upon check-in, although the bar was open and doing business. There are snacks all around and on each floor. Walked to dinner to a place recommended by staff and enjoyed that. Got back to my room and enjoyed a whirlpool bath before relaxing with a book in a very comfortable bed. The next morning I enjoy fresh brewed Peet's coffee made in a provided french press coffee maker. Best hotel room coffee ever! Then downstairs for the continental breakfast and more great coffee. The only downside to the location are the close by railroad tracks, but since I grew up listening to those trains, it didn't bother me. If you want a classy place to stay in downtown Pleasanton, this is it!
1 night trip May 20, 2015
"The Rose Hotel is Fantastic"
Fantastic boutique hotel in the heart of Downtown Pleasanton with first class rooms & service!
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
Sam
"Perfection"
Beautiful hotel in downtown Pleasanton. The bathroom had a spa tub and was luxurious. There are several nice restaurants nearby.
1 night trip with friends May 6, 2015
"Very nice stay."
We were attending an early morning graduation from the Police Academy at the Alameda County Fairgrounds. We wanted to stay in close proximity to the venue. The Rose was about five minutes away. The Hotel was charming with an "old world" feel. Our room was very comfortable with an incredible bathroom! I was sorry we had to leave the next day to attend the graduation. I wish we could have stayed longer. My only complaint is that I wish the hotel staff would have been more forthcoming when we asked for recommendations for dinner. Many, many restaurants in immediate area, but only one recommendation and we weren't sure if we were dressed properly for that restaurant. On our own, dinner wasn't the greatest!
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Great hotel but bring earplugs!"
It was a beautiful hotel with great staff and service. The only problem was that you could hear everyone around you. Bring earplugs if you want to sleep well.
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Arthur
"Love the Rose"
We LOVE the Rose Hotel. From the staff to the accommodations its hands down one of our favorite places to stay!
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Stacey
"Must stay in Pleasanton"
In Pleasanton for the Goodguys Car Show and 1st time staying at The Rose. Absolutely beautiful hotel, great service, etc. Bed could have been more comfortable, but the décor in the room made up for it. A must stay if you are in Pleasanton!
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Rebecca
Excellent hotel. Everything about it was very nice!
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"Beautiful and elegant"
Absolutely beautiful hotel. Very spacious, elegant, and comfortable rooms. Friendly staff. Excellent location.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"What a Pleasant surprise!"
Two nights in a well kept hotel with friendly staff eager to help. Grounds were spotless, room was elegant. Bathroom/shower and tub were nicer than our stays in Carmel and Sonoma! Downtown dining and shopping was a treat for us. We've lived in The Bay Area for 20 years and this was our first weekend away in Pleasanton. It won't be the last, nor will the Rose.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
terry
"Nicest hotel ever"
This is one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed at. Lovely, elegant rooms, beautifully appointed and comfortable in a nice location on the main street of lovely Pleasanton. A wonderful breakfast in the morning and coffee and such all day. Just a lovely lovely place to stay.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Deb
"GREAT PLACE"
This hotel was above and beyond our expectations. The room was absolutely beautiful. All the extra perks of a higher priced hotel. Worth every penny. Loved this place!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Chere
"The Rose like no other"
When I arrived, I was warmly greeted by the staff and the beauty of the hotel. The Rose is not your typical hotel experience. It would be like if The Beverly Hills Hotel decided to become a bed and breakfast. The rooms were exceptional (every amenity you could want while traveling.) Breakfast was far better than any breakfast I have had at a typical hotel (again, more like a bed and breakfast). My only regret was the bed. For whatever reason, I just couldn't get comfortable in it. The sheets were extremely clean, the pillows fluffed, but it was just an uncomfortable bed. It is close to everything, as it is directly in Old Downtown Pleasanton, so there are plenty of boutique shops and restaurants to enjoy. I highly recommend staying here and if you can catch a good deal through Hotels.com, even better!
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Donald
"Great downtown location, very large rooms!"
Entire staff was excellent & focused on customer service. Really enjoyed my stay here.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Cheryl
"Wow"
We stayed at the Ritz in San Fran and then came here. I have to say that this hotel can give any luxe brand a run for it's money! Phyllis the GM checked us in early when we arrived, gave us a personal tour(whole time bragging on her team..Luv that!) and you can tell she is fully vested in the hotel's success! Btw, cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in! In Pleasanton stay here!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Felt Just Like Home"
The Rose Hotel is very welcoming and convenient. The comfortable environment makes coming home to Pleasanton feel just like being home. It was nice to lounge in the lobby for breakfast or happy hour. The staff was courteous and helpful. The bowls of snacks were a welcome treat after long days.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"amazing"
I love this place. The staff is friendly. The hotel is beautiful With a relaxing ambiance. Quality products. Bathroom is amazing. And the most comfortable bed I have slept on. I will definitely be back. The only thing is that the coffee service wasn't ready at 5am like I was hoping. I get up early for work. I know I could make it in my room but its nice if its ready to go when I am.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Weekend Wedding"
Very nice upscale hotel. Room & bath are nice size. Staff are friendly & helpful.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"The Rose"
Beautiful hotel in a charming little downtown area.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Cam
Great downtown area to enjoy around hotel. Wonderful stay.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
THJ
"Luxury at its most luxurious"
What a fantastic hotel. It's difficult to do it justice in words. Luxury and charm everywhere you look. Wonderfully comfortable beds, gorgeous bathrooms and top class friendly, helpful and efficient. I wish so much we could have stayed longer.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
Margaret
"Wonderful modern "old-world" hotel"
I don't often write reviews, but I have to say that this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. It is completely charming, elegantly decked out with large, well appointed rooms. The staff genuinely seemed happy to be there. To me, the difference between a 4 and 5 star review comes down to the little things...attention to detail, feeling of being home, etc. and The Rose does it as well as anyone. I have traveled around the globe and this hotel is on the top of my list. I wish there was one in The City.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Nice hotel. Close to downtown."
It's a nice hotel, within walking distance of downtown Pleasanton. Livermore wineries and outlets are with in 15 min drive. I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Wonderful, tasteful decor, friendly courteous service and the room was immaculate and well designed! Will definitely return and suggest to business colleagues and friends. Thank you for the Late night popcorn! Hilari
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
"Make some memories here."
Fantastic as always, will gladly return.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Aaron
"Enjoyed stay"
Nice surrounding neighborhood with lots of restaurants within walking distance. Would definitely stay here again
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
CJ
"Excellent. Choice"
Everything about the Rose is done with class. Great place to stay.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Tina
"Repeat Stay - Both Times Wonderful"
I cannot say enough about this place. Great ALL, staff, rooms, location, parking, amenities, if I could think of any more words I would use them. This is the second time in about a month we have stayed here. Great for wine country, Wente's Events and great restaurants within walking distances. Need to use another adjective besides great, but it really is. Also just an hour away.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Bruce
"She's a beauty!"
Let's keep this brief and to the point: The Rose Hotel is outstanding and a beauty!
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Ron
"Awesome!"
Pleasant
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
"To See Frankie Valli"
Lovely!! Staff was very helpful and the area was great for walking. we were only there for 4 days but it was as if we took a longer vacation.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Peggy
"Adorable....but lacks certain expectations"
The room is cute and clean. The hotel is very retro looking. But for the price you would expect room service--no. They have a tiny 20" TV in a armoire that doesn't face the bed so you can't watch from bed. You do get an oversized desk that takes up half the room, so if you into that ... The bathroom was the best part. Big and beautiful with a jacuzzi for one and a shower for two (one shower head though). Oh! The chocolates on your pillow are delicious!
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
Tony
"As Good As It Gets"
Very spacious and comfortable hotel. I will definitely stay at the Rose Hotel again.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"5 stars"
Always a pleasure to stay at The Rose
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"What a gem!!!"
This hotel far exceeded my expectations. I was looking for a hotel in the Pleasantville area, and since all the "majors" were booked took a chance on this one. This truly is the quality of a high end resort in terms of appointments, amenities and service. The only thing missing is a full service restaurant which is no big deal as there are many within walking distance. This was probably the best hotel I've stayed at for business all year, and certainly the most pleasant surprise!
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
Kari L
"awesome stay!!!"
This is an amazing hotel. The staff is nice and accommodating and the room is big and very clean. The best part was the bath and shower, jet tub with a separate shower. Worth the money!!
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
Dominic
"Outstanding hotel in Pleasanton !"
We traveled to Pleasanton to attend a wedding and reception at the Ruby Hill Golf Club. The bride's mother suggested we stay at the Rose Hotel. We were extremely happy that we took her advice.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Suzanne
"Perfect experience, great service, ideal stay."
A great stay, reasonable priced, perfect stay if you have business around Livermore, Dublin, Pleasanton
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
StefanoC
"Rose Hotel"
This has to be THE most quaint hotel that I have ever stayed in and I have stayed in MANY!!! HIGHLY re commend it!!!
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"This is the definition of a boutique hotel!"
This small hotel in downtown Pleasanton is beautifully decorated, with quiet, elegant and very comfortable rooms. The staff was very attentive and professional. We would definitely give this hotel our highest recommendation.
1 night trip May 15, 2014