All hotels in Pacifica, California, United States of America
2160 Francisco Blvd, Pacifica, CA, 94044, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"excellent deal"
We had a great time, the hotel is only two blocks from the ocean! This hotel is an excellent deal. Very nice for the money. We had a car and were able to get to anywhere we wanted easily with a good map. Ask for a room on the west side if road noise bothers you because it is located close to Hwy 1.
12 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Pamela
Great price and location
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Osvaldo
"It served it's purpose but wasn't very clean."
The room wasn't very clean, many spots on the carpet, old microwave, lot of dirt in the corners and edges. It served it's purpose of a good nights sleep. We were by the freeway and very noisy but we had the air conditioner on all night so we couldn't hear it to much.
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Janice
The room was very clean. Did not hear street noise. We could see parts of the ocean. Beds were firm but Islept good.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Delores
The hotel was satisfactory, but Pacifica was a star. I had breakfast at the coffee around the corner every morning and they treated me like a regular. The views were unbelievable; it is also a great area for running. I would definitely return.
3 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
"I'd stay again."
Met our expectations !
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Lester
"Good Value and Location-Recommended for Business T"
Clean-quiet-good overnight stay
1 night business trip May 29, 2015
Charles G
"Easy access. Good parking. Clean. Good location."
Exceeded expectations. Relatively affordable. Convenient location. Safe area. Generally good accommodations. Thank you.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Better than expected"
We stayed in Pacifica because we couldn't find a hotel for state rate that was not scary to stay in in Daly City where I needed to work. The staff and breakfast were barely mediocre, but the room was much better than other America's Best Value Inns that I have stayed in. It is walking distance from the beach and wharf, and it took only minutes to get to Daly City government center, so it was very convenient for location.
3 night business trip May 3, 2015
"clean & good location..."
I love the place, and I'm sure were coming back here. :)
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Good value motel near old town Pacifica and beach"
This motel worked very well for us as a value. It was within several blocks of the reason for our visit (the nearby high school soccer fields) and was reasonably comfortable, clean, and safe. Room had an efficient and working fridge and microwave, and TV cable. Wi-Fi worked very well. Continental breakfast, while not a lot of variety, worked well for us as well.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"CLOSE TO PACIFICA PIER"
GOOD COMPLIMENT IS A FREE PARKING AND A WALKING DISTANCE TO PACIFICA PIER.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
GLAD
"Nice hotel..."
Within walking distance of market and beach. Hotel staff was very pleasant and accomodating. Only downside is no pots, pans or dishes in kitchenette room and no fruit with continental breakfast.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Passing through Pacifica so this hotel worked for our family. We needed an affordable place to stay for one night and this hotel was just right. Quick check in was a plus. Room was ok, breakfast was plain...pastries,coffee, cereal, juice and milk. For one night, this hotel was good.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Spatious and quiet"
Clean, quiet, convenient to all of SF peninsula area
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Horrible experience"
Staff member did not greet my boyfriend and I. He wasn't even friendly while checking us in. We tried to ignore him and enjoy our trip. When we went to the room, the toilet was dirty, the bath tub looked like it had a sticky residue left from the bottom of a bathmat, AND the bed sheet had a piece of hair and some sort of stain. I called the front desk and asked for new sheets. He told me,"come downstairs and I'll give it to you" I said,"can't you send someone else to bring it up?" He said,"I'll be right there" AND HUNG UP ON ME. He gets to the room and puts out his hand with the sheets like we bothered him for coming up to give it. My boyfriend then said"who's going to change it?" And he says,"You". Then I said,"So we check into a dirty hotel with dirty sheets and we're supposed to change it? You don't have a maid or anything?" He says,"No maid right now". My boyfriend then says,"Take those sheets back cause we're not staying here". And he says,"Okay that's fine, I'll give you back your money". I'm from Pacifica! I did not think this experience was going to be this bad. The room was $123 dollars. Are u kidding me?
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Hana
"Disgusting and Horrible customer service"
When we first got the hotel we notice the toilet backed up full of toilet paper. My husband was at the store so I called front desk. The attendant told me for ME to go downstairs and get a plunger. I could not believe it. I went downstairs and asked again if there was a maintenance man and he said no, I asked can you go do it? and he said no, I asked can we get another room and he said no! I said told him it was very unprofessional and he said to leave a review. I would have left but there was no rooms available, we were tired & it was late. I asked my 14 y.o. son to unplug it and as he was trying a CONDOM came up floating... disgusting!!! When my husband came back he went to the front desk and demanded them to do their job. The attendant had the guts to suggest it was us (even though we had been in the room for 2 minutes when I called him). After arguing with my husband for a bit, all of a sudden they DID have a maintenance guy & a snake to fix the toilet. They came upstairs 5 minutes later and fixed it... but not before leaving a dripping mess all over the bathroom floor and room entrance. My husband HAD to ask them to clean it up, they were going to leave it like that! I never complain about hotels, we usually stay at affordable hotels & know they will have it's imperfections... but this was beyond horrible. Next day when I exited the lobby he only gave me a dirty look as I passed by, later when my husband checked out he said "sorry about yesterday" HORRIBLE & DISGUSTING!
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Ana
"Recommended for a clean affordable short stay."
One night stay in Pacifica to visit friends. Room was no frills but clean and comfortable. Walls are a little thin so we could hear the TV in an adjacent room but nothing that kept us up.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Kirk
"Perfect for two nights."
Comfortable, friendly staff, close to restaurants & ocean-front.
2 night trip Mar 24, 2015
Deven
"nice"
It was nice
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Ruben
"Bay overnight stay"
Beds were a little hard, but great room for the price.
1 night family trip Dec 16, 2014
Danny
"Good comfortble stay for one night."
Good comfortable stay for one night. I had a 30k trail run the next day which was really close by.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
"Gross"
The room was dirty we left and didn't even stay not worth the 104 dollars at all
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
"Decent place to spend a last night before a flight"
Affordable, Clean and relatively quiet. Room was No smoking but the smell of cigaretteswas very strong in hallways. Breakfast was a joke: a couple do packaged pastries and coffee. Cafe Pacifica a few blocks away is a great alternative. Hotel receptionist was definitely not an hospitality professional. We clearly disturbed him out of a nap when we arrived around 10pm.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Cecile
"Hotel in Pacifica, CA"
Our room #204 was next to the freeway. We didn't know that ahead of time, otherwise we would have gotten a different room. It was noisy so we couldn't open the window, so it got stuffy, and a bit too warm, and didn't smell good because we had to keep the window shut. We couldn't run the air conditioner etc, because that was too noisy. My daughter saw mildew in the bathtub. The hallways had an unpleasant smell. My daughter thought it might be curry coming from the Hindu family manager's cooking. That odor was there all the time, not just at mealtimes. There wasn't much of a breakfast and no tea was provided. Cereal, bread, and some pastries were all that was provided. My son's room #205 was very bad. He told the manager and was given 50% off. His room had no Smoke Detector, hair etc under the bathtub mat, hair etc. under the mattress. The housekeeper was very nice and helpful and since the hotel was close to my family we had many extra hours of visiting, which was very special!
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Louise
"Good and quiet hotel near highway (and the Ocean)"
It was a storm night. Fortunately I got a parking spot under the roof near the rear entry - no need to worry about getting wet. Room was ok. Wish it had a better lighting (cold fluorescent) and furniture needs update. Comfortable enough and quiet even though it is right next to highway. Breakfast was good and plenty. Not much to do near by. 7-Eleven is a few blocks away (need a car anyway). I saw local bar and restaurant in a few blocks but I did not try,
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Jimmy
"Okay"
Room was pretty good but service was not.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"San Francisco stay"
The room was good size. We arrived very late but check in was very fast. The front desk was friendly. When we opened the room there was an awful smell, like dirty or u cleaned for a while. The shower was horrible dirty and almost black. We had to take showers with shoes on the next morning. We got bleach but that did not help. I would not stay there.
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
"I'll be back. Great Location."
I needed a room for the night south of San Francisco, I was surprised to get a value this good only 2 blocks from the beach. This has to be the best place there is around to be close to the beach. I'd go back for sure. Other than that it was a little above average for this chain but nothing fancy. It was better than what I expected.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Good location."
About 2 blocks from the beach, small older but well maintained. We were on the third floor and had a decent view of the ocean from our side of the motel. There is a freeway on one side of the motel, but we were on the other side and noise from the freeway was not noticeable.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Convenient location"
Comfortable bed, clean room. Continental breakfast was not extensive, but sufficient.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Nice stay during our bike trip"
We stayed during a short 2-day bike trip. The front desk guy was very nice and set us up in a first floor room so we could get our bikes in easily. The room was clean and well furnished; better than the pictures indicate. Breakfast was very limited but was convenient nonetheless.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Edward
"Hotel very well located"
Every thing was fine except the cleanliness in the bathroom. The shower area was dirty and stain.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Tanena
We had a nice stay in this place, friendly staff. The place is close to everything. We had fun.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"planning to stay here again!!"
I travel a lot for my job, staying in five star hotels and some times in one star hotel depending on the type of trip. I booked this hotel hoping it would work out and I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in! It is right off the freeway which was perfect for getting to work everyday. I stayed for a whole week and so it was great having a kitchenette which was way bigger than most hotels have. When it was night time and quiet out we could hear the waves crashing on the beach and it was a short walk to see. The neighborhood felt very safe and it was a super cute small town! I plan on returning and staying again for vacation this time rather than work!!
6 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Melia
"Good for desperation stays."
It stunk like curry since the owner lives behind the front desk. The walls are paper thin so you can hear everyone thumping and walking.
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
Fabio
"Nicer than I thought it would be"
It was surprisingly nice. Very nice amenities. Very pleased
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
SYLVIA
"nice stay"
nice size rm, walking distance to the beach, friendly staff:)
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Stained sheets and pillows"
Pre booked and paid for a room with 2 adult beds, upon arrival I receive a doom with 1 bed, was told the rest were booked!!???!.. Than after seeing the stained pillow cases and sheets I deceided to just get my money back and leave, there did give me a refound without any trouble
2 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"Joes Anniversary"
My wife and thought the hotel was great, just wish checkout was a little later
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2014
jose
"Very Good for the Price"
We selected this hotel for the location and price. We used to live in Pacifica (we're in Indiana now), so it was nice to "come home". The location offers quick access to Hwy 1, and therefore also 280 and 101. Getting into the City is easy by car, BART, or CalTrain. The rate was very reasonable and the room was good. Not luxurious, but clean and comfortable, and everything worked well. We will most probably stay here again.
8 night trip Aug 24, 2014
BillK
"Bare Bones Hotel"
It's a bare bones hotel, perfect for a night when you need a place to stay. Don't have high expectations going in and you won't be disappointed, as it seems some reviewers have been.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Overnatting på vei sørover på Highway 1"
Gammelt og slitt.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Per H
"Comfortable"
The price seemed pretty high for a Monday/Tuesday but our overall stay was pleasant. The room was huge and we had an ocean view. The staff was very friendly. We would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
Krista
"I was there for a wedding on the beach."
Great. Room was clean. They allowed us an early check in & the rate was very fair.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Jody
Seems to be over priced for what you receive. when we left the room door didn't close properly, good thing I went back to check. The furniture is aged and needs to be replaced. Ok for one night when your tired.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Ernie
"Clean enough but no frills hotel"
The hotel is much like a postage stamp on a corner. It is very small and very basic. That being said, I stayed here with my husband and two teenagers for two nights and it was fine for just a place to sleep. It's a short drive to the city and it's in a safe enough neighborhood. There is nothing special about where it's located (other than a decent Thai place down the street), but it was much cheaper than many of the other hotels in the area. I don't think I would stay here again just because I think I'd much rather spend a few more dollars and have some amenities, but in a pinch this place works. It was clean enough and our room was a good size, but there was just nothing special about it. For some, that might be fine, but I'd rather spend a little more and get a little more luxury.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
"Mr"
The hotel appears to be under new management. It has been recently painted and renovated. When in Pacifics I usually stay here because I like the location, several restaurants in walking distance as well as a nice grocery store. Convenient to the highway, 20 minutes from the city. My only quibble is the wi fi service had a weak signal.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Stayed there with my wife and son and daughter for four days and three nights. Every time we arrived we were able to park just a few steps away from the elevator to our room which was clean and roomy with free Wifi. Being two blocks away from the beach I found that to be very convenient, not having to look for parking far away. It was nice and I would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014