All hotels in Reno, Nevada, United States of America
1 S Lake St, Reno, NV, 89501, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice Stay"
A nice hotel. Card table closed at midnight. No bar at the pool. Very nice and comfortable rooms.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"reno stay"
nice everything was as said
3 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Hotel feedback"
The room was a little small. No pay per view movies. Great restaurants.
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Gina
"Ok. Will not come back"
The manger was very rude. Her name is Justine.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Sumnitra
"Broom closet"
We booked in advance and was given a very small room facing air-conditioning units. We were close to the elevators and the noise from them day and night. The tub was plugged, wouldn't drain. We asked to be moved and they flat wouldn't even try to help us. We stayed 3 days only because we were at a family event. We will NEVER go there again and we go to Reno quite frequently.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Don
"WORST HOTEL EXPERIENCE EVER"
so very cheap. Stained carpeting, window that had been broken into didn't close all the way. Cheap pillows. Bathroom so small I couldn't close the door. All around terrible experience. I would have been better off sleeping in my $50 rental car....
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"very nice place.. casino was small"
Nice property, clean rooms, very comfortable bed.. casino was somewhat small but very nice place overall.. great value
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"HOTEL GOOD - For what you get and location"
The hotel location is not that great, but downtown Reno has always been "seedy" and really hasn't changed in the past 30 years. The casino was also quite small, but this isn't a large property. The room was clean and noise-free at night, which is always good. I was only there for one night before I moved with friends to the Peppermill. I would recommend it again for anyone wanting a close location to downtown, otherwise, I prefer to stay at the Peppermill.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2015
Anne
"Siena resort review"
Everything was great except for: -Breakfast didn't start until 9am so we had to eat at Johnny Rockets which was less quality than a Denny's. -room service was not available for an hour one day because the one room service guy was at lunch - really, you can have someone cover his break and bring us some drinks and appetizers?? -I wanted to get a massage on Monday but the spa was closed on mon and tues -fitness center worked only if u were the only person in there - when 2 or more it got crowded
4 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Christian
Very noisy room by the elevator
1 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"Great riverfront location"
Best housekeeping staff ever! Large room, lovely linens, entire floor smoke free, all in all a very nice hotel. Casino is really smoky, be ready for this when you come onto the property.
3 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Penny
"Completely Satisfied!"
Clean, attractive, well appointed, and good sized king bed room.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Very Nice but check days for when the Spa is open"
All was very nice. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. My one disappointment was the Spa ( which is the main reason I booked this hotel) is closed Mon. And Tues. the exact. Days of our stay. We were referred to the Silver Legacy which was nice and we had a transport there but no transport back. We took a cab, no problem but I thought that was a little lacking in service. Also using the phone in the room for local calls, each call is a $1 charge. FYI
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Candice
"Lovely hotel but terrible bed!"
We were greeted nicely at check in and there was no line which was great. Also, it wasn't smokey as you walked in which I loved! There were doorman which is a nice touch. Our room had a river view and was a king room and was a good size. The bathroom had no extractor fan though and the tub was tiny which was disappointing. We had a lovely drink downstairs at the bar facing the river, very nice and quiet and great service. We had a disappointing night sleep though, the king size bed was horrible. It sagged in the middle, so the roll together was awful and the pillows were very uncomfortable and made a crunch sound every time I rolled over. As we were having a much needed staycation without kids (we live in Reno) were were upset that our nights sleep and any chance of a sleep in was ruined by the uncomfortable bed. We felt for the price $182 for a one night stay incl. taxes was not really worth it as we have a super comfy bed at home. Lovely staff and nice hotel, but please get new beds and pillows!
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Kelley
"be careful if non smoker in hotel w smoker rooms"
initially they said i had a king smoking room. I was horrified. When I did it on hotel.com I belived that I had done the opposite if I had to mark. The woman said all rooms were taken and they can send up a air filtering machine and to go and see. We opened the door and the smell overwhelmed us. Went downstairs she asked her manager and she got another room which was good.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Cozy but noisy"
I stayed on the 8th floor. The room was cozy and well layed out. Keeping the room at the right temperature seemed challenging.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Check in and check out were effortless. The staff was very professional and attentive. They even called the room to see if everything was satisfactory. I don't think I've ever had a hotel do that. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. I would recommend this place to a friend and will definitely stay here again.
Coach T
"Nice casino in a smaller package"
First time staying at the Siena so I didn't know what to expect. I had read good and bad reviews but thought I would take the chance and was not disappointed. This is a small casino with limited tables and a decent amount of slots. There is also a sports book but I didn't check that out. There is a Johnny Rockets for the quick burger, a sushi/Chinese place and their upscale restaurant along with a coffee/pastry place. Nothing was far from anything. Parking in convenient though not an overly large lot. The location of the casino is just south of the main strip along the river, The rooms were clean and nicely decorated with comfortable beds and a flat screen TV. The only thing I could criticize was the tub didn't drain properly but that was a minor inconvenience. We had a river view room which sounds nice and we did have a good view of the river but it isn't the most captivating river to look at but the other side of the hotel view was buildings. So while I wouldn't classify this hotel as boutique it was a nice place to stay, comfortable and not too expensive. I would stay there again.
PeteG
"The service from the staff makes the stay"
The staff is exceedingly friendly and at every point of contact was extremely helpful. Amara at the Front Desk assisted me on many occasions and exceed my expectations with her professionalism and willingness to help. The neighborhood is not the greatest but was very convenient to the venue that I needed to be near. The Hotel and casino are stylish and appear to be well maintained. I will definitely be back.
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"BAD! Not a good hotel for kids."
Rooms are too small, nothing to do for the kids when the parents are in the casino.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
JACKSON
"Siena Hotel"
Room was nice but pretty small.
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
"Nice hotel by river."
Promptly picked up at airport. Check in was easy with a upgrade to river view. Room not large but well equipped. All staff and waitstaff were great. Close to river,auto museum and recommended dining.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
big l
"Great Place"
My review begins with five words that makes this place a great hotel- "All you can eat sushi".
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
steve
"Worse sleep ever"
The over all experience was OK, however for the price I expected more comfortable beds and not some cheap mattresses. Pillows were so bad you could not sleep I had to use my own pillow. I could have had a great room at other Hotel for the money I paid this hotel.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Beautiful and clean property."
Beautiful property - nice view of the river from my room. Small enough to be manageable and not so many people that it made you crazy. Enjoyed a great dinner in the sushi restaurant.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Room was awful!"
Great rate on travel site. Given room #214 for 6 nights. Had frosted windows...up about 6-7 feet...absolutely NO view. Stood on desk chair...to look out. There was loud noisy equipment on roof above restaurant...just outside my windows. Sounded like a helicopter was hovering just outside my room! The floor above my room was very noisy! I'm Thinking it maybe was a service area for banquet facilities. Kept hearing clunky rolling carts...back & forth. Or else, people were roller skating up there! Room looked blah. Lack of color. So, price looked good, but never thought I'd get such a crummy room.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Dot
"Good times!"
Great place to stay and have fun.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Matthew
"Nice hotel everything in walking distance."
The only hang up was you have to call the shuttle for airport pickup. Contradiction to email. Everything else was great. Staff was great location was in walking distance of great restaurants and far enough away from casinos.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Nice hotel just one problem"
We really enjoyed our stay here my only complaint is our room wasn't cleaned one day and we asked the house cleaner who we saw in the hallway to please come back and clean our room and she said she would but she never did. Also the room was kind of small for the price but very nice otherwise.
4 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Carolyn
"Enjoyable stay but forgotten"
My room didn't get cleaned on day 2.
7 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"Fantastic room . Love it a lot"
Nice casino Small with fantastic rooms . Diego in the front desk was the best Will go again for sure
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
GAD
We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the entire facility. The staff was professional, courteous and helpful. The entrance and lobby were extremely attractive, as was our room, which was clean, comfortable and had a view of the Truckee River. We were within a short walking distance of a nice grill on the river. Overall, a very nice stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Ellen
"Enjoyable room overlooking the river."
We really enjoyed our room on the 6th floor, nice and quiet overlooking the Truckee River and views of the downtown casinos. Nice to take walks along the river and explore the downtown area.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Tina
"Stay at Siena hotel"
Check in was quick, staff were friendly, and location to downtown is easy by walking.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
WF
"business trip"
Nice hotel stay. The only negative thing I would say was that I reserved a non-smoking room and ended up with a room that smells like smoke. But does it really matter? Everywhere you go it will smell like that. I also wanted to spend time in the spa but I wasn't able to because they were doing construction in the pool/spa area.
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Quiet, clean and enjoyable"
Siena was a nice hotel and we would stay there again.
5 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"I will stay here again!"
I enjoyed my stay here. Only problem is parking. It is difficult to find a parking spot at the end of the day. Had to use Valet.
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Cindy
"Nice stay for one night."
Kind of hard to get to but it was worth it. We were very happy with the room and we slept just fine. We don't smoke so the lobby smelled bad but the nonsmoking room was fine. For one a one night stay it's just fine.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
"Nice hotel with awesome views!"
The view from our room that overlooked the river was breathtaking. My children especially loved lighting on the hotel changing colors. The rooms were great, very modern and classy. Can't beat the price! I was thrilled with the size of the hotel but my mother was intimidated by it at first, she got over her fear and enjoyed herself eventually though. We were on edge just because we thought $37/night plus fees and tax for a total of $54 was too good to be true but that is all we were charged! Just the night before we stayed in a run down shack of a motel for $70/night! We were very satisfied with the Siena and will be back!
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Cristi
"Very disappointed and offended"
We booked a room for an event that we were attending there. We booked a smoking room and were given a non smoking room. We just figured we would roll with it and my wife would smoke in the casino bar. That worked out fine up until the time she was on a break in the bar talking with two other people and was approached by security and was accused of soliciting! The security guard didn't even ask any questions, just approached and accused. The two folks that she had been talking with tried to defend her, saying she was doing nothing wrong and they were all just visiting. They were told to stay out of it. My wife was told to leave the hotel and when she said she was a guest there, she was told to go to her room. At which point the guard followed her to the elevator. We have never been treated that way before and needless to say we are both very offended! We are not wild people, nor do we go to parties and get loud. We still can't get our heads around this whole situation and what prompted security to accuse her of being a prostitute? Incidentally, I just saw on my bank statement this morning that we didn't receive the event discount either. I think it's pretty safe to say that we won't be returning to the Sienna!
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Bruno
"Quality at low cost."
The staff was exceptional! The room was nice at suited our needs. The hotel was clean and updated and the food in the restaurant and room service was very good. My only wish is that they add a few more personnel to the Bell/Vallet staff. We had to wait several times for a vallet because the one vallet was on an airport run or was performing bell functions. They worked hard, but there was just too few of them.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"nice hotel, short end of stick"
Small room compared to friends, who payed same price, but had larger room. Mine was in corner, nice view of fans on roof, not much else.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
bryant
"not great"
Wasn't super impressed. Thought the hotel itself would be nicer. Also the room seemed smaller than most.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Kristin
"HORRIBLE BED"
I'm going to start off by saying the meaning of this night stay was to sleep and sleep only. We are hard working parents with a disabled son and we needed rest! I booked this room with the intent to receive 3 things, black out curtains, a modern look and a king size comfortable bed. I'm sorry I receieved 2 out of 3 and guess what the most important thing was? The BED FELT LIKE A PAD OVER PLYWOOD. REALLY? Never again, I don't care how nice your establishment is it just goes to show how much a hotel is willing to cut corners to save a dollar. I can't say anything more about this place. I walked in and took the elevator straight to my room and woke up with a stiff neck and back and GOT READY AND EALKED STRAIGHT OUT.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
"Mix up on room"
I had purchased a one night stay. I changed my mind an added a night. These were online transactions. When I checked into hotel I gave the receptionist both receipts and told her it was for two nights. She only checked me in for one night. Subsequently, I get a knock next afternoon asking why I didn't check out. So I called the desk and they said they would add the 2nd request day which they had the document. I then get a maid trying to get into the room without knocking on the door. I went downstairs to confirm that all is were told. Then I find out my key was unprogrammed. I had to go back to the desk and have the card reprogrammed.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Enjoyable stay, but improvements are needed"
First the good: We had a spacious room with large storage space for bags. There is an enjoyable restaurant downstairs and the lobby is smoke free (though not the Casino). Very comfortable bed with firm wide pillows. Now the disappointments: All of the electric sockets in the room are hidden, except for the one on the lamp sitting on the desk. There is a clock radio that has a 30 Pin Apple Connector, so if you have a pre-iPhone 5 Apple device, you can use that to charge. The bathroom is cramped (the door clears the toilet by millimeters) and ours was dirty. Still, it was a comfortable place to spend the night. If we return, we'll just need to bring an outlet multiplier.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"I would stay again. just stay close to hotels."
nice room, hotel and casino. kinda shady part of town.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Jade
"Works for business"
This was a business trip so we were not there to be entertained. That being said, we had a great time. Great little sushi place on the first floor.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Russell
"Old"
Shower was laud. The bathroom is smallest I have ever seen except some old hotels in Europe.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
DL
"Very convenient to downtown Reno and UNR"
The staff was great. Our room was clean and comfortable except that the shower had poor water pressure. Perhaps they could replace the shower head.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015