All hotels in Reno, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1 S Lake St, Reno, NV, 89501, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Everything was nice
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"Great place to stay in Reno"
Hotel was great. We stayed for 2 nights, the 1st night our room was next to the elevator, which wouldn't have been so bad but we could hear the breaks engage when it came to our floor. We asked to change rooms the next morning, and the moved us, the bellhop was at our door with new keycards in less than 5 minutes and offered to help us move our luggage. We don't smoke so naturally the smell of the cigarettes was gross, the lobby wasn't as bed as some of the other hotel casinos that we have stayed at, the elevator smelled like relighted cigarettes. But that is to be expected at a casino. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
Deana
"By the river we were the happiest..."
We had a blast! we were here for 4 days/3nights,the only problem we had was w the internet, connection kept failing, we spoke to Diego and then Justine at the front desk about our situation. They couldn't help us w the internet, apparently the IT guy doesn't work on weekends, but they waived our resort fee and gave us an upgrade our last night.
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Elena
"Stay here!"
it is really nice, new and clean!
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"My first stay at Siena Hotel and Spa"
Our stay was fantastic. My only complaint is the hotel advertises that their slot machines are 50% looser. I have to disagree with that. Also it would be nice if they would give guest some coupons or some sort of incentive to want to stay at there hotel. We ended up leaving to go eat and play at another hotel. I feel like I would probably stay there again if the price is right!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Stacey
"Better than the rest"
Regular visitor to Reno to see my kids. First time staying at the Siena. Should have found it sooner! Rooms are more like a modern mid-level hotel without all the gaudy finishes of the other casinos. Great deal of half price drinks and apps from 4-8 pm at the restaurant bar.
4 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
"Perfect"
The hotel was clean and friendly. Close to everything downtown Reno. Will stay again in the future.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"I will be back."
The hotel met all my expectations. The staff went out of their way to be friendly and courteous. I will stay there on my next trip to Reno.
2 night trip Jan 16, 2015
"Better hotels for same price"
Tried Siena hotel because hotel I usually stay at was full. When I went to check-in, 4 hotel staff were standing around talking and laughing and sounded like they were all visiting than having a meeting. I had to interupt to get their attention. Once in our room my wife had to wash her foot because she had just gotten a tattoo a few hours before. The tub was not draining as fast as it was filling up and the drain was open all the way. We had to call maintainance, 30 minutes after I called he showed up and looked at the tub and said "well it drained it's better" and he then left. I showered that night and once again the tub wouldn't drain and I stood in a tub with a good 6" of water in it. Many of the bathroom fixtures were dirty and falling apart and caulking around faucets was peeling off. When I was checking-out I had the same issues as checking-in and no one wanted to help the people waiting in line to check-out. One thing I really did not like was that the parking lot did not feel safe and secure at all. Many homeless people would walk through the parking lot and loiter.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Kyle
"One of the nicer hotels in the downtown area."
Liked being close to baseball park, bus stop, and some nice restaurants nearby. Wonderful staff and valet.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Cindy
Great hotel. Staff are friendly. Room is nice and clean.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Eddie
"Ok if the person who was on the front desk to take"
Heater ac was noise and let the front desk know that don't care about
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Room was noise
"Deluxe room is not deluxe!!"
I put my sweater on the counter in bathroom and it got covered in dust, the shower head made a horrible hight pitch sound and I was under the impression I was getting a large tub but found out that's an extra $100 a night I specified I wanted nonsmoking and was put in a smoking room
2 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
"Nice if you don't mind cigarette smells EVERYWHERE"
I was in a non-smoking room but there was an underlying smell of cigarettes everywhere. Was it the curtains? The bedding? Or is it just seeping through the walls? The non-smoking room was on a floor with smoking rooms. People walk down the hallways with lit cigarettes. Also heard people talking throughout the night, and someone's dog barking on and off. On a positive note, the staff was very helpful.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Bad Stay"
The woman checking us in was extremely rude and condescending it just set the whole stay as a bad experience. Never going to stay there again.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
"Very disappointing"
My husband and I only booked this room for an overnighter... I booked through Expedia. I room was on the Fifth floor, very small for a Standard room. Even though it was a smoking room, there were ciggerate burns all on the carpets. The bathroom sink was cracked, and the fan did not work in the bathroom. The bed was NOT full made up, honestly my 13 year old would have done a better job on a bad day... The mini fridge was warm not cold at all. Very disappointing. Susan Williams
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Sweets
Great location. Close to courthouse for attorneys.
"No big expectations!!!"
I think it's the line 3 rooms in each floor they are just back the elevators, don't let at check in they give it to you. The elevator is just behind your head and the vibration and sound is immensely uncomfortable. The second floor is just up the restaurant and sounds coming from it is disgusting too. So, I needed to complain for both rooms until a good one was assigned... then everything was as a regular place... Restaurants and other facilities with no more expectations than rooms!!!
Naldo
"Disappointing hotel"
we were disappointed when finding out the pool is close, Spa, fitness room closed before 10pm, compare to the price of hotel, the service is under my expectation.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Nice Hotel at downtown."
Everything was great, but please remark our bed tider next time.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
anselmus
"Great View"
My wife and I stayed in a River View room! It was excellent!
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"not worth much money and not anything like the web"
Dirty. Janky town. Misrepresented in every way online. Never again.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
cher
"Not a bad place, I may return."
The room was well kept. The bed was so-so as far as comfort. The bathroom is tiny and I didn't like the mirror on the door. Besides that, it wasn't too noisy and I got a decent night's sleep. The restaurant does a great job cooking their filet. The bar tender pours an excellent whiskey on the rocks. The slots were pretty loose for me and I walked away with more than I came with. The bell staff and receptionists were pleasant. Overall, all of the staff was nice.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great deal"
It was a very great deals to stay , but the fan or the air conditioner is not working well , trying to put so cool fan and still hot , until middle of the night , trying to put all the way to cool still hot , couldn't sleep well because was too hot . But average was ok with this kind of deal , could be better , but I definitely will come again if there is special great deal
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
jojo
A perfect Reno Hotel on the river. You can enter and leave without having to go through the casino!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Enjoyable, clean and comfortable."
reasonable price, clean and well kept. WiFi is weak and drops alot on the rooms. My son couldn't play his playstation nor could I watch Netflix as the connection kept dropping, very annoying. We had a double bed room with 3 people and only had 2 towels in the room when we checked in, should be at least 4 towels if the room sleeps 4. Casino beverage service was great, food was good, would have been nice to receive some coupons like Vegas does for their restaurants. Really enjoyed the Riverview restaurant, excellent food!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Sabrina
"Reno stay"
Rooms were ok..we had noisy next door neighbor. The beds were very comfortable and cozy. I wish they had more to do as far as family activities like some other places in town.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Room uncomfortable"
The heater too loud, I never sleep whole night. I also feel comfortable for the office maker in the bath room. The receptionist is very nice .
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
kk
"Great pet friendly place to stay!"
I stayed at the Siena for NYE, and it was great! They allow pets and the staff was very nice and helpful!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
It was an OK experience. I was expecting more convenience for the money I paid.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Ok for short stays"
Just ok for the price. Staff were nice about. Casino too smoky. Good size room with new, large hdtv, but decor was average and noises from hall were loud. View of river and downtown was a plus. Bath was fine, toiletries a bit better than average. Coffee machine and fridge. Within walking distance to other casinos. Free parking. Better choices near the airport.
2 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
"A great stay in Reno"
Easy to get to from the airport clean staff great parking was good
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
kimbo
"siena hotel"
Good hotel but needs attention to details!!! Chipped chairs,worn out faucet, shower head, dirty carpet. With good sushi & some chinese resto (sushi saga). Reasonable prices.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
DENNIS
"Great location. Comfy bed, nice dealers."
Everything was great for the money. The beds comfortable and the staff are somewhat friendly the dealers are nice and the café downstairs serves delicious coffee and pastry.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
cam
"One of the Excellent Hotel we have been to..."
We really enjoyed our stay at Siena.. When ever we will be RENO Siena will be our first choice...
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
SHIVA
"Nice Hotel, tiny rooms without a view"
The hotel was nice and very clean. They only faults I had with the hotel were the size of the rooms and the view from our room. Our room was very tiny and our view was of the air conditioning unit. When I booked the room, I went with this hotel because it was on the Truckee River and I was looking forward to being able to see it from our room. I was disappointed to see nothing but industrial sized heating & air equipment.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Very nice and incredibly clean"
My stay was absolutely wonderful. There was a freshly washed and sealed down comforter in the closet instead of your standard, dirty comforter that never gets washed as most hotels have. My only woe is that there was no microwave in the room. Other than that it was superb.
4 night trip Dec 20, 2014
Krista
"Be ware, hidden fees other than regular rate!"
Be ware, hidden fees other than regular rate! They charge something like resort fees.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"A Very Merry Christmas"
After having to buy chains for an 8 mile stretch to get over the Summit we arrived on Christmas Eve cold and exhausted. We were greeted warm smiles and a comfortable room. The Casino workers were on top of their game (esp. a BlackJack/Craps Dealer named Louis.) There was a hiccup with room services charge that was professionally corrected immediately. Our room had a wonderful view of the Truckee River, food at Whitewater Diner was excellent and the drinks kept coming while at the slots. Thank You Siena!!
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
This is not what I'd call a 4-star hotel, even by Reno standards.
"so so"
A noisy room.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"2 star hotel located aligned with the river"
I and my boyfriend stayed at the hotel for 2 days. I choose this location because there was a jacuzzi to lay in after snowboarding. The hotel failed to inform us that during the days we'd be there it was closed. It was overpriced and the stuff was not accommodating. The white river steakhouse steaks were amazing! The service was horrible. We requested to be seated by the window where only one couple was and the hostess told us no. Than my boyfriend asked the waiter and he grabbed our glasses and kindly moved us over. Overall we will not be visiting this hotel again.
laura
"reno"
too short
3 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
Antonio
Only stayed one night but was very comfortable. Smaller casino good food staff was great!
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Not as good as it once was..."
I stayed here years ago and was very pleased with both the room and the facilities. Recently had occasion to be in Reno for a couple of nights so decide to try them again because they had a terrific room rate. Unfortunately, the minute I walked in the lobby I was hit with the smell of stale cigarette smoke. I also didn't care for the ultra modern update they had done to the lobby since last time I was there. Poor ventilation and maintenance of the HVAC made me want to go straight to my room and stay. The front desk personnel were efficient and checkin was quick and easy. Since I did not want to come back down for dinner I spotted a coffee & sandwich stand int he lobby. Got a baked ham and cheese sandwich that was really good and reasonably priced. Ordered room service later for a midnight snack and was pleased that they had a limited late night menu. Attendant was not very professional or knowledgeable, but she was very nice and arrived promptly with my order. Last trip, I had one of they best massages ever, but the Spa hours were disappointingly limited now, so I was not able to fit in a massage this trip.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Anita
"Nice room decor"
We liked the upgrade to the 6th floor after being first given a 3rd floor room with a view of nothing but a rooftop. The upgraded room was spacious with additional furniture and I really appreciated the modern room decor. A good 2 night stay was enjoyed!
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Gail
"Christmas Shopping"
Stayed there because it was downtown Reno. To go Christmas shopping. The staff was great. Especially the valet service. Waited for car for less than 4 minutes. An front desk was great. They had my check-in done in maybe 2 minutes. The room was clean, maid service good. An getting there from freeway was easy. Overall I'm going to stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
michael
"not impressed"
It was good at best. I wish the bed was a little more comfortable, and the window wasn't blocked out, it made the room smaller and I was under the impression there was a river view, turned out there was no view. The bathroom was so-so cleaned, I used a towel to clean hair off the counter and floor. Not very impressed. And the walls seem to be paper thin as I woke up to a man coughing his lungs out next to me, which sounded like he was in my own room. Probably my one and only stay.
2 night trip Dec 19, 2014
Debra
"Great stay for a reasonable price"
Everything about the hotel was great! We had dinner in their restaurant and it was excellent. I will stay there again.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
Deborah
We went to Reno to get married. We decided to stay at this hotel. Did not regret it would stay again. The employees were extremely friendly and helpful. The restaurant was wonderful. A nice place to stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014