All hotels in Reno, Nevada, United States of America
1 S Lake St, Reno, NV, 89501, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

This hotel is great for family getaways and conveniently located in downtown area where everything is within walking distance. The pool and gym was kept stocked and clean. Only downside is that they close the pool and gym after 9 pm.. But otherwise it was a pleasant stay.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Do not stay here!"
Do not stay here. False advertising! Bad neighborhood. No casino or spa. Paper thin walls!! Dirty carpets.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Brandi
We were so disappointed when we went to check in and found out that the casino and most parts of the hotel we closed. We picked this hotel because it looked nice and the casino. Never would have booked this if we would have known.
1 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2015
Brenda
"Don't go"
No one told us the casino was closed, the hotel was empty, there was no room service, and no one cared if we were there or not. An old favorite has been ruined. #neveragain
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Perry
"Definately better places in downtown Reno..."
Room was ok, but expensive for what you got. Especially considering the casino was closed, the spa was closed and 4 of the 5 on property restaurants were closed. None of which was explained until after check-in. Also, while surfaces were clean, an unfortunate look under the couch for a dropped item showed a fair amount of garbage and old food...
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Ronald R
"Uhg....end of story!!"
We stayed there over 4th of July weekend 2015. They had just started remodeling so there was no casino and no restraunts to eat at. The room was small and plain. Also had to park your car outside there was no covering. Definitely will not be staying at this hotel again.
Brittany
"Omission of closure"
Hotel did not post on their site they changed hands. Casino and spa was closed. Staff as screaming down the hall in front of our room at 8am because their walkies broke and didn't stop after multiple people asked them to. Water pressure in the shower was terrible. Could check in 20miniyes before 3. Nothing was offered as compensation for all the changes,noise, closures. I stayed there because I had in the past and enjoyed it. I will never stay again!
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Jenifer
"Room for a LOT of improvement"
We were VERY disappointed with our stay at the Sienna. We were looking forward to gambling, eating and relaxing in our rooms. None of that happened. The Hotel closed its casino and restaurants, but did not tell anyone. My friend's room had a massive leak in it and they had to maneuver around a bucket every time they entered and left their room. On top of that, the room keys and elevator keys were almost all defective. I must have gone to the front desk at least five times to get new keys before we finally got a set that worked in the elevator and the front room. The neighborhood has some promise, but it does not feel particularly safe. On a walk around the property we were accosted by a number of homeless people who either approached us in a threatening manner or shared horrible violent stories with us. The front desk staff seemed surly, but the bell clerks were wonderful. I would have been far happier with my experience if the room was cheaper. It should not have been equivalently priced to the other hotel casinos. As a final note - the hotel is going to have construction every day starting at 8am.This will last about a year. Make a note.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Alison
Staff was great. However, the hotel was dated and undergoing an ownership change. Restaurants were basically closed as was the casino. Should be better in a year.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Unpleasant"
I was not informed by Hotels.com or the hotel about the changes in hotel, the spa, casino was closed down for removal, no place in hotel to eat or drink, had to go out each night for food. Difficulty getting to room, room keys were not working properly.
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Very bad don't recommend it my room has two wet spots in room and called front desk to notify them and they did nothing to make my stay better casino was shut down poor service next time wil stick to what I know peppermill #1
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
monica
Hotel was nice but disappointed to learn when I got there they just closed the casino and restaurants for good a few days before I arrived due to being bought buy the Marriot. I booked this for the convience of a casino and restaurants. If knew this ahead of time I would of booked somewhere else that had a casino. I was given a 20% discount at the front when I checked in after complaining but the discount was not applied to my credit card. I was still charge the normal rate when I booked a month ago. The valet bell service was awesome. They were very friendly and assisted me with all of my needs. I hope they don't miss lead any more customers about there amenities.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
"OK"
Nice hotel, staff not outgoing or very friendly. Rooms were supposed to have robes in them, had to ask for them. Tub was not cleaned out during our stay, appeared to be clean when we first got to our room. the bed was very comfy however.
3 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
PJ
"Casino closed. No longer a destination resort."
Casino closed, spa closed, restaurant closed. Room very small with no chairs.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Roger
"NO gambeling No SPA NO FOOD"
So the Spa is closed down, No shade at the pool, The gambling is also closed down and No room service or food in the hotel. NOT at all what we signed up for so LAME!
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Siena Hotel, not Spa and Casino"
This was a great hotel for Reno - clean and modern with great service. The reason for the 3 star rating is because they had just closed the casino and spa. If advertised as just a hotel, would have been a great stay, but we and everyone else there were looking forward to staying at the casino and spa resort.
Dara
"Siena Hotel no longer has a casino or restaurants"
The stay at Siena started off on a bad foot. We got to the hotel to find out that the casino was closed, along with the spa and all but one restaurant. The one restaurant that was still open, Johnny Rockets, was not accessible from the inside of the hotel. We had to go out the front door and walk around the building to enter the restaurant. This area is a block away from any other casinos. We were offered a discount on our stay because we were not warned about the casino/restaurants being closed. Our stay was on 4th of July weekend and changing hotels was not an option. The rooms were okay after our keys were re-done. The elevator was a pain as you had to use your hotel key to go to your floor but it had trouble reading the keys. The pool was nice but small. We were told that the spa and restaurants would be re-opening but the casino would not. Look somewhere else if you do not want to leave the building for everything.
"Hot Mess"
I guess there is something with this hotel. Casino is closed. Room smelled. AC was really loud n barely worked. Opened window n found out that was broken. Carpet needed cleaning. This was way over rated 4 stars??? Maybe 2. Won't trust these ratings again!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Slum hotel"
Reno is now a slum. If you come here, stay in Tahoe or someplace else, not downtown. The toilet was dirty but we cleaned it so we could use it. Told reception and they said the manager would contact us, they didn't. Casino was closed, good thing we didn't come to gamble. The room was a 3, but the town and services were minus, so overall a 1.
2 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Colin
It was good~ but they didn't have a refrigerator that was little bit cons.
3 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
View of a wall out the window, but inexpensive price. Ok for a one night stop in Reno.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Stephen
"Not so bad, not so good."
Room was not ready at check in. My family and I had to wait for more than 45 min to get into our room. Hotel lobby and hallway were very stuffy. The air conditioning didn't seem to be working, but the room itself was cool. This would not be my first choice,when returning to Reno, I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Jocelyn
"Shoulda been better"
It had potential, but feel short of the mark. Furnishings seemed worn, no table games open on a Monday night,none.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"Very nice"
I just had an early flight out of Reno so I was just there one night but the staff were very nice, the hotel is clean and modern and very comfortable. Even though I booked a discounted room they gave me a nice room with a view of the Truckee River. Nice!
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
Shelley
"Siena"
Air conditioner was broken and made all kind of noise. It took the maintenance engineer an hour to get there with 2 phone calls to the front desk. However they do have free shuttle to the airport which was a nice touch at 5:50am.
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Margaret
Nice location in Reno; great price
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Anthony
"Comfortable but noisy"
The room in itself was clean and comfortable. The problem was the noise. Depending on where the room is situated, you either hear the rumbling noise of the elevator or the very loud humming of ventilators.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Too. Smokie"
Ending up in a smoking room an it was really bad tried to change hotel not very accomidating.
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Margaret
"dissatisfied."
The hotel was OK even though it was to close at the end of June, which I was not advised of.
5 night trip Jun 14, 2015
robert
It was a very clean hotel and the staff was very nice. I do think the price was a bit high for to days.
2 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Booked last minute only room available was smoking room. Carpet was dirty and had cigarette burns all over floor, window was broken and wouldn't shut all the way, top linens on bed were dirty. Not happy for large price I paid!
Teresa
Room was on second floor, poor view and next to HVAC outside. A little loud, but good if you like white noise. Not a very large room, but comfy bed. Front desk very accommodating. Casino floor and bar a little cheesy, but easy to skip by. Not as overwhelming as a larger casino like El Dorado.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
The breakfast deli had a very poor selection- practically out of everything on the menu - otherwise good stay
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Joleen
The hotel is fine - recently sold and Casino closing at end of June. The bed was THE WORST - aside from the giant hole in the middle it felt like sleeping on bowling balls - that is the reason for the average rating of room comfort. The hotel is on the quieter end of the strip and a quick walk up to the other end.
MIchelle
Rooms are gorgeous, nice friendly people. Casino seemed very quite though.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
The hotel is small but the room we stayed in was clean and not smokey. The view was limited, but we knew that because it was indicated on the preview of the hotel. The room price was okay too.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Not bad. I would come back"
Great hotel for Reno. Clean rooms and close to everything downtown. I would come back.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
"Siena- Reno"
In for one night. Nice hotel off downtown. Rooms comfortable. Needs more food choices in the hotel as they were very limited.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Hotel seemed a bit dated. We paid for a river view, but the windows have a frosted coating on them so you can't see any views. Only 2 restaurants to choose from (both were just so-so). Casino was nice (clean, not crowded and did not smell of smoke). The bed was lumpy and kind of small for a queen size.
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Helga
"great quiet option to the bigger casinos"
The service and comfort was great.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2015
Cindy
Everyone was really nice. The rooms were clean. My family really enjoyed the outdoor pool on the 4th floor. Helped cool down and entertain the whole family. Unfortunately, the hotel was bought out and will be in different hands in July. There will be no casino, which I don't use. What's sad is employees are being let go when they are the ones who make the stay a pleasurable stay.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Great place"
I was surprised at how nice this casino/hotel was. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The location is close to most Reno tourist attractions, the Car Museum, The art museum and the Reno Aces Baseball stadium.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
HARVY
"On our way to crater lake"
On way to crater lake good downtown location Casino does not get in way
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
Dennis
First time in reno. Inside the hotel is nice. Out on the street it's pretty scary. Was just an overnight stay, so not sure if that is all of reno. Pool was excellent, breakfast was affordable
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
seth
"Great room in nice hotel"
Had a great overnight stay in this hotel stayed in the suite it was massive and well appointed! The only downfall was the bars close before 11pm on a Saturday night ! So if your planning a night out and not just gambling you may want to look at other hotels with more to offer
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Anthony
"nite in Reno"
Very good , except for ac fans
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Donald
"We would stay again"
Stayed one night, my wife were very pleased. The ladies at check in were very friendly and courteous. The hotel was clean and kept up. The room was also nice. Bathroom had towels and nice toiletries. The only problem was that the fan in the bathroom, had very little suction. They were kind enough to want to move us into another room. But the new room had the same problem. Maintenance was called, and they said that is a problem through out the hotel. Other than that, I would stay their again.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Jack
"Best Hotel off the strip!"
Sorry you're closing. Nice to have somewhere to stay "off" the strip.
3 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
"Good value in Reno"
Very good value for the price. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was very very nice. Good location on the river! Will recommend to others.
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
miri
"Decent"
It was a nice room just a little too small and seemed bigger in the pictures.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015