All hotels in Barcelona, Spain

Bar is awesome
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
    Bad pool
It was our second stay, loved it. Modern, clean, great food, great location.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Good hotel but I would hardly rate it Five Stars"
We stayed here for five days. It is in an excellent location right on the waterfront but don't expect a waterview as one side faces the ugly back of the World Trade Center and the other side faces the shore. There is a small but nice bar on the roof which has great views of the city. Most of the major sights are within easy walking distance. The room was decent size, modern, and clean but not quite up to what other "high end" hotels I've stayed in offer. I would certainly recommend it.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Close to Beach and La Rambla"
The hotel room we stayed at was decent. The only thing that needs improvement in my opinion is the bed, it was too stiff and does not have the same level of comfort as other 5-star hotels I have stayed at.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Fantastic hotel centrally located"
This hotel is a great hotel offering great views, great service, great comfort, and great food as well as being located in a perfect location away from the noise and bustle, but close enough for everything to be virtually within walking distance. It is a great hotel for the business traveler, just prior to a cruise, or for site seeing Barcelona. The gym could use some improvement. Otherwise, it is a great hotel. The terrace bar is fantastic.
4 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2014
Heath
Excellent central location for beach and sight seeing
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Al
"Great time in Barcelona"
Had a great time in Barcelona. The hotel was amazing with extra large rooms and baths. Great price for the stars and area.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
pete
"Staff was most helpful."
As always, we were met by professional, helpful staff who went our of their way to assure our comfort. We have stayed @ Grand Marina 5 previous times and have become accustomed to their cordial demeanor---not always the case in some European hotels.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Warren
"Welcome relief"
Very happy with this hotel. Would stay here again. Restaurant and terrace had best food and service that I had in Barcelona. Rooftop pool area was a nice break from tourism and crowds. Rooms were very clean and nice and large and housekeeping was excellent. Only criticism was concierge- not knowledgable or informative. Only recommended standard tourist trap locations. Failed to give us any warning about per purchasing tickets to any of the more popular sites. Failed to mention any of the large events going on during our visit (missed out on a huge concert and festival that was featured on front page of NY times the next day).
3 night trip May 30, 2014
Jonathan
"Very nice hotel"
Great service lovely views of the port and sea great facilities and very comfortable spacious rooms!
4 night business trip May 26, 2014
"Barcelona"
Awesome value, paid much more in France for much less. Huge rooms, spotless. Food pricy but VERY good. Good location too, quite easy to get around town. Very upscale
Other trip May 31, 2014
candace
very good!
1 night family trip May 25, 2014
"Great Hotel, great location, EXCELLENT breakfast."
I had a greta time during my stay and I will definitively go there again.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Jaime
"Great location!"
The room was wonderful and the staff excellent and attentive.
Other trip May 9, 2014
Dennis
"Elegance at a reasonable price"
We found the staff to be very helpful and professional. And the room was very elegantly appointed. In short, I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone visiting Barcelona.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Too expensive for family and bad WiFi environment"
Near the sea but far to go beach or good restauants. I couldn't stay with my 7 year daughter without upgrading room, even though we don't want to use extra bed for my daughter and I couldn't refund anything. They told me I have to pay extra 125 Euro per night. I have no choice to accept it. Don't buy any ticket at conciergy like FC Barcellona tickets. They told me the ticket was between 100 to 500 Euro but I bought good seat ticket with 150 Euro at Camp Nou. Real ticket price was between about 65 to 200 Euro. It is 5 star hotel, but Wifi signal was 1 star. I couldn't use Wifi in my bed and bathroom. The strongest area was very in front of room door so I should move my laptop, lie down and write emails or reserve tickets for some attractions in Barcelona. If you consider to book this hotel, I would like to suggest you to look for another good ones not to waste your money.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Great hotel close to town"
When I checked in I received a free room upgrade from deluxe to a junior suite and late check out. The breakfast was alright not a large selection to choose from but the staff was really friendly.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
Christopher
"Great relaxing experience"
Exactly what I was looking fore. Central location with the opportunity to get out of the busy downtown and enjoy the view from the roof top terasse.
4 night trip Apr 9, 2014
Tue
"Great Location for pre-cruise trip or visit to Bar"
The hotel was superb, service brilliant, food in restaurant first class, nice comfortable bar with piano music. Overall excellent.
2 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"BestLocation"
Best thing that you dont need taxi or a car to reach the best places in barcelana ( la rambla , barcelona de gracia , maremagnum, beach ) plenty of restaurents or shops.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
othman
Great hotel - good size room and very modern - definitely would stay there again.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
"Perfect location for pre-cruise stay"
We stayed at the EuroStar prior to departing on a cruise. The hotel was perfectly located at the terminal area. Not walking distance with luggage, but beautiful views and very near Las Ramblas (less than 1/2 mile). Service was fantastic and the food was good as well. Huge, clean and comfortable room. We will and have definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2014
"The Very Best Hotel We Have Ever Stayed At"
I mean every word, this was the best hotel we have ever stayed in. We travel often and stay in a lot of hotels all over the U.S. , U.K. , and Europe, but I have never been so inclined to write a glowing review of a hotel. The good: really there is too much to list; a great location, close to the port of Barcelona if you're cruising, but even better because it's inside the World Trade Center of Spain, making the hotel a stop on the hop on hop off bus tour! We walked out of the hotel and jumped right on the bus to tour of the city. Perfect. Another day we decided to walk down la ramblas which is also very close to the hotel. Our room was amazing, clean, spacious, hot showers with almost too much water pressure, overhead and wall mounted massage nozzles. (After showering in the tiny cruise ship shower it was like a dream come true..haha). The staff were wonderful, each one of them was very nice, helpful, and extremely professional. The ladies behind the desk were multilingual, they spoke better English than I do. I can't think of any negatives, I mean they mailed some postcards for us at the desk free of charge... The bellhop was a nice guy that showed us around the room and helped point us in the direction of la ramblas.... There was Free Wifi, (the cruise ship was .75 cents a minute plus a 3.49 cent connection fee). There was a bank inside the complex where we were able to withdraw money.... I could go on. I can honestly say, we will definitely stay here again when we come back to Barcelona.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2014
Matty
"VERY NICE HOTEL IN BARCELONA"
GOOD LOCATION, CLOSE TO LAS RAMBLAS, NICE HOTEL AND GOOD BIG ROOMS.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
FERNANDO
"Good hotel, good location (5 min walk to Rambla)."
Spacious rooms. Deluxe room is much better then standard and has a small balcony. Helpfull stuff. The overall experience staying at the hotel is good but the hotel needs renovation. However the price makes this hotel a good choice.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Dmytro
"Excellent hotel"
We stayed in the junior suite and it was impeccably gorgeous. Very spacious rooms with a decent view. The front desk and porter services were amazingly friendly and helpful. The service at every turn was impecable. The location at the south end of La Rambla was great. Just a few minutes walk to the shops and restaurants.
3 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
"Great hotel, good location"
Great hotel from the moment we arrived. Upscale accommodations - room was lovely, bar/lounge was great. We were welcomed warmly with friendly smiles and a welcome drink. We enjoyed walking the 5-10 mins to get to La Rambla rather than being right in the crowded area. Perfect location.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
anjali
"VERY VERY NICE"
SECOND STAY HERE TERRIFIC STAFF BREAKFAST BUFFET WAS NOT AS GOOD AS BEFORE EXTREMELY COLD COMMON AREAS INCLUDING BREAKFAST SAW THE NEW W HOTEL. WAS NOT THERE BEFORE. THINK I WILL TRY THAT NEXT TIME
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
PATRICK
"Nice hotel by the Marina and close to tourist area"
Overall the hotel was very pleasing, however the room was rather warm and the staff never did get to addressing the problem. Room service and check in personnel were excellent, helpful and enthusiastic.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
rick
"Barcelona - good deal!"
Overall this hotel is in a good location next to the port. It's modern and really doesn't represent anything spanish, but a great hotel & location. Rooms and bathrooms are huge, food is good. Front desk can get a little overwhelmed but the staff are really nice and apologetic. Make sure you clarify whether you prefer a smoking or non smoking. For non-smokers it's a huge difference! All is good and if you like to walk, Las Ramblas is just down the street and pretty much the center of Barcelona. The hotel was a good deal considering what they normally charge.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Mark R.
"barce"
many mixups at the front desk and general rudeness throughout our stay. i will never frequent their hotel again
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2013
mike Evertsen
"Quiet with superb view of the city and harbor"
My husband and I celebrated our 50th anniversary and we loved spending our time in Barcelona. The Grand Marina provided us with the perfect setting with a fabulous view of the city and harbor but close to many sites. The staff members were very attentive and provided excellent service! As an asthmatic, I found that the hardwood floor and the cleanliness of the room exceeded my expectations. Also the spaciousness of the room certainly enhanced our five day vacation after our 12 day cruise. We found our stay very restful and refreshing!
5 night romance trip Oct 9, 2013
jane and dan
"Pick up location for Backroads"
Comfortable last night in Barcelona. Close to marina but no close metro stop.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Excellent location, amizing view and facilities"
Ireceibed an upgrade when I arrived and got a room in the corner of the building where I have the best view of the city, aweson.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
LUIS
"Hotel is good, but not excellent"
Hotel staff is friendly, overall impression is OK, nothing special. Average hotel, but overpriced.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
iVengo
"Excellent hotel, Big room, well located"
The hotel is well located, close to the sea, walking distance from the metro station and the famous Ramblas. The rooms were very big, with a tub/Jacuzzi in the bathroom, shower, big closet and bed. The staff is really nice. Food is not too good in the hotel restaurant, is better to go eat at Las Ramblas o at the port, both at walking distance.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Comfortable and plush. Great pool deck and views!"
Would highly recommend this hotel. A good balance from the noisyness of the city. Very pretty location.
4 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Great stay! Worth the cost!"
Had an amazing time here at this hotel...room service was great...friendly staff and were always super accomodating
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"Great stay! Worth the cost!"
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"Nice location. Close to cruise ship terminal."
Had a nice stay the night prior to cruise. Room was clean and ready when we arrived at 10:30 in the morning which was great after traveling from California. Check in staff was very friendly and helpful. Fellow who checked us out was not. He could use some training in customer service. The towels were a little worn considering the price and 4 star rating of this hotel. Comfortable beds. Would have been nice to have in-room coffee rather than having to use room service. Location is really good. Safety did not feel like an issue. Walking distance to Las Ramblas and the port area is beautiful.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Susie
"business trip to barca"
This is a nice hotel, the hotel staff went extra mile to accommodate our needs, I have stay in hotels all over the world but this hotel stood out because of this, they provide a DVD player on request and gave us movies to watch, the kitchen warm our Chinese meal that we bought from a restaurant in the city, the concierge gave us information about the city and recommendations that was to notch. I will stay here again.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Heroes
"Excellent accomodations - near to good restauarant"
Four star plus..meeting place for group travels - close to good siteseeing for one night stay.excellent restaurants nearby.
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2013
"Nice hotel in the harbor area in Barcelona"
Very nice hotel in the Harbor area and near the Cathedral.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Ray
"the location is great"
it was a good opportunity to stay in a such wonderful hotel which has amazing location, quite atmosphere, and friendly stuff who were helpful during my stay.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2013
"Very large rooms...views of sea and city."
Great on seafront location and beautifully decorated large rooms with views. Front Desk and services were not really 5 star...although the property is.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"EURO STAR GRAND MARINA HOTEL, Barcelona Spain."
I found the hotel to be very clean and staff polite and helpful. Room although not large was adequate. The hotel is in a nice location and a short walk to the Rambla, the main tourist attraction. Our room was located on the 2nd floor overlooking roof with partial view of the water. This is perhaps due to our late reservation. The main entrance lobby does not give you the impression of a luxury hoteI but the atrium at 1st floor does. I give an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5 to this hotel
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"The hotel was nice, clean and had great views."
The staff was very nice and always willing to help whenever we came down to the front desk. Breakfast tasted amazing. The rooms were clean, had beautiful views of the city and the water was awesome, felt like silk. The front desk staff personally walked us out to the taxi area to advise the taxi driver where we wanted to go. It was a pleasurable experience overall and made our trip better. Include coffee in the room as you had to buy the entire breakfast in order to get some or go out to find it There was limited closet space so that was difficult since we were staying for 6 nights. Thank you, Christina
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Christina
"Nice hotel. Close to cruise ship port"
Nice hotel with a friendly staff. Comfortable room and great value for the price. Highly recommend. Conveniently located.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"5-star hotel? Really?"
The hotel is pretty nice but I expected a lot more because of the 5-star rating and the price. I would say it's the equivalent of a Sheraton or a Hilton Hotel in the U.S. The rooms were larger than typical European rooms, which was nice. The hotel is in the port where all the cruise ships pull in, so you will see a lot of cruise ship passengers walking around and hear the blast of the ship as it pulls away. The staff was very friendly.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2013
"Over rated Hotel - False promises."
We chose this hotel because it was close to the La Rambla, it was on the water, and had free WIFI as well as a modern theme. And when we got there the lobby pictures were not what the website was showing. Then we did not get the bed we booked. Even though we did have a water view, there was no access to the marina from the hotel. All the common areas had no AC. And to top off the disappointment we had no WIFI / working WIFI. When we complained to management they changed the room for the bed we booked , however had to give up the view. There excuse is that is the way it is..... Then when asked about the WIFI they blamed on the company provider ?!?! And why should this be our problem ? As far as housekeeping; if you used up the soap or the tissue they would NOT Replenish .... All had to be addressed !!! It was exhausting
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Couple
"Modern, efficient hotel with wonderful staff."
Six nights in Barcelona, hotel accommodated our request for a room close to the rest of our family. Desk staff very helpful in finding restaurants etc. Nice but small pool on the roof which was great after a hot and humid August outing. A bit out of the way so be ready to walk a lot or use taxis a lot. There are always taxis available. A huge breakfast buffet comes with some but not all rooms. If breakfast doesn't come with your room, it is very expensive and there is no alternative, no coffee shop or a la carte menu.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013