All hotels in Pooler, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here155 Bourne Ave, Pooler, GA, 31322, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Nice employees BUT ......"
We stayed for the Holiday and were there for 6 nights. The hotel has nice employees and a overall comfortable feel but the spa was really dirty the entire time we were there and it is (the Jacuzzi/spa tub) really a very small and not very nice unit to start with never mind when it is filthy. I think that Management should address it.
6 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Theresa c
"Nice choice"
The room was very clean, comfortable and the hotel staff is good. The complimentary breakfast is great.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Daniela
"An OK Place."
A Nice Hotel overall. The conditioning of the Pool and Spa could be coordinated better, during my 6 day stay only one day were both clear at the same time.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
J Stan
"Savannah"
It was an old movie but steal kept clean
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Allison-Kay
"Savannah layover"
Very convenient stopover location off of I95. Hotel was clean and friendly, breakfast was typical but ok. Price was very reasonable compared to other hotels in the area.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Keith
"nice place"
Awesome place to stay
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"Good enough"
Very strong cigarette odor coming in from the restroom, got my asthma bothering me all night.other than that, hotel is alright
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"No transportation to the airport"
The problem with this hotel is that they did not fulfill their promise to provide transportation to the airport. When I requested transportation they told me that they needed 24 hour reservation which was not mentioned anywhere in the ad or the email confirmation on hotels.com. When I asked for service they simply said that the notice was on their web site and indeed it was -hidden under amenities.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Claudia
We only stayed one night but it was great! The room was nice and clean, breakfast was good. I would definitely stay here again next time we are in the area.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Victor
"President, Dick Weber Realty, Inc.The Villages, FL"
our motel was fantastic. The rooms, food, cleanliness, and all employees were nothing short of perfect. Keep up the fine work.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
Richard E.
"Great Staff"
Great staff, very clean hotel and property Staff went out of way to help and take care of guests
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
jay
"Great location, close but no to close"
Very clean property and room, nice size room also with just
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
jay
"Colorful and yummy breakfast!"
Breakfast exceeded my expectations, i love food, hotel staff very friendly and attentive, they act fast to please guest requests. Lobby was really nice, the view out my window faced the air force museum which was nice to wake up to see the geese chilling at the pond, that's not very common where i stay usually. All around it was a great stay and I'd definitely go back
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
I'm fun
Very clean and comfortable. Close to everything, friendly staff.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Lori
"A Great Hotel with a great Staff!"
The front desk gentleman was Awesome! He had a great attitude and made us feel very welcome! The room was great and big! The beds were comfy and the breakfast in the morning was good. Thanks for making our stay enjoyable!
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Kristie
"Best Western Savannah"
We were really tired after a gruelling post holiday road trip. We were delighted with our room. Clean, very comfortable beds. Staff was friendly and helpful..
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Judy
"drive and book"
Great to be able to drive call in and book a room on your trip
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
"Convenient to savannah"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very nice and clean. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Great stay. Great price."
My wife and I were very pleased with our stay at Best Western. The condition of the facilities was excellent as well as the service. For the price we were amazed.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"my only Pooler hotel i use."
Pool was great! Comfy room, close to everything. Nice staff.
3 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Teresa
I've enjoyed this hotel. I just question the cleanliness because I woke up with a white hair wrapped around my fingers. By the way...I'm African American.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Loved our stay!! Would stay again!!!"
We stayed here on the way to and way back from Disney. Both times a sweet girl checked us in. The beds were awesome and my daughter is two and loves their little indoor pool. Great breakfast friendly people awesome hotel!
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Jaclyn
"A nice surprise"
Having to stay because of weather in Pooler. It was a nice surprise to stay at the Best Western. Everyone was friendly. The room was nice and spacious. And the breakfast in the morning was great. Will definitely be staying there again.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Gina
"Satisfied!"
Very nice accommodations!! My only minor issue is that it isn't exactly kid friendly in the fact that the beds were very high and so was the sink and mirror. I have a 6 year old and it was a bit of a challenge on those counts. Nothing major. Otherwise, it was a delight.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Stacie
"Road Trip"
Really liked it.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Cesar J
"Remarkable"
Will always be my 1st choice. Really enjoyed my stay and accommodations. Highly Recommended!!!
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Patrick
"Greatest hotel by far!"
We stopped at this particular Best Western because we were taking a break from driving. I booked this hotel because I needed something inexpensive and with a este higher than 3.5 in customer rating. I checked in with no hassle and the clerk was amazing. The room was amazing, specious and very clean. In the morning we went to the breakfast bar and was impressed with the layout. The food was constantly refilled, kept Hot and you were able to make your own waffles. The breakfast bar attendant was always quick to help with whatever you needed and was great with my son. I will most definitely use this hotel again.
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
Krystal
"Weekend getaway"
The staff was friendly and helpful. Although the rooms carpet bed covers had awful looking stains on them. There was apple chunks laying on floor. But the stay was quiet and comfortable but needs a deep shampooing on carpet.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Ashley
"Highly recommended!"
Friendly staff. Very cozy suite. Decent rates. Will definitely stay again.
Patrick
"AWESOME stay for the price! Lovely & huge room"
We went to Savannah from Fort Lauderdale during the weekend, just to catch those lovely 40F degress and have 2 special and cool days. I really loved this hotel, it was better than expected after choosing a kind of cheaper hotel 20 minutes from downtown Savannah. We booked a king and the room was enormous! Lovely comfy bed, everything clean and neat. Breakfast was also pretty awesome! And the lobby was actually pretty cute, kind of modern. I will definitely stay here again! No complains at all! Not one. Staff was also very very friendly.
2 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Elaine
Room was dirty.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Shannon
"Disapointing"
Family stay ages ranging from 93 to 28. Visiting 8th Air force museum with WW2 vetern. Handicapped room on 1st floor with large window on parking lot. Parking lot fully lighted and only sheer curtain on window. Noise from parking lot and side exit next to room all night. Wall shook every time someone used the side exit due to slamming door (hinge broken). Staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel is dated.
3 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Running in Savannah"
group of girls running a half marathon in Savannah, it was only 10 minutes away, we did not get a chance to hang out in the area as we ran in Savannah and hung out there- however the hotel had clean sheets, hot water and a great breakfast bar.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
georgia
"Looks good at first sight"
This hotel is in a decent location. Easy to get to downtown Savannah. Hotel decor was nice and room was comfortable. We had several issues during our stay. Fridge did not work at arrival and needed service. Our bathroom sink was leaking water all over the floor. And, the bath tub drained so slowly that water stayed above the ankles while showering leaving a gross scum afterwards from the slow drain. On top of all that they only activated our room key for 1 night instead of the 2 nights we were booked to stay. Very annoying to have to go back down to the front desk to get the key fixed when you're traveling with 2 toddlers! Breakfast was good at least! Lol!
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Good for family"
Very nice and comfortable for me and my 3kids to stay here
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Do you have a black light for cleaniness?"
My family was in the area for a Girl Scout adventurous weekend & the hotel room was awful. Dust bunnies everywhere,floor not vacuumed, bathroom filthy not cleaned at all,I own a black light & to see it wasn't cleaned was very disturbing, room had an awful smell to it I had to buy air freshners & they wouldn't refund my money. The Pooler area is great butI ddon't recommend this hotel to the cleanest pets it's not safe.
3 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
Monique
Close to services, accommodating staff, nice stay of 7 days.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Nice Hotel for family"
My family and I spent one night at the Best Western Plus. We had an excellent experience from check-in to check-out. Room was comfortable, breakfast was plentiful. Overall a good value
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
June
"Business Owner"
It was the worse stay I ever had. i called Hotel.com and I talked to Angel about the situation. I have pictures on my iphone to prove this problem. i will write a letter or probably post it beacuse management was so nasty and ugly. I stayed lasted year at a hotel.com hotel and I had an excellent stay. My credit card company will here about this mess and I will provide them the pictures with a letter. The wire fi doesn't works because its an old building. Apparently it only works on the first floor and the conference which is on the first floor.
3 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Lillian
"Best Hotel in Pooler, they make you feel at home."
Our stay had many reasons. One was because it was my husbands Birthday this weekend and the other was because our son was taking a 3 day class nearby. So we took care of it by staying at your hotel. My husband is loves hot tubs and pools so that is why I choose to stay at the Best Western. It has been many years since I have and I must say I was very surprised had the changes BW has made. My husband enjoyed the hot tub, even tho it was really small, and I got to enjoy the pool and hot tub. It was warm and relaxing. When we first arrived our TV and phone did not work but when I reported it, the clerk at the front desk came with us to see what the problem was. She also fixed the problem within about 15 mins. The 5 o'clock social for guess was enjoyed by all and so was the breakfast. Our room was awesome, decorated very nice. It was also great to have a sofa in our room so we didn't have to sit on our beds all the time. We stayed 2 nights so it was a blessing to not hear the maids out in the hallway when they were cleaning. I would recommend your location to friends and family Thanks again for a wonderful stay. The Smiths from just up the road.
2 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
Deborah
"nice place"
Very nice over night stay...
1 night trip Oct 27, 2014
Gorgeous 5 star at 3 star price
1 night trip Oct 27, 2014
Ronald
"Payment"
I had to pay twice fort room the lady kept saying my card was declined when in fact I did have money & had to pay cash which was my spending money I called back on a business day for them to check their records to see my card was approved & they had to issue a refund I was very upset about that
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
r
"Great hotel for the price!"
Upon arrival, we were greeted by a very helpful gentleman at the desk. He checked us in and told us how to get to our room. Our room was very big and clean. They have done lots of updates in the hotel and it was very nice. They also have an indoor pool which we enjoyed. The beds were very comfortable as well. We had 4 adults and one child and the room did not feel over crowded at all.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"The hotel was extremely clean."
The hotel swimming pool, sauna and pool was very nice. The breakfast buffet was very good and the overall experience exceed the expectations.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Dartez
"Nice stay!"
I have no complaints whatsoever about my stay at Best Western Plus! The hotel staff were very friendly, and the room was nice for the price that I paid. It wasn't far off from the Towne Center in Pooler which was very nice, as it offered an a wide array of restaurants and a basically a family fun area too include a movie theater, skating ring, and bowling alley. Back to the hotel though... I would definitely refer friends and family to stay here should they visit this area! I already have plans on coming back for another weekend getaway from reality...lol!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Brika
"worth more then price of admission"
This place was way nicer then even pictures look. Clean, spacious, very modern and updated. Breakfast bar was very good, a lot of selection, including eggs, sausages, variety of cereals, juices and two types of waffles. A very happy customer, will stay again next time we visit the area.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Serge
"Two Night Stay To Attend Funeral at Mighty Eigth"
Front desk staff, especially Eddie, extremely professional and helpful. My concern was the stuffy smell in hall and our room.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Paula
Very nice relaxing stay...room are clean. The host was nice and informative, he made popcorn.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014