All hotels in Key West, Florida, United States of America
3841 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL, 33040, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Standard rooms are a little small, but a very nice hotel with great staff and services.
Beautiful hotel and suite! I loved the view, and it was perfect to get away from fantasy fest.
M
"Disappointment"
1. We had difficulty finding the room. Elevator hidden in garage. Room was 311 so we went to the third floor to Only find that it was on the first floor. This was after also checking the 2nd floor. Man at desk merely pointed to the area where the building was. 2. We were told there was breakfast but were unclear where. 3. The air conditioning was not working. An engineer came and said that it would take 45 minutes to repair. We attempted to open our window which had a screen but it would not open. The engineer said that he would request a room change for us. After 45 minutes we called the desk and they send a man to help move us. They did not initiate calling us. 4. There was no compensation for our discomfort of having to move at 10:00 P.M. There were many rooms available, an upgrade would have been greatly appreciated.
Bill & Judy
"Over priced. No View."
Disappointed for the amount we paid the room. We listened to the outer door being slammed constantly. No view at all.
3 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"luxurious but our room was tiny"
Hotel was luxurious but our room was tiny, bathroom had no counter for toiletries, flat iron, make-up, etc.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
Great hotel accommodations...staff couldn't havd been nicer. The grounds are beautiful, rooms comfy & tastefully decorated & shuttle service to Duval St. was awesome. Would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Great experience. I would go back if I decide not to stay in the heart of Key West next trip :)
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Theresa
Had a great stay. Staff was very courteous. Great shuttle service.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Great hotel. Love the staff here"
The staff is always top notch and focused on service. Rooms are comfortable and beds are great. I had a loose tile in the floor of my room (235B) but otherwise everything was good. My favorite hotel in Key West!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Bad premises and worse administration"
"Beachside hotel" does not have a normal beach but a small sand yard looking to the sea from about one meter above. You can not touch the water. Architecture of room buildings is incredibly poor. You have to enter through a lower parking level. The room had windows to the corridor (they did not offer a sea looking room but they did not offer a blind room either) illuminated through a three meter wide patio. Electrical lighting was necessary at day hours. We were registered at 3 p.m. and we parked the car with the lugage and went to Key West town in a shuttle. When we returned at 11 p.m. the key did not work in the room whose number was written in the key envelope. The front desk  informed that our room was another one and changed key. Apparently they had sold our room to another client. The only good part: the shuttle service and the breakfast. The restaurant looks like a different hotel's.
Response by Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
Thank you for taking time to share your feedback regarding your stay at the Key West Marriott hotel. I am very sorry you were displeased with the view of the room and the architecture of the building. I will make certain to share your feedback with the senior management of the hotel. In regards to your room change - my records indicate that the room you were in was taken out of inventory and it was not sold to another guest that evening. Our guest services staff had relocated you to another room as we did not want you to stay in the room that needed to be placed out of service for the night. We were not able to reach out to you as the phone number on the reservation was a business phone number. Please, accept my apology for not being able to communicate this to you in advance. Thank you for your business.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
luis Fernando
"Nice hotel but small rooms"
The room was very small but staff was nice and shuttle takes you downtown free. The parking garage was a pain with the elevator needing to be started with room key but other than that it was ok. The pictures of the beach are deceiving- there is no access to the water.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
not happy
Location was a distance from Duval Street but with an hourly shuttle it certainly worked for us. No need to think of looking for a parking space. Hotel very easy to find. Great location.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"great hotel"
the hotel and staff were fantastic! the pool and grounds were impeccable. the only negative was that it rained every day. this was our 25th wedding anniversary trip which we saved so long for. we still would reccomend this hotel to everyone.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
love to golf
"Disappointed!!"
They charged me $21 per night to park my car in their empty parking. They did not tell me this when I checked in! Very disappointed.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Jami
Se sand on the floor and we didn't use the beach.
2 night trip Oct 13, 2014
Joan Lennon
"Great Staff and hotel"
The staff were exceptionally nice and willing to help us with our needs. They offered us champagne when we arrived and I asked for an uprade that they were not able to give me, but because it was my wife's birthday they brought us a bottle of cold champagne and chocolate strawberries.. very kind and considerate.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Accommodating"
When we arrived the hotel was very hospitable in the fact that we found out somehow hotels.com had canceled our reservation. Thank goodness it was out of season and the hotel was still able to accommodate us and give us a discounted rate for the inconvience. The staff is very friendly and accommodating and the views from the resort are breath taking. I highly recommend staying there if u want to be further away from duval st.
4 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
"Best weekend in a while"
We stayed in presidential suite, the riom was amazjng as soon as we pulled up we were greated at the car with champagne. Told about local shuttle. Towels were cleaned everyte we left our room. Chocolates put on pillows. We have named key west our new hide away vacation spot, and the beachside hotel our home away from home
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Marissa
"Great hotel!"
My only complaint is that the outside door to the suite shuts automatically with a loud bang. My next door neighbors came in and out several times during the night and again several times early the next morning and woke me up each time they let the door close. I encourage the management to mitigate this problem for guests' comfort
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Willie
"Awesome place to stay"
Beautiful, clean and spaceous!! Close to major attractions and worth the money !
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Carla
"Key west trip"
Love this hotel, we were greeted with a glass of champagne upon our arrival, very great staff, lovely room and grounds, breakfast buffet was awesome!
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2014
Denise h
"Overall great!"
The room was exceptionally clean and the staff was very friendly. The shuttle to Duval ran on time and was convenient. The location (at the beginning of the Key) made for no delays getting into or out of Key West (remember 2 lane road all the way in and around the island). The pool and bar area are great even if the beach is a bit small. Great views from pier.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
"Excellent Hotel !! Recommended"
This hotel is a great option to stay in Key West. The staff is friendly, the room is awesome and the facilities are really good. The restaurant TAVERN N TOWN is nice and elegant.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Friendly staff and nice rooms, but no beach"
Rooms were very clean and nice, but my type of room were very small. The staff was very nice as well. My one and biggest disappointment is there is no beach. It is a basically a seawall with some sand on it.
2 night romance trip Sep 17, 2014
shannon
"Nice and Quiet."
Room was great and the restaurant was excellent,
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Easy
"Rude staff"
Unfriendly and rude staff. Had to get manager involved. Things improved thankfully but will not be going back.
Response by Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at the Key West Marriott hotel. We appreciate you taking time to share your concern. I am very sorry to hear you were displeased with staff service. I am glad things turned around after the manager was involved. Please accept my sincere apology. I will certainly make all department manager aware of your feedback.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Hotel"
Nice hotel, good location, good service. Clean and not to expensive
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Jose
"Key West get a way"
The hotel was great. Some of the staff were great, others not so much. On check in the people behind us were offered complimentary champagne but we were not. The shuttle to downtown was very convenient.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Do It Again!"
Wonderful experience from arrival to departure. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. We were offered champagne at check-in. (If only we drank). We were upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite which was nicely decorated. We were impressed with the amenities. Very nice! We would definitely do it again!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Angela
"Always a good experience"
I have stayed here several times and have always had a good experience. The location is not close to Duval, but they have a shuttle to take you down there so you're not missing anything. The facilities are very nice and the service is good.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
"Wow over the top. Very nice experience"
Simply great service Large rooms
3 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
I had a 1 bedroom ocean view room. The property is very nice, the view was spectacular ! The food was good and the shuttle was a very convenient to downtown. I do not have any complaints. I look forward to my next stay on the property.
3 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Disappointing"
Let's see; housekeeping didn't even refresh my towels. Or coffee service. The floor needed mopping. The room faced the walkway, had a view of a wall, and no privacy. The only all day food option was the pool bar which had no ice in the mornings. The pool area was always messy. Surfaces throughout were heavily scuffed and unattractive. The location is far from town and the shuttle ran only hourly. It was more convenient to drive. The concierge had to be pumped for information. For work, I stay in properties that are less than half the price and are better maintained with better housekeeping and hospitality services. Paying this much money I expected more.
Response by Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your recent stay at our property. It's honest reveiews such as these that allow us to address areas of concern . I will pass along your assesment to the correct deparmtent managers so they can address the areas you've mentioned in your comment. We appreciate your reveiw and hope that you continue to use Marriott as your hotel of choice whether traveling for personal or business reasons.
3 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
Victoria
"Best location"
Just a beautiful view and loved that there was a shuttle service to get around from place tho place.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Angela
"Excellent hotel!"
Great views, rooms, food and staff! Wonderful stay and vacation!
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
The Ohioans :)
"Excellent hotel."
Our experience was fantastic. The staff was very accommodating and nice especially when we missed the shuttle to town, a van was provided and we were taken downtown. That is service excellence. We enjoyed happy hour in the bar and had a wonderful dinner and breakfast.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Jenny
"Nice hotel, nice staff. Great experience"
Title says it all, will visit again soon. Great staff, tavern town was a great restaurant with great food.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Andre
"Fantastic!"
Everything about this hotel is great! The only thing that I did not like was the fact that the hotel charged 20 dollars a day to park. It is in excellent condition, the rooms are very nice, and the staff is very accommodating. We rented a scooter and had it delivered to the hotel..about 60 bucks for each 24 hour rental period..it really made our trip. Make sure you go to Mallory Square..and maybe take a boat trip somewhere.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
Alana
Great place to stay with spectacular views. Wish the hotel was on the other end of the island though, have to take a 10-15 min shuttle to the shops and nightlife
4 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
Darren
"easy to find"
My room was very nice, on the other hand or friends room was a joke! have seen better rooms at motel 8!! on top of that they charged me $20.00 a day for me to car my own car on the lot??? and tried to charge or friends the sane even if they did not have a car?? and the desk staff ,charge or friends room under another name the his?? and what-is up with that? I would tell anyone going to this hotel to be aware of what I have put down!!
2 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Jack Wells
"Cramped, but comfortable"
The room overall was OK. The bathroom was small, and there was no vanity space as it was a pedestal sink. There was virtually no closet space for our luggage. The best benefit was that they had a free shuttle that would take you from the hotel to Duval, and back. We used/abused that service and it saved us a lot of taxi-fare, but the room was so lame for the big price tag it's hard to come back.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"What you see is what you get.."
We enjoyed one night at this Marriott hotel in Key West. Bit far out, but free shuttle bus to "city centre" helps. The hotel's pictures on the web page do not lie. Standard Marriott quality, good beds and clean room plus friendly staff. We travel a lot and are used to high quality hotels. This is 3 hotel in my opinion.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Siggi
"My stay at Key West"
A beautiful Hotel, well kept, rooms are clean and luxurious although smaller than I expected. Pool area, dining, activities all fantastic. I was hoping for a hotel closer to Duval street, but the hourly Bus ride was accomodating.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Very comfortable, clean, good views, nice pool"
Very close to everything tropical u wanna do, short distance to downtown Duval st.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Good position. Outside cleanliness left something"
Good position. Outside cleanliness left something to be desired
Response by Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.
"Very nice hotel"
Great rooms, pool, linens, service. About 10 min scooter ride to downtown.
"Went down on business"
My only disappointment was being charged the per night parking lot fee that I was not aware of when my secretary made the reservation. Felt it was an unnecessary charge. Will probably return to my previous hotel at my next visit.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Not very conenience, hotel offer shuttle to town"
Nice hotel location is far from downtown 20 mins away.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Chen
"Amazing Stay!!"
This has to be one of the nicest hotels in Key West. Everything was amazing. The customer service and room were amazing. We will definitely book here again when we stay in the Keys. The restaurant was great as well. If you are ever going to the Keys, the Marriott will not disappoint.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
""Awesome""
The Marriott Key West is Awesome! I will be back for sure. The hotel is beautiful, staff very friendly and the place is awesome. The beds are comfy, clean and very top of the line. Linens are great, service is great and the shuttle to Duval St. is terrific.
3 night romance trip Jun 4, 2014