All hotels in Key West, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3841 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL, 33040, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Do It Again!"
Wonderful experience from arrival to departure. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. We were offered champagne at check-in. (If only we drank). We were upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite which was nicely decorated. We were impressed with the amenities. Very nice! We would definitely do it again!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Angela
"Always a good experience"
I have stayed here several times and have always had a good experience. The location is not close to Duval, but they have a shuttle to take you down there so you're not missing anything. The facilities are very nice and the service is good.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
"Wow over the top. Very nice experience"
Simply great service Large rooms
3 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
I had a 1 bedroom ocean view room. The property is very nice, the view was spectacular ! The food was good and the shuttle was a very convenient to downtown. I do not have any complaints. I look forward to my next stay on the property.
3 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Disappointing"
Let's see; housekeeping didn't even refresh my towels. Or coffee service. The floor needed mopping. The room faced the walkway, had a view of a wall, and no privacy. The only all day food option was the pool bar which had no ice in the mornings. The pool area was always messy. Surfaces throughout were heavily scuffed and unattractive. The location is far from town and the shuttle ran only hourly. It was more convenient to drive. The concierge had to be pumped for information. For work, I stay in properties that are less than half the price and are better maintained with better housekeeping and hospitality services. Paying this much money I expected more.
Response by Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your recent stay at our property. It's honest reveiews such as these that allow us to address areas of concern . I will pass along your assesment to the correct deparmtent managers so they can address the areas you've mentioned in your comment. We appreciate your reveiw and hope that you continue to use Marriott as your hotel of choice whether traveling for personal or business reasons.
3 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
Victoria
"Best location"
Just a beautiful view and loved that there was a shuttle service to get around from place tho place.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Angela
"Excellent hotel!"
Great views, rooms, food and staff! Wonderful stay and vacation!
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
The Ohioans :)
"Excellent hotel."
Our experience was fantastic. The staff was very accommodating and nice especially when we missed the shuttle to town, a van was provided and we were taken downtown. That is service excellence. We enjoyed happy hour in the bar and had a wonderful dinner and breakfast.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Jenny
"Nice hotel, nice staff. Great experience"
Title says it all, will visit again soon. Great staff, tavern town was a great restaurant with great food.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Andre
"Fantastic!"
Everything about this hotel is great! The only thing that I did not like was the fact that the hotel charged 20 dollars a day to park. It is in excellent condition, the rooms are very nice, and the staff is very accommodating. We rented a scooter and had it delivered to the hotel..about 60 bucks for each 24 hour rental period..it really made our trip. Make sure you go to Mallory Square..and maybe take a boat trip somewhere.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
Alana
Great place to stay with spectacular views. Wish the hotel was on the other end of the island though, have to take a 10-15 min shuttle to the shops and nightlife
4 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
Darren
"easy to find"
My room was very nice, on the other hand or friends room was a joke! have seen better rooms at motel 8!! on top of that they charged me $20.00 a day for me to car my own car on the lot??? and tried to charge or friends the sane even if they did not have a car?? and the desk staff ,charge or friends room under another name the his?? and what-is up with that? I would tell anyone going to this hotel to be aware of what I have put down!!
2 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Jack Wells
"Cramped, but comfortable"
The room overall was OK. The bathroom was small, and there was no vanity space as it was a pedestal sink. There was virtually no closet space for our luggage. The best benefit was that they had a free shuttle that would take you from the hotel to Duval, and back. We used/abused that service and it saved us a lot of taxi-fare, but the room was so lame for the big price tag it's hard to come back.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"What you see is what you get.."
We enjoyed one night at this Marriott hotel in Key West. Bit far out, but free shuttle bus to "city centre" helps. The hotel's pictures on the web page do not lie. Standard Marriott quality, good beds and clean room plus friendly staff. We travel a lot and are used to high quality hotels. This is 3 hotel in my opinion.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Siggi
"My stay at Key West"
A beautiful Hotel, well kept, rooms are clean and luxurious although smaller than I expected. Pool area, dining, activities all fantastic. I was hoping for a hotel closer to Duval street, but the hourly Bus ride was accomodating.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Very comfortable, clean, good views, nice pool"
Very close to everything tropical u wanna do, short distance to downtown Duval st.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Good position. Outside cleanliness left something"
Good position. Outside cleanliness left something to be desired
Response by Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.
"Very nice hotel"
Great rooms, pool, linens, service. About 10 min scooter ride to downtown.
"Went down on business"
My only disappointment was being charged the per night parking lot fee that I was not aware of when my secretary made the reservation. Felt it was an unnecessary charge. Will probably return to my previous hotel at my next visit.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Not very conenience, hotel offer shuttle to town"
Nice hotel location is far from downtown 20 mins away.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Chen
"Amazing Stay!!"
This has to be one of the nicest hotels in Key West. Everything was amazing. The customer service and room were amazing. We will definitely book here again when we stay in the Keys. The restaurant was great as well. If you are ever going to the Keys, the Marriott will not disappoint.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
""Awesome""
The Marriott Key West is Awesome! I will be back for sure. The hotel is beautiful, staff very friendly and the place is awesome. The beds are comfy, clean and very top of the line. Linens are great, service is great and the shuttle to Duval St. is terrific.
3 night romance trip Jun 4, 2014
Salt Life
The hotel was nice and clean. Overall rating is good, but I do have a few comments: It is a bit far from the downtown area, so transportation is required. The pool was crowded and full of sand. They need to hire more people. I got the overall impression that they were understaffed at the reception desk and in some other areas such as events coordinators. We were told that they did not have anyone available to talk to us for the entire weekend about hosting an event there.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Beautiful room, too far from town"
Only food option expensive hotel restaurant tavern n town, or pool food. Nothing walkable. We had to shuttle into town twice/day for lunch, dinner. Pool cushions need replacement.
Response by Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
Thank you for your opinion and I'm sorry you missed our special of complimentary $18.95 buffet breakfast with every dinner entry.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Deb
"1 complaint"
Great place except there was no need to charge $21 a day for parking Very friendly staff Nice amentities
2 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
Don j
"Nice facilities, room not so much"
For $400 per night, we didn't expect a water view but we also didn't expect the only window in the room to be facing a very busy exterior hallway adjacent to the elevator. Needless to say with the drapes always closed, it was very cave like. The hotel staff was not very sympathetic. Our room was not cleaned until late in the day.
Response by Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
Thank you for your opinions as we do read all comments; I need to point out though that is hotel was build ground up in 2008 and has 129 one, two and three bedroom suites plus 93 king standard rooms and is a certified category 4 hurricane facility. The standard king rooms are just that a standard hotel room with no view; since we have more suites those are the preferred room types. We do attempt to clean rooms early when requested but as in all hotels the housekeeping staff works until 5pm. Thank you again for your thoughts.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Awesome Hotel!!"
I rarely leave reviews but felt it necessary to do so here. I have to say, I cannot for the life of me understand the gripes that other people had with this hotel. People complaining about the room size, location, beach, etc., this hotel is amazing. It's clean, right at the entrance of Key West (and they do offer a shuttle into Old Key West), the service was superb, and if you take the time to read about the hotel amenities you'll know exactly what to expect when you arrive. Let's just say that I know where I'll be staying every time I go back to Key West.
Response by Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
Thank you for your recommendation it is appreciated and hope you can return soon.
4 night romance trip May 31, 2014
R. Crews
"Beautiful"
Great!!! Need more counter room in bathroom ..but absolutely beautiful
Response by Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
Thank you for staying with us and I will share your thoughts
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Deb
"The best hotel we have ever stayed at."
I have never stayed at a hotel like this before. This by far was the best hotel we have stayed in and we will not be able to stay at any other hotel when we visit key west. It was great.
Response by Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
Thank you for your comments and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself so much, we look forward to your return.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2014
Carla
"clean but small rooms"
The room was small but clean. The surrounding area was not so great. Service was good.
1 night romance trip May 27, 2014
Adriana
"Best"
Best stay ever this is the third time we stay at marriott, we love it thank you...
1 night romance trip May 25, 2014
Yamilka Ramos
"Great Hotel Needs Some Better Management"
Great Hotel. Great Location, although construction going on right in front of hotel. Our room was not cleaned and we had to call to have it cleaned. Could not get wifi in my room...had to go to pool area. had no cell phone reception in my room or in the hotel lobby. weird. Restaurant was great. Pool was excellent. Service there wonderful! Not the warmest check in experience. A beautiful place with great potential for excellence. Strange layout for a hotel as well. Should not have charged for parking and not told on Hotel.com website. Great price however. Would have been disappointed if I would have paid the marriott website rate.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
bryan b
"Beachside Marriott Key West"
The room was clean and refreshed by staff whenever we were away. The pool and service bar was convenient and not too overpriced. The free shuttle was definitely a plus. The brunch was WAY tooooo expensive, and after a look at the burnt potatoes and dried-out meat, Marriott would have to pay me a lot of money to eat that food. We ate our granola bars that we packed instead of wasting $18 per person on this food.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Not really worth the money"
The standard room is nicely appointed but a bit cramped. There is a small refrigerator, no microwave. There is a restaurant on site, no spa facilities, nice pool, not much of a beachfront. No ice machines available, only by having someone deliver it to your room. No complimentary coffee bar other than the little room machines. They do have a tram service to Duval Street because it is a quite a haul. Currently road construction on US 1 as you are proceeding toward downtown. Even with the discounted fee paid I don't feel that it was worth it. Very secure place; room card required to activate elevators.
Response by Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
Thank you for your thoughts and I'm sorry you missed the free coffee station at the entrance to the restaurant. The standard rooms are just that a standard hotel room with no view as we have more suites than standard king rooms so the suites have the views.
Other trip May 3, 2014
"Exactly what I wanted it to be"
For our first family trip to the Keys, we decided to splurge - and after a lot of research, I booked a 3-bedroom oceanfront suite at the Key West Marriott Beachside Resort. It was - by far - the most money I've ever spent at a hotel, and it was worth every penny. The rooms were spotless, sizeable, and absolutely comfortable, each one with a separate bathroom and shower. The suite featured a full kitchenette with dishware, silverware and glasses - which we made full use of - and large and comfortable dining and living room areas. The living room opened to a deck with a gorgeous view of the Gulf of Mexico, which by itself was almost enough to justify the entire trip. Beyond the room space, we made ample use of the large pool at the center of the resort - very family friendly, and right next to a full-service pool bar (ah, mojitos) - and were extremely pleased by the ultra-friendly service we experienced at every turn (from pool and bar staff to the terrific front desk people, and including the security staff who were kind enough to shut down a loud party happening above us post-midnight on our last evening). The location? Expect several miles of strip malls and gridlock between you and downtown. However, that means you're also removed from most of the rowdy crowds -- which, for a family trip, is a more than worthwhile exchange. All told, I paid for a truly exceptional hotel experience -- and that's exactly what I got. Really, really impressive.
Response by Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
Thank you for your business and I glad you had such a nice family vacation and hope you come back again soon.
4 night family trip Apr 21, 2014
"Great facility"
Very nice place. Considering we did not hang out at the hotel much we enjoyed the time we did spend there. The shuttle drivers were excellent 'tour' guides as they dropped us off into the town to sample the Key West attractions. Two different routes were taken so we were able to see some of the attractions before we took the Key West Tour Trolleys. The pier provides an excellent view of not only sunrise but also a beautiful sunset viewpoint.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"My saty"
It was fantastic. Everything was perfect. Rooms were comfortable and food was excellent as well as sevice
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Nice resort, bad location"
Very nice hotel but if you want to be where the 'action' is, I wouldn't recommend it. We stayed one night and then checked out to be closer to the action.
Response by Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
I hope you enjoyed you time in Key West and you are correct we are 3 miles from the Duval St area but have an hourly shuttle for guests who want to go there. Have safe travels.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Would Stay Again"
Really nice hotel in Key West. Keep in mind that it is not close to downtown or on the ocean. Rooms are clean and comfortable although ours was very small and somehow we ALWAYS get a handicapped accessible room! I don't need nor do I want a shower with a wheelchair ramp and medical grade shower chair! The bed and pillows were amazing. We arrived at midnight so our parking fee was waived and checked out at 6 am to catch the Dry Tortugas ferry (which was booked) but overall I would recommend this hotel. FYI we chartered Fun in the Sun tour with Shon and it was AMAZING!
Response by Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
Thank you for your comments and hope you enjoyed everything about Key West.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
Nicki
Room far too small (6feet wider and longer than bed). Windows overlooked public walkway and elevator shaft. Maids left shades open so that all who walked by could look in. When we complained we were offered a $100 plus option to upgrade. We refused $400 was far too much per night. Concierge was mediocre...a "3" . Breakfast put us in back room when there were at least 12 tables that had not been cleared.we did appreciate the shuttle service and drivers were great. Beach was barely noticeable. Hotel was very far from Old Town section which is where most guests were presumably there to visit.
Response by Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
The entire island of Key West is 2 miles by 4 miles and we are at the entrance to Key West about 3 miles from Duval St; many of our guest would rather not have to sleep in the middle of the activities of Downtown but we have shuttle service to the entertainment zone. Yes the Standard King rooms are just a standard basic room and as we mention on our web site they have no view. I'm sorry you were not aware of these facts before you visited us but hope you enjoyed our island as it is a great place to relax.
2 night romance trip Apr 9, 2014
"Nice but way too pricey"
I know all the hotels around key west area is expensive.. having that in mind it's okay. But as a budget traveler, $350 per night + $20 for parking per day... is way to pricey. Key west was a lovely place however, I don't think I will ever go back.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Kate
"Nice hotel on the quiet side of town"
Champagne at check in after a long flight helps! Pool and sandy areas were beautiful and well maintained. Front desk staff were either great or useless. The door staff were consistently helpful. Our room was small but in Key West you aren't in your room long!
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Mel
"Excellent hotel"
Our experience was so wonderful!! The staff is excellent very attentive and sooo great. Jeff the pool boy is great walking around putting cucumber slices on ur eyes and misting ur feet. Merdan the bar staff is also excellent bringing food and drinks. We will stay at this hotel every year we come to key west. The hotel food is the best on the whole island excellent !! Room was super clean just a wonderful hotel!!!
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
melisss
"Great 3 bedroom condo"
If you are seeking a multi-bedroom situation this hotel is great. We had a 3 bedroom condo. Each room had its own bathroom and complete privacy. It was perfect for 3 couples, although there are 2 master bedrooms and one with 2 twin beds. The shuttle service was good, but it would have been nice to be within walking distance of Duvall Street. However, considering the comfortable room situation I would stay here if I wanted a suite.
Response by Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
Thank you for your thoughts and yes families love the three bedroom suites as they give you lots of room, three bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, washer/dryer and much more. Thank you for your busienss
3 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2014
"3 Day getaway"
Hotel was pricey but in season in Key West. Shuttle buses ran downtown and back every hour which was good. Very new hotel. Staff and shuttle drivers were great. We would stay there again.
Response by Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
Thank you staying with us and we look forward to your return visit.
3 night family trip Mar 4, 2014
Leonard Kirkuff
"Soooo Relaxing :-)"
We would definitely do it AGAIN! The bed was super comfortable! The food from Tavern N Town was Excellent!
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
E
"Dirty pool area and very busy location."
Room key did not work after long walk to room. There were food trays , dirty cups etc. all around the pool area only one bartender covering the entire pool area.
Response by Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
Thank you for your comments and they will be passed on to the managers of those department as we pride ourselves on cleanliness. Staffing can always be a problem during Spring Break but we do try to make sure every area is well staffed, again thank you mentioning it.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"Really great facility."
We enjoyed the room alot. Nicely decorated. Soothing colors. Comfortable bed.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Cheryl
"Ultimate vacation setting!!!"
This hotel gave us more than expected! We had a pleasant surprise to find a washer/dryer in the room with detergent and bounce supplied by the hotel. Also there was a hotel shuttle that went to town every hour so that we did not have to take out our car... They supplied us with knowledgeable concierge who helped us plan our day and supply us with whatever info we needed in addition to babysitting services. The pool and beach area was very pleasant too!
Response by Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
We try to make sure you have time for a great vacation and the washer/dryer in every suite should help; thank you for your comments and hope you can come back again soon.
4 night romance trip Feb 23, 2014
Sahrron
"key west marriott"
staff is fantastic, do anything within reason to make your stay comfortable.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014