All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America

• Value for money
    Great room
  • Beach
    Reasonable beach
"Hotel surroundings not great."
Stay was good. However my fault I got my phone stolen and people around seem not too helpful.they act like it normal activity around. It happened at the strip mall next to the hotel at dollar tree. Left phone at cashier and I forgot it. Return to dolar tree approx 2 min and it was gone. People were so amused I lost my phone. There was saying it happens all the time around here...how convience.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
"great"
I am very picky, but I have no complaints. The room was clean, the bed comfortable and the staff very courteous. I would stay again. Hampton brand is solid.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Radi
Front desk employee,s were excellent , they were very helpful.
5 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Kennith
Great place; excellent staff who were all so friendly!
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
"Nice spot to stay"
Very nice Hotel, Even had their shuttle take us and pick us up to the nearest Dinner for supper. We stayed the night before getting on a cruise ship the next day. They were very nice and helpful. Would stay their again.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Jamie
"Very nice"
Everything about my stay was good. The breakfast was good and the staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
There was no parking and the hotel frint desk tell to park in the shopping that was no security..... The hotel impression is very depress... The breakfas have 5star.....
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Ivan
"Very worthy."
Good time
4 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Marcos
"good place to stay if using FLL airport"
Hotel offers shuttle service and breakfast on the go for people going to the airport
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
The staff was amazing. The only issue was mold on the shower curtain that was corrected.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Darylynne
"family reunion"
Shuttle service was quick, and driver was friendly. Check-in was easy. The desk clerk was very helpful in acquainting us with the neighborhood. Breakfast was very nice - plentiful, variety of choices, area kept clean. The staff assisted when asked. Great for a short stay.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Janice K
"NICE HOTEL CLOSE TO AIRPORT AND CRUISEPORT"
Staff went out of their way to help us set up tours .very friendly and helpful. Breakfasts were very good and pool was nice. I would stay here again in a heartbeat Dean Crandall
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Dean
"Nice hotel nearby a Win Dixi supermarket"
Staff very friendly, hotel ok, breakfast ok, location was ok.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Anko
"Excellent... highly recommended"
I was a very good stay for all of us. Our family trip got rewarded with your service and facilities quality.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Johnny
"Girl friend trip"
We spend one night before we board the ship.
1 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2015
Yvette
"Hotel is close to restaurants n Airport"
Convenient and comfortable, helpful staff. Good breakfast and family enjoyed the pool.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
homemaker
"Extra night stay at last minute!"
We were just getting finished with our destination wedding in St. Pete and honeymoon in Puerto Rico when our flight was delayed. So we had to stay an extra night in Fort Lauderdale. Used Hotel.com to get awesome rate and then the hotel manager (David) came over out of blue and asked us how we were. Explained circumstances and he offered us a bottle of wine and wine opening. Awesome place and awesome people!!!
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
This hotel is not in an upscale neighborhood. But it is great for a family. There's a shopping center right across the street. I doubt with the manager and assistant manager just by chance and I got to say these people care about this hotel. The hotel was clean, accommodating, and the pool was spotless. I would stay here again anytime.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Staff and breakfast a step above typical Hampton Inn. Older hotel but very convenient to airport, highways, food, etc.
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
All of hotel staff are so professional. We got off from cruise ship so early but they let us check in early when the room is available. Then the next day they let us check out late because we have the evening flight. We have ever known any hotel that let the guess check in early and check out late free of charge like Hampton Inn ! Breakfast is served until 10am, but we came out late and the staff let us enjoyed breakfast until 10:30 am before they started clean up. We were extremely happy with our stay. We definitely comeback to Hampton Inn and highly recommend to everyone.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Ttttfamily
Clean but not a good as most Hampton inn we stayed at.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
"Great hotel near airport"
quickly got shuttle over to airport for my family. arranged shuttle for next morning returning to airport.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
jerry
We stayed here for one night before cruise. Don't expect much for breakfast.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"Excellent Service"
The front desk was very kind and informative. They gave us written directions to the airport car rental return and arranged shuttle service for us. My niece left her phone behind in the room and when we called them they found it and immediately express mailed it to us. We were very impressed. What an excellent staff!
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"It's like you're home"
Dollar for dollar you can't beat the Hampton Inn,I had a wonderful time ,the room was clean the bed comfortable, this is a well managed properly the staff was incredible, from the moment you walk in, to the moment you walk out , The free breakfast was wonderful , bacon sausage toast fruit you name it was there, plus fruit and fresh coffee available all day. Lots of free parking, and the plus was a shopping center right across the street, winn-Dixie groceries, dollar store, big lots , restaurants. etc. Yes I would use the Hampton Inn again.
2 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"very nice staff and close to cruise port"
everything was great no problems at all nice breakfast and staff
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"Great pre and post cruise hotel"
My husband and I stayed here for 2 days prior to our RC cruise so we could unwind and not feel rushed when we boarded the cruise. The hotel shuttle picked us up at the airport on Friday. Our room was ready for us early at the hotel. Since most people stay here before or after their cruise (which usually leaves on Sundays), it seemed like we had the whole hotel to ourselves all day on Saturday to enjoy the outdoor pool. The strip mall next door had a supermarket, Dollar Tree Store, etc. Although I had read previous comments about the plaza we only went during the daylight hours and did not see any problems. The breakfast buffet was very good and plentiful several hot items and the usual cold cereal and breakfast items. We took advantage of the $6 fee for the transportation to the cruise ship. We would highly recommend this hotel. The Hotel also provided free shuttle service within a mile for other shopping or restaurant trips which we did use and did not have to rent a car.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Janet
"nice place"
convenient to freeways. close to restaurants and super market. warm breakfast. no complaints
2 night business trip May 30, 2015
"Hospitable, convenient hotel near airport"
This is a very friendly and convenient hotel near both the airport and the cruise port. Staff is welcoming, friendly, and helpful.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
The king room was larger than expected with a nice lounge couch and ottoman. The continental breakfast was different from day-to-day which is always a nice change.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Ft Lauderdale airport"
Nice hotel for short stay. Convenient to airport. Accomodating and professional staff.
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
"excellent shuttle service to airport"
no problem with getting a 5:30am 15 minute shuttle to FT. Lauderdale airport. why we got a "handicapped room, I do not know, but frankly, its shower was far less of a shower than stepping into a slippery tub
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Nice hotel great area not to far from the beach"
It was great n great breakfast every morning..... Great pool too
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised"
We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel and the room. Friendly staff, room was much larger than we anticipated and very comfortable, and even the free breakfast was nice. There was a supermarket right next door to walk to which was nice.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
We arrived into Ft. Lauderdale airport around midnight. We called the hotel and they promptly sent a shuttle for us. We were checked into our room quickly. The bed was comfortable and the room clean, but the hotel could use some updating. The morning breakfast bar was nice with a good variety of choices. The shuttle back to the airport was also prompt. Everyone we came in contact with was very friendly.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Faye
"Customer Service"
Returned our rental car prior to our stay. Hotel staff was very accommodating, even shuttled us to a restaurant for dinner. Did have a screw up with a forgotten wake up call but all in all would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay again.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Anne
"My new home away from home"
I selected this location, based on safety and convenience to everything local. Having never visited Fort Lauderdale, I didn't want to be stuck on the beach at beach hotel prices. I could park my car overnight and know that it would be secure in the Hotel parking lot. I could drive 2-5 minutes for a wide variety of restaurants, shops and entertainment. Also could jump on the interstate and turnpike close by, for further exploring Florida. I was 10 minutes back to the airport. Most high end hotels are clean and if there is any issue, it will be addressed quickly! My room was fresh every day with helpful smiling faces from the cleaning crew, the front desk, breakfast attendant, and the pool man Though the deal breakers are the BIG FOUR: Free Buffet Breakfast, Free WiFi, Free Parking and at a low price. Hampton Inn's have all of this and more. I must have had my head in the sand for 40 years of traveling to not know about this GEM! This chain is my new favorite and home away from home.
2 night trip with friends May 13, 2015
Good Hotel and close the airport, good service good room
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Great Pre-Cruise Choice"
Booked the night before beginning our cruise. Free shuttle from the airport, great location. Just across the street from a Grocery. Friends traveling with us had a mix-up in their reservations. They made for the wrong night. Hotel was booked solid, but Managers called around and found them a nearby hotel, cancelled the reservations which had been made for the following night with no penalty, and had their shuttle driver take our friends over. Good variety of hot and cold items for breakfast. Very reasonable shuttle to the cruise ship the following day. The staff and convenience alone would have won my vote! Hotel was clean and very comfortable. I highly recommend.
Other trip May 12, 2015
J
"Nice Place to stay"
Nice comfortable stay. room was nice. Hotel staff was very courteous
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
Matthew
"no hasitage to book it"
excellent customer service
1 night trip May 1, 2015
rafael
"Great staff!"
Kim and the rest of the front desk staff were friendly and very helpful arranging transportation to and from the airport.
Other trip May 9, 2015
B. Hords
"Prior to cruise stay"
We have stayed at this hotel on three occasions and have found this hotel to be clean and very quiet. The staff is very friendly. It is located in good location with many shops (grocery store, etc.) and restaurants within walking distance. This was great so we could pickup last minute items we had forgotten. The hotel offered a shuttle service to port everglades for a minimal cost. This was a very convenient amenity for us. The staff handles the flow of cruise travelers on departure day very well. They organize the buses by cruise port locations so it makes it very easy to get on the right transport and then off at the cruise ports in an organized manner. I would definitely consider staying here for future cruises.
2 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Trip"
It was a nice place but thought it was a little pricey and thay didnt not have a shuttle to the cruse ship so that was another coast .
Response by Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
Thanks for taking a moment to write a nice review about my hotel. We sincerely appreciate your business and would love to welcome you back on your next trip to SUNNY FLORIDA! Sincerely, David Blevins GM
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Victor
"Courtesy All The Way"
From the moment we checked in after midnight, our every request was addressed with attention and courtesy. Lots of choices at breakfast! The iron, which I needed for my suitcase-crumpled citton skirt, was new and immaculately clean. The pool was not over-heated: you can do short laps. Bed was comfy, halls were quiet.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Naomi
"Convenient for Fort Lauderdale airport and beaches"
We stayed for 3 nights. The hotel is perfectly located, very convenient for the airport, and a short drive from the city of Fort Lauderdale and the beaches. The breakfast choices were excellent and well presented. The pool was fairly small (50 ft long) but clean and the sun loungers were confortable. The staff were excellent and very attentive. Very good overall.
Response by Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel! I am very happy that you found the staff to be courteous and Helpful! I appreciate your business and would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA! Sincerely, David Blevins GM
3 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
FIONA
"convenience"
I chose this hotel for convenience to the airport and cruise port. The staff were extremely nice and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Convenient for Cruisers. Great staff."
Family of 2 parents, 2 young kids (ages4&6) we stayed here after our cruise. Hotel staff was kind enough to store our car seats for 7 days until we returned from the cruise to check-in. Front desk accommodated us with sand toys for the kids to take to the beach, late check-out, didn't need much more. Staff excellent, shout out to Sofi at the front desk. Easy access to shuttles to airport and Port Everglades cruise terminal was easy and convenient. Rooms clean. Breakfast was up to par for Hampton Inn. Only Cons- 1) Lobby is so crazy busy on Sat & Sundays when cruise ships are departing, (2)Only complaint really was the neighborhood, we like the convenience of the strip mall across the street, McDonald's, grocery & multiple restaurants within walking distance. But if you have kids, I'd leave them in the hotel and dress down when you walk around the strip mall (only do so in the daytime). Interesting people hanging around the store fronts with no purpose whatsoever, not there to buy anything, they are just hanging out. Hmmm.
Response by Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel! I am very happy that you found the staff to be courteous and Helpful! Our lobby does stay busy on weekends, no doubt about it....but the area is safe as we have had no issues! I appreciate your business and would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA! Sincerely, David Blevins GM
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
elyzabeth
"Convenient 24/7 airport shuttle"
The 24/7 airport shuttle service is very convenient. Hotel staff is courteous and accomodating.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Thea
Stayed there before a cruise. Staff was very friendly and transfer from hotel was great with a nice location. Room was small and bathroom needed some major maintenance and cleaning. Morning breakfast was chaotic and a nightmare! Would not stay there again. Way too expensive for what you got.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015