All hotels in Beaverton, Oregon, United States of America
10720 Sw Allen Blvd, Beaverton, OR, 97005, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
"Don't Stay Here"
Not Good
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Good experience"
Overall good experience. The pool was refreshing and sleep well. The hot breakfast was satisfying too.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Good place on a budget"
It's old, but clean. Can't do better at the price.
3 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
Loved the free food
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
Carolyn
"Worn hotel at a good price"
Good location but needs updating (for example the enamel on the bathtub was worn through). The Hotel staff was helpful and friendly. The room was relatively small and the breakfast was adequate.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Met my needs."
Fine for one night and very close to where I needed to be.
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"It's about fair for the price."
I wouldn't recommend spending much time in the room or on the property, but it served its purpose as a bed and shower for me. The room was clean and comfortable; fridge and dresser; flat-panel TV was fine. It was a little too noisy, with children running around (it was also a Saturday night, so...); people were smoking outside the rooms in the pool area but still too near other rooms; my room was missing a thing as simple as a table. Really? Not even a small table? I had to use the nightstand to eat. One side chair. I couldn't stay there for more than one night. Decent breakfast. The people at the front desk were great.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Anon
"Good value for the low price."
Fit all the basic needs for business/quick stay. Friendly staff. Easy to find from highway. Good value for the price.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"No real complaints"
Stayed after a concert until the next morning. Room was nice, comfortable bed. Pool looked awesome too, I really liked the set up of the place. The only downside was how close it was to 217, could definitely hear traffic but that's not their fault. I'd stay here again if I needed to stay in that area.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2015
Krista
"good morning blues!"
everything was fairly nice.. In am the toilet was not flushing.. Told front desk but.. No one came by.. Was a inconvence to not be able ti use restroom.. Shower was difficult to get warm water on.. Kept going back to cold water. No fun!
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
lisa b.
"Needs a little bit of adjustment and help."
Television didn't receive any stations clearly. Only 3 where even watchable. Was suppose to have cable. Television was also set to all Spanish. Alarm clock was set to go off at midnight (not by us). Who would do that? In any case, your staff should check those things and at least turn the alarm clock off (Not necessary to change the alarm time). This would prevent unknowing customers from being rudely awakened in the middle of the night. The pillows where also horrible. Why use these little pillows that have no support whatsoever? The refrigerator was very loud. I can forgive that, I know they make sound.. but these things must be pretty old and are certainly not on the quiet side. It wouldn't be an issue of they where not in the same room I was sleeping in but they where. The curtains are a good half a foot away from the window... WHY? Not only does this give poor privacy, but it lets the light in. If it was just the light from the morning sun, I'd be ok with it.. but there are neon lights around the entire building and light spilled in the window ALL NIGHT. I will give the hotel one thing, and it is important. The room was decently clean. I don't have any issues with that part.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"run down and ugly"
We ended up not staying and pushing on to our next destination it was so uncomfortable. Ugly and in disrepair not at all like the photos. Had to lift the hinge on the door to open it. Toilet seat broken. Styled in the 70's Pillows that were barely there. Dirt in the pool. Other folks staying there were hard around the edges. We did not want our car in the parking lot overnight. Expedia rejected my first two reviews because they were not positive. Buyer beware.
"Stay"
Overall good. It's very close to the Oregon Zoo. Decent breakfast,
"Good inexpensive hotel"
Not fancy but clean. Friendly helpful staff. Close to Portland and freeways.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Descent hotel for the price"
This hotel is not near any dining or shopping. It was clean and a place to sleep for the night. Good value.
Dani
"Renovation desperately needed"
This was a stopover on the way to our final destination. All we were looking for was a place to sleep so didn't spend any time in the area. This is an older motel in need of renovation. The floors were squeaky and quite dirty. The noise from above and either side was constant. On the bright side the bed was decent and the stay included a complimentary breakfast which was nice. The staff at the hotel was pleasant, which is always appreciated.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Roberts
"Not worth the money"
Outlets were so worn that nothing stayed plugged in for long. The shower was terrible. It kept going from boiling to ice cold, and the pressure changed as well. It took 3 minutes just to get the water hot in the shower. Don't be fooled by the "better continental breakfast" that they advertise. Not once did I go there and have regular coffee as it was always out, even when there was no people there! Walls are very thin, and I could hear the TV running in the other room all night.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Not bad but noisy pool pump"
Decent motel, a small journey into the city centre though (about 15 mins) only complaint would be the noisy pool pump. Breakfast was very limited so if you don't like making decisions in the morning you'll be tickled pink.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Was good.. Did not face any issue. The staff were helpful, breakfast was neat and room heating was apt
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"going down hill"
I stayed there two years ago and it was an acceptable hotel. Now getting to be some rough clientele who like to stay up and smoke outside the rooms.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
MBB
"Just fine for the price"
It's bare bones, but right for the price. Clean and cheap accommodations for a few nights while visiting friends in the area.
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
"Ok"
Bedding ripped and needs to be replace. Pillow cases were stained, need to be thown out. We were awakened by neighbors banging on walls at 2:30 am. Hotel.com doesn't reflect accurate stats when looking at sites because it stated there was only 1 room left when there were 9 when we checked in.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"none"
I find this motel accommodates my needs. The only problem I had with this room with the commode, it was a lot lower than most and hard to use for me. I might add I prefer "handicap" rooms as have many injuries.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
The hotel was economical and close to my training. Breakfast was very adequate and the room was fine. The bed was a little more firm than I like but OK
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Meh"
Was the cheapest option. Was run down and the bedding was not as clean as I'd hoped. But it worked on a meager budget. The lobby smelled like smokers.
2 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
"Very clean, easy to find, very friendly staff"
It was very nice, easy access and very clean. The staff was very friendly.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Holly
I had come to town for a family emergency. The staff was empathetic and went out of their way to help me. It's not a fancy hotel, but it was clean.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Bend OR"
Reasonably priced & very close to downtown. Need to get ice maker fixed.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Good people"
No cable? Are we in the past here. ......................................................
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
swt
"Clean, but............."
We had to change the days we had reserved, and there was a small problem with the change. However, the management staff was very helpful. Housekeeping and maintenance were also good, but the place was rundown. There were only two dim lights in the room, the sink and bathtub had very slow drains, the chairs at the table were old and uncomfortable. One side of the bed had no light at all. Many of the TV channels were either mislabeled or didn't come in at all. Breakfast was okay for a younger, non-diabetic guest. I don't think we'll be back until the new owner has had time to make changes we were told about.
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Juli
Clean room, only one lamp with working light bulb. Ice machine out of order; should be offered at desk.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"ok"
It's OK but at night time wired stuffs happens!
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"All I needed to be rested and refreshed."
Convenient location right at the freeway exit. Prompt, courteous attention at the front desk. The room was in excellent condition, fresh, clean, and with even a toothbrush at the sink. Thank you ! I recommend Pepper Tree Inn, Beaverton, Oregon
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"love Oregon"
Comfortable room. Decent breakfast!
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
Angela
"nice hotel at a good price"
I was surprised to find coffee in the room, I don't think it showed on the web page. the bed was comfy. the staff very nice. the continental breakfast was good. small issue with the tv and it was taken care of immediately. the hotel Is right off the freeway, you cant miss it. for $60 a night a real bargain. would stay again.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
karen
"Worth the price"
All in all, it was fine for the price. Hot and cold faucets were reversed in the sink which was a little strange, but no biggie. Breakfast was typical - but there were hard boiled eggs for protein to go with the ever-present hot waffles.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"nice stay"
Staff very friendly, room smelled and looked very clean. room was very basic & window opened easy, lock was not very secure (I was by myself with my kids) but a freindly guy at the front desk gave me a rod to put in the window. overall the stay was nice.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Would consider staying again!"
It was decent. We got in late and it was a very spontaneous last minute trip so we got a room on the side closest to the highway. That was the biggest issue was the sound of the traffic all through the night. We didn't really talk to staff other than to check in. My oldest daughter favorite part of the hotel was that the continental breakfast, Which was decent, has a waffle area where your make your own waffles. Really nice! The room didn't smell like smoke, which I saw a few complaints of in the reviews. Wasn't the best hotel I've stayed in but, surely wasn't the worst. There are two grocery stores about a mile on each side of the hotel and plenty of options of dining. Literally a hop skip and a jump away from the zoo and many other attractions in Washington park. The beds were comfortable and sheets and towels were really clean. I would definitely consider staying there again if we could get a room on the opposite side of the building!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Pictures aren't accurate"
Hotel was okay in general. Breakfast in the morning was a bit concerning. The waffle mix tasted like chemical and the room has a weird smell from the breakfast. Room wasn't bad but looked nothing like the pictures online.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Used this motel for an overnight stay in the area. It was relatively quiet (maybe because of the time of year), and located near tax free shopping ;-)
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"noisy hotel"
hotel on the frwy. you have to be death to go to sleep.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
jp
"Only one electrical outlet?"
Our room had a lamp on each side of the bed but one was not plugged in and there was no outlet to plug it into. We asked for a different room which they gave us. The new room (which didn't have the overwhelming disinfectant smell the first room had) had 2 working lamps. There was still only one wall outlet but there was a "power strip" so more than one device could be plugged in. The bathroom had recently been redone, new flooring, new shower tile. Not the highest quality materials but adequate and clean. Breakfast was OK, waffle maker, hardboiled eggs, cereal, toast, coffee, juice, etc.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
dbg
It's an older place, the rooms are ok they use a little too much cleaner and we had to air the room out foe a few minutes. But you get what you pay for, it's alright for a quick trip and the staff is very nice.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
henry
"Pepper tree"
The room smelt like smoke
4 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
"Run down and disappointing."
Room smelled like smoke. Large air leak from the front door. Got locked out of the room due to the dead batteries. Waited 1.5 hours for owner to arrive and unlock the door. Owner did not have batteries on hand and had to go to the store to get them and that also took another hour to fix the lock. They only offered a 25% discount on my next stay.
1 night trip Jan 28, 2015
Nelson
"love the place 2nd time in the month for staying"
Not enough door seal around door a bad air draft.
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
Shelly
"would not stay here again"
It took a long time because anyone came to the front desk. Room had a pet odor. The walls were thin and you were able to hear another couple fighting.
1 night trip with friends Jan 21, 2015
"more than i anticipated"
wonderful stay. desk clerk helped us out with a mixup in reservations and was very quick about it. room was cozy, albeit the bathroom was really really small. lil extras were above the norm and the breakfast was average. I will def put this on the return list, as we will be traveling often. easy access from main road, road noise minimal tho. loved the bed and fluffy pillows.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Sean
"overnight trip"
Clean good value
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
"Unexpected..."
When checking in the lady took my card I paid the room with over expedia....she then said do u have one that's not a debit card. I said no that's all I have and paid already. She said well we donot take debit visa cards. I explained to her I just drove 4 hrs to the area for my son's basketball tournament and that's all I have. She had to make a call and finally checked me in. I was so upset if that's all you take u need to make that very clear when prole are paying on Expedia and not surprise then when checking in.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015