All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
10000 Turkey Lake Rd, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

It was wonderful!!!resort is too good...
6 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
KULATHURAN
"Will recommend to anyone"
Great Hotel and staff trained professionals and service at its best. I travel alot at least once a month and i loved this stay here.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
This stay was not exactly what I was hoping for, but I am going to give it one more try...
2 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
JoAn
"Westgate is tops"
One of the best hotels to stay at for a family getaway. Great room (clean and inviting), centrally located near all the parks in Orlando and also had great pools, lake, tennis courts, mini golf. Affordable and accessible but the topper is the staff ... they make you feel like you are a top priority (from front desk, to concierge to housekeeping to security). We'll use the Westgate again when in the area!
5 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Awful experience."
It took me over 45 minutes to check in because the cashier left me standing while she "made a key." After she finally made me a key and I got to my room, the room belonged to someone else. I was terrified to walk into someone else's hotel room. When I went back to the lobby, the manager didn't even seem bothered that happened to me and made me feel at fault. I will never stay at this property again.
2 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Kennth
"Kinda not worth my coin't"
I booked a room for four nights and on the second night I had to leave the room because the air conditioning broke. My second room I had to call the repair people to fix the door on the shower it fell apart. Lastly the atmosphere was so loud and so noisy at night kids were yelling and screaming and playing it was not conducive for a good nights rest . PS it had very limited parking at night you hand to park blocks away from your hotel room
4 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Xavier
"worst hotel ever"
The parking was not adequate, we had a problem with keys being deactivated due to a reservation error and check out date.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Jon
"i wouldn't stay here again"
Room is old and looks dirty. Parking is horible, i have to walk a good distance to my room and everything else that this hotel offers.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
brian
"this is great for large families. not a place for"
It is great if you have a large family and want to save money, but for a couples trip it was too many kids and loud at night. Much like a apartment complex. The pools were full to capacity most of the time. Not a place for relaxing. Someone is always trying to get you to come to a timeshare presentation while there.
3 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Location location location"
The property was great as well as the location.
Ernest
"UNIVERSAL STUDIOS"
It was a great stay so clean and the best place to stay in orlando will stay again next year
5 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2015
Alan
The staff was very friendly. Everywhere I went on the property I was greeted with a smile and a Hello. They were very resourceful with tickets during my visit in Orlando. Great locations as it's near all of the main theme parks and fast foods and retail stores.
4 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
"Main Stay Resort"
This was my first time at the resort and I must say I will never again book a stay at a hotel. I stayed for the weekend with my kids and they enjoyed the resort very much. I most likely will be going again soon. I highly recommend the West Gate Resort & Spa to anyone who needs the comfort,elegant home away from home.
yolanda f
"Good hotel, fast check in & Check out bad parking"
Not the first time I stay at the hotel but the only problem that I have is the parking. It's crazy the amount of people that rent rooms compared to the available spaces to be able to park. They should of made more parking by the bulding instead of parking far and having to carry all your items
Rafael
"The Low Class Westgate"
Well, the room was dated, the bed AND pull out were uncomfortable. The "owners" that were staying at the resort with us were trashy, rude and disrespectful of the other guests. There was actually a brawl of some sort the first night - we called security and asked them to come because it is nice to sleep at 1am but for whatever reason the commotion continued until past 2am. Then, the gardeners started with their morning adventure at about 7:30 in the morning. We ended up checking out early. Thankfully, Hotels.com managed to refund the remainder of the cost and gave me a coupon for out next booking on Hotels.com. They customer service was excellent.
2 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2015
"generally satisfied customer"
Beautiful resort. Very pricey. Huge resort, overcrowded, and way too compacted. WiFi has a free daily. Great restaurants on site. Pool closed by 6 pm everyday of our trip. Security not very helpful. All amenities had fees and closed way too early. Hospitality never delivered our requested towels. Loved our room and accommodations! Some staff were extremely nice and helpful which greatly enhanced our stay!
4 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Fay
"awesome"
I love this place with all the amenities offered i will definately stay again
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Westgate lakes gets 2 thumbs up"
Amazing property!
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Okay"
The first room we had was in the 1700 building on the 6th floor it was nice but then we got moved to the 2300 building and the room was such a downgrade.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Olivia
"TERRIBLE!"
IT WAS LOUD SMOKEY CIGARETTES, AND MARIJUANA WE GOT KNOW REST THE PEOPLE NEXT DOOR HAD A PARTY TIL 7AM THE NEXT MORNING WE CALLED TO COMPLAIN AND GOT NO RESULTS SPOKE WITH THE MANAGER THE NEXT MORNING AND STILL GOT NO RESULTS VERY DISAPPOINTED
james
"Happy landing"
My stay involved universal studio and Westgate Lake was perfect for the occasion close proximity and in a area for other event
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Kenneth M
It was great I love it
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Yanicka
"will not return"
Not a good stay. Too noisy. No security
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"4th of July weekend with a bang"
Nice family holiday weekend
Bryan
"Lots of space"
Hotel is very nice. Rooms are very specious
3 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
Nekisha
"A sad way to spend my money"
I am so disappointed in their staff and customer service. I will never stay with them again. DC
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Extremely Awesome"
My family and I had a fantastic time...The staff was amazing and very friendly.. Can't wait to go back....
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Shameka
There was hair in the shower, carpet was old & mattress was old & hard. Thank god we didn't come there for the rooms & the parking is bad. Also pricing varied from what I booked & when I politely tried to discuss the difference, was told "pricing is subject to change" . Won't book again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
Lacy
"Family1"
Great!!!!!!
4 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Wendell P.
"HASSLE!!!!"
my room was great. what wasn't great was the room service waking you up to clean your room..I told her no thank you we are still sleep and she told me "no" I have to clean now! so I let her in while we were still dressing!!! then being awakened by 9am each morning to someone at the front desk "offering" you a timeshare review! uh dude I paid the regular rate so I wouldn't be hassled! they called beach morning! even after being told NO. then to come to my room and find letters asking youvto come to a "breakfast" to review the hotel!!! IM ON VACATION LEAVE ME ALONE! Rude customer service no parking and had to be shuttled to the garage EVERY night because of no parking. will not return!
3 night trip Jul 2, 2015
Crystal Rodriguez
"Amazing"
Absolutely beautiful
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
The room was beautiful the service was terrible nobody answered the phone room service was never available we couldn't get the key in the door several times so we had to sit in the hallway and it was hot. I would never stay again
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Joann
"Highly recommended for family and friends get away"
Nice get away with great location and plenty on activities on resort to jerry up entertained.
2 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
NL
Everything was good, as far as the time sale woman deidra, she was very unprofessional at the end of her presentation. All because we refuse to buy a time share. She was way out of character and wouldn't recommend her as a sales rep. I think no matter what a customer may say you should never loose your cool and stay professional at all time. If you can't accept the word NO you should find another occupation.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Lots of interior room,not a lot of other positives"
There is a lot of interior space in their rooms, which is nice, especially for extended stay visits to Orlando. Unfortunately, there are not a lot of other positive things to say about this place. Pulled in at 1:30 am due to weather related travel delays and check-in took a long time, ending with an attempt to commit us to a breakfast and timeshare presentation the next morning. I mean, seriously? The room was relatively clean but outdated, and had a couple of "visitors" (including one impressive cockroach). Had to call security on two separate occasions due to loud parties in the common area right outside our bedroom window, once at midnight and once at 2:30 am. One night they called us and woke us up in the middle of the night to ask if we had locked our outer security door because the bellman was trying to enter and couldn't (note: our room didn't have an outer security door). There was inadequate parking at our end of the complex, the pull-out bed was so stained my daughter refused to sleep on it, and there are not late evening food/beverage options so you either go without or you make the trek to Walmart. Basic amenities like luggage carts and ice machines are not available. We did not participate in the timeshare presentation as we quickly discerned we would not be coming back to this resort. There are a lot of options in Orlando and we'll be picking another on our next trip.
4 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Room was clean and comfortable. I have stayed here previously but was very disappointed with the construction and parking inconvenience during this stay. Staff also wasn't as pleasant. Hopefully these things are just temporary.
5 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
STEPHANIE
Not enough restaurant choices!!!!!
Response by Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area
Thank you for your feedback. At the Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa we are pleased to offer the Westgate Smokehouse Grill, Sid’s Bistro, Joe’s Marketplace and Deli, Cordovano Joe’s Pizza, as well as poolside bars. In addition, we are located just moments away from the vast array of dining options offered in Orlando. Did you have the opportunity to dine at any of our on-site restaurants during your stay? Thank you for your suggestions. We hope to host you as our guest again soon! Sincerely, Anja
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Disney"
Disney trip, nice rooms close to sea world
Response by Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area
We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at the Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa for you vacation. We are glad that you were able to take advantage of our greatly located resort. We are conveniently located close to all of the areas theme parks, shopping and dining. We are happy that you enjoyed your time and we hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, Anja
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"J & D 4ever"
Wonderful resort even though they are remodeling. Our room was exceptional, screened in balcony, kitchenette, huge king bed and bathroom recommend the jetted bathtub for two, very romantic bring along a candle & wine!
Response by Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area
Thank you for posting a review of your most recent stay at the Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our fully equipped units. We invite you to stay with us again the next time you are in the area. Sincerely, Anja
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"My stay at Westgate Resorts"
Was very unhappy because of extra 50 deposit upon arrival, then couldn't sleep for neighbor in suite A, bamming on door, called security, only tbey didn't come until an hour later after the occupants had left,and I fell asleep only to be awaken again by security knocking on their door, and I had to travel next morning, so very unhappy about that, also some small bugs crawling on counter
Response by Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area
We regret to hear you were dissatisfied with your recent stay. We would like to think your experience was an isolated incident as security responds to all calls as soon as possible. Our best guess would be that there may have been a situation they were dealing with prior to receiving your call. We apologize for being awaken by security, but it is necessary for them to verify your complaint. Regarding the bugs in the unit, we do hope you brought this to the attention of our front desk so that we could remedy the issues as soon as possible. Thank you for staying with us - we hope to have you back again soon! Sincerely, Anja
3 night trip Jun 4, 2015
Charlette
"Timeshare"
This is a Timeshare !!!!
Response by Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa. We trust you enjoyed your time with us and welcome you visit again soon! Sincerely, Anja
4 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Beautiful"
I loved it!! It was like a mini apartment. Very beautiful.
Response by Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area
Wow! Thank you for a five star rating. We are so pleased that you had such a great time while staying with us. Please let us exceed your expectations again the next time you are in town. Best regards, Ariel
2 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
Shameka
"westgate stay"
will be beautiful when major construction is done. Room was clean and comfortable. Close to everything we needed it to be.
Response by Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area
Thank you for your feedback. We are certain that our resort will be even more beautiful when our construction is complete. We definitely appreciate your patience as we make these improvements. We are glad you enjoyed your room and that you were comfortable. Our resort is in a central location to all Orlando has to offer. We are glad you had a chance to stay with us.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Yes!"
I got a 4 day stay in a Villa. It was beautiful; the room, the view, the service, the price. Thanks for a perfect get away!
Response by Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area
Thank you for sharing your experience. It is great to hear you enjoyed the room, view, service and price! Great service is what we strive for and we are glad you experienced just that!
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Anthony
"Great Stay!!"
Had a great time, with no issues.
Response by Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area
We appreciate your review and are glad to hear you had a great time. Come back to visit us again soon!
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Christopher
"Best place to stay in Orlando"
Westgate is no doubt one of the best places to stay in Orlando, FL. It is a huge resort with one of the best services and amenities. Rooms were huge and clean with the best views. Staff is great and the nearby locality has all the possible shops. The resort is also a 15 min drive from all the Disney and Universal parks. Had a great time!
Response by Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is great to hear you consider us one of the best places to stay in Orlando! We try to offer our guests a wide range of amenities and activities to enjoy while vacationing with us. We do have some pretty amazing views! Especially at night when you can see fireworks from the surrounding theme parks. We cannot wait for you to visit us again.
6 night family trip May 18, 2015
APURVA
"Parking Disastrous, Sticky hands housekeeping."
The condition of the room was overall good. My complaint is for the parking. This is a very big resort but when we came in on Saturday 05/30/15 there was no parking. We had to park in the parking garage which was very far away from our room. A shuttle took us to our building because it was midnight but the next morning we had to walk all the way top get our car. It was not a block away, it was a good 10-15min walk. The next day we didn't wanted to stay out to late with fear we might not find parking. On the day we checked out we unfortunately left something on the fridge but by the time we came back ( 15-20min) the room was still the same but the treats were gone. That was the nail in the coffin. I will not stay in this hotel again and I suggest if you do, do not leave anything valuable around.
Response by Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area
Thank you for your honest review. Parking has been something that we are focusing on improving for our guests and owners. We are glad that our shuttle was able to take you directly to your room. We do have construction going on at the resort currently and we are very excited for these projects to be completed. We definitely apologize that any perishables you left were thrown away. After you check out our Housekeeping team does dispose of anything left in the room and apologized that this occurred not long after you departed. It is unfortunate that you wish not to return to this resort but we hope you do give one of our other properties a chance.
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Guadalupe
"3 night stay"
booked 2 one bedroom apartments.Very spacious,well equipped and comfortable.Resort is very large,and access to only one restaurant was a pity. However,overall,it was good value for money and central for everything Orlando has to offer.London
Response by Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about our Resort. We pride ourselves on the spacious and comfortable rooms we offer. We do offer different restaurant choices at this Resort and do hope you were able to find something. We are located in the middle of the Orlando attractions which makes it easy to explore what Orlando has to offer. Please come back and see us soon!
3 night family trip May 25, 2015
patrick
"$$$$$$"
Slow check in... you get what you expect from a timeshare property. 1 Br deluxe is awesome but pricey
Response by Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are a timeshare resort but do also offer nightly rentals to guests who may need a quick getaway. We are glad you enjoyed our One Bedroom Deluxe Villa as these rooms are one of our most popular villas. We do hope that you stay with us again the next time you are in town. Ariel
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
"Earl"
Good!!!
Response by Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area
Thank you for your kind words! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at our Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa. We invite you stay with us again next time you are in the Orlando area. Ariel
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015