All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here10000 Turkey Lake Rd, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"timeshare"
the stay was great but was unaware about timeshare deal and was a little agravated about pushy sales people
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Really bad service"
The resort was beautiful but the service was horrendous. Our room was not clean when we entered and throughout our stay we made numerous attempts to contact maintenance or housekeeping for certain things, to no avail. Our villa's air conditioning unit did not work (too cold) and customer service was slow and careless.
5 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
James A.
"Vacation"
We had an incredible time will come again and again
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"spring break 2015"
The customer service was excellent I even purchase a time share. All reps took time to answer any questions or concerns
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Nicole T
"Room needs some work but the location is great"
Our first night the bed was the most uncomfortable piece of plywood I've ever slept on. I asked to be moved and without hesitation the staff was perfect. They were apologetic and quick to respond. On the other hand when we first checked in the attendant called over someone to take us to the hospitality Desk. I was thinking that's nice it’s a large place so they are going to tell us about the amenities. Nope--pushy timeshare pitch. You have to literally remove drawers from the builtin to get to the outlets by the bed. Also the shower surround was missing screws and falling apart when you open the shower door. Everything we did was less than a 15 minute drive without traffic issues during spring break week. The shuttle had odd times for us so we didn’t use it. Aside from parking fees driving to any of the sites was a breeze. There were a lot of complaints about parking in the comments I read before we booked. We came and went at all hours of the day and night during our stay and never once couldn’t park at our building. All and all the convenience of the location would convince me to stay there again. It was just so easy to get around to the parks. Oh if you buy tickets from the hotel you could end up waiting in line at the parks. Kennedy has a will call so we walked straight in. SeaWorld didn’t so we had to wait in line over an hour even though we already paid for tickets. Check where the ticket pickup is and consider that when purchasing.
4 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Keep Looking"
I never leave bad reviews, but there really isn't much good to say about this hotel. Unless you plan to stay during the off-season, do not expect any form of customer service. It's a huge complex that was a major project just getting in and out. Everything about it was a hassle from constantly being offered a 'tour' aka 'time share pitch' to being locked out of our room for an hour and a half in the cold at 11:30pm because another family locked the common door from the inside (how is this even possible???) Do yourself a favor and find another place to stay.
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Kristi
"WESTGATE LIES"
PAID 291.00 FOR A TWO BEDRROOM SUITE LOOKS LIKE BACK IN THE 80 TUB HAD HAIR IN THE JACUZZI WHEN YOU CHECK IN THEY WANT YOU TO DO A TOUR DON'T DO IT TAKES TWO TO THREE HOURS AND THEY DON'T GIVE ANY DISCOUNT TICKETS SAME AS FLORIDA RESIDENT THEY SAY THE TOUR WILL TAKE AN HOUR LIES AND THEY DO NOT WANT TO TAKE NO FOR A ANSWER WASTE OF TIME TOOK THE TOUR SUITES LOOK LIKE WHAT I PAID MY MONEY FOR DON'T GO HERE
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Amazing Getaway"
Great. We will return
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Complete disaster meets horrific customer service"
We arrived at 12:30am with our confirmed booking but the hotel was over sold and our room was unavailable. They told us that there was nothing they could do and there was no attempt to help us get another hotel at 1am.
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Kyia
"Vacation"
One of the most relaxing stays we've had in Orlando
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Great place for a family"
Only stayed one night, but place was great. On site smokehouse grill was tasty. Service was fantastic. Will definitely stay again
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Martina
"Our Stay at Westgate"
We really enjoyed it. Had an issue with the front desk concerning getting towels for the pool. My kids forget to get them from the room and we asked if we could get some. They said they would get us some right away. After about 20 minutes, I asked again, they said "They coming with them right now." After about another 20 minutes, still no towels, I went to someone else, and they said the same thing. We're bringing some now." After about another 15 minutes, we went back to the room wet and cold. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay.
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Patrick
"Great time was had"
We totally enjoyed ourselves there was always something going on at the resort that you could particapate in if you chose to. The employees were all very nice and helpful, whether it was answering a question or offering a ride to the pool. The only downfall was the parking and they are building a new ramp which will help tremendously.
7 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Debra
"Bad management."
Our stay was very noisy anytime we were there, not only from guests but cleaning staff.
4 night trip Mar 13, 2015
"Wonderful"
The room we wonderful nice n clean very clean !! Everybody was nice and friendly I would go back anytime !
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
khalila
"under construction"
The hotel was under construction. Parking was a nightmare. They admitted they have more rooms then parking. Getting in and out of parking lot to leave was also cumbersome because of the construction. I feel you should be alerted to any hotel when under construction. Golf carts are everywhere, including the parking spots. Streets are noisy.
4 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Rachelle
"Not worth the money, I even got a deal!!!"
Staff was rude and not very helpful. I asked for towel replacements and I got a garbage bag full of towels. Dirty ones left on the floor. Those gas carts were everywhere! Noisy, smelly and would run you over than to slow down so you could pass and took up need parking spots everywhere! Room was ok, just felt like a cheap place on the beach, but the hotel is not on the beach! Will not go back! Very disappointed! Countless better places to stay in Orlando that here.
2 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Troy
"Westgate not nearly as nice as it appears"
This place is not what it appears. On the surface, this is a great value for a pretty nice looking place. But when you get there, you will quickly realize it should be ranked 1 star at the most. The hotel room access key cards do not work. It took us about 15 minutes to get into the room each and every time, and we know for a fact we were not the only ones having this issue. This becomes extremely inconvenient when bringing luggage up to the room. The maids couldn't even get the key cards to work. The pizza place is supposed to be open till midnight on weekends, but it was closed by 11 for some reason. The restaurant also closes very early. The pool bar closed at 7pm, despite the pool being open until 11. The rooms are decent, but we were missing an iron and didnt realize it until we were getting ready to go out. We called to have one brought up and it took them over an hour. I had to call back twice to see what was going on. We missed our dinner reservation at a really nice place because of it. My bag was also stolen from right outside my room (luckily lost and found had it). It couldnt have been out there for more than 60 seconds and it was gone. Don't leave ANYTHING of value unattended here. They are not secure. Trying to get someone at the front desk or concierge is extremely difficult. Expect to wait on hold for 10-15 minutes just to speak with someone.
4 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"Not what I expected from WestGate"
I'm just glad we only stayed one night. We arrived around 6:30 pm to check-in. Because the resort is so huge, if you don't have a car, you will probably need to wait for a ride to your room, plus they will try to get you to sign up for a tour of the timeshare, so be prepared. The room seemed clean and the balcony was nice. We decided to stay in for dinner so ordered pizza from the restaurant on-site at 8pm. They said it would take an hour, but when it hadn't arrived by 9:15 I called to check on how much longer. They said that our order was ready and there were just 2 more deliveries before ours. However it wasn't until 10pm that our pizza finally arrived! Plus, we ordered 4 Bud Lights but received Budweisers instead, the 2 bottles of water we ordered did not arrive, and of course the pizza was luke-warm at this point. The toiletries were not fresh because when I went to shower in the morning the conditioner bottle was almost empty, and none of us had used it yet. Worst thing was when we were leaving to check out a roach went running across the floor. At check out, we told the employee all of these things. The only thing he was concerned about was the roach. I did not want anything for free (ok, maybe a refund on the beer would have been nice since I don't drink Budweiser, but I never ask for things like that). However, I do feel the employee should have at least attempted to say SOMETHING that would get us to return and give them another try. Very disappointing stay.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Wonderful excellent services
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Gullermo
"Typical Timeshare"
Lots of construction Timeshare property so staff people were very shady and unresponsive on the fees and charges
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
William Robert
Even though they are remodeling the hotel it is still great. We have stated here before and all of the accommodations are wonderful. The construction was well organized and signs were clearly placed to show us where to go.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"Ok"
Everything was ok except for the bed sheets. The fitted sheet did not fit over the mattress and not enough wash cloths. This may seem petty, but the for the price you pay, this should be right!
5 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"First visit was my last visit"
The night manager was very horrible and had a problem with going into our first Room and was in a big help at all
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Johney
"Not a family atmosphere, hidden fees"
The best thing about this hotel is location, close to Universal, lots of restaurants, and Whole Foods. However, definitely not a family vibe, a lot of young singles, and very outdated hotel. Also, there were a couple of unexpected and hidden fees including one $15 required to book and the when I got there they charged me an additional $12 fee for holding my reservation? What is that?! And no one was available to help me with my bags and my room was very far away. I would not stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Tiffany
"Just an OK stay"
Room was clean but dated. Sliding door didn't work and room window next to outside grill so lots of late night noise
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Ok
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great Place to Stay!"
I've visited this hotel many times. Parking is the only thing that needs to be worked on, otherwise this is a great place to stay. They were also doing renovations/additions to the property, so I'm sure this hotel will only get better.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Victoria
"Not designed for Business travel"
Upon arriving we were never notified that the hotel is under major construction. Our room was not ready and so we asked for a recommendation for lunch. Hotel clerk told us to go to Bone Fish Grill so we took a cab to the restaurant to find that it was closed. Difficult to access the convention center (0.9 miles) but each cab ride was 16.00.
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Stella
"Very old rooms"
Very old feeling/looking rooms. We felt very uncomfortable in them!
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Robyn
"Great time"
So amazing
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Highly UNpleased"
We didn't stay. They double booked our room, deactivated or room key, and gave us problems when we requested a refund. BEAUTIFUL hotel! However clerical errors kept us from fully enjoying it.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"great staff"
We booked through hotels.com 30 minutes before arriving and it took us close to 2 hours to get the keys to our room because the reservation wasn't showing. The staff member at the Westgate was great, he stayed on it and apologized profusely and gave us a late checkout due to the inconvenience.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
peter
"Westgate review"
There is not enough parking. When I left at night there was no parking near my unit once I returned.
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
Terrence
"My Getaway"
Very relaxing and nice.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Angelia
"Orlando"
This facility was huge! We were only there for a night so it was a little overkill, but the food and location were wonderful.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
We really enjoyed the night that we stayed, I use to visit as a child with my parents and it's still great. The room cleanliness was good, minus the little hairs in the tub and on the bed, nothing a quick brush off wouldn't clean. Service was awesome, the staff was friendly and welcoming. The location is perfect because, we came for the night to go to the outlets that next morning and make it back home at a decent hour, that went great.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
shakia
"could have been better"
service was super slow it took 30 min to check in. There was hair in the bathtub, they didn't have hand soap or shampoo, but they did have conditioner. there was no where to park either.
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Would've stayed longer"
Just stayed for one night for a disney trip. They staff was extremely helpful. There were so many activities available at the resort, we could've just stayed at the facilities. On the downside, there was a lot of construction on the property but I would certainly consider going back to see the new amenities. Was warned there would be pressure to purchase time-share opportunities but never heard anything at the resort.
1 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2015
Patrick
"Outdated and $$$$"
Good bed, bad pillows. Old shower with lots of calcification, so water goes everywhere but where it should. Outdated hotel with on going construction. Be prepared to pay "resort" fee, that pays for a very lousy pool. At check in they will not give your room key until you hear their sales pitch for time share presentation, really annoying! No transportation to parks or any other location outside their property so, there is a lot of cars coming and going with insufficient parking, prepare to park far from your room. We stayed here because family members were attending a function and had a condo, we will not stay again. More expensive that hotel in Lake Buenavista without any benefits!
2 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Claudia
"Relaxation"
Amazing room
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Neurys
Great stay .. Parking Friday night was a little far from our room.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Myra
"great"
Its was nice just what I was looking for
dana
"Construction madness and non updated room.."
Valentines weekend and it was booked solid. There was no parking, we were back in tone of the last buildings 2200. We had to park at the lobby and get security to drive us to our room because there was no parking anywhere. We also got a non update room. The beds are uncomfortable and the rooms are old. I had to fix the tub in order to use it. They also have a tiny sink in the so called mini kitchen. Only comes with mini fridge, microwave and toaster. This was our 3rd stay in this place and the most unpleasant. We were very unhappy with this stay. Too much construction as well. We stay In A lot of hotels in the orlando area, about 1-2 per month, we will not return to this one anytime soon. It used to be a favorite of ours.
Kimberly
"valentines/birthday for the lady"
Overall the room was fantastic. The location was 20 mins tops from everywhere we wanted to go excluding the traffic. But if I had to find something to complain about, it would be the length of time the jetted tub took to fill up. My girlfriend and I had a great experience there and we highly recommend it
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Ok for price"
It's is very busy hotel and I had a 1st floor room which I thought would be good but it was also by the elevators so I heard everyone all night long walk around. The room are a nice size and it is located close to everything. It's a little out dated but it is a good price. Also parking is an issue at all times.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great rooms! Always our 1st choice"
Always our go to hotel when going to Disney! Probably stayed here 5-8 times now. Not too far from parks, free shuttles & amazing hotel! The jacuzzi tub and large comfy beds are what make the hotel my favorite. We can't find a better deal for this deluxe style room anywhere around! Love westgate ☺️
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Deanna
"Birthday Getaway"
We stay here every year for my girlfriends birthday,its just a nice little getaway place and its close to everything.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Christopher
"great stay minimum parking"
I loved it. There were only two negatives about the while experience. One was the parking was absolutely horrible. I went out to eat and when I came back there was no where to park. I literally had to walk 10 minutes in the cold just to get to my room. Another complaint is that there were hardly any drinks in the vending machines. Out of 8 choices only 2 were available. Other than those things it was absolutely amazing. I go to Orlando quite a bit so if they can fix their parking problem this is the only place I would stay and recomend anyone else to stay at. The rooms were beautiful and comfortable. Just please please fix the parking issues.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Niki's family vacation place"
Love this place..only place my family stay when we are in orlando!
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015