All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here12118 Turtle Cay Circle, Orlando, FL, 32836, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Still Waiting on my deposit"
It's been 2 weeks and I still have not received my $100 deposit back yet.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Kristine
"Florida trip"
Complimentary upgrade, friendly staff, no complaints
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
Anthony
"Excellent stay, nice resort, good value"
Got an amazing price for this resort. The villas was a small suite on the second floor with a kitchen living room and spacious bathroom. The price was fantastic and about 20 minutes driving distance to Disney World. The condition of the room was fantastic, I will definitely stay here next time I come to Orlando. The moisturiser was top notch.
2 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
"Great for families"
Loved the hotel
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Denise
"Better than you will think :)"
I had a great stay!
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised"
Pleasantly surprised with a great quality room at a resort at $75 available at the last minute
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Gene
"Midway between universal and disney, good location"
We had a pretty good experience. They were happy to provide us with what we needed for our stay including nice beach towels, kitchen necessities, etc. Kids liked the pools. Staff were friendly. Room was bigger than we expected, slept comfortably with 3 adults and 3 children.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Great price. Great room."
My boyfriend stayed here before we checked into a Disney resort, and were by far more pleased with Grande Villas.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
"stay"
From check-in to check-out, this was a great experience.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Best in a long time"
All i can say THEE BEST Clean. Great pool , a lots of entertaiments
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
vacation lover
"Unexpected but amazing"
This place was awesome! You feel like you're staying in a friend's condo when you're actually at a resort. My girlfriend and I got a studio which was actually a small 1 bedroom apartment with a HUGE bathroom. The unit was updated and really nice. The only downfall of this place is no room service but who cares? You're on vacation, get out of your room and have fun! I will definitely stay here next time we visit Orlando.
3 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
brett
"Great for Families"
Everything was great but you should pay for your Wi Fi. 4.99 per a day or around $20 per a week.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Raad
This resort is fabulous! The staff is very friendly, the room was exceptionally clean, the beds, pillows and linens were very high quality & slept very good, the amenities (including pools, spas, mini-golf & onsite store/restaurant) were wonderful! We will definitely be staying here again the next time we make a trip to Orlando!!!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Love this hotel!!!"
We love this hotel! My husband and I were celebrating our one year wedding anniversary in Disney. The hotel Staff were very nice and even left balloons, a card, and a bottle of champagne by our door on the day of our anniversary! However there were two things I think need to change at this hotel. One, they charge for internet which is bad enough but they use an out side company who you have to give a credit card number to and also install a program on to your computer to be able to use the internet. Two they have a sales team that are really pushy. They just try too hard to sell you time shares. It's just too much while I'm trying to have a relaxing vacation. but we really do love this hotel and plan on going back when we go back to Disney. If they made these 2 changes this hotel would be the best in town.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
It was fine for the weekend.
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"I love this resort"
This resort is the best I have been in a looooong time!!! I love the decoration, the pool, big rooms, etc, etc. Great resort and well equiped!! I woul like my own home will look like this beautiful resort. Thanks!!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Elisabeth
"Awesome stay!"
Very spacious two-room suite that had a full kitchen with everything you need to cook and eat there. We were shocked at how large the suite was. The pool areas were very nice too as there were two pool areas on the immediate premises and another across the street. We would definitely return to this resort.
4 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great hotel!!"
Clean, modern room and large bathroom!! Friendly staff. Nice amenities. Walgreens pharmacy in front of hotel and other plazas. But the only negative thing is $100 deposit for the room which they tell you at checked and will return after 2-3 business days.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Mirta
"Very nice hotel."
Has a large swimming pool, directly across from Disney entrance. Wonderful staff and very clean.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Ann
"Pleased to stay"
We were in town on a three day business trip and chose the Grande Villas based upon its proximity and ratings within our price range. We used an ultraviolet light to inspect the rooms. They were spotless. The kitchenette was well stocked with appliances/utensils for a group of four. The king sized bed was comfortable. The bath had ample towels and toiletries. The hair dryer worked. The only criticism is that the water closet needed a brighter light bulb. There is a small convenience store on site stocked with most of the A-list forgottables and indulgences. Within easy walking distance there is a major grocery store, a pharmacy, and a variety of restaurants and we felt safe walking to them. We would not hesitate to stay there again.
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
Carl
"Staying here again"
We stayed for two days, I really enjoyed the condo, we had a view of the pool and everything we needed as well, will def stay here again while visiting orlando. felt like a home away from home. The guest service was very helpful as well.
2 night trip Dec 11, 2014
Kristi
"Winter Get-a -Way"
Stay was good and relaxing.The only problem we had was that the hot water in our unit was lukewarm. Plenty of stores and restaurants in area. It was good value for the money- If the water was hot I'd have given them all 5"s.
8 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
Maryanne
"Always a fun stay."
It is such a nice relaxing hotel. The rooms are nice an clean and it feels like your on vacation staying there.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Easy, relaxing and near to prime locations"
Overall a very satisfying experience. I would recommend it for families who was easy access to Disney, Seaworld and Aquatica.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Harsh
"Nice ammenties and excellent location"
Innitially there was a bad smell in the room due to excess of humidity but got better after keeping the room openned for fresh air for a while
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Marcelo
"Holiday Break"
Loved it will be back in spring.
6 night trip Dec 8, 2014
Paula
"Decent Apartment"
This is more of an apartment-rental experience. Clean, but a bit dated.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
josh
"Excellent place"
We had a great experience with this hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"Moderate place"
Be warned they try to talk you into a breakfast to buy a timeshare. Facilities itself are moderate and we have found this to be the best price for condo and location in the area. Our second stay this time. All was well except for the ants in the bathroom.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
wdw passholder
"Large place"
Front desk nice. Nice pools. Volcano pool is not heated, but others are. Winn Dixie is right around corner. Nice kitchen. Room decor is older. Furniture ripping. Dishwasher barely works. Huge place to stay. Central locality to all parks. We would recommend!
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
We were very pleased. All the hotel employees were pleasant, we had easy access to Disney and many restaurants. The room was clean had everything we needed. We would definitely go back and recommend it to our family and friends.
3 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
kenneth
"high energy three day Disney trip. basically sleep"
good, liked extended ck in hours 24hr staff. very close to Disney. shopping abounds
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"best place to stay"
excellent special when you have children is like you are and your own home , close to everything
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Isabel
"Very nice facility with a few exceptions"
The ceiling fan was too loud, blades were uneven while trying to sleep. The clock with alarm capacity was nice, except actual time on clock was off by a couple hours. I asked front desk for a wake up call, but never received it. Thankfully I had no trouble getting up on time for a business conference. I was impressed by size of rooms and all the space. I would definitely bring my family. I liked that the washer/dryer was free. I asked for a iron and ironing board when I first checked in and both were delivered within a half hour.
2 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"A riot going on!"
Unfortunately there was a party in our building that got rapidly out off control. Hotel security did nothing. The police did not show and quiet it until 3-4 hours after it started. I mentioned it during check out, naturally they down played it. I basically had no sleep that night. I was extremely disappointed in the response! Cars were squealing tires in the parking lot all night. People screaming, hollering and fighting all night long!I was waiting for gun fire. Which I am sure happened off sight as a continuance of many fights!
4 night trip Dec 4, 2014
"Our Stay Was Just What We Wanted!"
The hotel was very up to date and nice. The location was great. The room was fine for just the two of us for a long weekend stay. The Staff was kind and friendly. We will be back.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
donna
"Great place, close to everything"
Great room, great staff, everything was great about the hotel, rates were affordable and very clean
"Not What I expected"
First off, this place is a timeshare, not a hotel so prepare to be bombarded by phone calls to be invited to a presentation so they can sell you timeshares instead of let you actually have a vacation. You would think this would be mentioned somewhere on Expedia but nope, nowhere! My first "No thank you" when they called me on my cell phone call wasn't enough, nor was my "no thank you" when I checked in so expect to be called in your room and get called again to stay again with them on some future stay. Second, and this is not completely Expedia's fault, it's mine for not reading more carefully, but you DO NOT get free Internet or breakfast. That said, the deli on site is not bad and the guy working there was very good at his job. Very polite, cheerful, and quick to make a few minor substitutions per my request on my meal that I ordered. The pools are ok, I just didn't have a chance to use them. There is also a hot tub at each pool, another perk that many hotels don't have so I have to give credit there. A few comments to add would be: -Ceiling fans in room are a bit wobbly due to what I believe was improper installation. -The microwave is TINY but located in a space adequately able to accommodate a normal microwave. - Buildings are a little coated in algae in some areas but maybe that was just my building. - There's a "Volcano pool" which I had seen photos of somewhere but that's actually across the street at another place. - Hard to find registration desk.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"VERY NICE HOTEL TO STAY LIKE YOUR OWN HOME"
Very happy is good for families with small kids is like your own house quiet, private and close to everything
Isabel
"wish the entire vacation was stayed here"
only stayed for one night but wish I'd stayed the entire vacation there. It was such a great place very comfortable an amazing amenities. Staff was great and helpful can't wait to go back again
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
joseph
Was a great place to stay while visiting disney. Enjoyed the pool and amenities during the day and disney at night.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Into the woods"
Plenty of room. Cleanliness a10. Just so cozy. Definitely. Will. Visit. Again Lenny
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Leonard
"5 star..never stayrd anywhere so great"
Enjoyed the kids game room. The jacuzzi or hot tubs were my biggest guilty pleasure. The gym was nice. Did a good workout! The pool was huge and i enjoyed watching an outdoor 90 inch tv by the pol!
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Sheeba
"great value"
i can't really speak for a lot of the resorts amenities since we only used the room for sleeping and showering but the condo was spacious, well stocked with the usual kitchen supplies, W/D etc. the room was spotless and tastefully furnished. check in/out was easy and overall with the price we got on hotels.com was a no brainer place to stay when compared to a hotel room. close enough to down town disney. no shuttle to disney world which was no issue for us.
2 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
Anne
"Great for families, good for themepark goers!"
A great place for a family vacation, we came here as a bunch of adults on a Disney get away... There are lots of kids activities and some things for grown ups, but we mostly spent the time here asleep. The rooms are a bit dated, but cute. We had a suite with 1 king and 2 twins... the room with the twins was clearly set up to be a small kids room (cute sailboat art above each bed, bright colors etc), which was quaint, and again great for traveling families, but we had two 30 year old guys in there... kinda funny. The pools are all heated, and there was a mini golf course. There was dishsoap and other kitchen sundries provided free of charge which was great. We mostly liked how close the hotel was to the theme parks, and how relaxed the atmosphere was. I'd definitely stay here again.
4 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
Halley
"Ok"
We arrived a little early (3:30). Check in is at 4:00, so our rooms weren't quite ready. Understandable. I was told they would call me as soon as our rooms were ready. An hour went by and no call so I went back in to check. Rooms still weren't ready. I thought since we were waiting I would speak to the concierge about getting some tickets to a park. Because I didn't have a key to the room they wouldn't help me. Even though I had been in their lobby 3 times and they knew I was just waiting for our rooms. Finally at around 5:00 I begged for some information as my baby was getting restless, we had been traveling all day and just wanted to go to our room. I spoke with Helen who was great. She actually got on the phone in front of me, which I was told they had been doing all along and she had us in all 3 of our rooms within 15 minutes. The floors in our room had clearly not been vacuumed for a while so I didn't dare let my baby crawl on the floor. Later that evening we tried to watch some tv, but it didn't work. We called maintenance and they told us someone would be there within 10 minutes to help us. An hour later, after not seeing anyone, I called again. They told me they would call and send someone up. 40 minutes later they finally showed up. The maintenance guy was really nice and fixed our tv within about 15 minutes. In our situation, traveling with a 6 month old and trying to get everything booked for extended family, I was not very pleased overall.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Super"
Great
3 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
Wallace
"hotel location"
I had a great time at the Grande Villas Resort. I will definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Nov 21, 2014
Jermaine
"Great location."
Room was wonderful...location great. Only con was no hot water for showers.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Margie
"Quiet hotel 2 miles from Downtown Disney"
We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite. Bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was large and modern. Kitchen and sitting areas were a little small, but worked for us. All kitchen appliances and utensils were in the suite. The Staff was very welcoming and not too pushy when we told them that we did not want to sit through a sales meeting. It was very convenient to all of the major Florida theme parks. It was quiet. Near many good restaurants and grocery stores.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014