All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America
101 North Ocean Drive, Hollywood, FL, 33019, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.7
    2.8
    2.3
"Shower sucked no internet room poorly maintained"
Too expensive for what you get.would not do it again
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
claudia
"Fine if you're on spring break and don't mind."
Complained that the gas stove had been left on in my room, staff couldn't have cared less. The manager's response was, uh I'll make a note of it, don't know what you want us to do. I asked for a discount at least for the danger and the headache I got. They all but laughed in my face. Trash can labeled Used Towels overflowing with dirty yellow ragged towels was at the reception desk as well. Gross, ugly place that would only be acceptable to someone on spring break getting wasted and not caring where they passed out.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Emily
"very ordinary"
entrance seemed deserted, no onone at counter, ery dangerous for a single female or any person alone at night
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
raymond
"Needs work done"
Room was ok ,it wasnt really ocean view hotel is run down
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"should have done more research"
Needed to get a couple hours of sleep to get back on the road but rooms where old, sheets where dirty and just did not feel comfortable staying there if you just need a cheap place to stay for a night it might be worth it!!!
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
ryan
Hotel was nice to be as old as it is.
2 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
lionel l
"Nast room"
It was very uncomfortable no good tvs we have to pay to park everyday and the rooms are very old an out dated
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
rashard
"mendoza"
Every year I travel somewhere at least 3 times at year and so far this was the first time I have to pay for parking. Other than that it was ok.
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
"hollywood beach resort"
Nice pool and beach great restaurants and shops
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Duane
"This place is a dis functional dump."
Everything is horrible from the condition of the roon, to the extra $10 per day "resort fee", which the place is a ghetto, and the extra $25 they nail you for to park. The shower sprays everywhere but down. you couldn't pay me to ever stay there again. Beds are hard and small It's an outdated dump.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
ken from Dallas
"It was just okay…."
No wifi, that was the worse.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Third world country"
Felt like I was in a third world country. Blah blah blah blah
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
d
Checking was a little bit slow but it was very nice
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
Sonia
"not satisfied"
not satisfied at all staff does not much about hotel pecially the guy at the front desk
1 night business trip Nov 28, 2014
Christopher
"This is not a 3 Star , it's 2 Star Old Hotel !"
Very old Hallway Carpet , Smell bad in hallways , old building, old elevator , no one care about commen Area !!
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
alisaleh
"Don't stay here"
Please get a room at a differant place. The curtains were ripped and more dust than I have ever seen. The beds and pillows are not comfortable and the TV is from your Great Grandmothers place. Had I know it was this bad I would have slept in my car. Usually I am very kind with reviews. Stay away.
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
"Very old 2 star Hotel , !"
Very very old 2 star Hotel Do not book the petit studio room at all , it's worst Room ever u can get ! Very very old carpet in hall way and most of the room and hallway smell so bad !! You pay what you get for $60 !
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
alisaleh
"Beach Resort - Old Hotel | Great Service & Staff"
Nice Hotel near next to the beach but outdated. Great Staff
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Kenny
"Boo"
To make a long list of complaints short -This hotel COMPLETELY SUCKED .
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Awesome"
It was wonderful. The room didn't have the view we wanted but it was still great. The room was clean and the staff was friendly.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
"Friendly big hotel-confused by 2 owners"
The hotel staff was very accommodating. It was very confusing because 2 companies split the ownership....therefore, there are 2 front desk check in areas depending on which part of the hotel made the reservations. Half off the rooms are with 1 owner and half with the other. There were shops at the main level for convenience, and a cure restaurant out back. We are at the restaurant the last night of our stay and the staff was helpful and welcoming. They accidentally put my husband and I in the wrong room but one call to the front desk and a small upgrade fee put us on the 8th floor pent house (PH-1). It was well worth the money. We had an amazing view and it was so quiet and roomy. There was a king size bed in a separate room with a full bath and another half bath down the hall by the full kitchen, dining and living area. It was very helpful knowing that only one of the three elevators went to the pent house floor. Thank you for that tip! I was running the Color Run 5K in Miami, which was the reason for the visit. My husband played many rounds of golf while I was shopping with friends. The hotel staff was quick to recommend strip malls and golf courses in the surrounding area which was very sweet. They also allowed a late check out, so I could clean up after the race before hitting the road back to Key West. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to others and will happily stay there again.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Candace
awesome Its the only hotel I go to in the are. Never disappoints.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Hotel is full of welfare recipients"
Went to the hotel. It was late...rough neighborhood ....The hotel lobby representative sent us next door to check in.....when we came back to the lobby the hotel had a security guard and a security door to get to the elevators...............the hotel itself had large rooms but the AC was portable and very noisy................I would not recommend this hotel to anyone
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Ed
"Great value, exceptional staff"
My husband and I stayed here for a night after returning from our 8 day cruise. Cab fare from terminal is about $40 to the hotel and the staff allowed us to check in early. They also let us store our luggage behind the desk so we could walk on the boardwalk, use the hotel pool or do whatever we planned on doing. It was wonderful not to have to lug around our luggage while we went out and toured. Once we were able to check into our room, we were surprised how nice the room was despite the fact that we paid less than what a meal would cost the two of us to have at a mediocre restaurant. There is an extra resort fee you need to pay upon check in but again it was worth it. The building is attached to a mall which has a few stores in it which was nice. We enjoyed this hotel and would definitely stay here again. Every room is a mini studio equipped with everything but a stove. This room had everything we needed and we decided we could stay here at a future date for an extended amount of time and be very comfortable here. The staff was exceptionally friendly and went out of their way to make us happy. They even let us store our luggage after check out due to the fact that we had a nighttime flight out. Our overall opinion of the hotel is excellent! The building is not new but it is in great condition. Thank you to the staff for a great stay, we will return again soon.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
cathy
"resort fl"
Not bed
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
juyun
"Very bad hotel, old, Its falling apart in peaces"
I was especting something more , The hotel look and feel like 1980 with The pass of The years and dont have a paint Job or remodeling
andres
"On a beach."
The only good thing about this hotel is that it is on a beach. Other than that - it smells like cigarettes and is old. We have an assumption that there were bed bugs in our room...
Goda
"Don't stay here!"
This is the worst hotel I have ever seen! I've stayed at cleaner hotels in third world countries. Expedia should do a review on all hotels it offers. Last time booking with this company! Pathetic!!
"Great Hotel right on the beach"
My room was Great.. However my husband was not impressed with his room a week later
Andrea
"Hotel close to the beach but disappointing."
This was a very nice hotel right on the beach great view, however, walking into it I was very disappointed. The cleanliness of the hotel was absolutely horrible, it looked like no one mopped or even tried to wipe down anything, hair was all over the place. I had to lay down a towel in the shower just to be able to feel ok about showering and did my best not to touch anything. After I finally complained it looked a little better the next day but still not great. Wouldn't revisit it due to how disgusting it was. Also the staff was not very helpful at all, called down to the front desk about places nearby that would deliver food and after being transferred twice still no answer, was told maybe "dominos or papa johns"...Very disappointed in the hotel.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Joshua
"the worse"
a lot of noise, we cant sleep, no parking lot
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
NIKY
"Hotel needs renovation-Great beach location"
Front desk staff abrasive. Wi-Fi does not work, portable A/C unit in room. Parking is not on premises have to pay extra. NO PARKING for RV or truck with trailer. Will not stay there again. Not Hotel.com normal quality.
3 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"Only thing good is the beach and the view!"
After driving around trying to find the hotel entrance, I was "greeted" by a very rude valet who said I could not park my vehicle in front of the hotel. I told him I am checking in and he warned me that if the vehicle got hit he was not responsible. Great welcome!!! Then I enter to see hotel registration and am told that this is the entrance to the rooms but not to register. Ok from there I go over only to wait 5 minutes at the desk and there is no one. I am finally checked in and had to ask where I am supposed to park. From there I get to my floor to be greeted by a nasty smell. Room was ok but no guide to any hotel activities or guide. I then went wandering for the ice machine to find it was broken.I was on the 4th floor, only other was 7th. In the mean time my husband has been waiting at the airport for the shuttle. I made two calls and even gave driver his phone #. I called again and he said he could not find him only to find out that he had never bothered to call him! From there it was hair in the bathtub.The room had not been dusted for a long time.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"The spirit airlines of hotels"
Additional fees everywhere. Want to park? 15$ per overnight. Want to check in? 10$ "service fee". I only stayed one night but I'm guessing there are other surprises out there. No wi-fi in room, only in a cramped little lobby. I asked for a wake-up call that never came. Once you're there you understand the big discounts.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"This hotel screams for room renovations."
I arrived late, my room was available, stuff was away from their desk, had to wait a few minutes for someone sleepy to appear, to send me to the building next door to check in only to return to the first building to go up into my room. That felt as an unecessary extra step to take. Room is kept in best condition an old room can be held in but definitely needs a lot of renovations! It's rated 2.7 stars/ it's is a 2-2.5 stars hotel.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Anna/ New York
"no no no"
This hotel/half mall is fron the 20s looks great from outside even the hallways are like and hotel from the movies .. once you open your room door everything changes .. old furniture (even tho my recipt says freshly renew room ) then on the ocean view the only view you get its an ugly gray ceiling .. first hotel you have to sign to get ugly decolorated and old towels ..defenitely not comming back never again
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
iva
"Hollywood"
It wasn't a bad place. We asked for a handicap accessible room and the bathroom was to small for a wheelchair. There were no pictures anywhere in this suite.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
sonny
"Are you serious!"
What could go wrong....did! Closet door continuously fell off track. Room door had to be lifted by handle to close door. Refrigerator did not work. Bed broke. A/C not wired to regulate temperature, just on or off. No wifi in room, so you had to go to the lobby of the adjacent building for internet service. Etc....etc....etc!
4 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Rusty
Great staff. Clean and comfortable. Close to beach. Will definitely use them again.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
fidelis
"Mold rust"
Asked housekeeper for towel not her hotel even though rm next door.hab to go to different lobby .two card keys had to carry. Had to put shirt on per secutity rvu kidfing mr HORRIBLE..PAY TO PARK. .
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"yay"
It was nice.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Noelby
"Convenient, but worn."
I was fascinated by this old hotel and its history. You can tell that in its day, it was the gem of this beach. Today, it is worn out and old. It needs some major love. Still, I found the staff friendly. My sheets and towels were clean. The A/C worked great. For the rate, I didn't expect much more and was happy that it wasn't less. I was not happy about having to pay to park. This was $15 a day, plus the resort fee of $10 a day. Still cheaper than most so I saved money, but it would have been nice to have been given a pass to use during my stay when I checked in. I read they are about to do a big renovation there and I'm looking forward to going back and seeing what they do. There's so much potential for this to be what it once was in its day!
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Not what you expect on a resort"
The wireless only works on a little area literally next to the small lobby (the second one, because for some reason there are two), no wireless on any room! Hot tub was off even during operation hours, the 'Mall' inside the hotel consists basically on 2-3 stores and all the rest are closed.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Julio
"Good from outside, not so good from inside"
It's a historic place, so it requires some remodeling big time... Bathrooms are the main concern. Another - vent system is pretty old and you can smell an odor from it. Mall downstairs mostly closed. From good things - it is right on the beach, you have kitchen and all necessary amenities, close to the restaurants, bars and public transport, staff is very nice and helpful. If you are planning to spend a lot of time outside - this hotel would be a good choice, if you prefer luxury - go to different place.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Julia
For the price, this was the best hotel we stayed at in the Ft lauderdale-Miami area, it was right next to the beach, the pool was clean and well maintained with a nice hot tub, I didnt have any issues with our stay. However we where there on Monday and it seemed like there was nothing to do and nothing close by to do. Also giving it a 4 out of 5 because we have to pay for parking, which was consistent throughout our trip in the Miami area, but for a hotel not centrally located in Miami I was hoping for free parking. Other than that we had an excellent stay and would recommend it.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Bad Kitchen"
Every room has a kitchen. In the afternoon when the cooking starts, the smell in the hallways is horrible. Later it creeps in your room and you have to go out for fresh air.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Convenient location ..and a bad decision."
To start it took me two trips from the 7 floor to an adjacent building ...yeah...it seems my reservation was not belong to the front desk inside of the hotel..to change the cards to be able to open the room.( twice)..the security guy make me to do a line to swipe my card when another guest already open the security doors and he was seen me going back and forth several times with my luggage and room key issues..this is not a hotel for a romantic getaway..its only convenient for those passing around or long stays ..the service is poor and almost no exist..the hotel looks like in need of some TLC..many issues to number..I will be back only if in the future I need like the convenience of cooking my own meals..beside that even the view is not worth it..I paid for an ocean-view..I got partial ocean plus looking to the ugliness of the roof...I suppose you get what you paid for..
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
lalymoji
"Budget Vacation"
This hotel is located on an abandoned mall that have seen better days and now sits practically empty on a beautiful beach. The ground floor reminds me of Atlantic City (never have been there), but I didn't see any unsavory characters. The hotel is dated, but the room was nice. This place is going to disappear very soon (there is too much grow in So. FL to allow this situation to last), so go and have a very cheap stay on a beautiful US beach!
8 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"Great location, terrible accommodations."
I booked a king single and arrived to a full double, which was fortunate because one of the beds broke the first night. The room was visually dated, but the kitchenette was appropriately stocked. The hotel itself had a funky smell and the carpet was disgusting. The downstairs area that led to boardwalk and pool was spooky and deserted, especially at night. One night my key didn't work and the receptionist was very rude and unapologetic regarding my inconvenience. This "resort" needs a major update!
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Jae
"Bad experience"
I think the people are very rude, especially the black girl at the door she ask you all the time for the key I like you in jail its ridiculous you don't even feel sometimes like you in a hotel plus the elevators are always out of service its crazy
2 night trip Sep 21, 2014