All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
21 S Fort Lauderdale Beach BlvdFort LauderdaleFL33316United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Good internet service
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
"Disappointing stay"
I feel the on line listing was misleading. I reserved a balcony room which clearly showed an ocean view. Instead I got a view of the inner harbor which is pretty but not what was expected. Also it was too hot in the afternoon to sit out and too cold in the morning.
2 night romance trip Apr 8, 2016
"Spring Break Hot Spot!"
Stayed at the Marriott Beach Place Tower prior to going on a 10 day Caribbean cruise. The hotel is very nice. Clean with most amenities. No restaurant within the hotel so if that is a factor, try another hotel. There are restaurants within walking distance. Keep in mind that if you travel there mid March like we did, the hotel and the surrounding area was inundated with College kids on Spring break! It was quite the site!
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2016
"Nice but no fun, strict, slow and bad service."
The hotel was nice and great location but besides that stay wasn't that enjoyable. Booked it for a friends bachelor party. Had a hard time because we were only allowed to have one vehicle in hotel parking so my friends had to keep both their cars downstairs where it cost them $25 a night instead of $14. The hotel was also very difficult getting around. To go almost anywhere you had to have the room key and they made us wear these ridiculous orange wristbands felt like I was on a high school field trip. We couldn't even bring anyone else back to the hotel pool that were not staying with us because security were checking for wristbands. Then around 5 pm when we went to the pool bar it looked as if it was open but we couldn't get any service, even asked someone if it was open and said they weren't sure. Gave a very uncomfortable feeling. The only way to get to your room is the elevator and it was insanely slow. For the price I paid $425 for the night no way was it worth it. Would of rather stayed at a cheaper not as nice but far more welcoming hotel.
1 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2016
"Night out"
Just wanted a night out away from home. The hotel room was even more than I expected. spacious, comfortable and clean. Totally worth the price. Would definitely go back.
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2016
Marcia
Had a great time, did not need to rent a car was in walking distance of everything. Room was clean and balcony overlooking the ocean was the best.
7 night romance trip Feb 23, 2016
Kenneth
"Stay in luxury, party like college on strip."
The hotel took care of all of our needs. Annie in the morning answered all questions about the area. The front desk staff was WONDERFUL. It had become very busy around lunch on Monday when I was trying to print my boarding pass and a young man in a light blue sweater helped us reactivate our keys. Pointed me in the direction of the computers and suggested a great spot for lunch. We will be back. The Location can't be beat.
1 night trip with friends Feb 29, 2016
"Amazing!"
Wedding weekend with family and friends! Location is perfect, staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay again!
3 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
Stacy
"Great hotel if not for elevators"
This hotel was outstanding. Staff was great, hotel had everything we needed and more. Only downfall was their elevator system. You went nowhere fast! Constantly people waiting for elevator.
3 night romance trip Feb 11, 2016
Rodney A
Didn't have a beach view which was unexpected
5 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Bobbi
"Love this place"
Awesome hotel. Great location. Easy access to the beach.easy walking to shops and restaurants.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
"only three stars because of view and surroundings"
Overall good for short stay, good concierge recommendations and take them! The area is very desolate with many closed businesses and vacant properties. For consideration, all ocean front balconies have view of the rooftops of businesses in front and "frontage" is the main ocean drag that must be crossed to reach the beach. Marriott does do a good job of keeping the hotel surroundings clean in an undesirable area of FLL
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2015
Lauren
"Nice, but hard to find"
We arrived early and had to wait until 4:00 for a room. VERY DIFFICULT to find the hotel-- there is no presence on the street and no signage to lead you to the lobby. We spent a half hour trying to figure out how to get to the hotel from where our cab dropped us. There must be some way to connect the hotel to the street level that isn't just through the garage or poorly marked from the shopping mall.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Lynda
Great hotel on the beach, very courteous and friendly staff. Facilities all excellent. Only negative is parking it's a bit of a hassle, but once you get adjusted to it, it's OK. Don't bother with the mall attached it's very run down.
5 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
Not Provided
"One Night Stay"
Stayed for one night, great location. Great views no matter what. Service was good. Parking garage was confusing but I finally figured it out. Checkout time is 10am, seems early. Everyone checks out at the same time.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
In for business meeting, stayed one night. Staff was very friendly and very helpful. My room was very comfortable.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
We stay here every time we go to Fort Lauderdale. The people are wonderful and it's very convenient to restaurants and shopping. Even if it's raining you can go to a bar/restaurant without even getting wet. The beach is right across the street and the pool is very nice. If you don't feel like dressing to go anywhere you can get food/drinks by the pool. I highly recommend this hotel.
2 night trip with friends Oct 28, 2015
Kathryn
"Honeymoon"
Everything was great, only downfall was the whirlpool needs a deep cleansing of the jets
2 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
Ebony
"a little stay-cation get away"
We are local to Fort Lauderdale and rented a 2 bedroom suite for a friend's birthday.... We were able to get a late checkout and even remain on premises for the day after checkout to enjoy the pool and other amenities.... The staff was courteous and friendly!! It was a beautiful day!!
1 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
Brandine
Had a great stay, wonderful ocean view and really enjoyed the pool and restaurants.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2015
"Ft Lauderdale Marriott"
Good hotel, convenient well kept. 3 plus to 4 stars. In a busy area of the beach.
2 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
Ross
"Stay away from 'Owner Owned' Marriott Hotel"
MARRIOT’S BEACHPLACE TOWERS is an ‘owner owned’ hotel. We could only get one ocean view room out of two, and 3rd floor only if we wanted to be on the same floor. The rooms were very clean, housekeeping very friendly and nice. HOWEVER, the so called intercostal view room was right over the parking structure and faced a busy, noisy street. The ocean view room had an almost closed in balcony which took away from the view and made the room very dark. The front office told me, that was all they had available for us, because the ‘owners’ were occupying the upper floors and ocean view rooms. We were also told that the rooms were newly remodeled which was not the case on the third floor. Both rooms looked old, very used, shaggy and dated. Maybe hotels.com might want to check into this and mention to the consumer, that for an off season, mid week stay, less attractive rooms only, are available!
3 night family trip Sep 30, 2015
Ruth
Parking costs extra and is difficult.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
"Exceptional!"
Outstanding service at the front desk and on the floors. Bed exceptionally comfortable. We had a full villa (full kitchen, washer/dryer, living room, jacuzzi tub and separate shower) which allowed us to eat simply and healthily. Great pool and multiple areas for television viewing, relaxing. Towels and chairs available to go to the beach right across the street. An amazing stay in Ft. Lauderdale!
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
"Love the hotel"
My experience was great love the place and the works was very friendly.i can't wait to go back next year.
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
ana h
Excellent business getaway...only issue is parking.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
"Extended stay in luxury"
2 Day Stay which I extended to 3 because of the beauty of the property. Only issue with it is the parking, 5 story public parking which Marriott utilized the top 2 levels for hotel guests only. It is not convenient, and walking from the parking garage to the hotel/and or/attached mall late at night is intimidating. I did however see a security guard (one) all nights walking in the garage.
2 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
"Marriott beach place"
Loved it. Only thing is that they are real annoying when it's check out time. Other than that the place is great.
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
Camille
"Perfect Location."
Hotel was actually a time share property. It was very nice and clean and comfortable with a fantastic view. It was in a great location with restaurants and stores with in a short walk. The only issues I had was finding the entrance and check in. It took a while at the front desk but the gentleman that checked me in was extremely friendly and helpful which made up for the wait. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2015
ROBERT
"Nice hotel close to the beach..."
Nice hotel but because it's a vacation club there is no hotel resturant or room service however located right above 24 hour cvs, lots of restaurants in walking distance (recommend H20 which is right across the street) and some bars (which may be loud at night if you are on the ocean side and like to keep your balcony door open (pretty quiet once you close the balcony door)... Staff was very friendly... You don't really need a car as there is nightlife all along ft Lauderdale blvd and the hop on hop off trolley stops right in front of the hotel ($3 for the day)...I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
Tiffany
"Great spot don't need a car"
We went for a 4 night getaway 6 of us all friends 3 shared a 2 bedroom villa which was great. And the other 2 had a 1 bedroom villa which was awesome to I'd rather the ocean side but a lot of owners of the Marriott Vacation condos where in town. It is centrally located everything rite outside your door.
4 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
"Great.."
Beautiful view, very helpful staff. First class experience.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
lee
"Marriott Short Stay"
We stayed for only 2 nights but enjoyed every moment of the one bedroom villa. I wish our stay was longer. Resort is extremely clean. Front desk is very professional. Pool area was beautiful. Villa was larger than I expected. The area is a perfect vacation getaway with a very nice beach, variety of restaurants and tons of shopping.
2 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Ann
"Labor Day Staycation"
I didn't realize that this was a timeshare facility and not truly a hotel...other than a front desk for checking in and daily housekeeping service, this property had no other features of a hotel, such as room service, bellman to assist with bags, valet or concierge.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Great place"
Once you get the parking figured out ,it is a great place to stay,everything is very close.
2 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Jerry
"Good Location on the Strip"
We booked an OCEAN FRONT VILLA. However reservations decided to give us a waterway view. :(( The facilities were crowded (small Pool). No in house restaurant or bar. However you can walk to nearby strip with dozen of bars and restaurants so we were pleased. The CVS on the corner comes in handy for all your needs. I would book directly through the hotel rather than expedia. Also, we were charged additional fees for parking the first and last day. After check out at 10 a.m. we walked down to the strip to have breakfast and the garage attendant said we took too long after check out~!!! That is absurb!
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Anniversary
"Great hotel with the accommodations of home"
The hotel room was really nice. The villa had washer & dryer, oversized balcony and full kitchen with dining table & living room. I was completely disappointed when all I saw was a drawbridge and the harbor. I would have paid a lot less for a different room if I would have know that the pictures displayed by Expedia where NOT the room I was paying for. I chose this room based on the pictures provided on Expedia because I wanted an ocean view. Yet I didn't even have a partial ocen view. Completely disappointed in Expedia
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
Lala
"WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN"
As we arrived to hotel with 2 small children age 6mo and 2 years old, we were told to wait till room for 2 hours more so the room will be ready. Before we go to our room this hotel asked us to put the credit card down for security deposit of $300 after we paid for the room in full via expedia and now we have to pay another $300 for deposit this was ridiculous. We paid the deposit got the keys and was told that the room we booked was no longer available so they put us in a less value room with nearly any windows and bad smell. This was the worst hotel we ever stayed at, from management to the room condition, and everything else. I will not record this to family with small children. this is not kids friendly place.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
Jacob
Excellent!
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Cecily
"Melt in your mouth!!!"
What a super nice place n had everything we wanted n more. I would definitely recommend this hotel
2 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Very good , good location .
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Great Hotel but Horrible Elevators..."
Overall a nice hotel, however our room wasn't ready until an hour after the 4:00 check in time. They gave us two drink vouchers which was nice, but I would have rather been able to relax and take a shower after an eight hour drive. Check out is earlier than many hotels at 10:00 am. I requested a one hour later check out but the staff said they weren't allowing late check outs. After I explained that I hadn't been able to check in until an hour after I arrived at 4:00 pm, she relented and said we could have an extra half our to check out (10:30 am). This alone wasn't that bad, but the hotel elevators were so slow that I literally waited 15 minutes for an elevator to come to the floor. At one point, it actually kept skipping my floor. The joke among the guests waiting was that it would be faster to crawl up 12 flights of stairs.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
"So worth it!"
Impromptu getaway.......so worth it. The resort was in the perfect location. We didn't drive anywhere from Saturday til Monday.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
robin
"Nice hotel on the beach"
The hotel staffs are nice and professional. The hotel locate right at the beach and close to all restaurants. It was a pleasant stay. We would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"The best hotel next to the beach!"
I would highly recommend this hotel to all my friends. This is our second vacation in Marriott's Beach Place and we cannot stop to talk how amassing everything was, the room was very clean, excellent housekeeping. The hotel staff was kind, friendly and won us with fast responding and professional attitude.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Boris
"One night stay"
Stayed one night which was very comfortable. Room was clean, great bed, nice linens, fluffy towels. Not sure about a longer stay as the hotel does not have a bar or restaurant & caters more to "vacation club". Therefore, would a longer stay require additional expense for cleaning, etc.? Down elevator and out to beachfront to establishments for drink and food, but not in the hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
I loved this place! They even upgraded us for free once we got there!
1 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2015
Suset
"Breath taking!!"
We had a two bedroom villa and it was absolutely breath taking. Staff was very friendly & we will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Awesome hotel. Will stay again!"
A little difficult to find park. David the concierge was amazing! He recommended Tuscan Grill which I loved and helped us with our other needs during our stay. Hotel is in amazing location. View was beautiful. The villa was spacious enough to have friends over. Elevators are a bit hectic. Overall we had an amazing weekend at this hotel.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Anastasia
"Nice location."
All was well during our stay as evident by the good ratings. The only comments we would make are about the wait for elevators and the "blind" corners and locations in the parking garage. We proceeded slowly but some others tend to speed could cause an accident. Maybe it's time for some speed bumps?
5 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Ronald
"Nice hotel in Ft Lauderdale"
Nice hotel once you are inside a room. The hotel is very busy and elevators are very slow due to so many guests. Very centrally located in Ft Lauderdale and in the middle of a very busy area. Rooms were surprisingly quiet. I think at the height of summer, expect it to be very busy.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015