All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here21 S Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Bad Decision"
Resort is extremely inconvenient to enter and exit, limited services available in resort and found staff to be rude.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2014
"Nice place, confusion upon checkout"
Upon arrival, no one informed us that checkout was 10am. Usually 11 or Noon from past Marriott's. Our flight was not until 6pm that night, so a later checkout would have been preferable, but that was denied. Overall a very nice, clean hotel though.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Nick
"Great Location!"
One of the best locations for Ft. Lauderdale. Great to walk/jog the shore in the morning, day, or evening. Restaurants everywhere! Beautiful views oceanside or of the ICW. Suites have always been ultra-clean.
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Awful!!!"
The hotel did not mention it was a "vacation club", in addition to that,when I checked in I was greeted by a hotel clerk that gave me about 6 instructions on the hotel keys, which one to use, which one to wave in front of the door sensor, which one to use after 7 pm...etc.... checkout was posted at 10:30 but the maids came by and banged on the door at 9...9:30 and 10:00."House Keeping!!" and when I left at 10:30, they were waiting outside the door!!I will never stay there again!!
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"Customer Service disappointing, checkout 10 AM"
We reached the hotel at 10 AM. There were no instructions or email from the hotel on how to go through the maze of parking. Apparently we get a ticket and go up four floors and insert it into a registered guest slot. Then, it spits a ticket. (Of course that didnt work for us). I wish there were clear instructions. It took 30 minutes to check in. Hotel room was beautiful. Clean. The elevators were very busy and two of them were not working the next morning. The most disappointing part was lack of customer service--and 10 AM check out. As soon as we wake up--we were getting ready to check out.
mommy0302
"Close to everything"
Staff is not the most polished but get the job done. I'd like to have been better informed of the 10a check out and no half day or late check out options
JR
"Great hotel and location! Wasn't there long enough"
Mostly there to return home and accommodate flight. Enjoyed what we could in the short time we were there. Will try to go back!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Julia H
My stay at the Marriott beachplace towers was better than expected. The hotel was very nice and clean. The room was huge and got lucky enough to get an ocean view room at no extra cost! The view was to die for! I will definetly visit again!
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Jazmeane
"happy"
1night stay before a cruise,it was nice
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
"FT Lauderdale Get Away Stay..2014"
Stayed with a friend for four days. Best location, didn't rent a car, so couldn't have picked a better spot. Located in a small mall, with bars, cvs, little eateries, and across the street from the beach.
4 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Choria
"1 Bedroom Villa was fantastic."
First let me say that the hotel is right behind Beach Place plaza on Fort Lauderdale Blvd, not on the beach but right across from the beach. Relatively easy access to the beach but it does require walking through the shopping plaza. The hotel does not have lounge chairs or umbrellas on the beach but you can borrow them from the hotel and bring them down yourself (see staff at the pool towel shack). Something I found out by talking with someone on the custodial staff, when I asked the front desk staff about chairs on the beach, they told me there were rentals available on the beach but it wasn't affiliated with the hotel. Pool area with bar and cafe . . . small but nice and friendly staff. Small market for snacks and soft drinks and other incidentals. . . no restaurant onsite but plenty of places to eat on the blvd. We frequented LuLu's Bait Shack for lunch and afternoon cocktails, loved the fish tacos :-). The room we had was excellent! Large suite with full kitchen, laundry, living room, dining area with table that seated 6, balcony, whirlpool tub, large shower with separate vanity area. Very clean, housekeeping pays attention to the details.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Fun in the sun"
Amazing mom and daughter getaway!!would stay again! Close to numerous restaurants etc
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
JENNY
"Beautiful view in Ft. Lauderdale"
We loved the location, right across the street from the beach and only a short walk to the Water Taxi. As I learned from other reviews, it was difficult to find the lobby- we dragged our suitcases up the stairs and had to ask directions (we later found a ramp). Our only complaint- and it was a weird situation, was that our room wasn't cleaned until after 4 pm. When we arrived to change our clothes, the housekeeper was there. We told her we only needed 5 minutes to change. She didn't leave at that point, but continued to clean. She left after a few minutes, so we started changing, then she walked in on us! She continued to clean despite this! It was very odd. We reported this to the front desk, and they were very apologetic, and gave us a small credit on the room, which was appreciated. On the bright side, our view over the Intercoastal Waterway was georgeous, and worth the stay!!!
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Lori
Great view, easy check-in. Easy access to beach. Great stay.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"You must stay at this hotel at least once in life"
My stay was wonderful I rented a 1-bedroom villa and the room and oceanfront views were breathtaking! The room had everything I needed I didn't even have to leave. It was a wonderful experience and a perfect spot for writers to just relax and let their mind take over! You must stay at this hotel at least once in your life!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
Dana
"Great room"
Pillows need to be marked since some people are allergic to down. Foam alternatives are available when requested.
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
"Fort Lauderdale"
Very enjoyable would definately go back
3 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
"Awesome location"
I stayed at this hotel for a weekend to celebrate a birthday. The hotel staff was very friendly, the location is amazing, right on the beach and close to many restaurants and shoppes and it's just a mile or so from Las Olas blvd. Definitely recommended!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Good location next to lots of bars and restaurants. Rooms are very nice. Recommend getting a two room villa.
2 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Travis
"Hotel too difficult"
It was too far and too difficult to get to the beach. Had to carry own chairs. No lounge chairs available on the beach. Hotel caters primarily to its time share customers. No restaurant available on premises for breakfast. Only the pool side cafe opens in the afternoon. There is a marketplace with snacks and some microwave meals. A plus is Starbucks. The staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly. But be prepared to be bombarded with sales pitch on time share, even the tv at the elevators has the pitch. Rooms were lovely, bed extremely comfortable. Shower was wonderful.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Maryanne
"Would stay here again"
Beautiful suite with microwave, refridgerator, sink plates and utensils. Right across from the ocean. The only downfall is the parking. The parking is in a city garage and to lug the suitcases to the elevator was a bit of a hassle. Now that we know this we will park from now on on floor 5 not floor 4.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
Otto R
Very nice hotel, but they need someone to help the guests with the elevators. Lots of guests with carts made it gard to get around
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
This is a beautiful property that I would definitely chose again. I have already recommended it to another colleague for their family vacation.
2 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Cindy Blankenship
Great hotel for the price! Hotel staff was very friendly and welcoming. I would recommend that everyone stay there at least once.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Great Time"
Great hotel, staff was awesome, room was super clean and beautiful. Stay at this hotel you won't be disappointed.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
Tony
Hotel was extremely difficult to find. It was a task to get to park the car on the fourth floor then redo the entire process every time we left and returned to this hotel.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Terrible parking and no early or late check in/out"
The parking and elevator situation is terrible!!! Truthfully this I could have overlooked but what did it for me was 1. They couldn't accommodate my early check in request (original check in at 4pm). After a long night of anniversary festivities around town, I called at 9:15am to see if we could have a later check out (originally at 10am). I was thinking they'd me an extra hour, which would be more than enough time but instead the lady said she couldn't accommodate us once again and only gave us 15 minutes. We were in the villas and check in is at 4pm on Monday... Why couldn't we be accommodated? I doubt someone was truly waiting especially when the other villas around us were vacant. This is probably the only reason I wouldn't go back. We wee rushed, house keeping kept knocking on our door. We got to the lobby at 10:30am for check out. It was so stressful... That made us rethink our stay there... For the same price and better client service, I rather stay at the Ritz next door. =/
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Great place"
The room was very spacious. It had a couch for extra seating and it could turn into another bed. The bed was comfortable.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Highly recommend!!!"
The room was immaculate and was setup just like a small apartment. Ithe had a full kitchen, washer and dryer, jacuzzi tub, dining room, living room, bathroom with shower, and a balcony overlooking the city. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The location of the hotel was perfect for shopping and entertainment. I couldn't have asked for more.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2014
Cory
"best nice hotel for price on the beach"
Great stay, convenient location at the Beach Place, nice clean rooms, activities for kids and self park for 14.00. Can't beat that for a nice hotel on Ft Lauderdale beach
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
kymberly
"not just a rant please be aware!"
First off checking in was a breeze very friendly staff ,upon arriving our room looked awesome ,once in the room the toilet continued to run and overflow due to the handle sticking constantly, the second night there was no available parking on the designated floors we had to park in general parking ,mind you we were charged 14.00 a day to park at the hotel ,upon leaving the garage the next day we were charged a extra 25.00 from the garage in witch we called the Marriott to get a comp ,the Marriott front desk argued with me then told me they would not refund me for being over charged for parking ,BE AWARE this practice of overcharging is happening ,you will not be reimbursed and the management at this hotel hung up on us twice ,we will never use this hotel again and encourage everyone to choose a different hotel
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
kim
The staff was perfect! The location was great with a beautiful view of the ocean! Super clean too!!!!
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
Jessica Stewart
"Girls weekend"
The hotel is right on the beach in the heart of all the action.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Darla
"Great hotel and wonderful staff"
Top notch , Other than the parking garage situation ,kind of a pain. Would definitely stay again
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Awesome hotel and staff very helpful and nice! Easy beach access, stores, restaurants and pharmacy all in the same building. The negative is paying $14 per day to park in the hotels deck.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Jose
"Close to the beach, clean, and visually pleasing."
The hotel is located very close to the beach which was very important to us. The room we had was spacious , clean and quite attractive in its presence. We had a balcony with ocean view which was great! Sofa bed is decent size and it was comfortable for our 7 year old son to sleep there and we had a king size bed and although the mattress was to hard for us still it was a nice sleeping there. The hotel itself doesn't have any nice restaurant but there are plenty around the area with walking distance.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Anna
"Clean, but dated hotel."
Although the room was clean and comfortable, had a major issue with their check-in process. We drove up the car garage to the Beachplace Towers parking. The elevator area is locked and you must punch an intercom system that was never answered by front desk. Waited by the door for 15 minutes with now 2 other families unable to enter. I called the main number that was automated and selected Concierge service. When he answered, he said that the front desk would have to let me in. When I said they hadn't answered he informed me that he was the concierge. I replied, "I know that, that's why I called you, I need your help". After 20-30 min., we were finally buzzed in. Other issues: splash pad for kids is tiny and kids were bored in 5 min. Pool bar is overpriced and made terrible drinks. Watched as bartender made my wife's piña colada with no alcohol but charged for one. When I pointed it out, she said she had put some alcohol, to which I argued that I was watching her the entire time. No resolution there...just walked away.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
W
Very nice view & in the middle of Fort Lauderdale's finest areas!
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
We stayed 2 days before traveling to key west. My family did not want to leave. The front desk were very friendly and accommodating. Everything was excellent except for the elevators that were very slow and most of the time jam packed. In restrospect we should have stayed here 5 days rather than 2 days. Very highly recommended.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Ditas Mariano
"Thirty Minute Wait for an Elevator"
Our over all stay was amazing. Great view of the intercostal and downtown. The room was immaculate. The only down fall to the entire stay was the wait time for the elevators at check out. We had to wit thirty minutes for an elevator, which was not packed full of people. Maybe they should do something, so not every guest, checks out at once.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Great Family Option"
We had a great time here. The hotel is a vacation property, so there are daily planned activities. Great for kids - ours loved the Cereal and Cinema activity. They are right at the beach, provide you with towels, and have umbrellas and chairs waiting for you when you get there. Great location for a jog up and down the beach. Easy to get to downtown. We were on the harbor side (vs. beach side) and still enjoyed the view from our balcony. The only issue we had were that there were ants in the room - probably an understandable hazard of beach living. We weren't in our room enough or long enough to have it addressed. Would definitely return to this or any other Marriott vacation property based on this experience.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2014
SMB
"4th of July vacation."
Had a wonderful time.suites were right in the center of everything. Beach was right across the street and security inside and out was great. Our suite was very clean updated and had everything you could possibally need. It was my husband and I and our two teenage granddaughters. They had a blast, didn't have to worry at all about their safety. Shops and restaurants and shops right there. The only con if any was they could of used a few more elevators. Will go back again
Teri
"Ants everywhere!"
We bought gluten free cookies at the health food store and left them on the table. In the morning they were covered in ants! Ants were also in the kitchen on the counter. Also, our clock would not set to the right time. The front desk insisted that it worked fine. We just gave up and unplugged it to have an outlet for the phone. This did not measure up to our usual Marriott expectations. :(
2 night romance trip Jun 27, 2014
Jean
"LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT"
MY VACATION AT MARRIOTT BEACH TOWERS WAS JUST WONDERFUL
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Wonderful - Must go again!"
What a beautiful place - location is great, food, bars, a 24-hr CVS store are all at the ground level attached to this amazing Marriott property. The beach is across the street. You just can't go wrong - we will definitely be going back!
5 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
Dawn
"very good"
very good location, got a little bit of trouble finding lobby to check in, other than that great place to stay
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
T.K.
This hotel was excellent. Breath taking views. Spacious rooms. Great service. Clean. Every amenity in the room. The only thing is no bell men and no valet so you have to take your own luggage. But so worth it.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
Mimi
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Excellent hotel the staff and front desk was very nice and helpful...
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Just ok"
Just ok, spend extra and stay nextdoor at ritz. Parking and elevator situation frustrating
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Very nice place to relax"
We wanted to stay one night directly on Fort Lauderdale beach. Checked out hotels.com and found a rate that was doable once a while. Booked it, loved it. Wish parking was included with breakfast too and more time to spend would have been awesome! Also 10am check out is way too early Marriott!
1 night trip May 26, 2014