All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
1651 N Oak St, Arlington, VA, 22209, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Vacation"
Wonderful! Close to Metro station! Had all the amenaties we needed.
2 night family trip May 6, 2014
"Great D.C. hotel!"
We stayed here when I ran the nike woman's half marathon last week. Great access to downtown DC and close to the metro. Room was spacious and clean. The free breakfast was delicious and the entire staff was wonderful! This was a great deal for a D.C. hotel! The Paul Mitchell toiletries were also a nice change from normal hotel shampoo and one less this to travel with!
Other trip May 4, 2014
jenna f
convenient location for access to D.C. business, educational and recreational activities. Hotel personnel were very friendly and helpful. Room was comfortable but crowded.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Nice place to stay.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
"Good Room - Convenient Location"
Booked the Queen Suite because of the great rate and 3 blocks to the Metro station. Were pleasantly surprised at how comfortable and nice this hotel was. -delicious free breakfast (much more than coffee juice and bagels) -friendly helpful staff -clean room w pleasant decor thru out -free wifi/internet (the was business plus pleasure)
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
Sam
"Great place to stay for getting around DC"
This hotel is in the middle of some remodeling and we stayed in one of the new rooms. It was very nice. Kitchens are important for me because I have to prepare all my own food and the room have nice basic kitchens. The sofa isn't the most comfortable but that's my only complaint. I like that there's a desk and a table. The hotel is close to the Rosslyn metro stop and there's a grocery store and lots of restaurants nearby. I'd stay here again.
3 night trip Feb 2, 2014
Vicki W
Nice hotel a lot of food and grocery stores in the area walking distance
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"close to everything"
We've stayed here several times and will return. The staff is friendly, the breakfast (included) is terrific, and the room (we had a 1 bedroom suite) is super.
4 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
"great place"
walking distance to subway station and grocery store. staff are very friendly.
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2013
Jimmy X.
"Great value"
This was a great hotel in a great location for our family to visit the main attractions in DC. Staff was very helpful, friendly, and informative.
3 night family trip Nov 8, 2013
"Arlington"
Awesome breakfast. Staff were above freindly. Motel old but being remodeled soon. Very clean. Room great. One of best motel experiences. Far exceeded my expectations
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
Great place to stay to visit DC and Georgetown!
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"good business hotel with kitchennettes"
This is my 2nd stay at the Residence Inn. It is within 5-10 minute walking distance of Rosslyn Metro and 15 minutes walking distance from Courthouse Metro. Location is decent with restaurants and supermarket nearby. The best part is the kitchennette. The Residence Inn also conveniently provides breakfast and dinner if you want them.
4 night business trip Oct 1, 2013
"Very nice & great location"
This is a terrific hotel in a very convenient location for business or pleasure in Washington, DC. Would defiantly stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"convenient, comfortable, clean"
I chose the hotel because the price was relatively low and the location was excellent for my purposes (a day on the Mt Vernon Trail, a day in DC for an event, two blocks from the Metro for easy access to anywhere at whim), and because pets are permitted; I didn’t have a pet with me, but this seemed to give it a cozy atmosphere. The staff (check-in, housekeeping, breakfast) was invariably pleasant. I had a room with a kitchen because that’s what was available; I didn’t need the kitchen, but I’ll keep It in mind for the future. The carpet and curtains were a bit frayed (a display of fabric swatches in the lobby suggests that an upgrade is forthcoming) but the room was spotless and comfortably arranged. The hotel cuts costs by limiting the housekeeping, doesn’t make beds or change towels daily (which was fine with me), but someone knocked on the door each day to make sure nothing was needed. I had low expectations for the free breakfast, but was pleasantly surprised by decent coffee and an array of options.
3 night trip Sep 19, 2013
"Ideal for DC"
This hotel worked well for our visit to DC area ,breakfast was great for complimentary,the metro is 1 & half block away,parking just $15 /nt,the staff very helpful,and most of all felt like a safe area.Several places to eat within walking distance on Wilson st.Starbucks just across the street .
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
jeff
"Quick DC visit"
I did a fair amount of research in selecting this hotel. Important to me was value and location and this hotel had both. Easy walking distance to the Rosslyn metro station and in a quieter neighborhood just outside DC. Hotel was reasonably priced and had two amenities important to me which were breakfast and free wifi. Parking was about $14/day but this was reasonable for the area and actually on the lower side of hotels I checked on.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Very nice neighborhood - close to sights"
Wonderful staff........I took my grandson (the history buff) for his dream sightseeing trip and the staff @ The Residence Inn by Marriott A Rosslyn made this novice traveler feel so welcome and at ease in the big city environment.......I would recommend them even if the room hadn't been wonderful (and it was). We spent over a week there and it was a great experience......Thank you!!!!!!
8 night family trip Aug 6, 2013
Judy
"Great location. Great breakfast. Great price"
Other than some noisy guests, which the hotel had no control over it was perfect!
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
trent
"Very good experience"
Excellent location in Arlington, near metro, hotel is great value with studio/kitchen/sofa and large queen bed, ample bathroom. Friendly staff, excellent breakfast, walk to many restaurants among high rise office towers. Parking below hotel is sufficient and all amenities work well. Lack of pool or fitness center is a downside, but the room is spacious and staff keep the place spotless. Very efficient for visitors who want quick access to DC w/o high prices of the district. Georgetown is just across Key Bridge.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Great find in Arlington"
This hotel was a great deal in Arlington. Price was right. Parking fees were reasonable. Included breakfast was very good (real scrambled eggs). Very short walk to Metro Station. Very Clean, helpful staff. No swimming pool.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2013
JP
"Better for business stay than vacation"
The hotel was fine but difficult to find and park with your own vehicle. I think this would be an excellent choice for business trip but not that great with family. We were also given a handicap accessible room which was fine but turned out awkward with no tub as we had younger children.
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2013
"Get to know Washington for the grandkids"
I was impressed by the friendliness and wonderful service of the hotel. It was very well located and everyone was helpful. The room was super,
4 night trip Jun 6, 2013
Ada
Hotel was clean yet dated. Complimentary breakfast was very good. Hotel was very close to public transportation
2 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2013
Xavier
"Hotel"
Was wonderful. Could not have been better. Hotel was clean; great location; staff was accommodating
Family trip Jun 4, 2013
"A great location for newbies!!"
We shared a room with another couple, and it was perfect! Great place at a fantastic price. We also appreiciated the parking garage for our motorcycles.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Jay
"Very Nice and clean Hotel."
Near to the Metro .Good Breakfast , Affordable parking.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Peaceful and great location"
I enjoyed the entire stay .I loved the location, the breakfast was delicious, and very friendly staff. The location was great for my Mom and I to get to the Metro easily. There were several restaurants in the area and we tried 3 of them. It seemed very safe for my Mom and I to walk around. Would stay here again.
5 night family trip May 23, 2013
Kenya
"I would return"
Good location. Close to metro. Clean and friendly. It was perfect for Georgetown graduation.
Other trip May 22, 2013
Ernie
"Spacious. Good value."
Safe, clean environment. Staff was very polite. Good breakfast and good proximity to the Rosslyn metro station.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
"A great location"
For the money, this hotel was a great choice for us. It offered a great free breakfast and reasonable parking fees, which helped with our last minute vacation budget. I also enjoyed the proximity to the Metro station. The staff was friendly and helpful during our stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
"Good Value, Convenient Location"
Breakfast and reception staff were warm and friendly. Housekeeping could be a tad better in cleaning the rooms. Great location for visiting DC - metro station is only a couple of blocks away.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"Boo"
Good location. Nice rooms. Good service and excellent breakfast
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013
Boo
"Good staging location for a family trip to DC"
We stayed at this hotel for a vacation trip to DC. We would stay there again. It is conveniently located near the Rosslyn Metro Station (Orange and Blue lines) for an easy ride into the tourist sections of DC (note : the Blue line trains are less crowded than the Orange line trains in the morning - if you're not in a hurry it's worth the wait for the Blue line train and skip the Orange). The hotel staff was friendly, and my family enjoyed the daily breakfast and the M,T, W buffet dinners. At certain times the breakfast area got pretty crowded, but we learned to either work around the peak times or bring breakfast back to the room. Noise levels in the room were quiet, but we could hear overhead planes taking off / landing at the nearby airport. We could not hear any noise from the adjoining rooms. The plane noise was tolerable to us as a tradeoff for the convenient location.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
KC
"comfortable"
near the metro station , breakfast is goog.the refrigerator in room is noise.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2013
Jk
"Perfect downtown Arlington perch"
Very enjoyable and great breakfast--spacious updated rooms~literally only drawback is the VERY small workout room; everything else A +
2 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Dr Alison
"Helpful and cheerful Employees, Large Room"
I enjoyed my stay. When I registered, I asked the front desk person about times for breakfast. The Saturday breakfast was too late for me as Ineeded to leave the hotel at 645 am. When I told him that, he immediately offered a breakfast box for me and my daughter which was provided. I thought that was outstanding. The one thing that went wrong was that the automatic wake-up call did not work in spite of confirming my request. This could have ruined my entrie visit as I was there for a marathon event. However, luckily my daughter woke me up [late] and we made it. I brought this to their attention. They were aware of "a glitch" but told no one about it. The next day I called the front desk for my wake up call and then confirmed it later. All went well. The room size is large and very comfortable..
3 night trip Mar 14, 2013
Fran
"Unfriendly front desk staff"
Overall was a very good experience except a front desk staff at this particular shift was absolutely unfriendly. What a turn off when a personal in service industry has bad attitude. I had fantastic experience with front desk staffs when stayed at Residence Inn Arlington on business occasion the week before.
1 night trip Mar 3, 2013
would defiinitely stay again
2 night trip Jan 18, 2013
The location and staff were very nice, but it appears to not be well maintained.
4 night trip Dec 18, 2012
Peggy
"Strategically located,clean and comfortable hotel"
Strategically located at Arlington!Virginia close to Restaurants,shops,offices,etc and Washington DC.A few blocks away to the Metro train station makes it an ideal place for everyone to stay. I am however,not satisfied with the very few and repeated options for the complimentary breakfast and dinner offered at the hotel. The rate I got my 13 nights stay was a good value for money. I am impressed and will surely come back,however subject to having a fair room rate
Other trip Dec 16, 2012
Tony
"Close to Orange Metro"
I didn't look closely but they have no king beds--bummer. Our room was a bit clod the first night, but they gave us a blanket and checked the heat. The next night we had late, noisy neighbors; when we called the desk they handled it quickly. Hilly area.
2 night trip Nov 9, 2012
Old .not maintnace..bad front desk maners
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2012
"Great choice!."
staff make the difference, they make you feel at home
Other trip Nov 13, 2012
"Good hotel for visiting D.C."
Very quiet and comfortable room. Friendly and helpful staff. Some normal wear and tear here and there. Good location near the metro. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
Lissa
close to Metro and few resturants. Nice room with fridge,microwave and stove. Clean and comfortable bed. Very friendly and helpful staff at the front desk. Great breakfast.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2012
"convenient to the metro"
good value for the price
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
No complaints. Great breakfast, convenient location, and friendly staff.
2 night business trip Sep 20, 2012
Andrea

"Lovely stay"
Good hotel. Easy access to the Washington area with the Metro stop a short walk. Grocery store close by. Room was spacious. No issues. Would stay here again
4 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015
"Very Convenient Location"
The hotel is located 2 blocks from a major stop on the DC Metro, (Blue, yellow and silver lines), so you can easily access all of District's sites.. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful, the hotel was clean,located in a safe mixed commercial /residential district. The suite we had was excellent . (micro wave, fridge etc. ) Would recommend it for anyone that wants easy access access to the Metro
Other trip Sep 18, 2014