All hotels in San Diego, California, United States of America
10044 Pacific Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA, 92121, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"very nice"
Great location had no problems excellent customer service
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Beverly
"Family friendly, quality hotel!"
Excellent service, clean quality environment, large roomy suites, amazing breakfast, and great price!
4 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Will definitely stay again"
Very pleased with this hotel. We came to visit UCSD because my daughter is going to be going there in the fall. Staff was nice and pleasant. Breakfast was more than expected and plenty of room.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Amber
"great, but cold shower"
Ran out of hot water during one afternoon while I was showering... That kind of sucked but overall was a great hotel.
3 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Justin
"Nice hotel, great location"
Friendly and accommodating staff, spacious and modern 1bdrm suite, clean. Location was perfect 20 min to anywhere in SD (5-10 min to La Jolla).
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Complimentary upgrade"
My husband and I booked this hotel for our two year anniversary. We booked a king standard room. When we got there, we were told we were upgraded to the king suite. It was amazing!
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Amazing hotel!"
It was our first time staying at this hotel and we absolutely LOVED it! Our suite was amazing and service was just as great. We plan on staying here for all of our future San Diego vacations!
3 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Absolutely wonderful hotel!"
This is my new favorite hotel! We loved it here. Beautiful, lots of space, terrific staff, excellent breakfasts included, and wonderful location. I would love to return in the future!
3 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"awsome place"
First of all the hotel entrance was clean. The customer service at front greeted us right away. They upgraded our rooms, was so great, my girls where so excited and impressed with their room as so where we.The food was good although it would of been great too get offered service all night.the pool and spa was nice and we loved the outdoor fireplace. We really enjoyed our stay and we will be staying at a Hyatt again.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
nancy
"Great hotel outside the city"
A great place to stay if you don't mind being outside the city a bit. The hotel was clean, has tons of amenities, and was very comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
"Fantastic hotel with less spectacular location"
The hotel was spacious and the staff were incredibly friendly. The free wifi and expansive breakfast buffet were definite pluses. The only downside of this hotel is it's somewhat remote location. You have to drive 15 minutes to get anywhere interesting. Other than that it's perfect! Very family-friendly. Not recommended as much for couples on a romantic getaway....but great for families.
"Very nice."
My experience was pleasant. What a bonus to have complementary breakfast for both nights. I would come back.
"Bachelorette Weekend"
It was great! The hotel was welcoming, great complimentary breakfast, the suite was clean! I recommend this place very much. I will definitely come back again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
"Home away from home"
First time staying at this chain hotel, and we were very impressed with the room's ability to make us feel we were home and not couped up in a hotel room. It was modern, clean and comfortable. From the big walk in shower to the stainless appliances in the kitchen. Available cutlery made a big convenience since I had forgotten to pick up picnic-ware for my bedtime bowl of cereal. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location was convenient for our purposes
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Love to stay at this hote, the room was inexcellent condition, very clean and comfortabe. the hotel staff was very nice and helpful. . the complimentary breakfast was amazing
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
very picky
"Nice suite with full kitchen"
Hotel and Room made the occasion i was celebrating much more special.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
taneal sr
"Resort"
Like a resort! The best stay this year.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Ernest
"Nice place to stay in San Diego"
My husband and I enjoyed our stay at Hyatt House very much. The rooms was spacious. We were in a suite and the kitchen was well stocked.The outdoor space was very inviting with lush greenery,a pool and fire place. The staff were very attentive to all our needs.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Faith
"Perfect little getaway....."
His was a perfect little getaway loved it!!!
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Veronica
"Great place"
It was excellent! The room is big and the kitchen is full to have in room cocking. Is like having your own apartment far from home.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2015
Lauro
"perfect"
It was our anniversary weekend and we just wanted a clean and comfortable place to stay, and that's EZACTLY what we got. The rooms were huge! The place was spotless. The bathroom had amazing lighting. Best shower EVER. The beds were extremely comfortable, not to firm and to soft. The hotel staff were incredibly kind, even sent us cupcakes to congratulate us for our 6 year anniversary. Their breakfast in the morning was the BEST I have ever had in a hoteL. I have no complaints what so ever.we will definitely be back!
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
cerise
"Great room at a reasonable price."
We were only there for a night, meeting friends that were staying in Del Mar. The recently remodeled room was clean and comfortable and we had no issues.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Bridgette
"Nice brand new hotel"
.We went to a wedding in the area so it was a perfect place to relax the day after.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
ROBERTO
"Birthday helper!"
First of all thanks! For helping make my wife's birthday a success Christine! We enjoyed the stay and look foreword spending more stays at Hyatt.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Manuel
"Best rooms in town with great price"
After a long day at Legoland we couldn't wait to get our rooms and as expected the room was very clean and staff very courteous.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
kareem
"weekend visit"
My only comment is that the rate was higher than I would expect for this caliber property
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Bed Bugs"
My stay was generally great, but they gave us a room with 2 beds as opposed to 1. Also, the day we decided to check out, we found out there were bed bugs in Room #357...it was really gross. I told the hotel staff upon my check-out, and they promised me they'd have the manager give me a call. It's been 2 days and I still haven't heard from them.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice hotel, nice price"
Hyatt House has nicely provisioned rooms, a great outdoor seating area, and good breakfast. The location is an easy drive to both La Jolla and downtown San Diego.
3 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Katherine
Great breakfast with made to order omelettes and sausage. We had king suite with kitchen (very modern and new). Felt like a nice apartment.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
family
"Very happy"
Very good, great rooms, great property and excellent breakfast.
4 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Awesome! Loved the staff& the facility!!!"
From thermite I checked in to the minute I checked out the staff was phenomenal! Friendly, interested in me and that I had every need met... Including one of the front desk staff running to the bar to get me lime wedges for the corona I bought from the front desk fridge!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
lori
"Great spot if you're doing business in the area."
Great spot if you're doing business in the area. Very clean and comfortable beds! Friendly staff.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Renee
"Like new, but out of the way"
Nice, newer hotel. Everything like new. TV in suite bedroom had static on screen, so that was kind of a pain. Huge choice for breakfast, but the breakfast omelette was just so-so. Location not great for my weekend get-away. A little far from restaurants, shopping and things to do.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Perfect for a long stay"
Great for an extended stay. The extra space was nice to have and full kitchen made it easy to spread out and keep from having to constantly eat fast food. Service was exceptional. Breakfast bar downstairs was really great withe as much variety as possible considering what it is. The custom omelet bar was nice.
6 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Lloyd
"great breakfast"
Nice room. Excellent breakfast!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Very comfortable/nice."
Very nice. Especially liked the omelets made to order.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Spacious, enjoyable room"
Spacious, enjoyable room
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Yu
"One Night…But Pleasant"
Strange area…corporate….but the hotel was efficient, clean and they upgraded us to a suite with a kitchen and living room!!!! Yahoo! FREE Breakfast was really good!!! Custom made omelets, fresh fruit, yogurt, hot food, even white rice, beans and miso soup!!!! Bed was king sized and SUPER comfortable. Very good experience!
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Great staff . Lovely comfortable room and great food .
wendy
"Amazing hotel and I am picky traveller"
everything was just perfect: hotel is 100% by description and pictures....One os the best ones in years I travelled
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
julie
"Will return"
Exceeded expectations
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
beautiful hotel, spacious rooms, would stay here again!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"HOME WITH A SMILE"
Welcoming staff, we checked in very late and they helped find a restaurant that was still. The free breakfast.... OMG!!!! You are in a restaurant not in a little corner picking up bagels, bananaa and coffee. The fresh made to order omelets and fireplace was PERFECT!!!!
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
We recently visited some friends and stayed here. It was wonderful! There is a full kitchen, separate bedroom with a door (a must-have when traveling with toddlers) and the breakfast was awesome--great selection and good choices of hot food. Would absolutely stay again. The only downfall is that most things are a 20 minute drive (it's located in a more industrial, not retail heavy area). But that was fine for us.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Brittany
"Great breakfast and free parking"
Great hotel about 15 miles from Balboa Park. Everything we wanted to see was within 20 minutes. We enjoyed the free parking, great breakfast, and hot tub!
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Nice getaway"
It was really great. I went with my daughters soccer team and we all enjoyed our stay. Nice and friendly staff every day we stayed at the hotel.
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Alma
"Great place"
The staff were the best, and took very good care of us
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"AMAZING !!!!!"
I absolutely loved our stay!!! We wished we could have stayed longer. They front desk gal was super nice , informative and friendly. When we checked in they upgrade us to a suite without asking and when we entered the room it was nice and clean. The free breakfast was surprisingly great, they had a cook making omelettes for the guest and we enjoyed the entire breakfast. Check out was a breeze. We highly recommend this hotel to all.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
N&O
"Starting to show it's age"
Friendly staff and a clean room. It is obvious the hotel is well used as baseboards are banged up and swelling from floor mopping. Room entry doors have chipping paint. Air conditioning units are loud. Exterior door handle fell off while reentering. Stairwells are somewhat dirty. The shower drain in the room we had didn't work properly and left us in a few inches of water during a 5 minute shower. I would visit again over a competitor, but a few issues need to be addressed before the place starts looking like a neglected Best Western.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Brent
"Awesome hotel!"
Wow! I can definitely say that this was the best hotel that I have ever stayed at and I have stayed at hotels all across the country. It was even better than hotels I paid more money for. Everybody was very helpful and friendly. My room was like no other. It's in an ideal location for business travelers, but not so much for leisurely travelers. It is far away from the airport and other attractions. The only drawback was the limited television stations, but other than that the hotel was perfect.
3 night business trip Jan 15, 2015