All hotels in San Diego, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10044 Pacific Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA, 92121, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great hotel for family with kids"
Roomy, clean, comfort and friendly staffs. We stayed during Christmas week and the breakfast area was a mad house. Other than that everything is great.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Stay again"
Great to stay and roommy!!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Byeng woo
"Wonderful Hotel"
We really enjoyed this hotel. It was in a nice quiet area, well maintained, and the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The room was spacious and very clean. Our kids enjoyed the outdoor heated pool and fire pit. The hotel was an easy drive from Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, and the San Diego Zoo Safari Park. There were also several restaurant and grocery store options within a 3 mile radius. We would absolutely stay at this hotel again.
5 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Rand
Love the breakfast. Friendly staff, and amazing room
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"missing something"
The only reason I did not give it 5 is because, there is only one note pad in the room between the room and the sitting room. When I took it with me for note taking at a meeting. It was not replace. Also, no body cream.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
brenda
"Wonderful Stay"
Everyone was extremely nice and helpful. The shuttle that the hotel provided was great. It was nice to have someone drive me around so that I didn't have to deal with the traffic. The only problem was that the pool wasn't in the sun. Because it was in the middle of all of the courtyard, very little sun was available. While we were there, they put in a fire pit which was wonderful! Even the maintenance employees at the hotel were friendly!
4 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
Marilee
"JCJCI"
Room phone wasn't working we couldn't make any calls.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Albert
"A hidden gem in San Diego"
My family always stayed in those bay-front hotels with great ocean views every time we visit San Diego. This time, due to a very short travel plan, I chose to stay further from downtown for the convenience of our return trip. That's why I picked Hyatt house next to Qualcomm's headquarter. The look of this hotel is OK, but the lobby is extremely tiny. Jennifer who checked us in is really sweet and helpful, and that made me forget how bad this lobby is. We stayed in a King suite which has full kitchen, modem living room, spacious bedroom and clean bathroom, and the the wife and kid are totally happy about having the great space. 5 stars to the room and staff.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Ben
"Excellent Stay with My Dog"
I had an overnight stay at this Hyatt House over the Thanksgiving weekend with my dog. The staff at the hotel was very friendly and helpful. They made both of us feel welcomed and made sure we were comfortable. Besides the renovation in progress at the site, everything was prefect for our stay. Thanks Hyatt house and Vincent!
1 night trip Nov 28, 2014
JAMIE
"Nice hotel, clean and spacious."
I was here for a quick one night stay. Hotel was being renovated so temperary set up was not visually appealing. However, the room was clean and very spacious.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Worth every penny!!"
From the second we walked in we were greeted with smiling faces & the major polite service in San Diego. Room was cleaner than I could have imagined. The property was undergoing construction but did not affect our stay one bit. I would stay there again tonight if I were in the area.
3 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
eddie
"Worth every penny!!"
Yes the hotel is going through some renovation in their main lobby area, but I have to say the rooms were much nicer than I had expected! The pictures on hotels.com were not current with the room I stayed in. The room I stayed in was beautifully done with everything new and clean and convenient. Side note: I believe the renovations should be done by December.
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Sukhjit
"Bad experience"
Hotel is under construction and should not be open to guests, noisy and not very clean
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"hungry from phoenix"
was good except the remodeling, and lack of breakfast choices
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Ivey
"Being Renovated"
The hotel is under renovation for the remainder of 2014. This will make any stay there slightly problematic.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"Choose Hyatt. was my first time, will stay again"
Very Nice size. They were renovating and it was NOT inconvenient. They clearly had signs placed to guide you. Nice large shower head. Spacious rooms. My new official choice of hotel. PHENOMENAL breakfast. Not the cheap doughnuts, fake eggs, and cereal, typical continental breakfast. But real food, cooked, and with a chef on hand for custom breakfast selections. 5 Star stay!
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
"Great Deal from Hotels.com"
Rooms were very nice for the price! About 1/2 the rate quoted from the hotel directly. The Main Lobby was closed for remodeling so it was a little inconvenient getting around with the remote temporary Main Lobby but all in all very good!
2 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
JUNGHENG
"Hotel review."
Great location as well as facilities.
3 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"Great full breakfast"
We stayed here for 2 weekend nights. Great place. Though construction was going on, there were ample signs for directions. Great full breakfast choices - coffee/tea, cereal, yogurt, cottage cheese, fresh fruits,toasted bagels/ bread or hot meal of differently prepared eggs with made to order omelet. The check in staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was easy to find. There was shampoo and conditioner. I wish there was lotion, too. Bed with down linens was comfortable. Free wifi access. Ample free parking.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Edna
"Great room for families"
The hotel is under construction so it is a little hard to navigate but honestly it didn't bother us. The staff was super friendly, the rooms are clean, very spacious, decent (free) breakfast. Overall great value for your money.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"High quality. Slow Wi-Fi."
Our stay was great I overall. We stayed for two nights. If your room is next to the hotel exit door prepare to be woken up a few times by the SLAM of the door. Breakfast was awesome. WiFi was free but sub par.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Father of 3.
"Hyatt House San Diego was undergoing construction"
Our stay was nice, room was a king suite. The hotel was close enough to drive comfortably to everything we wanted to do in San Diego - including Chula Vista. Breakfast was good (and was not an extra charge) and included several hot choices including custom omelettes. My only complaint is that the lobby area was under construction which caused some inconvenience.
4 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Chuck B
Our room was comfortable and the housekeeping and breakfast staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is going through a remodel. One our last morning, there was a painting crew taping up the wall of our outside window. It was noisy and there was a lack of privacy for that period, otherwise great hotel.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Ed
We went to San Diego for the weekend. It's not the gas lamp or downtown but good deal for the rooms. However, when we stayed, it was under construction so a little dusty.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
"none"
I could of been told that the jacuzzi was not going to be heated as well as that construction was being done I truly expected alot more customer service quality
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Jesse
Only thing that was a pain was that the lobby was under construction do the current lobby was in a little space. Then with all the construction breakfast was in a ton that was so full that there was no place to eat - my my fiancé and myself had to go out to breakfast. The hot tub also only went up to 8 and there was a bunch of kids in it that night so we couldn't enjoy that. Very clean hotel though. Very friendly staff.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
"Spacious suite, quiet area, nice staff, good price"
When I booked this hotel, I was a little nervous because some of the pictures reviewers had posted were unappealing. I was looking for an affordable place to stay that was nice and more "upscale" than some of the lower end chains and decided that we'd risk it and hope that the Hyatt reputation stood up. I booked a king suite and wasn't sure what to expect. When we arrived at the hotel, we discovered it was under renovation in the lobby and central area and hoped that it wouldn't affect our stay. It didn't. While it would have been nice to see the lobby and common areas, it was actually not a big deal to have it blocked off. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The daily breakfast provided was just right. The seating area was a little crowed due to construction limits but it worked out. The room had a living room, kitchen, bathroom, and spacious bedroom. It was very clean. The furniture and carpet were dark colored but that didn't bother us. The bed was comfortable. Overall it was a fantastic stay and we would stay there again. I'd actually like to return to see how their renovations turned out. I would take my kids to stay here as well as there was plenty of room in the suite with a queen sofa sleeper and room for a roll away.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Brenda
"Best Stay of the weekend"
Great even though you guys are upgrading the stay was wonderfull.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Ware
amazing stay, beautiful rooms. I would recommend this place to everyone.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Close to Sorrento Mesa Breweries!"
With its separate bedroom and open kitchen area, the layout of the room was absolutely perfect for our family of four While it was a 15 - 30 minute drive for all of the family stuff we wanted to do (Balboa Park, Cabrillo Monument, La Jolla Shores), it was only minutes away from a number of small breweries in the Sorrento Valley (and within the mileage limits of the free hotel shuttle, though we never managed to take advantage of that during our short stay). Kids enjoyed the clean pool. Buffet breakfast left us all happy with oatmeal for the kids and rice and miso soup for the grown-ups, plus all the hot breakfast standards for everyone else.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Trina
"Great location and clean facility"
Great location lose to both the 805 & 505. Clean hotel and room even in spite of the renovations taking place.
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Scot
"weekend stay"
Very good service and room.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Nice clean hotel with friendly staff in all areas."
Great friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms. Hotel is close to beautiful beaches, and shopping.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
NA
"Great hotel close to the airshow"
Great weekend stay, only reason I didn't mark the facilities as excellent is due to renovations.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Nice stay. Front Desk operating out of a suite and Breakfast was moved to meeting rooms on 2nd floor. The lobby and dining area are under construction. Looking forward to seeing the facility when done.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Warren
"Nice hotel accessing an industrial park"
Room was very well appointed, and staff were very forthcoming. Lobby was undergoing renovation, so some amenities were temporarily unavailable.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
brad
Booked this hotel after we had reservations at the Hyatt Hotel for a different week altogether. Incredible find! Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was fantastic, much more than just donuts and coffee. I would definitely stay here again. No charge for parking your car. Room was great, bed was very comfortable and very clean. We had a suite, with a full kitchen, sitting area with flat screen tv, separate bedroom with another flat screen tv and a large bathroom. Original Hyatt was $19.00/day for parking your car and no free breakfast. Both rooms had same room rate. I would definately say we got the better deal!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Great hotel beside the construction/renovation"
The hotel was great, clean, neat and really great service and helpful employees. The only negative side was the construction and renovation of the hotel. The main entrance was closed, the bar, restaurant, breakfast area relocated to the 2nd floor, but the service was good. However closing the pool for renovation on a week-end? That was not cool; even though you could go and use the pool from next door hotel.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Nora
Nice facilities, nice people, good service, nice rooms, kitchen, separate space for TV. No noise at all. Good breakfast
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Our room was clean and breakfast was a very nice addition to our mornings.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Excellent suite and breakfast"
This place is AMAZING. Very good staff, excellent breakfast, bathroom amenities including the delta shower head were fantastic
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
This hotel was perfect for our weekend stay. It's a 20 min drive to the beach, but is well worth it
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Excellent hotel. 1 bedroom suite was very spacious and clean. Staff were very nice and accommodating.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Leon
"Hotel that had what we needed"
Located between legoland and seaworld, close to beach. Only restaurant that was really close was a chilis. Hotel restaurant was not great. Shower in room had issues draining and had standing water often. Pillows too soft, needed to use own.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
LF
"Best Hyatt House/Place in SD"
Enjoyed the Hyatt House Sorrento - spacious, clean room and the breakfast with great selection. We have stayed at the Hyatt House/Places all over California and all three in San Diego (Carlsbad, Vista and this one) Because they are so convenient for families. This has the best rooms (size and amenities) and we enjoyed our breakfast - omelette bar and they even had rice and miso soup. This is our new go-to Hyatt House in San Diego. Just wish it was on the grand Hyatt Manchester location.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Spacious Room, Great Breakfast"
We had a King suite which was really spacious, clean, and nicely decorated. The full kitchen was a real plus. Bathroom was nice and big. In our first room, the AC didn't work but they promptly gave us another room. The breakfast was very impressive with a large variety of food. Will definitely stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Short family trip to San Diego"
We enjoyed our 1 night stay a lot. We had the king suite & were happy about the ample space for our family of 4- had a living room w/sofa bed that the kids said was very comfortable. Kitchen/dining area was sleek & modern, so is the bedroom/bathroom. Excellent location, hotel, staff, room & breakfast. We were hoping to stay longer. Definitely, we're coming back.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
JI
"Great Hotel!"
Hotel was great, clean and friendly service...comp. breakfast was very good as well. Will definetely stay here again.
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Manuel
Great hotel..not as close to Sea World as I was expecting it to be but it was a great hotel. The hotel staff was great and the chef that works the bar/resturant at night was awesome...very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
This property is a hidden gem. Not only was the room perfect the staff was friendly. The breakfast buffet was wonderful.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014