All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
2427 Kuhio Ave, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great stay."
Everyone is friendly and ready to help to make your stay the best. Rooms are lovely. Recommend highly.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Very good hotel"
We had a really comfortable stay in this hotel. Staff was very friendly, the room big and clean. It is located close to shops, restaurants and the beach.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Great location and very nice rooms also"
The location is pretty much the best there is, especially for this price. It's right in the middle of Waikiki, and if you're like me who wishes to try all the delicious restaurants in Waikiki each day, you're within walking distance of everything. It's also steps away from the Waikiki beach, and our room specifically has a nice view of the beach! The room itself is very nice, there are huge windows giving you a panoramic view of Waikiki from the beach to the mountain side. The room includes basically a full kitchen (even though description says kitchenette) -- it has cooking stoves! Kitchen equipment are very resourceful. Pool and hot tub are at the roof, which also has very nice views. The Musubi Cafe Iyasume attached to the hotel is an excellent breakfast choice! I had breakfast there every day during my stay. Many different kinds of delicious musubis.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Agum
"Will never stay there again"
I think the hotel is too expensive for what it offered - I booked a full ocean view room but the room was only partial ocean view. The carpet and the bathroom was not so clean. The room had an air-con but it was very noisy, and it was located right next to the bed. I could not sleep very well for both the direct cool air and the noise. (But then if you open the window it was too noisy from outside). I will never stay at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2014
"BEST "HOME" AWAY FROM HOME EVER!!!!!"
Danny is amazing and one of the main reasons I continue to stay at this location. Wonderful experience every time. Thanks Danny!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Our room was not as accommodating as we would have liked. The placement of air conditioner would cool only the right side of the bed (very cold) and the other side of the room (where the sofa and table were located), kitchenette and bathroom was not cool at all.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
mtv
"Good location but disappointing stay in room."
The hotel was very dated and old, small cramped foyer and entry, elevators with no air conditioning. One bedroom ocean view was a corner unit with two sides open to views but mostly building views with slivers of ocean view. The AC unit was a wall unit and only in the living room, and extremely noisy and leaked water on the balcony, Sofa bed was lumpy and broken. Bathroom had dried mildew. Staff was professional and helpful.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Kat
"So bad experience"
room is very hot the Air conditioning is too much noiseand not cools the room,was having a party the next door AM2:00 I asked for security to stop the sound she told me to call and ask. so bad service I not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
okino
"Nice!"
The hotel was quite close to the beach and centrally located to meet our needs. Danny at the front desk was awesome! He was helpful everyday and made sure we had everything needed prior to leaving the hotel each day. He was very informative during the hurricane scare as well. Loved his smile! The room was well equipped for the days we choose not to eat out. The maid cleaned the room sparkling each day. The bed and pull out sofa were very very very uncomfortable, but my husband took ibuprofen each day to help ease the morning pains.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Stacy
"Great location in Waikiki"
Normally, we stay in a one bedroom because we love the lanai, but for this short trip we stayed in a studio. It was very comfortable, small refrigerator, all the dishes you could need, microwave and two burner hot plate. Wish the hot plate had been a two burner stove, though. The room was very clean and kept very clean by housekeeping, the bed comfortable. The only negative was that the air conditioner had a bit of a hard time keeping up with the morning sun. We hadn't been in August before and it was hotter outside than expected. The trade winds were not blowing, either, so it was hot and damp which meant we couldn't throw open the French balcony windows like we like and let the beautiful soft winds of Oahu wash over us. Next time.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Digger
Very nice stay room was clean and comfortable.easy access to parking
"Nice hotel 2 blocks from the beach"
Hotel is centrally located and very close to shops and restaurants
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
kathy
"Not as nice as I was hoping"
Don't get me wrong, it's great for it's price but when you take a closer look at the place, I would rather pay a little extra for a much nicer place. PARKING IS NOT INCLUDED! Which would've been nice to know ahead of time. We also had our car towed so be sure to place that white receipt in your windshield. Probably would never come back.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2014
"Horrible, not a/c in rooms, dirty"
I stayed on thsi hotel 10 years ago but now is horrible, dirty, not a/c in rooms, lobby, etc, aniything look old and dity, very ogly hotel, very expensive for nothing good. Never gone a stay there again. I moved to other hotel because is impossible to be stayed in there. Th e rate for this hotel is under 0.
7 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
"good location but a bit run down"
We needed a place to stay for a couple of nights before moving to a more permanent location. We were satisfied with the cleanliness and the decent kitchen as well as easy access to the beach and downtown Waikiki. However, the furniture was quite run down in our room such that we wouldn't even sit on the couch--pretty disgusting! Glad we didn't stay longer. Also had to wait a really long time just to get beach towels.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Katie
We got upgrade to the one bedroom and it only had one AC for the entire one bedroom. We got extra fan for the room. Whick that was really not a big help. I feel that on the amount that we paid for the room that we should at least get good AC. In the late afternoon it got really hot on the eleventh floor. I called to the service desk and asked if they had the studio for us as that was what I booked, the front desk person said no they where all taken and that we gave the upgrade with the ocen view and the one bedroom. Then I said I live here and I pass the ocean everyday on the way to work. I really did not need the ocean view. When I asked at checkin if you folks had Kamaina rates, the checkin person stated that we do only if we did not have high occupancy. She sould have said no not at this time and left it at that. Just not a really good stay at this hotel.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Tony
"Would not come back here."
The room and the furnitures are old. Didn't feel like I'm vacationing when I'm in the room. They have big lanai with complete furniture but the surrounding area is not that pretty to look at. Close to the beach I'll give them that. With the rate I paid I would rather upgrade for $20 more to a nicer hotel.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
apple
"Fine Hotel, OK Experience"
Aqua Monarch Pacific was a little worn out but serviceable. It could have been more deep cleaned between visitors, but housekeeping cleaned up after us when needed just fine. View was nice, though I learned an important and expensive lesson. It seems that booking flight and hotel through Expedia looks to be a deal but tends to net the least appealing rooms available. Staff was friendly and seemed to look out for us, though the Wifi never worked in our room. We asked about it a few times but just ended up getting more data on our phones and going to places with good connections elsewhere. Check in and out was painless. They have an aquarium in the lobby as well as other fixtures. I particularly enjoyed the pool area with some moderate decor and views of the stars and beautiful city. All in all a good value, and I highly recommend the one bedroom ocean view suites if affordable for you, though the other options seem decent too.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Traveler
"Too hot afternoon but great for mornig and night"
My room was west side partial ocean view room. window is very very wide and we could enjoy wonderful view. however it's too hot in the afternoon. I have to stick in front of the air-con. but I like the hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2014
Kazoo
"Pretty cool hotel, close to beach with great views"
We were impressed with the layout of the room , making good use of a small space. We had a great little kitchenette, handy with 2 young kids. As suggested in reviews we had read we got a room on the highest floor we could get. This ensured we did not hear any of the busy street sounds. It was a short walk to great swimming beach for kids, the zoo, restaurants and grocery store. Bus stop close by. As other reviews mentioned the room air conditioners struggle to keep the room cool, they are too small for the space they have to cool, and they are positioned near floor close to bed. So we had to keep it going even when we went out so it was comfortable when we got home. Overall we were really happy And would stay there again .
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
tara and tilly
"good"
Noisy, but good location and price. Also had fold out couch to sleep grown family of four.
7 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
"Good location, but"
Great location, but the the service could have been better. The maid just folded our old used towels and hung them up. One of them had something pink and a stain on it. Not sure if it was our towel even. The shampoo was not replaced. We had to wash our own dishes. They did provide us with beach towels which is convienent. Two blocks from the beach. Lots of restraints close by.
3 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
K girls
"excellent"
Booked 1 day in advance, got a great rate and the room was better than expected! Would stay again!
2 night business trip May 15, 2014
"Business"
Was here on business, so did not get to use many of the amenities. Great location, with easy interstate access. Loved the room!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Travel mom
"Was Great"
Great rooms, no issues, cheaper price then most! I'll definitely stay here again!
2 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Love this place!!"
The view we had was awesome the staff were friendly & very helpful. The staff Cher I think that was her name was funny & gave us some directions to a good local place to eat!
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Very Nice!"
It's a great Hotel and location. it's only a couple of blocks from the ocean and beach. It has a nice pool and hot tub on the roof giving great views of the city. It's parking garage is large enough to handle the number of cars. The only really rotten item is the H1 road. They need to be punished for their road designs. Otherwise, everything else was great!
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
Overall, a good choice. Room was clean, comfortable, had everything we needed for our stay plus some. Yes, it was small, but all hotel rooms are small in Waikiki. My only complaint was that certain hotel staff could have been a little nicer.
5 night family trip Feb 4, 2014
"Convenient to beach, shopping, zoo, aquarium, safe"
Walking distance to everything in Waikiki area. Very safe. Comfortable but slightly dated rooms. Reasonable rates for what you get. No restaurant or vending machines in hotel!! They do have kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves and cooktops. Bring paper plates! Mary ann was very helpful in setting up tours, etc.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
Jan from CA. US
"Pacific Monarch"
The room had been remodeled somewhat since we stayed there last year. It was very clean & the staff was very helpful.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"NEVER stay in this hotel"
The hotel parking is very inconvenient. It requires the customers to purchase the ticket on the separate parking structure. And one day our parking ticket was flipped. So our car got TOWed. And it cost us a lot of money and inconvenience to get the car back from the tow company!!! And it ruined our day! The hotel stuff was rude to us and kept saying this was our fault, and they are not responsible for this at all. The floor plan of the room is awful too. The AC is at one end of the room. It couldn't cool down the whole room, plus our room was facing east, so the room is super hot in the morning. The room ran out of hot water for 2 nights in a row. There maintenance system was awful. We always had to wait for the maintenance people to come the next day to fix this issue. Overall, this hotels has too many issues, and it's very INCONVENIENT for the customers. If you ever want to have a nice time for your vacation in Hawaii, you definitely should NEVER stay at this hotel.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Ting
"NEVER stay at this hotel"
The hotel parking is very inconvenient. It requires the customers to purchase the ticket on the separate parking structure. And one day our parking ticket was flipped. So our car got TOWed. And it cost us a lot of money to get the car back from the tow company!!! And ruined our day! The hotel stuff was rude to us and kept saying this was our fault, and they are not responsible for this at all. The floor plan of the room sucks too. The AC is at one end of the room. It couldn't cool down the whole room, plus our room was facing east, so the room is super hot in the morning. The room ran out of hot water for 2 nights in a row. There maintenance system sucks. We always had to wait for the maintenance people to come the next day to fix this issue. Overall, this hotels has too many issues, and it's very INCONVENIENT for the customers. If you ever want to have a nice time for your vacation in Hawaii, you definitely should NEVER stay at this hotel.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Ting
"I will never stay at this hotel."
The hotel parking is very inconvenient. It requires the customers to purchase the ticket on the separate parking structure. And one day our parking ticket was flipped. So our car got TOWed. And it cost us $200 bucks to get the car back from the tow company!!! And ruined our day! The hotel stuff was rude to us and kept saying this was our fault, and they are not responsible for this at all. The floor plan of the room sucks too. The AC is at one end of the room. It couldn't cool down the whole room, plus our room was facing east, so the room is super hot in the morning. The room ran out of hot water for 2 nights in a row. There maintenance system sucks. We always had to wait for the maintenance people to come the next day to fix this issue. Overall, this hotels has too many issues, and it's very INCONVENIENT for the customers. If you ever want to have a nice time for your vacation in Hawaii, you definitely should NEVER stay at this hotel.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Ting
"Nice hotel good value for price"
Other than the fact that the front end made us wait for checking in till they called Expedia and confirmed due payments were made which was painful as we were tired at the end of the day rest of the stay was fine and pleasant.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Shail
"Modern hotel close to the beach."
Overall, it was an okay experience. The hotel was located about 2 blocks away from the beach. Parking lot next to the hotel, easy for those who are renting a car. A great thing about the parking lot is you can acces your room through the parking lot and not have to go through the front desk. Hotel ameneities included rooftop swimming pool and a sauna. The downfall was the studio was a bit crowded for 4 people, and our ac was not working. We'll put the ac on for the whole day, come back and the room was still very warm.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
Maya
"Problems with room"
The room needs to be checked for missing items. The cooking utensils, towels, dish washing liquid and paper towels missing, housekeeping was not done the following day. The kitchen light not working after it was fix. The full kitchen needs a fan. I have to call for service for the above items. Service was quick. Last time I stayed at this hotel was much better.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
Tess
the hotel is OK, but the garage is small and expensive, $25 a day and the road is very narrow, very difficult for full-size car to get in and out. it is labelled as two-way drive. Seriously, it is only wide enough for two motocycles. If you can drive through with another car in other direction, you qualify to act in the fast and furious movie.
5 night trip Nov 24, 2013
Stayed here with friends. Location was great. Only 2 blocks from the beach and from all the excitement that Waikiki offers. I would stay again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2013
Very clean except noisy air conditioner. Great location close to Waikiki beach.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
dan
"Old fashioned close to beach"
Hotel looked nice from outside and lobby. It was decent from the inside. The couches were ripped. Would be nice to have a tv in the room they only had it in the living room. Also the tv was a small ancient one. Staff was nice.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"What?????"
After traveling nearly 14 hours to get to Hawaii and dropped off at the lobby of the hotel, I was informed I no longer had a reservation at this hotel because it was overbooked by quite a few rooms. The young man at the desk then proceeded to give me directions to another Aston (which he told me might even be cheaper!) At this point I balked and told him I already had paid for my room with Expedia, and he told me I'll have to deal with Expedia. I asked to speak to management and there were none on duty. I asked him why I wasn't contacted in advance, he just shrugged.He then made a quick phone call and we were given a unit. The unit was adequate at best and the view from one window was the roof top parking lot and the other window viewed yet another parking lot and the air conditioning drip tray. By the way the air conditioner just barely kept the room cool. This experience is the opposite of the stay at the Aston Waikiki Beach which we encountered on our return visit to Waikiki..Skip this place and go for the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
Foreno
"Near the beach"
Noise in the morning from the street traffic. Hot in the bedroom.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
karen
"Decent location, friendly staff, great stay"
I was very pleased with my stay. The staff was friendly, the room was just as imagined and pictured. ( We did not get the ocean view, I'm positive that would be worth the extra price). WiFi included in the small amenity fee, that was nice. Located near eateries, convenience stores and the strip. Kitchen was just enough and all appliances worked. Few things to mention: AC did not circulate well so the bedroom was rather hot during the day when the sun hit the lanai. The bathroom was small, adequate but small. The water pressure was great though. Last small gripe is that TV is small and in a weird location in vicinity to couch. It s not straight-ahead, it was over to the left and over a table. Considering there is no need for us to spend the entire time in the room, these points are just nit-picky. Nothing too big that was unbearable. For the price, I would definitely stay again.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Kari
"Aston Pacific Monarch has an excellent location"
This hotel is newly renovated, and so clean, and all the stuff are very courteous. And, what's great, is that it's so close to everything...shopping, restaurants, and the beach!!! International Market Place is just in the corner, and the beach, is just actually at the end of the street. There are shopping stores all over the area, and places to eat. I would definitely come back to this hotel whenever I book my next vacation to Hawaii.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
EG-MA
"Nice hotel close to the beach for great price"
Had a great time. Excellent with families with kids for and under. Saved $$ with food because cooked our own food with use of the kitchenette.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Nothing special... Close to beach"
Close to beach, nothing special. Old hotel. Always smelled like Asian food in the halls. Our room was never vacuumed on our 6 night stay. They didn't do the dishes in the sink. Very noisy. There was coffee backsplash in the kitchen from guest before us.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
katie
"Average"
It was quite pleasant. Nothing to complain about, but nothing extraordinary either.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Hotel stay was okey but no central air in room. Only portable cooler in living/dining area. Bedroom was really hot. Only ceiling fan. No breakfast available. Staff was very pleasant during stay and very helpful.
11 night trip Aug 7, 2013
"Close walk to the beach."
Every employee was extremely friendly. However, hotel definitely could use a make-over, needs to be updated. Shower curtains should be replaced with sliding doors...the curtains seem old and harboring years worth of bacteria. Balcony sliding door curtains were filthy and stained. Need to be replaced.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Ellie
"Thank You, Come Again"
I enjoyed every single min., every single hour, and every single day in Paradise. Aston Monarch was beautifully staged in the heart of the beach on honolulu !! the only thing, I wish I would've had a ocean front view like I paid for, I had a partial view, yet 30 floors up - Greatness !!!
Other trip Jul 16, 2013