All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
2710 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-3052, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Horrible"
This hotel is rated 3 stars but was not that clean at all. When I get to my room to go to sleep I saw roaches and the long black pinchy bugs.I would never stay at this hotel or their sister hotel Carolinians down the street the sheets were dirty and Smell like pee horrible never again
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
ruined my trip
time to remodel!!! Our room was not worth what I paid. Dirty furniture, sliding door would hardly open, Had the purchase bath mat for tub so we wouldn`t slip! Took the stairs many times because the elevator was too busy!! The only good was the breakfast and some of the staff. Will stay elsewhere next time. Room 610 needs a lot of help.
4 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"Long term guests."
We have been staying here since 2000, I have seen lots of changes but I deal with all of them I love the place and the staff. We did have a problem with room this time but the staff helped us, young lady's name was Tonya or Ton??? could not understand name at the time but she was great and patient. This hotel is getting older and does need some upgrades, especially new beds. We really like the corner room but I understand they are being sold to separate owners, luckily we still had that type room, used to be called "I" unit. They have improved some things and I am sure that is a task to keep up with it. They now allow people to bring dogs and that is not a problem for us. Staff here is always great. Restaurant needs changes, but staff there is good too. They have a buffet but it is just not what we like, I understand it is probably the best option for them. We do miss the grill at lunch at the beach, they stop doing that after Labor Day.
5 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Ruth
"Something Grand"
I had a wonderful stay which I would have like to stayed longer . we stayed 6 days 5 nights . The room we had was oceanfront 1 bedroom suite. I talked my daughter in getting the same thing but our rooms looked different. I wish when you book the rooms you would get a picture attachment of what your room would look like since such a difference. I was satisfied my daughter was also but do think she like my room set up better . We had same room size and description but rooms not the same in appearance.
5 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Jacqueline
"Not worth the money"
One elevator didnt work. Had to wait 15 mins for an elevator every time. Dirty room. They said my room was non smoking. Found cigarette buds in the room. Not worth the money
2 night trip Aug 28, 2015
"Loved my stay"
An unforgettable trip with my boyfriend! Everyone is so nice and helpful and the hotel is conveniently placed right next to the ocean. We were able to walk to attractions as well as stores for shopping and groceries. The room was clean and the view was gorgeous from the balcony! We were able to enjoy the water park that was free with our stay as well as mini golf. I was worried about the elevators being to slow but it wasn't a big deal at all! Wish we could have stayed longer!!
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
Katelyn
"We were amazed"
We were a little evasive about staying after reading some of the reviews but we were pleasantly surprised! The hotel was amazing, the front desk was amazing! We cannot wait til our next visit to Myrtle Beach, we will stay at Patricia Grand Resort! Thanks!
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Samantha
"Loved it"
Perfect hotel for a perfect getaway
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
sergio
"Hicks family vacation"
We were there for a family getaway and had a great time we didn't have to drive far to get where we needed to go the hotel was very clean and the staff was very helpful would stay again when we go back
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Sherri
We loved it
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Arnulfo
Relaxing but no smoking in room or balcony wouldn't have stayed there if I knew that
3 night romance trip Aug 26, 2015
andre
"Can't wait to go back...."
We were extremely pleased during our stay. The room was clean and comfortable and overlooking the beach was just an added bonus. We stayed with our 10 and 7 year old sons who had a ball in the 3 pools and at the gorgeous beach. We also had our dog with us and even he seemed to enjoy his stay. The staff (especially Connie at the front desk) were very kind and helpful.
3 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Angel
I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was great and friendly. Will be staying there again.
4 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Ray
"Loved it."
We loved everything about the hotel from the room all the way to the lovely staff. Only gripe we had would be the elevator... it would take an eternity to reach us. The stairs was the better option. Outside of that minor problem it was great, I would return to this hotel whenever I return down Myrtle.
3 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Billy
"Close to beach"
The elevators need a upgrade . The cleaning people needed to do a better job with the bathroom . First day I walked in I seen black hair all over the floor . I liked the balcony . I think every room has a balcony . It's not a bad place to stay at all. Especially if you don't wanna spend a lot on a hotel when your not gonna be in the room as much anyway
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
natt
Hotel is just average... Nothing special. Pool is nice, however they were doing some remodeling so on our last day of "relaxation" all that we could hear was the saw and construction.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Road trip"
The staff was friendly and the location was great as its nearby all the main attractions. The room was not exactly clean and the toilet didn't work. Bottom line is, you get what you pay for. If you want to save some money on a hotel, this is fine. If your expecting a lot at a low price, lower your expectations or spring for a more expensive hotel.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
gilda
"Terrible condition"
The room was in terrible condition. There were bugs in the room. The bathroom was horrible.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Katie
Rooms were ok staff was friendly Ok pools breakfast bar was good. Would stay their again. Didn't have any issues. Housekeeping was good
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Big Joe"
Room 1710 needs new furniture & A/C needs attention in the bedroom. Overall we weren't in the room much..The pool, beach, & restaurants were Great..!!
7 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2015
"Nice hotel, 50m to the beach"
Good hotel, paid breakfast, internet terrible, 4 pools, spa, 50m to the beach.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Claudio
"Disappointing"
The pictures are misleading. This is a very old hotel with a very old interior. It really needs upgrading and the beds are horrible. The air-conditioning makes the room smell like pee and the mattress will make your back hurt as you can feel every spring. there is loose plaster and out dated furniture. I would not recommend this hotel in its current condition.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Clarence
"Patricia Grand: Not So Grand"
Reserve an oceanfront room; go ocean view. Room was outdated, stains and frayed on the carpet inside and out of room. Housekeeper did not come back to clean the room on day two. Had to go buy cleaning products to disinfect restroom. Toilet photo attached. NEVER AGAIN!!!!
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Andre
"Megan was AWESOME right from the START!"
Things were a little frustrating and stressful from the start of this little mini vacation from running super late (6hrs) due to the weather and thunderstorms that we had to drive through coming from MD, to almost running out of gas between the stretch from Georgetown to there bc we didn't realize our light had been on smh to realizing we'd left some things behind so when we arrived at 4am I was very irritated but Megan was just AWESOME! She was very pleasant and helpful and just had us laughing with a joke so it really just changed the mood and set the tone for the rest of the trip. Everything else war nice too...Hotel war clean, nice staff, etc, just a Wonderful Experience Overall! Will definitely recommend to my clients since I am a Travel Agent and will definitely be back!!
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
ZumbaTravelAgen
The hotel staff was wonderful,very kind and helpful with all questions and concerns!! We had a wonderful stay and the location and amenities were great!! Hopeful to return next year.
5 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
We spent a couple of nights on our way to Charleston. It was a strange dichotomy in the room. The room was apartment style and the kitchen portion looked new and fresh and flooring also looked newer. The room could really use a good paint job throughout and the towel bar fell off the wall in the bath. I am not sure if it is process of a revamp or they did a little and called it good enough.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Annette
"Pleasant Stay"
We really enjoyed our stay at The Patricia Grand. The size was perfect for just us two and the ocean view was just as described. It was quiet and peaceful throughout the hotel. The only thing I wish was different was the indoor pools and Jacuzzi staying open a little later. Other than that, I would definitely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Jasmine
"Small room but great location!"
Staff was great room was really small but great location!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Steffanie
"Will definitely stay here again!"
Just hubby and I. We had a great time! Great hotel! Will definitely stay again!
4 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Hotel was nice and in good location. Parking is terrible unless you drive a compact car, only 3 elevators for 19 floors plan on waiting! The pool area is really nice and big enough to not feel crowded.
4 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
Curtis
"Run down and poorly maintained"
Had to call maintenance 3x because the room safe was broken and they could not fix it. Toilet ran and ran. The hotel ran out of wash cloths at one point and the staff told us to check the front desk later in the day. Only 2 elevators for the North tower, which were crowded, slow (took 10 mins to get up or down) and musty. Hotel pool and hot tubs were shut down for part of a day after too much chlorine sent several people to the hospital. Emergency vehicles were outside, and it was on the news. Bed was uncomfortable and found a woman's acrylic nail in the bathroom. Cleaning skipped our room 2 of 4 days and had to call the desk for service. Only one bell man with a cart to help check everyone in and out, so you wait. Staff won't let you use a cart on your own. "Free" mini golf shut down 3 of 4 days.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
Jen
"On the beach"
The room was very dirty even after housekeeping came. Pool was fine. Right on the beach. That was convenient. Location was good.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Darcy
"Great Access and Deals"
We arrived at noon and since rooms were available we were allowed to check in. The beach is a few short steps away. There are great deals such as free entrance to water park and miniature golf.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
katrina
The hotel is beautiful and the staff is great!!! The location is wonderful. They r pet friendly the exercise room is awesome!
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"beach getaway"
Very clean for room at the beach this late in the summer. Was very pleased with the room, location, staff, and amenities.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Cynthia
"Great amenities and ocean view"
The amenities were a very nice touch (free parking, free wifi, free put-put golf game ,free towels for the pools, free bottled water in the rooms, free tickets to the water park. ..great atmosphere for family and kids.Great location on the beach with a wonderful view.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Deedra
"Dated! Definitely needs to be updated."
Room smelled like the people who stayed in the room before mine were heavy smokers. The carpet was wet. The elevators were noisy and very hot during the ride.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Tyrone
didappointed in the lazy river. This was the only reason we booked here but it wasn't really a lazy river. Staff friendly and helpful. Parking a nightmare.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"Nice hotel on beach"
The facilities are nice in a great location. However, the bathroom toilet was not completely clean and hotel was a bit noisy at night with people coming in and out of rooms.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Very nice hotel, the staff is very helpful and courteous
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"nice view, close to beach, pools very nice,"
liked this hotel, parking isn't great but understand property at a premium. taking the elevator is a challenge.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Joyce
I loved it. So much fun. Thought the beach view was great to wake up too. I thought that the pool was great.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
maria
"Wonderful stay"
We were originally booked at sands ocean resort and spa and it was TERRIBLE! !! The rooms there were filth upon arrival and we got switched to a different room that had stained sheets and molded fridge so we left to then stay at patricia grand . Our arrival and check in was quick and friendly . Our room was beautiful and at a wonderful location to restaurants and Broadway at the beach . I highly recommend patricia grand . They have been doing upgrades to the hotel and it has truly paid off !
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Ash
"Would stay again!!!"
Very comfortable and enjoyable!
5 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Andrei
"Anniversary weekend"
Great location right on the beach down a bit from the boardwalk so a little more peaceful. For a resort they couldn't figure out how to get flowers into our room before check-in which was a little suprizing but other than that the stay was good, pools were nice, and every room had a balcony and ocean view. Would definitely go back
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Beau
"Just OK. Not the worst hotel I've been in but....."
Hotel has potential but seriously lacking in maintenance. Dresser drawer broken, carpet frayed and tack strip exposed. Problems with key card....
2 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"Lovely pet-friendly hotel right at the each"
Had some issues at the check-in - the type of room and its location weren't what we requested - but ended up in a nice clean room with direct ocean view. The room definitely needs an update, especially the bathroom. But we didn't spend much time inside, and the bed was quite comfortable, so can't complain. The location is superb, can walk to restaurants and the Boardwalk. Main issue for me was that elevators got very busy and I had to walk up and down, not the best idea when walking the dog. The pool was properly cleaned every morning, plenty of beach chairs were available even during the busiest days, though sometimes ran short on towels. Overall enjoyed the stay.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Anna
it was a short stay for us but I would come back and also I would recommend to a friend , we has a wonderful experience with our accommodations .Good job everyone .
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Great Deal, Great Location, Great View"
My girlfriend and I went for a week in July and I was very pleased with our stay. One thing to keep in mind is kids under 18 stay for free, so if you don't mind kids all over the place this hotel is perfect. The pools were pretty nice and it was a very short walk to the beach. The room was neat and clean and having the kitchenette is very helpful if staying more than a few days! The hotel staff was friendly and quick to respond to requests. This hotel is in the perfect spot and close to everything! The only suggestion I would make is get faster elevators or more! It takes forever sometimes to get an elevator and its worse if you are high up as we were on the 16th floor.
7 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Nice hotel and on the beach."
Nice hotel on the beach. Long wait to check in at the front desk when we got there. The air conditioner was turned up but barely kept the room cool and the toilet wasn't working properly. I didn't ask them to take care of either issue as we were there for one night and checked in late and left early.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015