All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
1105 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-4538, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Ok"
Arrived late Friday night and was told the golf person was off until Monday which is fine. Was told to call Sat monrning and they would get their Concierge would be able to help us since the golf course wanted $50 dollars more to book without going through the hotel. The front desk never would call my husband back to help him get a reservation. Never did get to play golf. If you are going to play golf while there, call M-F 8-5. Otherwise , hotel was fine.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Not to happy"
It was okay knowing it was a family trip and that we had to put a extra 250.00 deposit down upon check in which I thought was horrible. Room service forgot to clean our room so he had to call 3 times finally after we came back from out 3 hours later our room was not clean call back down stairs someone from housekeeping finally bought towels and dump trash since we were tired and did not feel like leaving room to be clean. Just yesterday after 2 days call bank money still was not on card so they had to release hold to put $250.00 back on card and told me that they are glad I call because hotel never put money back on card. So overall I was not happy but the kids had fun bowling.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Tamalisha
"quick getaway"
heated pool not very warm
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
BOBBY J
"Hidden Hold placed by hotel"
The room and view were nice, the room had a full size refrigerator, stove, microwave, plus real plates, cups, silverware, and even a toaster! Hidden charge was a 250.00 hold because I booked through a third party, which was held from my account until the day I left then back in my account in 5-7 business days. Did not know that upfront, was not ok with that!
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Ami
"The room was spacious but could have been better."
The noise level was easily heard that sounded like someone was moving furniture overhead, also the room shook when the adjoining room door closed. It made me jump quite a few times. In addition, we were surprised nothing could be purchased in the restaurant, coffee shop or gift shop without adding to room charges. If you don't trust your employees, how do one trust staying in the facility. I was surprised no replacement of an empty box of tissues was an amenity of room service - I had to go out to purchase my own tissues. I don't think I will stay here again.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
I had a great time at the hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Rating should be higher on this on"
The rating really should be higher on this one. This place is older, well I think most places around here are of this time(boom in the area 70s80s?) but it has been well taken care of. there needs to be a better rating system. This shouldn't rate the same as places that are older and run down. Wifi was good, room was clean and nice, quiet, nothing there takes cash... Annoying but not a problem. Pool is nice, bowling ally! That's pretty cool. Bar was closed till Friday... Off season. All in all I really liked this one!
2 night trip Jan 7, 2015
Josh
"great"
It was a perfect place. Everythinh is there from store an entertainment i will be booking there again.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Johnathon
"Beach Hotels"
We had a good experiance. The kids liked the indoor pool and hot tubs. It was also close to shopping and other things to do. They also liked the bowling alley located within the hotel.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"bad treatment"
I went there to check in my daughter was withme she stay in myrtle beach I gave my I'd they ask my daughter I'd and told me they don't rent to locals I told them am not a locale my daughter is I came to see her and they said no visiter if u have we will evict me so I didn't check in at that hotel they want give refunds
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Letishia
"Very satisfied, orderly and clean"
not new, but very clean
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
My family enjoyed our stay here in oceanfront 1 bedroom with kitchen.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Avoid this place if you want peace and quiet"
Checked in here and got an oceanfront suite expecting to get some rest and relaxation listening to the waves crash. Apparently we checked into a cheap Boulevard bar with an awful cover band who never stops playing day and night at the outdoor bar. Completely ruins the point of buying an oceanfront suite. We complained at 3:30 in the afternoon and were moved to the top floor but having an outside bar, it really didn't make that much of a difference. During dinner time it stopped for a bit and then it started back up at 11:00. Absolutely ridiculous and terrible. I don't know why more people werem't complaining. If you feel like paying a hundred bucks to listen to a lousy cover band this is your spot but otherwise find a nice hotel and listen to lousy cover bands at any of the bars around town for free.
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2014
randolph
"Great Hotel, WIFI, not so much."
Updated rooms, very clean. Just don't count on the wifi. There for entire weekend not once did the wifi work. Could not even pick up 4G. Was told it's fine down here,[lobby]. Here's a 1-800 number call them.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Happy"
Had a wonderful stay everyone was excellent
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
timothy
"Off Season Stay in Condo room with Ocean view"
The hotel was everything they advertised. Check in and check out was quick the room was great and very comfortable, the view was fantastic. The only reason I rated the condition of the facilities 4 is because of the heater in the front room it worked fine but the front fell off.
Annette
"Nice Getaway"
Nice room. Hot tub and indoor pool were great. Had a problem with the mens sauna and outdoor carpeting on the balconies needed to be replaced. View from the bedroom balcony was totally blocked by the trees which was a real disappointment. Overall a nice trip. Will stay there again.
3 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Sonia
"I was not Pleased at all"
Was not pleased at all we had to have a $250 dollar deposit and then you had to pay everything with a card. We had cash so we couldn't play any games or get hot chocolate for the kids. Then we was put on the 5 th floor so when the kids come out of the pool they have to go outside in the cold to come to the room.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"beach trip"
Hotel had great amenities. The room was pretty small and narrow. Parking was kind of awkward.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Athena
"best family vacation thus far!"
This was our first time in Myrtle Beach and our first ever stay at a family resort and I'm thrilled to say that it all was wonderful! The staff of the Coral Beach Resort were so friendly and attentive. The hotel itself was very nice and very clean. There was so much to do there that you almost forget that right outside is the ocean and the board walk! We are already planning our next visit and are planning to stay longer so we can hang out at the resort even longer!
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Crystal
"Nice resort with great amenities."
Last minute weekend getaway. Would definitely stay here again. With everything they have to offer at the resort, you doing have to leave for anything.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Christy
Was with a group of 15 celebrating the fiftieth wedding anniversary of one couple. We all agreed that Choral Beach Resort was a grand place to stay. We enjoyed both pools, the hot tub as well as the lazy river on tubes.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Family trip"
Average hotel Average staff
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Martin
"Outside is awesome. Rooms were terrible"
Outside of hotel looks really nice. Rooms were filthy, bathroom was not clean. Outdated furniture and old furnishings. Old stove, refrigerator was banged up. Room had funny pesticide/carpet cleaner smell. We Stayed 4 days, our room was not vacuumed, I left some paper in the floor, it was not moved for 3 days. We found several bugs in the first room, which we flushed , and then complained to management. They were brash and rude, and did not offer to change rooms, find another property, and were still charging us for the nights stay "due to no evidence". One had bitten my daughter, so I insisted on room change. Don't stay if you are insisting on cleanliness, or updated decor/appliances. Definitely take some shower shoes.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Disgruntled
"came to the beach just for a day"
so impressed with the hotel and all that it offered
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
rick
"Great place"
Clean rooms, Friendly, Considerate staff. Well maintained property with lots of amenities. Several meal choices on premises as well as close by. Had an opportunity to talk to some behind the scenes staff who informed us of the commitment Management has to upgrading and maintaining the resort.. Would loved to have stayed longer .
3 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
Jean
"Good value!"
Easy check in. Room was nice, clean and comfortable. Staff was polite and helpful. I will stay at Coral Beach again.I would have liked to have more room options to chose from online. I Would have liked an ocean front room and willing to pay for ocean front but not a offered option. One of the best facilities in Myrtle Beach for the money.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Indoor and Outdoor Fall Fun"
I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. My children really loved it. This is a great resort for family, it is located in the midst of everything, but if you don't want to go out, your needs will still be met with great activities for the kids and adults. Right on the beach, indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, bowling alley and much more. The best part is the room was very clean with a great view of the beach. We actually brought our bikes and road to breakfast and other activities in the morning. It was great.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Cushioned lounge chairs very comfortable. Beautiful oceanfront pool. Nice outdoor entertainment. Towels for swimming convenient. Overall hotel is clean and in good condition. Nice amenities onsite. The beds were not very comfortable. Breakfast could be improved. Don't like the $250 credit card hold at check in if you book through third party.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Very nice accomodations"
Everything was great except for the $250/Hold charge to my credit card. Wasn't expecting that. Nothing was mentioned at the time of booking.
2 night trip Oct 1, 2014
"ROOM 616, OCEANFRONT"
This was our second stay with this hotel, very satisfied both trips. Kitchen was well stocked and plenty of toiletries and linens and very spacious for a family of 3. One bed leg was completely broken and propped up to work if you sat anywhere but on the corner end. We did see 3-4 small roaches here and there, but none were ever seen in the kitchen area. Tub drained very slowly but was expected. 2 flatscreen tvs was great. Our only real issue, because we have a 2 year old on oxygen, was being locked out of our room repeatedly...we collected 7 key cards for this visit! I was very upset that this kept happening due to the fact of the oxygen supply being in the room only if he was in need. Very friendly hotel staff. Pools and spas close at 11pm. Wish this was 24 hours because my son enjoyed them so much! Great beach access and also enjoyed the resort credit! No issues with the elevators either. Carpet a bit dirty but this was also expected. Will be back there again soon!
5 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
Angela and Pablo Dominguez
Good deal for the $
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
The stay was good overall. Would stay there again. New bar is nice although not very busy when we stayed. That can be a good thing sometimes. Lots of pools. Building is older but still nice. All the staff I encountered where polite and always helpful.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Nice clean room, employees were very polite & helpful. Will not hesitate to book there again.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"A bit disappointed"
My husband and I stayed at Coral Beach, meeting some other family members there. I must say that I was expecting much more for a hotel with an excellent rating. Our room was fairly nice, but the condition of the bed linens, although clean, was somewhat revolting. ( No trace of white left and wrinkled beyond horribly!) The rest of the family had a suite with a fabulous view, but a "funky odor", even though the room was "catty corner" to ours! It was VERY small for a family. We were also disappointed that there was nowhere on site to have dinner, other than snack or bar food. I think a "resort" should offer a restaurant for a nice dinner so that you don't have to leave the premises. That said, we did manage to have a good time. Would I return...probably not.
3 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2014
Marty
The representative recomended the Hotel.Com them to give us a room Size of Kimg because we were a couple but what we found was a doble bed.
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2014
My husband and I itched while in bed. Your site never informed me they would put a $250 hold on my card. Had to ask the clerk what was charged to the card. She just went ahead with the process without explaining.
2 night family trip Sep 10, 2014
"Wonderful Weekend at Coral Beach"
Everything about the hotel was wonderful. My husband and I took our 9 year old grandson and a friend of his for the weekend and we all had a ball. Thanks Expedia for helping us get the room arranged. We enjoyed every minute that we were there!
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Great little holiday."
Aside from the fact that there was only parking for one car (my friend and I met at Myrtle Beach), the stay was very enjoyable.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Nice place. Room air conditioner could be upgraded. Smelled.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
terri
"Good hotel. Close to beach. Good cost for value"
Overall good experience. Family had a blast. Would definitely come back. Nice staff. Rooms a little dated. Everyone was helpful.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Mitch
Lack of any security during day regarding bottles at pools and kids jumping in pools. Floors always wet in elevators! No restaurant on premise. Overall property is in need of an update.
5 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Pat
"our stay"
Very nice hotel. Only negative thing I have to say is that the cleaning staff seem to not want to clean your room on a daily basis. If you aren't out of the room when THEY are ready to clean it, they try to get you to sign that YOU didn't want the room cleaned that day.
6 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
"Great spot for Family Vacation"
This was a great hotel for the Family vacation. The only down side was the rooms was not side by side.
3 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Close to beach with good amenities."
Good experience,staff friendly. Cash free resort. Entertainment fun.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Loved the hotel, great place to stay if you have children. The Dj and magic shows were great for the whole family. The food in the bowling alley was a little pricey, but overall everything was great.
4 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
valerie pagan
"nice family get-away"
Clean rooms and common areas, courteous and efficient staff. Great location and the resort amenities are convenient. The pools and hot tubs were maintained and clean. Happy hour offers very reasonable drink prices and the coffee bar and in house convenience store are handy. The beach bar has entertainment nightly. Everything you purchase at the resort is charged to your room based off of your room key. While it is convenient to not worry about carrying cash or a debit card, it would be nice to have a cash option to pay. I would stay here again - we were on the third floor, close to the stairs so we used the stairs most of the time. Our room had an ocean view and overlooked the kiddie pool. The sound from the water activity station in the kiddie pool was not noticeable with the slider closed. And with the slider open, it was still quiet enough to have a conversation on the balcony without shouting.
5 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Holly
"Nice hotel , beach view"
party of five , beach front hotel , nice area but must walk 2-3 miles to get to the amusement park. Breakfast was very pricey for what they had to offer.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Nice hotel close to beach"
My experience was great. I enjoyed myself and my view from hotel room.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"It was nice hotel"
It was nice hotel but I thing is little more expensive then the other hotel I will recommend to a friend but not as the price I pay
Other trip Jul 21, 2014