All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1105 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-4538, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A bit disappointed"
My husband and I stayed at Coral Beach, meeting some other family members there. I must say that I was expecting much more for a hotel with an excellent rating. Our room was fairly nice, but the condition of the bed linens, although clean, was somewhat revolting. ( No trace of white left and wrinkled beyond horribly!) The rest of the family had a suite with a fabulous view, but a "funky odor", even though the room was "catty corner" to ours! It was VERY small for a family. We were also disappointed that there was nowhere on site to have dinner, other than snack or bar food. I think a "resort" should offer a restaurant for a nice dinner so that you don't have to leave the premises. That said, we did manage to have a good time. Would I return...probably not.
3 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2014
Marty
The representative recomended the Hotel.Com them to give us a room Size of Kimg because we were a couple but what we found was a doble bed.
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2014
My husband and I itched while in bed. Your site never informed me they would put a $250 hold on my card. Had to ask the clerk what was charged to the card. She just went ahead with the process without explaining.
2 night family trip Sep 10, 2014
"Wonderful Weekend at Coral Beach"
Everything about the hotel was wonderful. My husband and I took our 9 year old grandson and a friend of his for the weekend and we all had a ball. Thanks Expedia for helping us get the room arranged. We enjoyed every minute that we were there!
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Great little holiday."
Aside from the fact that there was only parking for one car (my friend and I met at Myrtle Beach), the stay was very enjoyable.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Nice place. Room air conditioner could be upgraded. Smelled.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
terri
"Good hotel. Close to beach. Good cost for value"
Overall good experience. Family had a blast. Would definitely come back. Nice staff. Rooms a little dated. Everyone was helpful.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Mitch
Lack of any security during day regarding bottles at pools and kids jumping in pools. Floors always wet in elevators! No restaurant on premise. Overall property is in need of an update.
5 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Pat
"our stay"
Very nice hotel. Only negative thing I have to say is that the cleaning staff seem to not want to clean your room on a daily basis. If you aren't out of the room when THEY are ready to clean it, they try to get you to sign that YOU didn't want the room cleaned that day.
6 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
"Great spot for Family Vacation"
This was a great hotel for the Family vacation. The only down side was the rooms was not side by side.
3 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Close to beach with good amenities."
Good experience,staff friendly. Cash free resort. Entertainment fun.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Loved the hotel, great place to stay if you have children. The Dj and magic shows were great for the whole family. The food in the bowling alley was a little pricey, but overall everything was great.
4 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
valerie pagan
"nice family get-away"
Clean rooms and common areas, courteous and efficient staff. Great location and the resort amenities are convenient. The pools and hot tubs were maintained and clean. Happy hour offers very reasonable drink prices and the coffee bar and in house convenience store are handy. The beach bar has entertainment nightly. Everything you purchase at the resort is charged to your room based off of your room key. While it is convenient to not worry about carrying cash or a debit card, it would be nice to have a cash option to pay. I would stay here again - we were on the third floor, close to the stairs so we used the stairs most of the time. Our room had an ocean view and overlooked the kiddie pool. The sound from the water activity station in the kiddie pool was not noticeable with the slider closed. And with the slider open, it was still quiet enough to have a conversation on the balcony without shouting.
5 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Holly
"Nice hotel , beach view"
party of five , beach front hotel , nice area but must walk 2-3 miles to get to the amusement park. Breakfast was very pricey for what they had to offer.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Nice hotel close to beach"
My experience was great. I enjoyed myself and my view from hotel room.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"It was nice hotel"
It was nice hotel but I thing is little more expensive then the other hotel I will recommend to a friend but not as the price I pay
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Nice hotel on the beach with lots of fun things"
Great time with the girls! karaoke, dancing, laying in the sun by the pool. such fun! Love this place!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Kimmie
"Great Ocean View"
Took a mini vacation for a couple days at the beach. Had a full view of the ocean from our balcony and had a great time.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
JJ
"WONDERFUL RESORT."
NICE, CLEAN AND POLITE STAFF. We went on a Saturday afternoon. It was a little early and asked if we could checking in and the lady on the front desk gave us a room even with a better location. The room and all around super clean, nice room with kitchen, desk and chairs. The restaurant was so good. We have a wonderful time bowling :)
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Marie
We stayed for 2 days with our 1 yr old. It was overall a good vacation. We spent some time at the beach, and in the pools. There is a heated indoor pool if the weather is bad.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Cody
"Close to the beach"
This is a very nice hotel! The room was very clean (bathroom, floors, toilet, tub, carpets) and spacious. The design was updated, but the bed was very firm and my 9 yr old could not get a good sleep. The bowling alley and arcade were awesome! The pools areas were clean and large enough for everyone at the hotel. It was very convenient to have the coffee bar and general store on the premises. The lobby gets really crazy at check-in and there are only four elevators to share with guests and housekeeping. I will stay here again!!!
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
ShoeDiva
"Beautiful view"
Close/on the beach.
6 night family trip May 31, 2014
Engel
"Nice hotel, lots of amenities."
Great parking--convenient to hotel; Whirlpool was the best---just what I needed after a long, hard day.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Muglady"
"Nice place for a family to stay"
This is a 3-star hotel if you count out the amenities and location on the beach. That said, we had a great time and I think Coral Beach is pretty much exactly as advertised. I'm more comfortable staying at a place like this rather than a 5-star beach hotel knowing I'm paying 2-3 times as much for an extra 20% of pampering. The kids loved the pools and the beach. Pools aren't as expansive as you might think, and the indoor pool does seem to have it's own humid, chlorinated micro-climate. Our room was perfect for the five of us, but the bathroom was a bit small. Age and wear of the hotel is typical for a beach hotel, not bad, and the rooms were very clean. I like the location near the boardwalk and other activities but not right in the middle of it. Saturday night by the pool felt a bit like being at a country bar with line dancing and a few slightly obnoxious partiers, but I can overlook that. The other hotel I was considering would have cost me twice as much, literally, so I'm glad we stayed here and could spend money on fun activities and food.
5 night family trip May 29, 2014
BP
"We really enjoyed our quick vacay!"
The only problem we had was with the deposit. I've stayed in a lot of hotels while coaching gymnastics during comp season and I've never had a hotel actually want to take out the deposit of $250 right there on the spot. They usually hold your card and if anything is wrong they'll charge you the deposit. This hotel wants to take it up front and then give it back to you, within 7-10 business days. We just weren't clear on that detail but we got it worked out. Other than that everything was GREAT!!! Indoor/outdoor hotubs pools, lazy rivers, beach access, all very nice. They are a "no cash" hotel BUT if you want to purchase stuff through your room/key, you do have the option to pay cash at the front desk if it's before 11pm. We found that very helpful! Overall it's great and we would defn go back!!!
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Great experience! Staff was great. Only down side is cash not accepted for purchases, you have to bill to your room
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
aaron
"Shabby"
I did not feel comfortable inside my room at all. It just felt dingy and well used. Beds were incredibly uncomfortable. The outside portion of the hotels was wonderful. The grill/bar was were I spent a good portion of my time when not in the beach.
3 night trip May 30, 2014
Arrived at hotel n as I was checking in, I was asked for credit card for 250.00 deposit. I had not been notified of this as I purchased rooms online. I knew I did not have that on my debit and offered to pay in cash but was denied. So, I had to go find my bank n deposit 250 then come back to check in to get room. As I m waiting my turn, the same senerio as I just went through of being asked for deposit and not knowing was happening with the couple ahead of me. They too were dumbfounded n unaware n were redirected to their bank to do the same exact thing I just came n left for! The receptionist even said once I got to desk that couple had the same issue as I did and he was frustrated that it's not mentioned upon checking in and people should be notified of this as they are purchasing room. This was a frustrating Inconvience , not to mention the condition of the hotel! The outside looks nice but the inside is old and needs serious remodeling from ceilings to new flooring and appliances. The location was pleasant but the condition of hotel was unsightly n I went to Walmart to buy my own pillow and blanket so I did not have to sleep on their beds. The service was fair during check in and at the morning breakfast. The waitress was rude, short and act as though she could care less about pleasing anyone. The food at buffet was very selective and not much of a variety at all. The coffee was served barely warm- more on the room temp side. Overall, my stay was not pleasant and will not stay again.
2 night business trip May 30, 2014
Vanessa
"impressive"
After reading the reviews, I was expecting to find something wrong. I got everything I expected I paid for. This is a good "middle of the road" resort for a reasonable price. Don't listen to the reviewers with a silver spoon in their mouth!
2 night family trip May 30, 2014
Joey D
"I liked the hotel and it was on the beach."
I loved the hotel. The pools and bar/lounge area are very nice. The main areas of the hotel are much nicer then the room, but still nice.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Cota
"Pleasantly Surprised"
Staff was beyond amazing ! Rooms were clean and spacious, beds weren't the most comfy but the resort itself had so many options. Truly and enjoyable experiance ! (Plus it had great parking)
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Mrs Wells
"Awesome Hotel"
It was perfect as it always is
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Standard hotel"
This was a standard hotel, concrete walls, old (dirty) comforters that don't get washed. First room was filthy - dirty sheets, gunk on the floor with hair matted in it, however, they switched our room immediately and it was clean. The water in the shower had a funny smell as well. We planned on staying two nights but stayed one and went back home. Overall, clean but not luxury. Pool area was nice.
2 night family trip May 30, 2014
"Nice stay and good view"
There was a very friendly dj at the poolside bar every night and the staff was great. The room was very clean and nice.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Will be back"
Very nice,clean hotel. The housekeeping was great and security was great.
4 night family trip May 18, 2014
Lindsey
"Needs some updating"
The rooms were not as clean as they should be. The resort is nice, but needs to have a thorough cleaning and everything repaired.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Great Family Vacation Resort"
We had a great time, enjoyed bowling, kids never left the pool or the beach. The room was nice, comfortable and with great view. The only complain we had was with room turnover staff. They only showed up once during our trip and never again. When we brought it up to hotel management they were apologetic but no action. We made the best of time regardless of the situation.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Mujtaba Family
"Very nice!"
Indoor pool and jacuzzis were just amazing. Wish there was a kiddie pool inside as well. Outdoor deck and bar were also great! On the beach and in close proximity to all stores including a 5 minute drive to walmart. Parking was a bit tough to understand couldve used more signs but all in all a good stay. My family and I will be back.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Tericka
"Very comfortable, clean, and clos e to the beach."
My family and I had a great time. There were a lot of things to do.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Good enough, hated the location."
It really depends on what type of experience you are looking for. We, though, hated the location. I would say it's almost the "seedy" part of town, right near the Family Fun Park. The hotel itself was "good enough". It was clean, though I'm not a fan of bedspreads as I'm not quite sure they are washed. But they had some spare blankets I put on the bed. We had oceanfront room which was a good size room with a Murphy bed (we didn't use). However does get a little noisy at night because you're right above the pool. The shower/bathroom was tiny. The worst part, however, was checkout. I assume most Myrtle Beach hotels are like this, but the checkout was so inefficient. You have to actually go to the desk and pay to check out, and there was a line out the back door. And the elevators were so busy that it was almost impossible to get one to the lobby, and then again to the parking garage. (stairs are not conveniently located). As far as eating, the grill by the pool wasn't open, they had a "snack bar" in bowling alley that was equivalent to a kids menu (burgers, hot dog, grilled cheese, chicken nuggets) and it was the last day of serving the "room service" menu, which they decided to stop because it wasn't successful. We found out why, we ordered from that menu in bowling alley and it took OVER 1-1/2 hour to get the food, they messed up orders, and then our other friends never even got their food. Two hours in they said "we ran out of chicken". It was so ridiculous.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Good hotel near the beach"
Was very good pleasant staff good food at restaurant .
rod
We had a good time ,we enjoy in the pool and the boling also the breakfast was delicious
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
gustavo
"Fun hotel right on the beach!"
I've stayed at the Coral Beach Resort for the past 8 years. It is always a wonderful experience. The rooms are clean and comfortable, there are rooms with a full kitchen and sleeping for up to 6 people with 2 TVs, the staff is friendly and professional, and the location is perfect. During the summer season there is live music by the pool every day and karaoke at night. I highly recommend the Coral Beach Resort to anyone vacationing with or without children.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"Close to Ocean"
The stay was great! My problem was they put an additional $250 automatic debit out of your account even after you have paid for your room and do not replace it for 5 business days.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Excellent hotel!"
We will definitely stay in this hotel again! It was very spacious with 3 beds and a full kitchen along with a beautiful view of the ocean. It was also close to everything. The staff was very attentive to our needs, which was only one. The TV remote did not work and they fixed it immediately after calling about it. Our only complaint was that the room was very loud at all hours of the night (the room was close to the elevator) but that was not the fault of the hotel.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Jen
The weather was not very good but thanks to the inside pool and other amenities the Kids had a good time .
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Great family resort"
Good size rooms, sea view (oceanfront) was lovely. Good location and plenty if pools. Kitchen facilities were very useful. A little dated in places and the breakfast buffet was just OK. We would certainly consider returning.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Stephen
"Nice hotel/great staff very close to the beach"
We will visit again and we will come back to this hotel. I hope this says it all. We had a fun experience. The staff was nice and accommodating and the cleaning staff was all over the place. DJ entertainment was a high-point. The music fit the mood and the people participating. You could tell that everyone cared about the customers. The rooms were older, but were maintained well. We can't wait to schedule another visit to the hotel.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Lou
"kinda disappointed"
THERE WILL BE A $250 DEPOSIT ON CREDIT CARD IF YOU PURCHASE THROUGH A 3RD PARTY LIKE HOTELS.COM! I was flabbergasted at checking when they said $250 deposit because the deposit amount or info was NOT included in the additional information section of the of my confirmation sheet from hotels.com! I find that useful information to keep us visitors prepared- money wise! Thank God I transgress more money in my account because if I had not then I would be stuck with a non refundable $200 room that I couldn't use due to a extremely high deposit. Also, at checking they stated it was 10 business days for release of deposit and at check out they stated 3 business days. Overall - its a mediocre hotel, keys wont work if you keep then anywhere near ur cell phone (had to take atleast 4 trips to desk back to back for key issue). Beach access and pools are nice. Will not be visiting this hotel again... lack of customer service. P.d. purchase thru hotel directly with CC to avoid deposit issue.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Jen
"Sweet 16"
It was great... first got there, and the room we were assigned had not been cleaned after previous guest. We were moved quickly to and upgraded clean room.. location was great, service was great.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2014