All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2000 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-3222, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good Stay"
Great location. Room was nice and clean. Smaller than expected. A little pricey.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"would not change a thing"
beautiful place, the hotel is very nice, great pool area for the kids out of the sun
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Diann
"Great location, so so hotel"
Property was very convenient to the cheesy beach attractions you find at Myrtle Beach which can be very fun. This hotel advertises as a smoke free property yet there were guests smoking all around the pool area and no staff there to enforce the policy. I found that really annoying. The hotel itself was nice, easy parking, polite front desk attendants.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
Friendly courteous staff, clean rooms and a nice atmosphere.
2 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
Rachel
"full house"
For me, the hotel is judged by how they handle being booked solid (no vacancy). 3 out of 4 elevators were out of service on a peak night and we were on the 16th floor. We had to wait an hour for clean towels when we went to the pool. Parking was full and we were shown to an overflow lot blocks away.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Wendy
"Nice hotel. close to the beach. great location."
We enjoyed our stay. we loved the location of the hotel .staff was very nice and helpful. My family will be return next year for july the 4th
cheryl
"Perfect location for beach and boardwalk romps"
Amenities were plentiful: parking deck adjacent your floor/room (at least up to the 10th floor - we were on the 8th), pool, hot tub, lazy river, convenience store, exercise room. Room was spacious and comfortable. A little wear and tear in our particular unit's furnishings and kitchen, but this was not a detractor at all. Staff was courteous and professional. We'll be back!
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Ed
"On the Beach"
I rate this by areas: Room, Pool, Beach, and Location Room: The stay was what I expected, nice location but room was your typical 80's style beach front room. Balcony was small, barely room for a chair, beds were hard and furniture was functional but uncomfortable. Kitchen was useful and had everything you needed if you wanted to use it. Not sure if I liked the entrance from the car garage, my first for this kind of configuration, made it easy to get luggage from car but just made the room seem "cheap" even though the price for the room was far from cheap. Pool area: Small pools and small area for lying in the sun, they have an area outside the pool on the grass to lay out but again not very large so you have to go to the beach if it is full. They do have a “bar” to buy drinks but closes way to early. Beach: The beach was the beach, plenty of sand and lots of room to play and lay. No complaints with this one. Reserve your chairs and umbrella if you want to use them. Location: This was perfect, close enough to walk to the main strip but far enough away to not be overwhelmed with the daily traffic that get congested at the main strip. The beach runner next door is a nice place to sit at during the day or night if you want to relax and watch the surf. Soho on 21st, was great, good food and prices.
3 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Michal
"Baseball Tournament"
Elevators continuously malfunctioning. Pull out bed mattress was a disgrace. Could not charge pool side drinks to room. Building is beat up and needs serious attention to detail
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Not again
"Perfect"
My stay was wonderful. I would definitely stay again. The view from my room was breathe taking. Service was good, rooms clean and staff friendly.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Mrs. Cox
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
This was a nice stay. The pools and lazy rivers are enjoyable and remain well-heated even in the night. The location is very convenient to Broadway at the Beach where we spent most of our time. The rates were a bit high but we did enjoy our stay here.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
AL
Stay was okay. It took a long time to check in. Wasnt that busy but there was only one perdon at the front desk with a lot to go over with evety guest.I just felt the room was very basic. Kind of on the smaller side.Bathroom was outdated . Nothing to brag about but it was clean and had everything you'd need for your stay including a very small kitchen. Would have been good for the right price.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Teresa
"Close to beach"
close to beach, has a nice kitchen, staff was very nice and helpful, very friendly, onsite security guard in parking garage
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
tenfigures
"Our first Sister Trip"
The experience was a fairly nice one for my sisters and I. The access to the beach was great. Check in was pleasant and swift enough. We really appreciated the fairly prompt service we got when we requested extra towels and sheets. We found that the sofa could use steam cleaning which caused us to have to double the sheets before sitting/lying on it due to the stains. All theappliances were in good clean working condition. We really liked the fact that everything was within walking distance, from the giant ferris wheel on the boardwalk, to the pier to LuLu's cafe right across the street to the giat seafood buffet just one block over. The convience of the various souvenir shops that we visited was also appreciated. It was good to be able to park and not move the car until check out. Overall it was a very pleasing stay.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Sister
"Convenient to everything"
The lobby personnel were very friendly and efficient. Beware of the "welcome package"...it is a request for time share meeting, but they didn't pursue you after check-in, so no worries there. All of the rooms are directly on the beach with a great view. The kitchen is perfect for a beach vacation. The only negative I have about the hotel is that it could have used a thorough "disinfecting" ...there were handprints on many walls, doors and cabinets. The bathroom walls, doors and floors looked like they needed a thorough disinfecting as there were handprints and splash marks of some kind on the door. The housekeeping staff did a good every day standard cleaning, making up the beds, general bathroom cleaning and replacing linens. The pool and beach were perfect and easy to access. It was an easy walk to the boardwalk and coffee and icecream shops. The included mini-golf was just okay. The included water park however was great. My teenage daughter and 10 year old son had a great time at Camelot by the Sea.
4 night family trip May 28, 2014
JillR
"Nice close to the beach"
My experience was okay. Even thou they didn't tell me that you have to have a credit card bank card when you go in. They said that it takes $50 off but you get the $50 back when you check out.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
GoGetta
"Just ok"
The location is great. We stayed on the 18th floor for 3 days. Housekeeping could have done a better job cleaning the room. The kitchen floor had hair on it. There was gum in the carpet. It really needs to be painted again. The towels smelt funny.
3 night family trip May 29, 2014
Amber
"Room key cards"
We really enjoyed our stay but being on the 15th floor and having to go to the lobby to have your key card recharged 2-3 times a day was tiring!! Everything else was very nice!!!
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
"17th wedding anniversary getaway"
This is my second stay (my hubby's first) at Camelot...we both LOVE this hotel and location!
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Mona
"Overall Good Experience"
Rooms could've been cleaner and updated a bit. Staff was very helpful and accommodated our requests in a timely manner. We were able to check in early and check out later. Location on the beach front was great. Surrounding area and boardwalk area should be avoided unless you like being obnoxiously solicited.
3 night family trip May 30, 2014
The hotel stay was great for me and my family. I will stay again for the same price lol.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"good but not great"
The first night was completely and totally obnoxious and unable to deal with..do to loud music and bikes reving their engines...I went to the front desk and got moved up to the 7th level which was better but still hard to deal with considering my fiancee was constantly getting hit on and rude things being said to her...by the other people staying for the black,bike rally...
2 night romance trip May 25, 2014
It turned out to be Bike Week, which we did not know about. The hotel handled it perfectly. We really enjoyed out stay.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Service"
The front desk manager Beverly is rude and unpleasant. Her costumer service skills suck. The rooms are ok but some renovation is needed.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2014
Tee
"Great family spot on the beach"
The best thing about this hotel is the layout of the suites, which is perfect for parents with small children. The rooms aren't fancy, but they are clean and comfortable. We loved being right on the beach, and our two-year-old son really enjoyed the kiddie pools. One nice thing is that what they call indoor pools are technically still outdoors, but completely shaded, so they're a great place to go when you want to keep playing but need to get out of the sun. The only disappointing thing is that the resort is supposed to be completely tobacco free, but when we would sit on the balcony we were subjected to a lot of second-hand smoke. There seemed to be a lot more smoking overall at Myrtle Beach than we normally see at home, which is really too bad.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Sara
"Nice hotel right in middle of action for bike week"
House keeper attitudes were very nasty and its hot in elevators and took foreva toi get one but other then that i enjoyed my stay
Other trip May 27, 2014
This.hotel is very nice, easy accessible to park. This is which i love, most places you have to park so far away. Nice room, pools, beach access. Will definitely be coming back here
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Bad parking and customer service"
There was no were to park and car had to drive across the street to park n had to pay $6 a day to park and customer service was awful had to wait 3hrs fo towels just didn't have a good experience and the room was real small didn't look like the room I order .
mary
"BIKE WEEK HORROR"
NEVER, NEVER GO TO MYRTLE BEACH DURING BIKE WEEK NEVER, NEVER GO TO MYRTLE BEACH DURING BIKE WEEK NEVER, NEVER GO TO MYRTLE BEACH DURING BIKE WEEK NEVER, NEVER GO TO MYRTLE BEACH DURING BIKE WEEK
Other trip May 27, 2014
I booked my room online and wasn't able to get into my room until 2 1/2 hrs later. I was told it would show up in the system 20-30mins. The fact of it being non refundable is the only reason I didn't leave.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"nice beds and great room and incredible view"
bads;the bar tender sucks they should be train for this kind of hotels .I ask for a long island and they gave me the worst long island ever then she didnt care about changing the friking drink for something else like I ask for. like a friking drink is going to get the hotel on bankruptcy.Nothing worst than have to leave the friking hotel cause you want a drink somewhere else but other than that i did like the room a lot so.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"great stay / vacation"
Room was awesome, very clean and orderly. Check in / wait staff very professional. Only complaint, motorcycle rally the same weekend. motorcycle were only allowed on 2 and 3rd floor. We were on 2nd floor heard a lot of - lots of engines noise.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
Sandra
I really dont have any Complaints.Thank you for making my stay a pleasant one. Keep up the good work.
2 night trip May 12, 2014
Mr. Melvin
"Great hotel on the beach"
Wonderful place on the beach. Short walk to boardwalk and lots of things for the kids to do. Pool with bar for the adults. Plenty of parking right at hotel and possibly on your floor, parking on floors 2-10 are readily available. We had a 1-bedroom oceanfront room and it was great, full kitchen w/utensils, plates, cups, etc. Wonderful view of the ocean and beach area. This was the best hotel for the price we have stayed at in Myrtle Beach. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 17, 2014
Rich
"Myrtle Beach Escape"
My partner and I stayed at Camelot and had a great time. The ocean front views can't be beat. The pools and hot tub were great too!!!
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Good experience"
I had a great experience at the Camelot hotel. I'm very picky within hotels room, but the Camelot has passed the test.
3 night family trip May 9, 2014
Gus Valente
It was ok. Would prefer a hotel that offers dining.
2 night family trip May 9, 2014
"Great Weekend Getaway!"
This stay was my 11th stay at this hotel and as always it was another perfect getaway.
2 night family trip May 2, 2014
Greg Tate
"Loved it there!"
We were very happy with our stay at Camelot by the Sea in Myrtle Beach. I loved the parking right outside the room even though we were on the 9th floor.
Other trip May 1, 2014
Sylvia
"ok but toilet problems"
It was our first time in Myrtle Beach. The location and view were great. The toilet clogged three times. Maintenance did arrive within 5 minutes of every call but they even noted that the toilet needed to be replaced. If we plan A trip again we will most likely try a different place. There was a lot of staff working and maintaining the hotel though.
4 night family trip Apr 21, 2014
"Would recommend"
This is our third experience with Camelot, and we were impressed with everything. We would suggest to other visitors.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Beautiful view from all rooms"
Nice hotel very spacious rooms beautiful view of the beach. The parking garage is a little tricky
3 night family trip Apr 14, 2014
Tamara
"Good Hotel"
My only suggestion for Camelot is to upgrade furniture. The hotel was very clean and rooms were very comfortable. I plan to stay here again.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
PamL
"Vacation"
I think the indoor pools could be warmer and cleaned more often. I did not like staying on the 2nd floor. Never any parking so we always had to park at least 3 or 4 levels higher. The front staff at the hotel were very friendly.
3 night family trip Apr 13, 2014
Marie
"Great location...small kitchen"
Hard to work with no counter space..had to ask for towels each day...did not have housekeeper ever check with us
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
mom with teens
"Hotel but far from a "resort""
While I enjoyed my stay and generally liked the room. with no bar, restaurant or "concierge" service let alone on command movies, this lacked the qualities associated with the word "resort". It was quiet and great views and a nice hotel overall. I would strongly recommend investing in new mattresses as they seemed a wee bit too cheaply (made odd sounds like sitting on crumpled paper) made.
4 night trip Apr 9, 2014
"Great value"
Enjoyed it.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Rob
Sofa bed needs new matress. Nice waking up to the sound of the ocean waves.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Monica
"Great night, beachfront"
The hotel is in a great location and is beachfront.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Andy
"Enjoyable weekend!"
Loved everything except the water in the Lazy River did not look clear....it was cloudy....we would not get in because of this!
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014