All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
2000 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-3222, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"GREAT"
I ENJOYED MY TOTAL STAY FOR 2 NIGHTS I WAS THERE THIS PAST WEEKEND. WHEN WE ASKED FOR SOMETHING IT WAS GIVEN WITHOUT COMPLAINT FROM OUR HOUSEKEEPER. SHE WAS THE BEST. THE ONLY THING I HAD A PROBLEM WITH IS THIS IS A NON SMOKING HOTEL AT ALL. I NOTICED A LOT OF OCCUPANTS OUT ON THE BLVD SMOKING. I THINK THEY SHOULD ATLEAST ALLOW US TO BE ABLE TO SMOKE ON OUR BALCONIES. OVERLL THE STAY WAS EXCELLENT :)
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
We had a very nice stay. Everyone was nice and hotel clean. Nice pool selection
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Terri
"Short trip with the Hubby!"
We had never stayed at Camlot before. We just wanted a couple of days away before Hubby started new job. We had a great time. Very relaxing. Room was very nice and clean. Loved sitting on the balcony at night. Close to everything. We will definantly be back.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Dea
"Girls weekend"
First time at this hotel and loved it. Very comfortable space and nicely decorated. The only negative was that the living room was a little chilly and the bedroom was a little warm.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Great location great parking"
We stayed here in march for the Run to the Sun car show (within walking distance)and had a great stay.This time,other than this room needing new carpet; everything was fine.I would stay again.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Hotel location was great with a great ocean view. Beds were comfy but room could have been a little cleaner.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"very nice hotel very clean a choice of pools"
very good experience with all of the hotel services. real close to a wonderful beach very clean and what a view
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
gene
We would definitely consider coming there again. The staff was courteous.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Beverly
The hotel isn't as nice as it seems on the website. It's very cramped.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Great area right on beach but close to nice restaurants. Easy walk to lots of nice places. Hotel is older but a good value for the price. Need the bar and pool area on the property to stay open later you are there for fun and vacation.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Allen
"Not Satisfied at all"
Awful. Stay away.
7 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Great Location/Horrible comfort"
The location of the hotel is perfect if you are wanting to be close to everything. Check-in and staff were all fantastic. I have two complaints with this property. First, the beds are horrible. You will get a better nights sleep if you take an air mattress or sleep on the floor. Second, other than the pools there isn't any games for the kids to play. Overall the hotel isn't worth the money.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
c
"Rebuild"
This hotel is outdated and they desperately need to upgrade it. It is way way to expensive for what you get. I bet they haven't put any money into that place since the 80s. Carpet was old and pulling up from the floor, paint was chipping inside the room, the bed sheets and curtains didnt come close to matching and were atrocious. The lone bright spot was how well housekeeping did. The musky smell in the room was overbearing. I would for sure book a different hotel.
3 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2014
Nate
"Wonderful Ocean Front View"
We got off to a rough start! After checking in and receiving the room key, the room was occupied by someone and we walked in on them!! Embarrassing!! Then we were given another room, but the clerk realized that it was also occupied by someone else (before we got the keys.) After the third time, we got a new room and checked in, only to have another couple walk-in on us!! UNBELIEVABLE... The view from our room was excellent and the location was central. The bathroom could have used some updating and maintenance...it was quite rusty from the sea water. The kitchen area was VERY small, but ok, since I was NOT there to cook gourmet meals while on vacation. The pull-out sofa had more lumps and bumps in it than a mountain terrain. Other than that, we enjoyed our vacation. Would not stay again, would try some other hotels...just to have something to compare it to.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014
The Gills
"Noisey"
If you are looking for a quiet, relaxing vacation don't stay at the Camelot! This is the noisiest hotel I have ever been at in my entire life. Every door slams shut, the noise from the garage is unbearable and is right outside your bedroom door. The staff was very nice, but always too busy to help! There were children eating in the hot tubs so we could never use it. I would not stay there again.
6 night romance trip Jul 16, 2014
We had one employee that was very rude to us. Talked to us like we were children. The vents in the room had a very bad odor coming out of it and nothing was ever done about it. We called and complained and were told that thy could bring us air freshners. A discount would have been better. Then the pool had gross stuff floating around it for days. Didn't look like anyone ever came to clean it. I will not ever stay here again. Not worth the money at all.
2 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"Hotel better than expected"
Nice place to stay. Clean, well maintained. Better than other hotels in this price range. Family friendly atmosphere. Very comfortable. A little bit of a walk to the "strip" but walkable. I plan on staying here again next year.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Nothing special"
Fitness room was filled with old equipment. The machines broke due to the poor condition of the pulley-cable system. The check in was quick since I reserved and paid for the suite in advance. Parking is convenient but the elevators are shared with the staff (house keeping & maintence) so plan for delays at certain times. The stair well looks unsafe if you are concerned about being taken advantage of. We didn't see any security cameras in any of the stair wells. Location was good and walking distance to two piers with restaurants. There is a Starbucks across the street from the hotel. All the pools looked nasty even though the hotel cleaned them it was more or less a lot of teenagers in them tracking debris in and out of the pools. We observed a couple of them spitting in the lazy river. The staff was nice, the view of the ocean was great, the kitchenette was nice, the sofa was old and uncomfortable, but the beds were comfortable. Bring your own pillow! The water pressure in the tub was really good. Great AC!
2 night romance trip Jul 12, 2014
Müllers
"Nice resort with all ocean front accommodations"
This was our third stay at Camelot, and it won't be our last. The front desk staff is pleasant and exceptionally helpful. The Parking garage stopped at the 9th level(I think) and may have been somewhat inconvenient, but not so much as to dissuade our choice of this resort. The suite was clean, quiet, and well furnished. I have no reservation about recommending Camelot to my friends and family and have done so already.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Good location and wiew"
Mattress need to be change sofa bed terrible carpet smeel bad .
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
frank
"Good Stay"
Great location. Room was nice and clean. Smaller than expected. A little pricey.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"would not change a thing"
beautiful place, the hotel is very nice, great pool area for the kids out of the sun
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Diann
"Great location, so so hotel"
Property was very convenient to the cheesy beach attractions you find at Myrtle Beach which can be very fun. This hotel advertises as a smoke free property yet there were guests smoking all around the pool area and no staff there to enforce the policy. I found that really annoying. The hotel itself was nice, easy parking, polite front desk attendants.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
Friendly courteous staff, clean rooms and a nice atmosphere.
2 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
Rachel
"full house"
For me, the hotel is judged by how they handle being booked solid (no vacancy). 3 out of 4 elevators were out of service on a peak night and we were on the 16th floor. We had to wait an hour for clean towels when we went to the pool. Parking was full and we were shown to an overflow lot blocks away.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Wendy
"Nice hotel. close to the beach. great location."
We enjoyed our stay. we loved the location of the hotel .staff was very nice and helpful. My family will be return next year for july the 4th
cheryl
"Perfect location for beach and boardwalk romps"
Amenities were plentiful: parking deck adjacent your floor/room (at least up to the 10th floor - we were on the 8th), pool, hot tub, lazy river, convenience store, exercise room. Room was spacious and comfortable. A little wear and tear in our particular unit's furnishings and kitchen, but this was not a detractor at all. Staff was courteous and professional. We'll be back!
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Ed
"On the Beach"
I rate this by areas: Room, Pool, Beach, and Location Room: The stay was what I expected, nice location but room was your typical 80's style beach front room. Balcony was small, barely room for a chair, beds were hard and furniture was functional but uncomfortable. Kitchen was useful and had everything you needed if you wanted to use it. Not sure if I liked the entrance from the car garage, my first for this kind of configuration, made it easy to get luggage from car but just made the room seem "cheap" even though the price for the room was far from cheap. Pool area: Small pools and small area for lying in the sun, they have an area outside the pool on the grass to lay out but again not very large so you have to go to the beach if it is full. They do have a “bar” to buy drinks but closes way to early. Beach: The beach was the beach, plenty of sand and lots of room to play and lay. No complaints with this one. Reserve your chairs and umbrella if you want to use them. Location: This was perfect, close enough to walk to the main strip but far enough away to not be overwhelmed with the daily traffic that get congested at the main strip. The beach runner next door is a nice place to sit at during the day or night if you want to relax and watch the surf. Soho on 21st, was great, good food and prices.
3 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Michal
"Baseball Tournament"
Elevators continuously malfunctioning. Pull out bed mattress was a disgrace. Could not charge pool side drinks to room. Building is beat up and needs serious attention to detail
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Not again
"Perfect"
My stay was wonderful. I would definitely stay again. The view from my room was breathe taking. Service was good, rooms clean and staff friendly.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Mrs. Cox
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
This was a nice stay. The pools and lazy rivers are enjoyable and remain well-heated even in the night. The location is very convenient to Broadway at the Beach where we spent most of our time. The rates were a bit high but we did enjoy our stay here.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
AL
Stay was okay. It took a long time to check in. Wasnt that busy but there was only one perdon at the front desk with a lot to go over with evety guest.I just felt the room was very basic. Kind of on the smaller side.Bathroom was outdated . Nothing to brag about but it was clean and had everything you'd need for your stay including a very small kitchen. Would have been good for the right price.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Teresa
"Close to beach"
close to beach, has a nice kitchen, staff was very nice and helpful, very friendly, onsite security guard in parking garage
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
tenfigures
"Our first Sister Trip"
The experience was a fairly nice one for my sisters and I. The access to the beach was great. Check in was pleasant and swift enough. We really appreciated the fairly prompt service we got when we requested extra towels and sheets. We found that the sofa could use steam cleaning which caused us to have to double the sheets before sitting/lying on it due to the stains. All theappliances were in good clean working condition. We really liked the fact that everything was within walking distance, from the giant ferris wheel on the boardwalk, to the pier to LuLu's cafe right across the street to the giat seafood buffet just one block over. The convience of the various souvenir shops that we visited was also appreciated. It was good to be able to park and not move the car until check out. Overall it was a very pleasing stay.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Sister
"Convenient to everything"
The lobby personnel were very friendly and efficient. Beware of the "welcome package"...it is a request for time share meeting, but they didn't pursue you after check-in, so no worries there. All of the rooms are directly on the beach with a great view. The kitchen is perfect for a beach vacation. The only negative I have about the hotel is that it could have used a thorough "disinfecting" ...there were handprints on many walls, doors and cabinets. The bathroom walls, doors and floors looked like they needed a thorough disinfecting as there were handprints and splash marks of some kind on the door. The housekeeping staff did a good every day standard cleaning, making up the beds, general bathroom cleaning and replacing linens. The pool and beach were perfect and easy to access. It was an easy walk to the boardwalk and coffee and icecream shops. The included mini-golf was just okay. The included water park however was great. My teenage daughter and 10 year old son had a great time at Camelot by the Sea.
4 night family trip May 28, 2014
JillR
"Nice close to the beach"
My experience was okay. Even thou they didn't tell me that you have to have a credit card bank card when you go in. They said that it takes $50 off but you get the $50 back when you check out.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
GoGetta
"Just ok"
The location is great. We stayed on the 18th floor for 3 days. Housekeeping could have done a better job cleaning the room. The kitchen floor had hair on it. There was gum in the carpet. It really needs to be painted again. The towels smelt funny.
3 night family trip May 29, 2014
Amber
"Room key cards"
We really enjoyed our stay but being on the 15th floor and having to go to the lobby to have your key card recharged 2-3 times a day was tiring!! Everything else was very nice!!!
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
"17th wedding anniversary getaway"
This is my second stay (my hubby's first) at Camelot...we both LOVE this hotel and location!
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Mona
"Overall Good Experience"
Rooms could've been cleaner and updated a bit. Staff was very helpful and accommodated our requests in a timely manner. We were able to check in early and check out later. Location on the beach front was great. Surrounding area and boardwalk area should be avoided unless you like being obnoxiously solicited.
3 night family trip May 30, 2014
The hotel stay was great for me and my family. I will stay again for the same price lol.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"good but not great"
The first night was completely and totally obnoxious and unable to deal with..do to loud music and bikes reving their engines...I went to the front desk and got moved up to the 7th level which was better but still hard to deal with considering my fiancee was constantly getting hit on and rude things being said to her...by the other people staying for the black,bike rally...
2 night romance trip May 25, 2014
It turned out to be Bike Week, which we did not know about. The hotel handled it perfectly. We really enjoyed out stay.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Service"
The front desk manager Beverly is rude and unpleasant. Her costumer service skills suck. The rooms are ok but some renovation is needed.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2014
Tee
"Great family spot on the beach"
The best thing about this hotel is the layout of the suites, which is perfect for parents with small children. The rooms aren't fancy, but they are clean and comfortable. We loved being right on the beach, and our two-year-old son really enjoyed the kiddie pools. One nice thing is that what they call indoor pools are technically still outdoors, but completely shaded, so they're a great place to go when you want to keep playing but need to get out of the sun. The only disappointing thing is that the resort is supposed to be completely tobacco free, but when we would sit on the balcony we were subjected to a lot of second-hand smoke. There seemed to be a lot more smoking overall at Myrtle Beach than we normally see at home, which is really too bad.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Sara
"Nice hotel right in middle of action for bike week"
House keeper attitudes were very nasty and its hot in elevators and took foreva toi get one but other then that i enjoyed my stay
Other trip May 27, 2014
This.hotel is very nice, easy accessible to park. This is which i love, most places you have to park so far away. Nice room, pools, beach access. Will definitely be coming back here
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Bad parking and customer service"
There was no were to park and car had to drive across the street to park n had to pay $6 a day to park and customer service was awful had to wait 3hrs fo towels just didn't have a good experience and the room was real small didn't look like the room I order .
mary
"BIKE WEEK HORROR"
NEVER, NEVER GO TO MYRTLE BEACH DURING BIKE WEEK NEVER, NEVER GO TO MYRTLE BEACH DURING BIKE WEEK NEVER, NEVER GO TO MYRTLE BEACH DURING BIKE WEEK NEVER, NEVER GO TO MYRTLE BEACH DURING BIKE WEEK
Other trip May 27, 2014
I booked my room online and wasn't able to get into my room until 2 1/2 hrs later. I was told it would show up in the system 20-30mins. The fact of it being non refundable is the only reason I didn't leave.
Other trip May 24, 2014