All hotels in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, United States of America
16701 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, FL, 33160, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Overall it was a great experience,awesome beach and a good hotel!,it could use some updates but it definitely pay off! No complains about it
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Hotel is ok"
Hotel is close to beach which is nice, but rooms are not very nice and outdated. They are making improvements but I would not stay again. Maids make ally of noise in morning and you can hear almost all conversations when you stand in hallway. Stayed there many years ago and the rooms look the same 15 years later. I'm not one to complain but this is one of the worse hotels I've stayed at next to a budget motel. Sorry for the review but I was very disappointed. This hotel and room is only good when you close your eyes and go to sleep and when your not in the room. Thanks very unhappy.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Hector
"Beach getaway"
Beautiful beach and the water was perfect clean and clear
4 night trip with friends May 4, 2015
"alrite"
View wuz nice but rooms need up date and beds where prov 10 years old and mattresses
4 night family trip May 3, 2015
Checking process was fine, but we had to wait 3 hours for our room.
Other trip May 11, 2015
We stayed one night at the Newport to be able to catch a late flight out of Miami. Arrived at 3 PM and the checkin procedure took over 30 minutes. There were 3 receptionists but working slow. Other than the cgeckin line, the hotel is perfect. Right on the beach with great views of the pool, ocean and pier. There are restaurants and stores within 2 blocks of the hotel. Self parking is across the street and convenient. I have already recommended this hotel to many of my friends in central Florida. We will be back on our next trip to Miami.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Mr and Mrs
"my review"
Great location. Load pool area with lots of kids and families.old building rooms OK but show ware. Bed a 5 at of 10. View spectacular. CVS and some OK restaurants across the street. Great Latino theme area of course.
1 night trip May 6, 2015
Marc
"Mr"
Was short but wonderfull, the price was the best on the area
2 night business trip May 5, 2015
"Horrible"
The most horrible experience in my whole life. I go to hotels every weekend with my two kids and my husband- room was awful, dirty and the Ac was not working, after calling 5 times and going to the front desk 2 times they finally send someone to fix it, the man entered the room , looked at the ac and left for another 30 mins, after that they finally changed our room for an even worse and dirtier room. Next door smelled like they eere doing BBQ and loud music until 3 am, when I called frint desk the answer was " they are hotel guests also m"am" incredible. Wont ever ever stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Yunaimy
"A Very Good Review"
Even though this hotel is an older property, the most important thing has been re-done and that is their beds. Their bedding is new, clean and very comfortable. This property takes very good care of their pool area with plenty of pool chairs, certainly enough to go around to everyone. The beach area also has complementary lounge chairs for guests of this hotel.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Doris
"Bad choice for hard earned vacation dollars"
Hotel does not understand the concept of customer service. Don't waste your hard earned vacation dollars here.
3 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"Very Good"
I enjoyed my stay. The room was very spacious and clean. The only oroblem i had was the cable situation but overall it was awesome. I would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Kartika
"Was a perfect night !!! Ocean view room"
I would love to stay there again. Ocean view room is the best óption for a mágical early morning.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Ale....
"Great price for the location but an average hotel."
The hotel is half renovated, half not. The lobby looks great and the renovated rooms are nice (my mother had one). The other room we had, was so dated it was sad. The peephole in our room was busted, and they put a fruit sticker (no joke it was from a "Dole"-brand banana), over the hole to cover it up. They never had enough staff at the front desk and there was often no more than one elevator working which caused long delays for getting in and out of the building. Vending machines would keep your money which was super inconvenient for getting reimbursements. The pool / beach area are great, but the breakfast area was very dated. However, the only helpful staff in the entire hotel are at the breakfast! The price we got from Hotels.com was great as was the location, but the hotel itself is just OK. I would stay here again if I got a similar deal but if you're picky about looks/cleanliness/service this may not be for you yet. Perhaps once it's renovated...
7 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Denise
Nice place. Could do without the sales pitch for the vacation club though. overall I was very satisfied and would go back.
2 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
Ron
"Dont bother until they get their act together."
Ice machines didn't work, vending machines didn't work. Noisy pool area and loud music. 2 out of 3 elevators were being blocked in the basement while someone was painting something. Called front desk about hammering noises in the adjoining rooms and was told that no repairs were being made anywhere in the hotel, (almost impossible for that to be true in a hotel that size) but when I looked out into the hallway there was a maintenance tool cart and ladder in the hallway in front of the room next to mine. I called the front desk and asked for the manager and was told that he was busy and would call back but he never did. The hammering noise and the noise of a saw continued all day. These are only a few of the inconveniences we experienced here. We checked out and moved down to the Miami beach Courtyard Cadillac hotel and it was perfect.
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
"Great!"
Everyone was so friendly ! I was afraid because I read really bad reviews but everything ran smoothly. The elevators were working and all the staff were nice. My friends and boyfriend stayed for 3 nights and had no problems . The rooms need an upgrade the pullout sofa is horribly uncomfortable but everything else was great . I do recommend the pool and beach are so close and there's a shopping center across the street . It is very Convenient ! Keep it up !!
3 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Pretty good"
Overall a good trip. I requested an early check-in ahead of time because I got there @ 9 am. They didn't have any rooms until 3:30 pm. I can't fault them too much for that. Hotel does have some construction going on. The poolside bar and Kitchen 305 are very nice as well as the beach access. I would visit again.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Family vacation"
Paid for 1 bedroom suite. Upon check in they tried to put us in a standard room. Changed rooms the next day. That room was great. The resort is being upgraded and the rooms that are upgraded are very nice but the others are not. Beach, pool area are beautiful. Staff is very friendly. One traveler got bitten badly by sand fleas from going to the beach at night!
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
S
"Family Road Trip - First time in the Ocean"
The hotel was under construction in a few places. I didn't hear any noise throughout the day, but it was a one time thing - very competitive neighborhood on the beach to keep up. The Valet Parking, Bell Hop, Front Desk, Room service and Bartenders were Amazingly fast, friendly and courteous. The fees for the beach cabana rental, the baby's crib (metal bars and who knows if it was lead paint) were not what I had expected from a hotel. However, that may be part of their construction and update. Great view out the "courtyard" of the busy A1A street, cars honking make for a less than ideal sleeping conditions. However, for the price, you're not going to find a better location, nor atmosphere. This place feels like an all inclusive, but doesn't quite have the family friendly atmosphere. I would stay there again, if I got to pick a different room, that had a working deadbolt, and was not directly across from the elevators - hearing the dings the entire time we were in the room got to be a bit much. Great Staff, Great atmosphere - I hope their construction project updates a few of these mentioned items.
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"Maids rifled through our clothes! watch your stuff"
do not get a room without a balcony. Partial ocean view was $119+tax and was nice.
2 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"10"
Nice, very clean and nice staff
3 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
Liudmila
"I had a good time I'll come back again"
Well I'm from San diego. What I really love from Miami is the beach is warm not like San diego
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
strong
"Lost hard earned vacation dollars by staying here"
The worst hotel experience we ever had. Do yourself a favor and don't throw away your hard earned vacation dollars in this dump. Best regards, a very dissatisfied customer.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Charlotte
"Right on the beach"
Right on the beach! The Newport Pier restaurant was amazing, right off of the beach.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Solid 3 stars"
Guys, when you book a 3-star hotel, don't expect a five. I've read lots of negative reviews, but there is nothing wrong with the hotel. It's right on the beach, you don't need to even cross the road(I've stayed in South Beach, even in the most expensive ones you often have to walk to the beach). I liked the beach, I think its the best out of the whole strip and I've stayed in many. There is a pool deck with the pool, can't comment on the cleanness, never been in the pool, not a beach pool person. The staff is fine, very friendly. The rooms are solid 3 stars, not more. Downsides: too far from South Beach, to get to the airport there is a shuttle for $60, taxi $55, your best bet would be Uber. Forget about public transportation, you have to change buses twice going to MIA, not worth it, plan your airport ride in advance, you will need one hour to MIA. Check out is at 11, but you can ask for late free at 12.00, like I said the staff is friendly. Parking is $20 a day self. It is a very family oriented place. The location is so-so, but plenty of first necessity shopping nearby.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Me
Over all it was good.. I didn't like my first room so they switched my room with no questions which was a good thing.. I would recommend this place to a friend..
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"They overbook and put us in crappier room for 1st"
They overbook and put us in crappier room for first dAy. This has happened several times and we will never stay there again.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"NEVER AGAIN"
What abad experince,I when for a wedding and do not have room available untill 4pm,them they give me one really old and ugly stile back in the 60's after paying over $400 a day and also a noise coming from the AC unit almost to the point to cancell and go home.I live in miami an a lot nicer...To that Hotel not even for FREE
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
ernesto
"great area"
only complaints. worst brunch ever. last day there so much seaweed every where. We had 40 min wait for our room when we check in at about 3.30. some time around 4.20 we got to our room but on the good side when the day before i asked if we could check out at 1 instead of 11 on tues they said yes. So my girlfriend was very happy she got more beach time last day.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
bill cadger
"Ruined my entire day"
Had to wait over 3 hours in the lobby after check in time to get a room. Didn't have timeto do anything else with my day.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Nice location, close to beach, but..."
hotel needs remodelation since 5 years ago, rooms are nice but outdated, furnitures, phones,tvs decoration are stopped in the 80's !!!! It was nice by that time but now they have to move foward, 305 kitchen restaurant maintenance is terrible, floor looks nasty and abandonded, sheetrock walls are damaged. Again very good location but not well maintened.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
cuco
"So so"
Check in took too much time; very lengthy wait. Restaurant food terrible. Beds comfortable.
8 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Kyra
"WORST 4+ Star Hotel and Resort I have ever stayed"
Check-in staff had better things to do than their job. We were the only ones checking in and it took 20 minutes. The workers were busy chatting and laughing in their native tongue. Our television did not work. We called for maintenance: They did not arrive. We called again (40 minutes later) and then he arrived in 10 minutes. He was also very rude. We went to the lounge for a drink (on a Thursday Night) waited for near 15 minutes and never got service; they were not busy. A manager tried to make excuses for the delay as we were leaving in disgust.
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
steve
"Newport Beachside review"
Great place, right on the beach. Minor issues arose but took care of them rather quickly.
3 night trip with friends Mar 30, 2015
Jordan
"Family enjoy"
It was nice for family visit. But more renovation is needed
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Very clean and large hotel room. All amenities were clean and updated. The pool and beach were both very nice but overly crowded. Too many people in one area to have such a small beach area. Tons of kids everywhere. Very family oriented.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Allie
"Nice hotel...friendly staff"
We stayed at the hotel 8 days. Excellent weather...clean beach...friendly staff...decent rooms...recomended for families with kids...
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Gabriela
"Nice hotel, nice staff, beautiful beach"
The only cons we had was the look of te room, it was old fashioned. The rug, the furniture, even the TVs (old boxed ones). Everything else was great, the room was pretty big and clean. Any staff we dealt with was very nice and helpful, especially housekeeping. The hotel has a very nice lobby, clean pool and very family friendly. Lots of kids so perfect for families and the people that stayed there were nice too from all over. The beach is clean and very close, the only hotel we notice with direct access to the beach. Everyone's experience is different but overall we had a great time and I would recommend it to anyone and would definitely come back....but I would request a nicer looking room.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Better Luck Next Time"
We've stayed here before and have loved it. This time not as much. Because the hotel was crowded due to timeshare week, the WiFi wasn't working (over subscribed) and the time spent using the 2 out of 3 working elevators was way more than we'd liked.
5 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Tarak
"Classy"
A very nice Hotel. Beautiful pool and my room had a nice view of the beach and pier. unfortunately 1 of the 3 elevators was inoperable. Waited 25 minutes for the elevator at check out time.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Average Hotel, close to the beach."
Average rooms, the nice looking lobby has nothing to do with the aisles and rooms. Has it's own private beach connected with the pool, which is very convenient. Not many options for dinning are available on a walking distance, still ok.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Worst hotel experience ever"
Worst hotel I've stayed at, 1 elevator was broke leaving everyone to squeeze onto the other or as we did take the stairs several times (10th floor). Pull out bed was so thin with holes and disgusting marks, couldn't even put my child on it. Bathroom door didn't close, furniture didn't match (dining chairs were stained and chairs had different seats that were stained), asked for different rm but they were booked. People not staying at hotel were renting beach chairs leaving hotel guests with no chairs. Our hallway 10th fl smelled like backed up sewer. Beach chairs are put up by 6pm so you could sit on the beach but couldn't use the chairs. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone!!
5 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
KATHY
"Many extra charges..."
Be prepared to spend at least $50,00 extra per day!
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Buyer beware!"
Positives...lobby, pool, and beach are great. Negatives...overcrowded, front desk slow, elevators are slow and ancient, mold in room, dirt piled up in Murphy bed, 70s decore, food and drinks at the restaurant and bars are overpriced. You get what you pay for...
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"On the beach..."
It is on the beach and quite convenient...enjoyable stay
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
ok for a day or two on the beach. but neither charming nor very interesting. and the elevators are annoying beyond what one would had thought. Also the wireless is not in the rooms, only in lobby and very bad quality.
"Nice hotel, close to the beach, with a heated pool"
Stayed in a hotel for a few days with my kids. My 5-year old son loved the outside heated pool, nice beach, friendly staff, close to the stores, restaurants, and park.
Ewa
Everything was nice, They should not charge you extra to park your car per day, that should be free since you are rented a room from them, also an extra fee for amenities like the pool should also be free
"Solid 3.7 on the beach"
If your expectations are set appropriately for a 3 star hotel, you may find yourself somewhat pleasantly surprised.