All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
185 Se 14th Ter, Miami, FL, 33131, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Very uncomfortable mattress, sterile decor, large room
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Nice room, poor customer service"
The main reason for this rating is the poor customer service. The room was beautiful but the bathrooms' paint was chipped and we did find a roach. That didn't bother me, I grew up in FL so I know its hard to get rid of them. In the evening I asked if I could do a late checkout. The woman said yes, making a note. Then I went to confirm in the morning and was told they couldn't do it since the rooms were filled for that evening. No one called to tell me. Had I not asked, I think I would've been charged regardless. The woman was aware of our request but seemed to feel it wasn't important to communicate with me. She wasn't apologetic, leaving me frustrated and upset. I understand some employees can be condescending with a younger guest but I still don't like the assumption especially when my hard earned money paid for a hotel that wasn't worth the price. Our morning was shot; we had an early flight so we lost the little bit of rest time we had. Reception called me 15 minutes before 11am to see if we now wanted the late checkout. If she called right after our first conversation I would've taken it. But after 45 minutes we had lost so much time it wasn't worth it. I don't know if all the hotel's communication is like this but I was expecting better treatment. I mainly picked this place for the beautiful room and the 5 people accommodation. Now I would say to spring for two rooms in the beach area. You would not be paying much more and at least be within beach walking distance.
1 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2015
Chelsea
"Excellent Service, Quiet Location"
The staff were PHENOMENAL! All of the ladies at the front desk and the men who assisted with our bags were awesome. They were very attentive, knowledgeable and helpful! The room was GORGEOUS, spotless and super quiet. Amazing experience, I'll never stay anywhere else when I go back to Miami.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Micala
"Very nice accommodation, very roomy."
We were very pleased with the condo layout, having two full bathrooms was great ! Planning to book there again next year. The only negative was breakfast in the restaurant downstairs, very expensive $14.00 for an omelette, which wasn't very good.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"It's not worth it anymore!!"
The hotel is clearly understaff! Only ONE ballet parking so it takes a lot of time to get or receive your car. Only TWO and sometimes ONE employees at the counter that makes checking in or out a long process. They started to clean your room very late in the afternoon, one day at 6 pm!! The rooms are poorly furnished and not well maintained specially the bathrooms, ours was literally falling apart.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Luis
"Two-bedroom apartment better than two hotel rooms"
Convenient for staying in the downtown Miami area.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Very clean, beautiful view and rooms, wasn't so impressed with the amenities, especially the pool, but over all great experiences
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"The worst hotel I have ever stayed in"
The room was disgusting,the cabinets were falling off and there were some missing. There is a disgusting smell throughout the hotel and the beds were disgusting. Eventually, after a lot of complaining, they switched our room to a better, if still disgusting, room. We asked for a cot, which they gave us, but it was so disgusting our son ended up sleeping on the couch. A TERRIBLE HOTEL!!
1 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
Leslie
"Nice stay with my family!!"
I travel with my wife, my mom , and my aunt., there were satisfaid with this hotel., the staff is so kind,..i love this hotel...
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
CATALINA
"Pleasant Surprise"
We have never used this property in Miami before, even though we are frequent visitors to this specific area. We booked the Fortune House only because our usual hotel arrangements were not available (we either stay in Conrad or JW Marriott on Brickell), and decided to "take a chance." To our very pleasant surprise, this brief stay turned out to be fantastic. The reception staff (and specifically young lady named DELMI) was very professional and helpful; the property was clean in the common areas; and the appartment itself (we pciked the "Deluxe" option) was excellent. This was a 2-BR, 2-bathroom suite, tastefully furbished and decorated, with an outstanding view of the bay from the 19th floor balcony, walk-in closets, full kitchen, and plenty of space. In particular, my concerns are always of cleanliness in these properties, and even I was relieved!.. The bedroom and bathroom set-up was very reasonable; the sheets/towels were of above-average quality, and importantly, clean! We had a very good impression leaving, and would definitely recomment this to even a picky traveller!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Natalie
For the price we expected to have a nice clean place for the evening but we had to keep shoes on at all times. The tile floor was very dirty and had not been cleaned in awhile. Lint was built up around the edges, hair was on the floors in the bathrooms and the tile floors were right out DIRTY!! We were concerned about sleeping after seeing how dirty everything else was as well. The staff had NO knowledge of where a remote was at for the tv in the master bedroom and the tv didn't work and we were not able to use it. Just very disappointed and would not recommend to anyone and will not stay there when we come to Miami next year.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Horrible service. Restraunt was closed on Friday night arrival. Breakfast was bad. Wil not stay here again
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Hotel room was very nice and comfortable. Staff was friendly and able to help. I can recommend this to anyone.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Love the area, and the view was amazing"
Fortune House was one of the nicest hotels i stayed in, in a while! the service from the staff was amazing and the area was even better
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Kadejah
"Paid Room cancelled at last moment"
I had a paid confirmed reservation, supposedly for plumbing problem my room was cancelled at 6pm! and no effort what so ever was made to relocate me. Worst experience ever in my life
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Bernard
"Nice hotel with plenty of dining options nearby"
The hotel is a condominium property, which would be great for a lengthy stay. I was only there one night so did not make use of the kitchen or in unit laundry. The hotel is in the Financial District of Miami so would be great for business travelers too. There is a decent pool and hot tub on the 6th floor and a bbq area where I believe is for guest use. I only used the restaurant for the included breakfast so cannot comment on lunch or dinner service. The breakfast included in my rate was very good....a hot bagel sandwich with meat and cheese, two hard boiled eggs, fruit, juice and coffee. Very filling!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Cat
"Spacious apartments in the heart of downtown"
Good condo with superb location, but for business travelers rather that for beach resort stay.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Boris
"Pros & Cons."
Pros; Location Was Great, Downtown right off of Brickell, Our Room Which was a Suite Was Great, Very Beautiful & Spotless, Cons; Even Though we had a Queen Bed, it was Rock Hard, Not very Comfortable, Shower Was Small, Outdated, & Lukewarm. Overall, I WOULD Stay there again because everything else was excellent.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Great place"
It was great but we couldn't check in until four so we had to use the gym shower. That sucked
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
Jill
"Okay experience at the Fortune House. Not Great!"
Some of the hotel staff was friendly, but there was a few staff members that were rude and unprofessional. One of the members I thought was rude was a lady named Ely. She was so sarcastic and unprofessional during my check-out process that I will never want to come back to this hotel. NEVER! Also, some of the hotel staff didn't speak English so it was hard to communicate with them and address your needs.
4 night trip Jan 14, 2015
ALLEN
"Good one to be near to downtown...."
Hotel and room was good. But while check out they let us know the hidden charges like resort fee and valet parking fee. They should have let that know before check in.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2014
kotha
"BEST PLACE EVER!"
This is the best place I have ever stayed at! Victoria, Gustavo, Carlos, Ely, Marlon and the rest of the staff were so.nice and helpful. We went there on vacation and left with friends! Room was great! View was breathtaking! Location is convenient. Thank you Victoria for the best hospitality ever!
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
Jeffrey J
"Fortune House IS THE BEST PLACE EVER!!!"
I called a few weeks before we arrived to ask some questions and Victoria was so very helpful. When we arrived it was 5 hours before checkout. Ely and Victoria greeted us at the front desk. Victoria remembered me from our phone call. She explained that our room wasn't ready yet because we were so early but offered us to stay and use the pool. Marlon checked in our bags, we changed into Miami attire and Marlon showed us to the beautiful pool area. At this point we left to grab some liquor and some other essentials. We forgot to get ice. I asked Victoria if there was any way we could get some ice. Since the freezer in the rooms have ice trays, there is no ice machines. I went back to the pool and a half hour later, Carlos, a custodian brought us a garbage bag full of ice!!! Gustavo took care of our car for the time we stayed and was a super nice guy. Carlos,security guard was so nice and helpful! Gustavo Frank and Victor do a fine job with the valet parking. Travelling was easy. We used metro, cabs and Uber! Sally was the overnight worker at the desk and she was quick to help at any hour of the night and early morning. The room was clean, the beds were super comfortable, bathrooms nice and the view from the balcony was breathtaking! The Fortune House made us feel at home and we didn't want to leave! We will be going back for sure. Not only did we make priceless memories, we made some PHANTASTIK NEW PHRIENDZ!!! Thank you so much Victoria for everything you did for us.
3 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Jeffrey
"Still not a 4 start hotel, need to work on it!!"
Room cleaned but they used some kind of desinfectant that smell horrible, to strong of a smell that got to your throught. Matress in very bad conditions, the springs made twicking noise, slept very bad.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
luis
"Nice location, but utility"
No hot water provided. Extra charge for room service. Room cleaning was started at 5pm when I was in the room...
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Yossy
"good"
it's good.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Not a bad hotel"
Comfort and lovely room, helping staff, and close to US 1. The breakfast is fair. There are bugs in my room! So I can't give high scores in cleaniness.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Ni e hotel in Brickell"
People there are awesome, FH is very near of very point of Miami. The restaurant in ground is excellent, not extensive, pol facilitéis are great and valet parking guys are treta people.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
felipe
Trip to Miami was a last minute decision. We wanted to stay downtown, yet at an affordable place. Fortune House showed up, with a place. The apartment was cozy. The bed was firm yet comfortable, and the "living room" was inviting. The balcony offered a view of the ocean as well as downtown. Staff were very courteous and helpful from checkin, to car parking, to elevator access.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Nice hotel near to the beach."
The room we reserved was fatastic, comfortable and clean. Near to the downtown and beach. The staff was very nice.If I would go to Miami next time I would book it again.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Ying
My 2 bedroom condo was very spacious and had two balconies. Everything was clean, and the staff were very friendly. My only criticism is that the furniture was a tad dated. I prefer a modern aesthetic.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Unfortunate House!!"
I'm surprised by the reviews on this hotel (seeing that's how I purchase most of my stays); I wouldn't even give this place a star but since that is not an option, below are the key points. We stayed here during the 2014 Art Basel, the staff was unfriendly and of no help. Overall our room was nasty/dirty. The room had aluminum foil on the stove burners and the comforters on the beds were not washed or covered! We had to go and purchase sheets and pillows for our stay. We also found unwanted and gross body hairs on our toiletries. Upon check out we were charged a $10 fee for wifi and when I informed the young lady at the front desk, she simply didn't care and charged us anyway saying "sorry" in a rude and unprofessional way. I had used the valet service for our rental everyday and on the last day noticed they had wrecked the vehicle and made no mention of the damages so I am responsible for the damages. In all there are way better places to stay in the area and would not recommend this place to my worst enemy!
4 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Carla
"disappointing"
no wifi for 5 days. uncomfortable beds. Staff was not very accomodating considering there was no wifi.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Biz Traveler
"Dissapointing"
Stayed here for 5 days. All 5 days, no WIFI. Staff was not very accommodating, and all seemed to have a different excuse for the reason why it was not working. They kept saying they were working on it. I have never seen a WIFI issue last over 5 days. No coffee shop or anything within a block or two to use wifi either, so this was very disappointing. Also, the beds were wrapped in plastic and made for a very noisy, uncomfortable sleep. Would not stay here again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Biz Traveler
"Nice spacious condo"
Very spacious. Took advantage of free trolley on the corner to Brickell village and bayside market.Very good restaurant on premises and many food choices close by. Overall a very good experience.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Comfortable hotel located within walking distance to. Our rooms were clean beds were comfortable and we had great views from our balcony.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Beautiful condo-tel"
The room was beautiful, the view was great but the staff was not the greatest. since it is a condo/hotel there was no phone in the room to connect me to the front desk. I was constantly having to use my cell phone. I requested garbage bags and was paranoid that I wouldnt hear them knock on the door. I kept getting up to see if they had knocked or delivered it and they hadnt. I call front desk twice and had to show up down stairs because it had been an hour since i had requested the garbage bags and it had been sent to the incorrect room. Other than that the room was wonderful and the bed was amazing.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Nice stay in Brickell"
The appartment 2702 was nice, although with some problems with the toilet and the refrigerator which were solved by hotel maintenance. Breakfast service at the restaurant was great Excellent gym and pool area Good restaurants nearby ( Vapiano, Perricone ).
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Laureano
"Watch out when you check out"
The hotel is good, I had stayed few times, rooms are clean some new style other old style. I payed with expedia and when you check out watch out, they will try to apply taxes fees that you already pay
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Jose
"We'll never stay there again!"
We received the worst customer service! The lady at the check in desk was rude. To her defense it was only her second day and she was left working alone- so that says poor management! I had booked 2 rooms under the same reservation number. One room was on the 6 th floor and the 2nd room on the 23rd floor. It took 45 minutes to check in. The beds were very unconfortable. The pillows had black mold on them. The free breakfast was ok- they were out of croissants... After we told the waitress about our experience there, she was very apologetic and tried her best to make it better. Needless to say we will never stay there again and will let everyone know about our tertible experience. I hope i can post the pictures of the molded pillows on the site!
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Chrystelle
"Review"
Perfect hotel, perfect room, perfect location, perfect view, perfect service. No complain
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
"Nice relaxing get away spot."
Staff was helpful, and nice. Room was clean and comfortable. Jacuzzi pool and gym hit the spot. Definitely want to go back. Be careful not to eat snacks and drinks in room. Way over or priced. Other than that.. perfect.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Jamila
Very convinient, walking distance to close by clubs, restaunrants, and much more. Great water front and city view.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Jairy
"Great price for two badroom"
Parking is not convinient. Valet parking - you must pick up car at 7 am.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
It would be helpful if sofa was a convertible bed.but is ok its just an idea that how can it be more atracctive for a bigger families it its more spacius than I thought ..good job and thanks for been so friendly.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Do not stay!"
The rooms are big and clean, the staff is the worse! The biggest problem is they charge 500 to your card, that alone is enough to go else where!
1 night trip May 20, 2014
Lew
"My Stay"
I really enjoyed my stay. Will be back very soon! Room was neat and clean
4 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
TWhite
Only thing you must check in with credit card for the deposit of 500 $other than that good place to stay
Other trip May 28, 2014
100/
the only con about this hotel is an extra $100 that is put on hold prior to your total. The Hotel is beautiful. I recommend the deluxe rooms.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Tash
Hotel is really good, employees just don't seem to be doing their jobs. And the service is horrible.
2 night business trip May 16, 2014