All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America

Room is all right
    Comfortable
    Bad breakfast
    Bad internet service
"our stay was awesome.the staff was super nice:)"
the staff was super nice:) thanks victoria......food was good and room was clean
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
gerald
"Trendy friendly place to stay"
I stayed for two days at Fortune. I think the sell was the orange cushions on the pool chairs. I was a little further from the action. Not alot of surrounding places to go next time i'll have to rent the citi bikes that are near by (my fault). Room service was good my burger was good, but my pancakes were frozen. Doesn't take long to cook pancakes, i can show you. Definitely an area of improvement better food and maybe expand the menu. Very friendly staff, great pool/spa area. I enjoyed looking out the window of my room. Internet was slow or not working. My remote control in the living area needed fresh batteries or something was going on with the sensor.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Djdealeyo
Great stay VERY CLEAN ... better than expected... area is also beautiful
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Fortune House"
It was a fantastic suite for the price. It had a full kitchen, a living room, dining area, two balconies and even a washer and dryer.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
JE
"Great experience!"
I must say... This place totally exceeded my expectations, which I might add are very high! I was a little apprehensive based on reviews about the service and fees, but in my personal opinion the fees were very reasonable and the staff was beyond friendly! I loved the experience! The food was amazing! They truly do not get enough credit, and I am very hard to please! I will never complain about the cost valet parking, convenience is not free! I enjoyed myself, my children had a blast and it was extremely relaxing! I must say though, new throw pillows would be nice and new comforters. Aside from that, amazing!
3 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Alicea
"Uncomfortable beds and pillows"
Would have been 5 stars if the beds were comfortable. The beds were like sleeping on a slab of wood. Wouldn't stay here again.
SDH
"Nice view from 21st floor."
Located in the financial district with short walk/trolley ride to restaurants and shopping. Seemed short staffed at front desk and wi-find was out so had to use staff phone to get and print boarding passes. Bartender tried to charge alcohol price for non-alcoholic drink.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Nice Condo's, Great view!"
I flew into Miami for a cruise and stayed here the night before the cruise. It was well worth the price. Great location, environment, and staff
"Not Impressed at all"
4 o'clock check in? really?? 11 o'clock check out.. Really?? Not a place to stay if you plan on taking a cruise next day. It was another 25.00 to get to ports. Nothing close by to do and its a pricey neighbor hood. Motel was nice but not worth the money. No shuttles to and from ports or airports. had friends stay at a less star restaurant and they got shuttles to and from both...Live and learn.. If your their just to do business in area that's fine, but not for vacation
Jerry
Comfortable great place for the money. Not really luxurious but more comfortable and spacious. Not issues with checkin or staff l. I would recommend if on a budget or traveling with a bigger group.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
ari
"Big rooms"
Additional Fees Charge. Deposit is Required. Staff was OK. Rooms were great. Hidden fees was a killer.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"There are two hidden costs of $32.50 per night."
This unit got great bay view, and the unit is clean, but expedia should announce a $12.50 resort fee and $20.00 valet parking per night. Nobody likes that kind of surprise.
"Spacious Condo Atmosphere"
Checked in to a very courteous staff member. Gave us full instructions and whereabouts. Nice spacious clean room with a great view of Biscayne Bay. Needed some uplifts, but for the size of the suite and accommodating interior very much worth the value.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nice hotel just don't eat the food"
Front desk only had one persons that made our stay the best(Lucy) the other girl Eddie or whatver her name is was a complete b**** pool was nice , room was great and large, cleaning staff could pick up the pace a little and clean a little better.. A little fAr from south beach and right in the middle of the financial district in downtown miami nice stay overall.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"I will definitely stay again!"
I enjoyed my stay at Fortune House. I was in town for the Miami Open tennis tournament. The hotel's amenities are what inspired me to make a reservation here. I love the kitchen and washer and dryer in the room. Especially when you've been to the beach everyday and need to wash all the sand out of your clothes! My only problem was I thought the beds were a little uncomfortable. But that's my opinion and everyone likes something different when it comes to bed comfort.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Stephen
Lovely area, close to a lot of very nice restaurants. Would definitely stay again
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Thumbs Up!"
Comfortable, spacious, great place to relax and recharge in between events and plans. Definitely recommend for getaways of one week or longer!
6 night trip with friends Mar 24, 2015
"BIGTIME in Brickell"
Great location. Love Brickell!
2 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Edwin
"Safe and reasonable"
Nice hotel. Spacious & safe location, nice for a family. Be aware that you get charged for parking & a resort fee!! The beds can use an upgrade!! Other than that, it is a great hotel for the money
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Hotel experience was incredible. It was so much better than what I had anticipated. Definitely going back
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Rene
"Excellent room size, facilities and location!"
We loved the hotel location, room size and the amenities provided. This is a 4-star hotel after all. Staff was friendly too, esp. the valet staff. We got an excellent city view from 14th floor (ocean and city facing). There was fridge, washer, dryer, utensils, silverware and everything in the suite. It almost felt like a second home. Things that could have been better were the beds: they could have been more comfortable. Secondly, we did NOT like how this particular front desk woman (perhaps, Houda is her name) kept calling us over and over. I had esp. called in the morning to request checkout at 12pm and the request was approved. She calls at 11:35am to remind me that my check out was at 11 (she could have not known from shift change) and then again 5-minutes before 12pm at which point I did not answer and was leaving the room. Other than that, everything was fantastic!
Akshay
"Nice hotel. Staff not suited for guest interaction"
Hotel was nice and clean however staff was extremely rude and not accommodating.
4 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"Wonderful experience!!"
We had such a wonderful stay here. The staff welcomed us with with a smile and were very helpful throughout our stay. The rooms were very clean, well decorated and comfortable. The only thing I would recommend is liquid creamer for the in-room coffee.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Happy traveler
"very nice hotel, $30 cab ride to the beach"
Was very clean we had a few maintainence problems but they were fixed as soon as we called. the food at the restaurant was awesome!
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Great apartment & Great amenities."
The hotel is in the financial district, close to free transportation. It does take a few connections to get to Miami Beach but worth it. The apartment even has a terrace facing the Causal. It is bright, large, clean and airy.
Brenda
"Downtown Hotel"
Very nice rooms and very helpful and friendly staff specially Delmi helping us with event reservations and useful tips
Freddy
"We Love the Fortune House"
My wife and I and another couple stayed at the Fortune House March 20-23. The room was great! Had a great view! It was clean and spacious for 4 people. Great location. Friendly staff. Affordable.We're definitely staying here again when we come back to Miami!
3 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Gabriel
"Very good overall"
Good price for what is given. The bed was a little hard but other than that, was satisfied with my stay. Good location and plenty of space (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living and dining room, and kitchen)
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Vacation"
Hotel was nice. The staff was ok, wasn't very friendly. We had to go get our own extra towels because the hotel was short handed, and didn't have anyone to bring them up to us. There was only 1 mirror in our room .
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Clean and spacious. Snacks and beverages provided in the room do come at a high cost though.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"View was beautiful"
The apt was beautiful, very spacious & the views were amazing
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Akala
"Good but deceptive"
First of all, I'm not a complainer but some things could've been better for what we paid for. The room was nice but I noticed it was not the room they showed for example, the older kitchen that even had aluminum foil around the eyes of stove. The pictures had all stainless steel and modern appliances. Bathroom looked a lot different. Plus the cleanliness and attention to detail was off. Lots of hair that should've been seen. Stains on sheets that also should've been noticed. Also the fees take you by storm if you pay by third party. Resort fees, pool fees, internet fees, valet fees, parking fees are not included in the price. All that being said it was nice but could've been better with attention to detail, notification of fees, and upgrading to match promotional pictures. If they fixed I would recommend.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Joe K.
It was great value! Reasonable price. Breakfast included!!!!!
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"i wouldn't go again"
If you're going to stay, take shampoo, conditioner, and body wash with you. The toilette they provide are cheap and I didn't feel like I took a shower. If they said the breakfast is included, when you go for breakfast tell the waitress about the complimentary breakfast or you'll get charged (like me).
1 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
SEUNG
"stay somewhere else!"
They lied to me several times over the phone when I called to confirm what kind of room I was getting, when you get there they say it's a first come first serve basis but they won't tell you that over the phone.We paid $300 for a horrible room. I verified I would get a two bedroom with king or queen beds (two couples and husbands very tall,built) they stuck us in two bedroom one king the other so called two twin bedroom. The twin beds were more like baby beds and my legs hung off the bed you could imagine my husbands and we couldn't Even move in the room. We had to leave our luggage in the living room it wouldn't fit. The electrical plug by one of the beds was falling off, not attached..not safe. you couldn't get in the closet because the bed was up against it. Then the breakfast was suppose to be free, they never said it didn't include room service and you had to go to a restaurant they have there (which I didn't even see) and they tried to charge us. When we confronted them about the room they basically said there's nothing they can do its first come first serve even though not one time out of the 4 times I called and confirmed the type of room I was getting did they happen to say that! The manager Jenny is horrible in customer service skills!!!Also there are only two places that deliver food to that hotel in the evening which also have horrible customer service skills. I would definitely NEVER stay here again and would not recommend to my worse enemy!
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
Great stay, great people, brickel Ave is the perfect place to be staying unless you plan to be at the beach everyday. There's a grocery store within walking distance along with chase bank and 7-11 also beautiful women everywhere you look haha the rooms are super nice and beds comfortable. Pool and gym very convenient ! I would definitely recommend 10 stars!
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
federieo
"Hidden gem"
From the initial interaction with friendly staff, the unexpected upgrade to 2br penthouse and best margaritas at the attached restaurant the entire experience was top notch. On top of that the proximity to metro mover allowed easy commuting all around the city, and the nearby area of brickell was great.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Great place in downtown Miami!"
We loved our condo! We had a view of the bay from our balcony which Sat two people. The room was spotless and the hotel staff gave extra towels when requested. We didn't mind that we were in downtown Miami as opposed to the beach area because we rented a car. It is about a 20 min drive to the beach with the traffic. There are so many restaurants by the hotel, so if you didn't by food for the condo there is always something to eat within walking distance. Very nice and quiet. By the beach there is always a commotion. Coming from NYC we were happy for the quietness! I recommend this hotel if you like the city life with a touch of peace and quiet.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Jessie
"Great Hotel for Groups"
Couldn't have picked a better place to stay for our Spring Break Vacation. Considering there were 5 of us in tow we didnt think we'd be able to find a room with enough space for all of us to be comfortable, but the fortune house gave us an awesome two bedroom apartment for a great deal. Awesome view, great space, nice pool area and gym. We loved it and will definitely be returning! The only downside was the pricey valet parking.
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Pre-cruise"
We stayed her the night before our cruise departed. The room we had was a 2 bedroom condo with a balcony facing east. We had a pleasant overnight stay, a quiet hotel, and close to the pier.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Great hotel for a good price"
Had a great time at this hotel very clean and very friendly staff very surprised for some of the low ratings this hotel has received, will definitely stay here again
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Great."
It was more of what I was expecting for the price I paid.... Great place to stay!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Nen
"stay"
It was great. I stayed there for just 1 night and everything got perfect.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Spring Break Miami 2015"
Had a wonderful time in Miami. Luv the hotel.
3 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
Tiffany
"5 Stars!"
We had our first trip to Miami and stayed here in this hotel. We were expecting a one-bedroom condo with the city view. We arrived to a two-bedroom city view deluxe condo that was spectacular! The room had a view of the city and the bay. Tiled floors, central a/c, functional kitchen, stocked with cooking and eating utensils, free wifi, and the list goes on. The staff was excellent at meeting all of our needs (except they didn't have decaf coffee), even the need for a can opener. The valet parking staff was also top notch friendly and efficient. No one usually mentions it, but the gym is the best one I've seen in a hotel. We will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Anthony
"miami heat game"
hotel was beautiful. pool area is nice room was new! will be coming back
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Christopher
Very uncomfortable mattress, sterile decor, large room
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Nice room, poor customer service"
The main reason for this rating is the poor customer service. The room was beautiful but the bathrooms' paint was chipped and we did find a roach. That didn't bother me, I grew up in FL so I know its hard to get rid of them. In the evening I asked if I could do a late checkout. The woman said yes, making a note. Then I went to confirm in the morning and was told they couldn't do it since the rooms were filled for that evening. No one called to tell me. Had I not asked, I think I would've been charged regardless. The woman was aware of our request but seemed to feel it wasn't important to communicate with me. She wasn't apologetic, leaving me frustrated and upset. I understand some employees can be condescending with a younger guest but I still don't like the assumption especially when my hard earned money paid for a hotel that wasn't worth the price. Our morning was shot; we had an early flight so we lost the little bit of rest time we had. Reception called me 15 minutes before 11am to see if we now wanted the late checkout. If she called right after our first conversation I would've taken it. But after 45 minutes we had lost so much time it wasn't worth it. I don't know if all the hotel's communication is like this but I was expecting better treatment. I mainly picked this place for the beautiful room and the 5 people accommodation. Now I would say to spring for two rooms in the beach area. You would not be paying much more and at least be within beach walking distance.
1 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2015
Chelsea
"Excellent Service, Quiet Location"
The staff were PHENOMENAL! All of the ladies at the front desk and the men who assisted with our bags were awesome. They were very attentive, knowledgeable and helpful! The room was GORGEOUS, spotless and super quiet. Amazing experience, I'll never stay anywhere else when I go back to Miami.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Micala
"Very nice accommodation, very roomy."
We were very pleased with the condo layout, having two full bathrooms was great ! Planning to book there again next year. The only negative was breakfast in the restaurant downstairs, very expensive $14.00 for an omelette, which wasn't very good.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015