If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 481
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 241 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 678
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: USD 339 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 228 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 115 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Resort fee: USD 228.00 per person, per stay
Resort fee inclusions:
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of USD 55 for adults and USD 28 for children (approximately)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.