All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
211 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA, 98109, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"I have had better."
I was in a four person room and housekeeping would only leave me three towels each day. I had to pay for parking at the hotel, $15 a day. This was never mentioned when I made the reservations so I was a little bent out of shape over that. Overall the hotel was clean and really just a place to shower and sleep during our trip, the rest of our time was spent sight seeing. It was within walking distance of most everything that we wanted to do so that was a plus.
Jerry
"Cut the stay short"
Hotel did not come up to expectations for the price.
6 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
We wanted to be near the Space needle and the Southlake Union area. Great hotel, great location. Rooms were clean and nicely decorated. Staff was friendly and accomodating. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Good stay"
We were in town for a wedding. Unfortunately, it was the same weekend as a large event. This hotel was the only one available and we were pleasantly surprised. The bunk beds for kids made this our best hotel experience traveling with our kids. Room service was prompt. The location is close to Seattle sights.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
tracey
"Great choice for Seattle weekend getaway!"
Great option, close to downtown and Pike Market. Room was huge and hotel was quiet. Very nice experience.
3 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Jesus
"The perfect downtown Seattle hotel!"
I'm all about customer service and this place nailed it! Not only was the room clean and very nice but the front desk staff was amazing. They accommodated every need including allowing my friend to check in early under my reservation, even though I hadn't arrived yet. I will be back to Seattle and I will use this same hotel again!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Susie Greenburg
"close to the Key"
This was a great place to stay! Only a 15 minute walk to the Key Arena!
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
Overall, I was pleased with this hotel. It was walking distance to some major attractions and good eateries. The rooms were nice and maintained. Wifi worked great for my laptop and mobile device.
3 night trip Oct 9, 2014
JB
Stayed one night - great hotel. Even though I am picky, especially about air quality in the room, no flaws. Plus, parking is cheaper than most hotels I stayed in both in Seattle and Bellevue.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
B
We were booked at the wrong hotel ( there are 2 holiday express inn's on Aurora, one is Downtown the other is 8 miles from downtown in the residential area). The staff was so apologetic even though it was a 3rd party reservation they helped me switch over to the downtown hotel and even upgraded me to a suite.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Miguel
Terrible staff, were rude and unhelpful. GM got involved but didn't do anything to remedy besides give apologize.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Jared
"Convenient location"
Convenient location within walking distance of the Space Needle, Glass Museum and restaurants. Friendly service and comfortable, clean room. We were very satisfied.
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2014
"Should have been better"
This Hotel should have been a lot better based on price and location. First, the whole neighborhood is under construction. Makes it rather difficult to get around. Second, while the lobby was beautiful, the room had a long way to go. It was tiny. There was a visible set of wall patches in the room, there was no door between the 2 rooms in the "family suite". The toilet ran all the time. Half the time you couldn't flush the toilet, because it just didn't want to work. And if this is a family room, why were there visible wires hanging out from under the T.V.. The mattresses are uncomfortable, and the pillows are WAY too soft. Then, there is the "restaurant" attached to the hotel. Don't waste your time eating there, especially if there are sports on. Not only is the food bland and commonplace, a microwave meal would have been more tasty and satisfying; but the staff is so caught up watching football on a Sunday morning, that you don't really exist unless you go get them. I for one will not be staying at a Holiday Inn again, and I will let everyone I know how I feel too.
2 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
Nathan Pyle
"Wonderful Downtown Seattle Hotel"
The staff was really friendly. The location was within easy walking distance to the Space Needle and other attractions. I really loved the room. It was updated and very convenient. There was a fridge, and microwave. We walked to a nearby Whole Foods for fruit and oatmeal for an easy breakfast for while we were in Seattle. The little kitchenette really saved us from eating out every meal. I would choose this hotel again.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Tami
We had a great stay here. The beds were super comfy. We got a free crib to use and everything was toddler ready. Our family was staying at holiday inn express directly next door and they had free breakfast, which is the only thing I wish ours had. Great location to space needle!
3 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
"Elton John concert"
Was looking for a place close to Seattle Center to walk to Key Area for concert. Was about 1/2 mile or so, not bad at all.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Within walking distance of space needle"
Great!
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Kopp
"Nice hotel with great staff !!"
Nice clean room. The front desk staff were very helpful in finding locations for us nearby the hotel.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Margaret
"Well furnished for a family's stay"
All that was needed for a family's stay furnished in a clean room at a convenient location. We were completely satisfied with the quality of our stay at Holiday Inn Seattle. Thank you guys.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Sankar
"Great access to Seattle on Foot"
Walked everywhere form this location to include Pikes Marketplace, Needle, waterfront, ferries, REI, awesome coffee shops and restaurants in the area
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
B and B
"Close to all the attractions"
It was great!
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2014
"Close to sights in the area."
Hard to find check in desk and parking area. Otherwise, very nice.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
close to all the attrations
4 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Good but..."
Very cheerful staff. Close to town. They need some sort of shared shuttle arrangement from the airport! Would bring in more business. Room clean but dingy and dark. Restaurant was really delicious for breakfast.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Cindy
"Fair all around."
The lobby is very nice, and it is crowded because the free WiFi is only available in the lobby, not the rooms. The rooms are pretty standard, and could use some upgrading. The mattress was very soft. The desk chair, which was apparently plastic covering a cloth cover was worn, with most of the plastic worn out. It looked terrible. The staff were very nice, and the exercise room was well equipped for a small room. Evey space in the parking garage was marked" compact". This leads to people with full size cars, SUVs and Trucks to try to fit into a compact space, thus taking up two spaces. Overall, I expected better for the price.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Everything about this hotel was terrific EXCEPT the exhaust fan in the bathroom runs continuously (no controls in the room) and is extremely loud. Even with the bathroom door shut all night it was an annoyance.
4 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
They need a Concierge....but overall it was above average...very nice. No complaints.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Shirley
"Basic comfort, limited service"
This was a dark hotel, butted up to other buildings along sides and back, so you had to keep the curtains drawn for any privacy. The hotel staff made only weak efforts to resovle late night noise from room overhead, which didn't resolve the problem. Although it is a comfortable walk to Seattle center (space needle), the neighborhood is a little seedy and sparce of good restaurants. Definetly not worth high season pricing.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Disappointed
"Not bad for the price"
The road and construction was noisy but the location of the hotel is great. It's a close walk to many attractions. I also like the free WiFi and the room is huge. The hotel in general looks to have been updated fairly recently.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Terence
"Good Location near Denny Park"
Location was good. Only problem from being a five star was our room room wasn't cleaned the first day. Had to call the desk when we got back, after 5PM and even though they said they would clean it then, we just took clean towels and all was well. It is a very nice Holiday Inn and the suite worked great traveling with a grandkid.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Good hotel"
Clean and comfortable and close to Seattle Center. Staff was friendly and breakfast (in restaurant next door) was very good. View was terrible - building next door. A little pricy for the room, but overall satisfied.
2 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Our room felt like a cave- with the only views being the building next door. Very dark and VERY noisy! Construction going on across the street and what seemed to be in the room above us starting at 7am. It was impossible to sleep through. This hotel advertises being brand new but it's not. The beds seemed old, the sheets were paper thin. On our 2nd day housekeeping didn't leave us any toilet paper or kleenex and only 2 towels. We called for all of these items and got 2. There was not a fan in the bathroom so taking a shower turned the room into a sauna. I would not recommend this hotel or stay here again. And it's a long walking distance to Pike Street- crossing many busy intersections.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
MS
Holiday inn is a great place to stay! I really recommend this place.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"OK Hotel but..."
The AC in our room made a knocking sound after it was on for a few minutes. Then it just kept knocking. So we had to turn it off the first night and the room got really stuffy. The window isn't allowed to open more than a few inches so that didn't provide any relief. The next day, I told the person at the front desk, specifically that it didn't start knocking until after being on for a few minutes. Came back to the hotel and it wasn't fixed and no message or note to let us know what, if anything, could be done. I had also asked for four towels vs the three that they had and came back to - three towels! I'm not sure what I should expect with a Holiday Inn but I expected basic things like AC to work and requests to be fulfilled? Maybe too much to ask. Probably would only stay here as a last resort next time I'm in Seattle.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Close to downtown"
Overall everything was good except they charge $15 per day for parking. It should have been included.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
bruce
The hotel is located a few blocks from the space needle and a beautiful blown glass museum. Unfortunately there was a lot of construction surrounding the hotel, which could not be helped. We were hoping to be a bit closer to downtown. If you are more interested in Pike Place Market and shopping, this may not be the most convenient location. We took cabs, about $7.00 one way downtown. The front desk was awesome, extremely helpful and friendly, and the cabs came quickly. Just a side note, the coffee in the hotel room was even worse then you would expect from "hotel" coffee, basically light brown water, but who goes to Seattle for the coffee ;)
2 night trip May 22, 2014
"Close to seattle center"
You know what you get at a holiday inn. Nice pleasant hotel that's near to seattle center (space needle, chihuly gardens) and walkable to nice restaurant area nearby.
Other trip May 26, 2014
polina
"Close to downtown"
Great hotel staff, very beautiful and clean room. Only stayed one night but was a very nice stay.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Staff was welcoming when we arrived at midnight. Walking distance to Pike Place Market. Was happy we could park for the day and enjoy the sights of downtown Seattle.
Other trip May 25, 2014
The staff was excellent,very helpful with travel suggestions and activities to do in Seattle.
Other trip May 21, 2014
joan
"College visit tour"
Very nice hotel, front desk attendant Morgan was very friendly, courteous and very helpful. We stay in a number of hotels and this was one of the top places we stayed.
Other trip May 10, 2014
KG
"Nice rooms"
Nice hotel, good size rooms. The staff was very friendly, but they were very short staffed so you had to wait about 5-10 minutes to be served at the front desk. Location is great, easy to get around town.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Jamie
"Holiday Inn Space Needle"
Nice hotel in a convenient location. There is a lot of construction in the area impacting the surrounding streets and is noisy in the morning. There was an unexpected additional $19 just to park in the hotel, thus representing a major hidden and unplanned cost. It is back to back with a Holiday Inn Express making it a little confusing as to which is which.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
Darren Atkins
"Close to all must-see sights"
It was very good!
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Great staff assistance for local area attractions."
Nice room, kind of small, but very clean. Great staff!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Great location, great room."
Clean, nice room. The restaurant was good for breakfast, and the kids ate for free. Really close to the EMP and other downtown things.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
SH
"Awesome place ."
Front desk personal very helpfull.they do a awesome job.very friendly an informitive!! $$$$
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
Very clean room. Very quiet. Great front staff
2 night trip Apr 9, 2014
Holiday inn
We have stayed at the hotel on four or five occasions. The service is wonderful and that is most in part do to the young man working at the front desk. Ray is a wonderful person to have greet your guests. Because of him I will continue to stay there and I wish everybody had his personality and joyful attitude. He made a point of remembering my name and always has a smile on his face. Wonderful person he is.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Great location!"
The experience was overall great. This website submission is getting me worked up though, I just want to review this hotel!
Other trip Apr 6, 2014