All hotels in Independence, Missouri, United States of America
19677 E Jackson Dr, Independence, MO, 64057, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Go Royals"
Great location, shower had no water pressure was the only issue
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
Tommy
"Damp room"
Room was overly humid. Everything felt damp. Smell of fresh cleaned carpet, I'm guessing the problem. Made for rough night sleep. Arrived at 11:00pm so no time to go to front desk. Informed front desk on leaving, they nicely apologized.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Great end to a good week"
Spouse was in training in Kansas City during the week at the Marriott downtown. We stayed an extra day to take in the Presidential Library and WWI exhibit (and any others if possible). Relative to the Marriott the Hilton was head and shoulders above; my wife could not help a constant string of complements regarding how much she liked the Hilton. {And the library was worth the stay and change of hotel.)
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Terrence
"Worst Hotel Ever"
I travel often, and this was BY FAR the worst hotel I've ever stayed in
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
"2 Rooms - 8 Days - Great Location!"
Overall it was fine; however, we had to come back twice to finally check in. We had reserved 2 rooms for 8 days weeks in advance and still we waited until almost seven PM to get our rooms (left and came back twice)....and then received a handicap room. Again waited 2 days to get a clock and new light bulb in the room, were never give more than 3 washcloths when I was paying for 4 adults in each room, had a broken towel rack for half the stay, and found bobby pins on the floor 3 separate days.
8 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Will not go back"
The bed was extremely hard and uncomfortable. The air conditioning rattled all night keeping us awake. The temp of the room would change to 80 without us doing anything. I think we would have better going to a less expensive and well known hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
jennifer
"Good for the money"
Would have been nice to know ahead of time that the Hot tub was out of order...
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"valentines day"
Great service an acomadations, received a voucher for restaurant which is connected to hotel
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Queen Beds"
Needed two queen beds not full. But otherwise the stay was great.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Bonnie
"Hilton Garden Inn"
Friendly staff greeted us and our room was clean and comfortable. There was a Keurig coffee brewer with Kcups of coffee, decaf and tea. The AC/heater was in the outside wall and rather noisy, but it kept the room at the right temp. The toiletries were Neutrogena brand. We had the breakfast buffet with cooked to order eggs and omlettes but there was and $8.99 charge per person. It would have been nice if it was included in the price of the room. There were plenty of restaurants and shopping with a major mall nearby, so there was lots to do. Overall I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Easy access to shopping and main Trafficways. Courteous and helpful staff. Very quiet.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Good value and nice stay"
Nice rooms for the price, and central location. Breakfast available for extra cost.
5 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Cold Room"
My room had no heat. I was given a different room for the second night, and a free breakfast (which wasn't even worth that), but was not reimbursed for the room. I was told that the manager would call me on Monday, but she never did. This place has definitely gone downhill. Time to find another hotel.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Good Location"
Stay here when in Independence nice Hotel is clean, beds are comfortable water pressure in shower is weak other than that all good. Price is reasonable.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Golfer
"Family trip"
The kids & I stayed two nights. The hotel was very quiet. The staff was super friendly. We enjoyed the pool & hot tub. We've stayed here before & we'll stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Charge for Breakfast"
Can't believe that they charged us a dollar per item at the breakfast buffet. Buffet wasn't anything more than what you would get at the Super 8.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Clean, quiet, Nice hotel but mattresses were very hard!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Alone time"
I was returning home from being out of town on business for a month. Wife did not want me coming home and being swarmed by other family members. It was a great opportunity to spend time alone with the wife.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"In town for the Chiefs game"
Hotel was nice as well as staff. Room was very large and bed was extremely comfortable.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
"Excellent hotel in very nice area."
Particularly friendly staff and very nice comfortable room. Storm loosened a screen and it was fixed right away. Adjoining restaurant was great. Nice location. Liked it so much I stayed an extra day. As an allergy sufferer, I appreciate the no-pets policy and look for it in booking rooms.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2014
stephen
"Great location. Need bath mats in showers."
Hotel staff was great. Fast and efficient. Great location. Only bad thing is the showers are very slippery. They need to supply a mat to put down in the shower so people don't fall.
B
Five star hotel in my book, very nice staff. Hotel has several dining options within walking distance and sports bars. This is the second time I have stayed at this location, nothing but good things to say. They even gave us complementary breakfast that is very good, cooked to order omelets and the chefs are very nice personable guys.
Bryce
"very disappointing stay"
I am a Hilton Honors member and was very disappointed with the stay. Location is great. Exterior and interior appearance was very good Service gets an F. Room was still being worked on when we entered room. Something wrong with shower? Cigarette smell came thru bathroom vents. No solution from staff but to use air freshener Extra blankets had holes. RefrigerAtor did not work. When opened, a tray full of water spilled out. Maintence replaced a couple Hours post complaint and promised free breakfast certificates. The certificates were never delivered. Room and elevator floors were not clean
32 yr corp trvr
bed was very hard and uncomfortable, not a lot of water pressure for the shower.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
very pleasantly surprised. and front desk were extremely helpful
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Nice place for a few nights"
Parking lot and sidewalk re-construction continues but isn't too big a deal. (10/14) Nice clean friendly. I've forgotten how small a double bed is for a couple. Next time I'll try for two queen beds.Great staff
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Not the best.."
When we arrived at the hotel, the customer service was excellent! But once in the room it had a bad smell and we also found a dirty smelly wadded up towel in one of the cabinets by the refrigerator. There was also and unpatched water leak in the bathroom sealing that was molding over. I was also under the impression that there was free breakfast. For the price I paid for the horrible room, I expected a decent hot free breakfast. The website was not updated and miss informed me.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"Disappointing"
We specifically chose the hotel because we've had good luck with Hilton in the past, but were underwhelmed with this one. 1) Pool was small, cloudy and smelled heavily of chemicals. 2) Room was small for the money. Double sized beds where comparably priced hotels provide Queen in larger rooms. 3) The breakfast buffet service was terrible. Ignored by the waitstaff. Asked one of the cooks if he could make an omelette and was given a gruff 'Yep' with no other response. Food was generally mediocre.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Hotel not up to Hilton quality"
The main issue with this room was the air unit. It was very loud when it turned on and off and would make a loud squeel during cooling. The filter on the unit was disgusting and looked like it was never cleaned. The other issue was the bed which was very hard on one side and sunken in on the other. The hotel clerk never bothered to tell us it was an adjustable bed but when we tried it we could not get it to work. Would not stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
Alicia Mullinix
"Stayed Saturday Night"
Nice place to stay, close to mall, other shops and restaurants. And every Saturday that I have been there in the warmer months there is a great car show in the parking lot across the street.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Nice room for a couple hours"
This was the only room they could find to give us once our flight was delayed. To our surprise, it was a very nice hotel and we would definitely stay here again. The rooms were new and very clean, the staff was exceptional, and the commute to the airport wasn't as horrible as we thought it would be. Keep up the good work!
Tricia
"A little noisy"
The staff was very nice and the lounge area was nice. The hotel is near the highway and in a little bit of a valley so if your a light sleeper like me you will wake up often with louder cars and motorcycles. The pillows had some odor to them so I threw them off the bed. I should have called housekeeping but I was tired and didn't want to wait for anyone to bring me other pillows. The shower had very little water pressure.
SAM
"Nice hotel in good location."
I stayed at this hotel on a recent trip to Kansas City to visit family. The room we were first given smelled like someone had broken a bottle of perfume in it. When I called Michael at the front desk, he promptly and graciously changed our room. Overall our stay was nice and the front desk staff was very friendly. We were unable to try the breakfast because we were told it was served starting at 6am. When we came down at 6:30 on Saturday, we were told the breakfast didn't start until 7am. This was a bit disappointing.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Bed and Seat"
The staff was very helpful and friendly. However, I would not recommend the beds , very uncomfortable. Toilet seats were punishing.
Other trip May 14, 2014
Jo
"Good location near Kansas City"
Great stay, nice hotel. However Breakfast WAS NOT INCLUDED in room rate.
1 night trip with friends May 10, 2014
Hank
"Great experience"
Very friendly staff. Needed a place to sleep well, work out and eat during business travel. And all were satisfied fully! Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip May 7, 2014
"Ok but for a Hilton a bit disappointing."
The overall staff was fine, nice clean room, complemnteary k-cups and water. The building is a bit old and there was no breakfast avaialbe before 6 am and what was and even after is for purchase. I've stayed in Hampton Inn which is the Accord of the Accura and have to say those were a step above this. Again, the stay was nice but I would have liked a paper and a banana / more water options for the price.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Very Nice"
Great bed, very nice front desk personal , ok on the price . Overall we would stay again . Great location ,too.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Dustan & Beth
It was in the center of shopping and restraunts not even 5 minutes away, room was very clean and homly would defently stay again
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
I have stayed at this hotel 8-10 times and have always been happy with my stay. I was happy with my stay this time with a couple exceptions. Upon arrival, the smell in the lobby and all over the first floor smelled like urine. Second, one of the beds in our room was terribly uncomfortable, ruts,lumps, bumps, etc. Third, I have always felt like the hotel was safe and that my vehicle was safe as well. Unfortunately, this trip my SUV was broken into and unfortunately they took all the items we spent all weekend shopping for. The hotel had no cameras in the parking lot, NONE! So, beware!
3 night trip Mar 21, 2014
HAS
"Clean, comfortable, safe."
Very nice hotel with great breakfast -- but you have to pay quite a lot for it (two buffets run about $20). Small selection of snacks and drinks in their shop by the front desk. That could be improved.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
Patrick
"one night stay"
Pool was very small and crowded with handicap accessible lifts. Room was nice, bring your own pillow. Their pillows were a joke. All fluff, no substance. Decent night stay although we took the kids their for the pool and like i said, it was very small.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2014
Danny
"Hilton Independence"
The hotel was very close to the interstate which was a plus for us. The room looked nice and the bed was semi comfortable however the air was incredibly dry and the pillows were horrible. The water in the shower also did not get hot but nearly warm. Would probably try one of the other hotels in the area next time.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
"Aging Hilton Garden"
I've stayed in several Hilton Garden hotels. This one has definitely seen it's better days. It's a little on the old side and could use some updates. That said, the staff was super friendly and the room was very comfortable. I was not a fan of the window treatment.... you couldn't close the curtains to keep the sun from beaming in in the morning. The only other issue I really noted was that the parking lot was full of pot holes. So again, this HG hotel is really in need of some TLC, but was in a reasonably good location and was a good price for the stay.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Cheerio
"Could have been better"
This was our "honeymoon" since we got married in Nov and I was disappointed with our room, it was clean but we were unable to close curtains because of the spot light outside our room and ended up using hangers from the closet to clip the heavy curtains so the light wasnt so bright at 2am. Dont know if I will stay here again
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2014
Courtney
"Fantastic staff and customer service!"
The staff saved me with my laundry. The dryer in the laundry room didn't work, so the staff dried and folded my clothes, for free! They had Neutrogena products, Keurig in the room (no charge on the pods!), free internet. All staff was super nice and helpful. Clean and nice and comfortable King room. Had a microwave, and fridge (free water in the fridge). They have a small 'store' downstairs with ice cream, micro meals, etc. Good hair dryer. Very comfy and slept well. Good size desk, lots of plugs and comfy office chair. Fantastic gym with all Precor products.
3 night trip Jan 12, 2014
April
best bed ever!!!
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"Decent hotel close to shopping and entertainment"
The Inn was not extravagant, nice entry, room was decent, bed was disappointing typical motel extremely hard bed. Really not worth the price point even with the discount from this site.
Other trip Dec 19, 2013
We had a false fire alarm pulled by one of the employees. After rushing down 5 flights of stairs we had to ask if there was really a fire or not. Our toliet overflowed & the maintanence man used our clean towels to wipe it up off the floor! He didn't bring a mop or bucket or anything to clean up the overflow. He left the soaked towels in our bath floor. & I had to pick them up & place them in the hall for room service to pick the up the next morning. All this. & only a 2 day stay. The guests around us were so noisy. Never again.
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
"Hilton Garden Inn"
It was fine. A little noisy if you are on the highway side.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013