All hotels in Independence, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here19677 E Jackson Dr, Independence, MO, 64057, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Convenient choice"
Fairly typical for chain but room was very small. Stall was helpful and room was clean. Restaurant on site was very expensive with listed choices but mall was nearby. Lots of chain restaurants were close.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Tx shrink
Overall the stay was good, but for some reason our room wasn't cleaned on Sunday on the web site it said movies could be purchased, but there was no way to do so.
2 night romance trip Sep 21, 2013
Vince
"It could be better."
One of the receptionist was rude " I don't know what you are even talking about." When I asked a question. The shower head leaked badly, put a face towel over it so that water would not spray our faces.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"Short drive to Arrowhead, close to restaurants."
Great customer service at the front desk, they resolved an booking issue with ease.
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2013
Tron
"Lovely hotel, near the historic sites restaurants,"
Excellent staff and service. Rooms are large, beds very comfortable. Very quiet! Great stay!
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"Truman, Frontier Trail, Walt Disney Hometown"
nice
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2013
"Visiting Harry"
Very clean with helpful staff. Central location with many attractions and shopping nearby. Right off highway.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
Everything about the hotel and room were excellent.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Easy to locate. Close to shopping and restaurants."
My wife and I made a weekend trip to Kansas City for a baseball game and some other attractions. We decided to stay in Independence to because of the hotel location. The hotel staff was very friendly and the overall appearance of the hotel was great. The location of the hotel made it easy to shop and eat during our stay. The room was update and clean. My only complaint would be the comfort of the pillows and the bed. I would stay here again if traveling to Independence.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Hank
"Quick Stay"
I only stayed 1 night. I got in late and left pretty early, but things couldn't have been better. The check-in went smoothly and quickly and the room was comfortable and clean. Will definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
Josh
"Good location, decent hotel, uncomfortable bed."
Bed was super uncomfortable. Hard. Both my husband and I woke up sore from the subpar bed - which seemed to be a memory foam type? Other than that the hotel was fine. Decent location - other than the highway traffic I could hear at night.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Jessi
"Frustrated....expected a lot more!"
The hotel looked nice and was in a great location, however the details were very frustrating. The air conditioner in the room was leaking water all over the floor causing the carpet to be soaked (quite a surprise when I got up in the middle of the night). When I notified the front desk the lady shrugged her shoulders and said "yea, sorry about that". That evening when we arrived the cleaning crew had turned off the air conditioner and it was smelled horrible, like a strong mildew smell. The other frustrating thing was that I was going to give my kids (2 and 4) a bath and the tub would not hold water. I wouldn't suggest this hotel to someone else just because there are several other hotels close that you would probably get much better services.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Mike S.
"Independence, MO"
Loved the atmosphere of the place. Excellent location for the reason we visit Kansas City. The rooms were quiet and beds were perfect. The breakfast was amazing and your staff made us feel so welcomed. The only thing we were disappointed with was the housekeeping did not clean our bathroom. When we returned to our room in the evening, the room was cleaned but the bathroom clearly was not. We had to call for towels, etc. That is the only thing that was bad but the staff was over apologetic.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Molly
"Great location! On the walking/ biking trail!!"
Just passing thru from our trip to the Rockies. Waited until last min to find a place for the night....Got a great deal on Expedia and was not disappointed... Bed was a king sleep number mattress... Haven't ever slept that good in a hotel! Room was clean, AC worked really well, staff helpful and courteous. Bonus for us-hotel is located on a 12 mile biking/ running trail....definately would stay again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Dee
Very pleased! Rooms were large and very clean. Hotel is conveniently located in a great area. Would stay here again.
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
"Nice location near shopping."
Hotel was nice, no complaints other than mattress being as soft as the floor.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Ryan
The non smoking room smelled very strong of smoke. The bed was very uncomfortable. . . a strange foam thing I think?
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"great hotel"
we were just passing through town but it was a very comfortable hotel.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
Liked the hotel and location. Shower lacked water pressure and good temperature control.
4 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Hotel was great
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2013
"Beautiful, New hotel"
This hotel is new and beautiful. Located within walking distance to shopping and eating. The room was comfortable. My only issue with my room was the ac - I did not get much sleep because it would not keep a consistant temperature and was loud.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
JW
"Feels like home"
Have stayed at this hotel numerous times and not one unpleasant incident has been experienced, it is close to the Interstate, the Indep. Center Mall, Starbucks, restaurants (Hereford House is excellent)!
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
Jo
"I'll skip it next time I'm there."
Picked for proximity to shopping and dining during family visit. Noisy on parking lot side of building. Shrubbery around parking lot exits are unkempt and obstruct view to street. Extremely slow elevators. Door keys kept needing to be reprogrammed. Pool is really small. Jets on hot tub aren't maintained and don't work properly. Room service was prompt. Room was clean.
Other trip May 30, 2013
ArmyMomPaula
"Late Night"
Would have been a decent stay but someone decided to pull the fire alarm at 11pm. I wish they would have told us that there was a softball tournament and there were hundreds of tweens staying there.
2 night trip with friends May 26, 2013
Great place to stay. The fire alarm went off at 11:00 pm and we had to go outside for 30 minutes but that wasn't the hotels fault. Front desk was very accomodating.
1 night trip May 26, 2013
"Hilton Garden Inn"
The hotel was conveniently located--easy to get to from the highway and from the sports complex. Rooms were clean--comfy beds. You do have to pay for breakfast, but it was good. We would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2013
"Good Hotel overall"
Overall good, but the room was either too hot or too cold; and the hot tub was too hot.
3 night trip May 17, 2013
"Very Expensive Breakfast"
Ok room but low rating on quality of service because the breakfast is 9 bucks!!! For what i paid to stay there for 8 hours it should have been free. I booked in a hurry and didn't see that info, if i had I wouldn't have stayed there. Breakfast should be free for the price of the room as far as i'm concerned.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
Allen
"weekend getaway"
Great hotel for the price, clean and comfortable. Close to great eating and shopping and highways.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
Road King
"A great hotel for families with young children"
The staff was really friendly and house keeping did an amazing job of keeping the room stocked and clean. We brought our 14 month along on this trip so the room was often in disarray but every time we came back to the room, it was clean, organized and well stocked. The hotel also offered a very quiet and comfortable environment which we really appreciated.
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
Emily
"View wasn't the best but the room was nice"
Enjoyed our stay, other than the dog in the next room barking the whole time.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
Staci
"Great place to stay."
Good hotel. Plenty of places to eat. Mall nearby. Gas stations close too. Hereford Steakhouse very good.
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
JR
"Great Bang for the Buck"
This is a very nice hotel. Looks great, is very clean, has friendly staff and is in a good location. I would definitely stay here again. Got a great deal and it was a much better hotel than others I could have gotten for the price I paid.
2 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2013
Don
"convienant to shopping and restaurants"
Stayed here many times always had a great experiance
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2013
"Nice and close"
Nice, clean and comfortable. Great restaurant Herford House.Only down was no in room movie rentals.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Nice business stay"
Eggs from the breakfast buffet were cold. Other than that, a very pleasant stay.
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey which we use to review and improve our guest services and facilities. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and will certainly share your positive comments with our team. I apologize about the eggs on the buffet being cold, I will address this immediately with the staff. I do look forward to welcoming you back personally to the Hilton Garden Inn Independence when you travel plans call for you to be in our area.
Other trip Feb 15, 2013
Efar
"1 day or 6 i'd be happy here"
Nice to see the folks at the other side of my home state are as friendly, cordial as I would expect and seemed interested in my stay being as good as it could be. We're goimg to move our annual meeting downtown to accommodate our numbers and I'm not happy to leave this site.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2013
"Mark's Review"
Stayed here a couple times. It's a nice hotel in a nice area. Lots of eating and shopping in the area. Only problem was on the last stay the door lock did not lock, but they moved us to a different room.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
"Noisy Guests!"
Our stay was pleasant enough. The hotel was clean, easily located and the bed was awesome. The shower was ok.. a cheap shower head in a newly renovated bathroom was disappointing. There were tons of power outlets which was really nice to charge our various devices. There should have been a list of the TV channels somewhere and there wasn't. I was sick of flipping up and down looking for playoff baseball and the news! The hallway outside our room reeked of cigarettes and other guests on our floor were incredibly noisy. There were a few high schools staying there for a band competition and the first night there, we heard nothing but shrieking and running up and down the corridor until 2am. Same thing on night #2. I finally called the front desk and asked for them to send someone up. It quieted down after that but the guests (even the families, etc) were yelling every time they entered the hallway. We will probably stay here again when we are back in KC to visit family. It obviously wasn't the hotel's fault other guests were obnoxiously loud. Just beware if you want a quiet place that guests can make a nicer place a difficult place to sleep!
Other trip Oct 23, 2012
Kristi
"Good Hotel, But"
This is a nice looking hotel and very clean. Service was good. The surrounding area is fairly new and clean. There is a Walmart close by and shopping is close by. I wish they offer a complimentary breakfast.
Family trip Oct 6, 2012
P. Joe
"Fun time in Independence - believe it or not!"
staff could not havec been ny friendly or helpful. Cleaniing staff was great, not one problem or one towel out of place 5 stars frm us.
Other trip Sep 27, 2012
fun!
"A Great Family Hotel in historiic Independence"
The Hilton Garden Inn was a lovely hotel with nicely landscaped grounds and adequate parking. The room was large with two beds. The staff was very helpful when I indicated I needed to check in with Southwest Airlines for a flight the next morning. They pointed out the computer room and I was able to check in and do a google map search.
Other trip Sep 16, 2012
Sandy
"On the Interstate-very convenient for travel"
It was comfortable.
Other trip Sep 2, 2012
DeNat
"Ok"
Nothing spectacular about this hotel. For the price I would have liked queen beds in the rooms, and continental breakfast but oh well.
Other trip Aug 24, 2012
danielle
"Not satisfied."
King bed felt like it had a hole in the middle and the water pressure for shower was awful.
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
"Great place just outside of KC"
Nice room. Close to sports complex.
Business trip Aug 8, 2012
"Close to the stadiums"
The stay was very well and the room was very clean. We had a wonderful stay.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
"Not good if you want some sleep"
I had no issues with the facility itself or with the service of the hotel staff. However the hotel was filled with kids sports teams who were very loud and boisterous. They were practicing playing ball in the hallways. At one point I had to go out and tell them to leave.
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
"shopping close!"
Several shopping stores vvery close to hotel, Loved this place! Used hot tub and pool. Lovely!
Other trip Jun 13, 2012
heather
"Great Place to Stay"
Professional staff and very organized. Liked the hot breakfast option and pool deck was enjoyable.
Other trip Jun 12, 2012