All hotels in Independence, Missouri, United States of America
19677 E Jackson Dr, Independence, MO, 64057, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Great location. Need bath mats in showers."
Hotel staff was great. Fast and efficient. Great location. Only bad thing is the showers are very slippery. They need to supply a mat to put down in the shower so people don't fall.
B
Five star hotel in my book, very nice staff. Hotel has several dining options within walking distance and sports bars. This is the second time I have stayed at this location, nothing but good things to say. They even gave us complementary breakfast that is very good, cooked to order omelets and the chefs are very nice personable guys.
Bryce
"very disappointing stay"
I am a Hilton Honors member and was very disappointed with the stay. Location is great. Exterior and interior appearance was very good Service gets an F. Room was still being worked on when we entered room. Something wrong with shower? Cigarette smell came thru bathroom vents. No solution from staff but to use air freshener Extra blankets had holes. RefrigerAtor did not work. When opened, a tray full of water spilled out. Maintence replaced a couple Hours post complaint and promised free breakfast certificates. The certificates were never delivered. Room and elevator floors were not clean
32 yr corp trvr
bed was very hard and uncomfortable, not a lot of water pressure for the shower.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
very pleasantly surprised. and front desk were extremely helpful
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Nice place for a few nights"
Parking lot and sidewalk re-construction continues but isn't too big a deal. (10/14) Nice clean friendly. I've forgotten how small a double bed is for a couple. Next time I'll try for two queen beds.Great staff
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Not the best.."
When we arrived at the hotel, the customer service was excellent! But once in the room it had a bad smell and we also found a dirty smelly wadded up towel in one of the cabinets by the refrigerator. There was also and unpatched water leak in the bathroom sealing that was molding over. I was also under the impression that there was free breakfast. For the price I paid for the horrible room, I expected a decent hot free breakfast. The website was not updated and miss informed me.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"Disappointing"
We specifically chose the hotel because we've had good luck with Hilton in the past, but were underwhelmed with this one. 1) Pool was small, cloudy and smelled heavily of chemicals. 2) Room was small for the money. Double sized beds where comparably priced hotels provide Queen in larger rooms. 3) The breakfast buffet service was terrible. Ignored by the waitstaff. Asked one of the cooks if he could make an omelette and was given a gruff 'Yep' with no other response. Food was generally mediocre.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Hotel not up to Hilton quality"
The main issue with this room was the air unit. It was very loud when it turned on and off and would make a loud squeel during cooling. The filter on the unit was disgusting and looked like it was never cleaned. The other issue was the bed which was very hard on one side and sunken in on the other. The hotel clerk never bothered to tell us it was an adjustable bed but when we tried it we could not get it to work. Would not stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
Alicia Mullinix
"I would never stay their again"
Water pressure was terrible in the first room and I found a nest of bed bugs. Then they moved me to another room with stains all over the bed and a shower that didn't have any water pressure. The lady was rude and didn't compliment anything. Waste of money motel 6 is better.
4 night trip May 29, 2014
Aaron M
"Stayed Saturday Night"
Nice place to stay, close to mall, other shops and restaurants. And every Saturday that I have been there in the warmer months there is a great car show in the parking lot across the street.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Nice room for a couple hours"
This was the only room they could find to give us once our flight was delayed. To our surprise, it was a very nice hotel and we would definitely stay here again. The rooms were new and very clean, the staff was exceptional, and the commute to the airport wasn't as horrible as we thought it would be. Keep up the good work!
Tricia
"A little noisy"
The staff was very nice and the lounge area was nice. The hotel is near the highway and in a little bit of a valley so if your a light sleeper like me you will wake up often with louder cars and motorcycles. The pillows had some odor to them so I threw them off the bed. I should have called housekeeping but I was tired and didn't want to wait for anyone to bring me other pillows. The shower had very little water pressure.
SAM
"Nice hotel in good location."
I stayed at this hotel on a recent trip to Kansas City to visit family. The room we were first given smelled like someone had broken a bottle of perfume in it. When I called Michael at the front desk, he promptly and graciously changed our room. Overall our stay was nice and the front desk staff was very friendly. We were unable to try the breakfast because we were told it was served starting at 6am. When we came down at 6:30 on Saturday, we were told the breakfast didn't start until 7am. This was a bit disappointing.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Bed and Seat"
The staff was very helpful and friendly. However, I would not recommend the beds , very uncomfortable. Toilet seats were punishing.
Other trip May 14, 2014
Jo
"Good location near Kansas City"
Great stay, nice hotel. However Breakfast WAS NOT INCLUDED in room rate.
1 night trip with friends May 10, 2014
Hank
"Great experience"
Very friendly staff. Needed a place to sleep well, work out and eat during business travel. And all were satisfied fully! Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip May 7, 2014
"Ok but for a Hilton a bit disappointing."
The overall staff was fine, nice clean room, complemnteary k-cups and water. The building is a bit old and there was no breakfast avaialbe before 6 am and what was and even after is for purchase. I've stayed in Hampton Inn which is the Accord of the Accura and have to say those were a step above this. Again, the stay was nice but I would have liked a paper and a banana / more water options for the price.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Very Nice"
Great bed, very nice front desk personal , ok on the price . Overall we would stay again . Great location ,too.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Dustan & Beth
It was in the center of shopping and restraunts not even 5 minutes away, room was very clean and homly would defently stay again
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
I have stayed at this hotel 8-10 times and have always been happy with my stay. I was happy with my stay this time with a couple exceptions. Upon arrival, the smell in the lobby and all over the first floor smelled like urine. Second, one of the beds in our room was terribly uncomfortable, ruts,lumps, bumps, etc. Third, I have always felt like the hotel was safe and that my vehicle was safe as well. Unfortunately, this trip my SUV was broken into and unfortunately they took all the items we spent all weekend shopping for. The hotel had no cameras in the parking lot, NONE! So, beware!
3 night trip Mar 21, 2014
HAS
"Clean, comfortable, safe."
Very nice hotel with great breakfast -- but you have to pay quite a lot for it (two buffets run about $20). Small selection of snacks and drinks in their shop by the front desk. That could be improved.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
Patrick
"one night stay"
Pool was very small and crowded with handicap accessible lifts. Room was nice, bring your own pillow. Their pillows were a joke. All fluff, no substance. Decent night stay although we took the kids their for the pool and like i said, it was very small.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2014
Danny
"Hilton Independence"
The hotel was very close to the interstate which was a plus for us. The room looked nice and the bed was semi comfortable however the air was incredibly dry and the pillows were horrible. The water in the shower also did not get hot but nearly warm. Would probably try one of the other hotels in the area next time.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
"Aging Hilton Garden"
I've stayed in several Hilton Garden hotels. This one has definitely seen it's better days. It's a little on the old side and could use some updates. That said, the staff was super friendly and the room was very comfortable. I was not a fan of the window treatment.... you couldn't close the curtains to keep the sun from beaming in in the morning. The only other issue I really noted was that the parking lot was full of pot holes. So again, this HG hotel is really in need of some TLC, but was in a reasonably good location and was a good price for the stay.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Cheerio
"Could have been better"
This was our "honeymoon" since we got married in Nov and I was disappointed with our room, it was clean but we were unable to close curtains because of the spot light outside our room and ended up using hangers from the closet to clip the heavy curtains so the light wasnt so bright at 2am. Dont know if I will stay here again
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2014
Courtney
"Fantastic staff and customer service!"
The staff saved me with my laundry. The dryer in the laundry room didn't work, so the staff dried and folded my clothes, for free! They had Neutrogena products, Keurig in the room (no charge on the pods!), free internet. All staff was super nice and helpful. Clean and nice and comfortable King room. Had a microwave, and fridge (free water in the fridge). They have a small 'store' downstairs with ice cream, micro meals, etc. Good hair dryer. Very comfy and slept well. Good size desk, lots of plugs and comfy office chair. Fantastic gym with all Precor products.
3 night trip Jan 12, 2014
April
best bed ever!!!
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"Decent hotel close to shopping and entertainment"
The Inn was not extravagant, nice entry, room was decent, bed was disappointing typical motel extremely hard bed. Really not worth the price point even with the discount from this site.
Other trip Dec 19, 2013
We had a false fire alarm pulled by one of the employees. After rushing down 5 flights of stairs we had to ask if there was really a fire or not. Our toliet overflowed & the maintanence man used our clean towels to wipe it up off the floor! He didn't bring a mop or bucket or anything to clean up the overflow. He left the soaked towels in our bath floor. & I had to pick them up & place them in the hall for room service to pick the up the next morning. All this. & only a 2 day stay. The guests around us were so noisy. Never again.
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
"Hilton Garden Inn"
It was fine. A little noisy if you are on the highway side.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Not what I expected from a Hilton"
- I booked 2 adjoining rooms yet was forced to accept one room on the 3rd floor and one room on the 6th floor. - It was 32* that night, yet I had to turn the AC on. - For $110+ per night, you ought to be able to get a free breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
S Wood
Very nice hotel and we were able to get a great deal through expedia. Rooms were very clean and beds were comfy. We didn't try the Buffett breakfast in the morning but the receptionist said it was 8.95. Overall good experience.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
slr
"Quality hotel stay"
Very nice lady at the front desk. Just stayed one night but it was a nice stay.
1 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2013
Josh
"Convenient choice"
Fairly typical for chain but room was very small. Stall was helpful and room was clean. Restaurant on site was very expensive with listed choices but mall was nearby. Lots of chain restaurants were close.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Tx shrink
Overall the stay was good, but for some reason our room wasn't cleaned on Sunday on the web site it said movies could be purchased, but there was no way to do so.
2 night romance trip Sep 21, 2013
Vince
"It could be better."
One of the receptionist was rude " I don't know what you are even talking about." When I asked a question. The shower head leaked badly, put a face towel over it so that water would not spray our faces.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"Short drive to Arrowhead, close to restaurants."
Great customer service at the front desk, they resolved an booking issue with ease.
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2013
Tron
"Lovely hotel, near the historic sites restaurants,"
Excellent staff and service. Rooms are large, beds very comfortable. Very quiet! Great stay!
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"Truman, Frontier Trail, Walt Disney Hometown"
nice
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2013
"Visiting Harry"
Very clean with helpful staff. Central location with many attractions and shopping nearby. Right off highway.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
Everything about the hotel and room were excellent.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Easy to locate. Close to shopping and restaurants."
My wife and I made a weekend trip to Kansas City for a baseball game and some other attractions. We decided to stay in Independence to because of the hotel location. The hotel staff was very friendly and the overall appearance of the hotel was great. The location of the hotel made it easy to shop and eat during our stay. The room was update and clean. My only complaint would be the comfort of the pillows and the bed. I would stay here again if traveling to Independence.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Hank
"Quick Stay"
I only stayed 1 night. I got in late and left pretty early, but things couldn't have been better. The check-in went smoothly and quickly and the room was comfortable and clean. Will definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
Josh
"Good location, decent hotel, uncomfortable bed."
Bed was super uncomfortable. Hard. Both my husband and I woke up sore from the subpar bed - which seemed to be a memory foam type? Other than that the hotel was fine. Decent location - other than the highway traffic I could hear at night.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Jessi
"Frustrated....expected a lot more!"
The hotel looked nice and was in a great location, however the details were very frustrating. The air conditioner in the room was leaking water all over the floor causing the carpet to be soaked (quite a surprise when I got up in the middle of the night). When I notified the front desk the lady shrugged her shoulders and said "yea, sorry about that". That evening when we arrived the cleaning crew had turned off the air conditioner and it was smelled horrible, like a strong mildew smell. The other frustrating thing was that I was going to give my kids (2 and 4) a bath and the tub would not hold water. I wouldn't suggest this hotel to someone else just because there are several other hotels close that you would probably get much better services.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Mike S.
"Independence, MO"
Loved the atmosphere of the place. Excellent location for the reason we visit Kansas City. The rooms were quiet and beds were perfect. The breakfast was amazing and your staff made us feel so welcomed. The only thing we were disappointed with was the housekeeping did not clean our bathroom. When we returned to our room in the evening, the room was cleaned but the bathroom clearly was not. We had to call for towels, etc. That is the only thing that was bad but the staff was over apologetic.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Molly
"Great location! On the walking/ biking trail!!"
Just passing thru from our trip to the Rockies. Waited until last min to find a place for the night....Got a great deal on Expedia and was not disappointed... Bed was a king sleep number mattress... Haven't ever slept that good in a hotel! Room was clean, AC worked really well, staff helpful and courteous. Bonus for us-hotel is located on a 12 mile biking/ running trail....definately would stay again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Dee
Very pleased! Rooms were large and very clean. Hotel is conveniently located in a great area. Would stay here again.
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
"Nice location near shopping."
Hotel was nice, no complaints other than mattress being as soft as the floor.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013