All hotels in San Ysidro, California, United States of America
815 W San Ysidro Blvd, San Ysidro, CA, 92173, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Enjoyed the pool and spa"
The stay was very pleasant, I enjoyed the people, staff and the breakfast that was offered. ......
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Great
"hotel weekend"
nice accommodation for the price
4 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
aurora
"Family friendly, diversity accepted hotel"
Staff is very friendly. It's close to Coronado Island and Mexico border. Family friendly and accepts service dogs. Safe area for all diverse couples and families.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Nice and convenient to the Mx border."
The underside of toilet seat was dirty. Apart from this the place was very nice.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Will stay again"
I enjoyed my one night stay here. The room is spacious, good channels on the TV and it appeared clean. There weren't mini amenities offered (shampoo, conditioner, lotion) but that's minimal. They also offer breakfast -- the best I've been to in a while (waffles, eggs, bacon, cereal, baked goods).
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Right price and more than enough"
Although, the area isn't much, the outlet malls are nearby to keep you busy. The hotel was affordable and convenient to being near the border.
1 night trip Jan 8, 2015
Adam
"Grateful for a peaceful stay."
Just the door key would not work for the work out room. I never got a chance to ask the desk why. Otherwise, all systems were good. The room service and other restaurant menus did not have any vegan selections. But, that only represents about 3% of the public so I guess that is understandable. Thanks for a hotel that has not gone totally insane in the name of maximizing corporate profits.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Darryl
"good"
Great
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
The folks at the front desk were great. Will definitely stay there again. Stayed here to be near the Tijuana National Wildlife Refuge and San Diego Bay National Wildlife Refuge.
2 night trip Dec 28, 2014
"Comfortable room & attentive staff"
We enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and well equipped. Very good breakfast with lots to choose from. We would stay here again.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
dat
"Staff great, facilities less so"
Stayed in room 117. Both beds (there were 2 queens, it was what was available) were soft and lumpy. As always, the TV was spotty, channels 2-6 often unwatchable for snow, and no channel really good. This seems like something they could easily fix, if they really cared to. I've heard them tell guests they would have technician check on TV problems, but this is n ongoing issue from months ago, and they don't seem to care about fixing it. Staff is pleasant and congenial and helpful. I like the location and the staf, but this was my least comfortable stay.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Phillip
"Home away from home"
I have stayed a number of times at this Best Western and always enjoy my stay. The staff is well trained and courteous and the room gives you as much comfort as you can ask for on the road. Also, their breakfasts are well worth it.
3 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
Very comfortable beds, clean and organized. Great customer service and good food for breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Saila
"weekend getaway"
Excellent customer service, the only problem was that our key did not opened the door and it took them about 20 min. to send someone to help. Clean, quiet and family friendly. We will stay there again.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Rosario
"nice stay"
We stayed 3 nights here and were pleased overall. It is just off I-5 and about 2 miles from the border. Everything was pleasant.
Mr. M.
"Stay"
Clean big rooms. Quiet and only 2 miles to border.
"Best Western stay"
I did not like the bed it was very uncomfortable and the shower would alternate between icy cold to lukewarm and would not stay here again!
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Great location close to freeway."
Stayed three nights and enjoyed every one. Very comfortable room and very clean. Friendly and pleasant staff. Great breakfast. Close to the freeway, yet quiet. Very easy to find from the freeway. It was a good base to explore San Diego from.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Great for Sleep Train Amphitheater"
Great place to stay if you are going to a concert at Sleep Train Amphitheater. Uber to venue for $10!!
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Excellent Hotel at a Good Price"
Service was excellent. They helped me with a late check-out. The hotel seems new. The only problem to me was its location...toooo far away from everything. Just close to the Mexican border.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Very clean room, nice service, nice stay overall.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"excellent"
I will come back again.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Tony
"roach"
It was OK just had 1 problem when I took a shower in the morning there was a huge roach on the shower curtain and it freaked me out.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Marc
"Lost in San Ysidro!"
Difficult to find your motel at nite coming so. on US 5
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
robert n
"Excellent Experience as always"
This is about my 5th time stay at this hotel...the staff is always friendly.....I am always able to get joining rooms....beds and rooms are clean....beds are comfy. Kids love the pool
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Nice hotel; nice pool/hot tub area, good breakfast"
My boyfriend and I were satisfied with our stay here. It was the first hotel we stayed at in CA, and we were a little turned off by the layout where all rooms connect to outside and you need to go outside to get to front desk, breakfast, and pool. However, this seems to be pretty typical for this area and warmer climates in general (unless you spend a lot more money). The staff was friendly and helpful (they recommended a great "hole-in-the-wall restaurant that we loved)! The area is nicer than other places in San Ysidro, and seemed relatively safe. Pool and hot tub area was clean and pretty with all the palm trees (pool is a bit small). Breakfast was pretty good, they had various options (cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, pastries, fruit, hard-boiled eggs, waffles, coffee, milk, juice). Rooms were decent sized, had microwave and fridge, and the tv was nice. We didn't like that there was a window in the bathroom. There is a Carl's Jr. next door that's open 24 hours, for those of you who get hungry late at night.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Ashley
"Blake Shelton Concert Stay"
I was very pleased with the staff and the room. The only complaint I have is the choice to power wash the upstairs walk which in turn got my freshly washed car filthy dirty with water spots and dirt from the power washer. Why they would do this on a weekend with a parking lot full of cars is beyond my understanding.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Satisfactory"
The staff was very welcoming and check in was quick. The room was uninspiring, but the beds were comfortable. I appreciated that the shower head was tall enough for me at 6'2". There was a simple pump soap dispenser for a combo hair and body wash in the shower. The children appreciated the variety of channels available on the flat screen TV. The continental breakfast was standard fair and acceptable.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
Patrick
It was a nice experience; the hotel was near all the places that my family and I wanted to visit, like Tijuana, great shopping centers and restaurants.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Nice, quite hotel close to boarder crossing"
Nice and quite area. Restaurant and fast food places on the same lot. Hotel was booked, which made for a crowded breakfast room. We shared a table with other guest, but had a nice conversation with them.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Lupe
"Great hotel, very comfortable"
I have stayed here before and every time its good experience. This time it was a little different. The room was very clean And comfortable, the bed was perfect and gave me a good night sleep. The room did have some upgrades but it still needs a little work, the carpet, desk and couch needs to be a little more modern. The hotel offers free breakfast, unfortunately I like to sleep in so I don't have a review on it. I did have 2 complaints, when I was taking a shower only cold water came out of the shower head and hot water thru the faucet. Room service wanted to clean my room a few hours before my check out time which did annoyed me because I was sleeping. But overall was happy with my stay again.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
julio
Excellent
3 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
"Nice Hotel near border"
Very nice place to stay. Very close to Mexico border.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Pramod
I have stayed here more than once, and everyone is very friendly and very attentive.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Nice hotel surprisingly quiet so close to hwy."
Clean, quiet and convenient location close to gas station, restaurant, and hwy. Good value for the money even the breakfast was decent except for the small room it was in, could not get a seat and had to eat outside standing.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Typical Best Western next to two restaurants and f"
Very nice and clean. Good wifi and good TV. Minimal continental breakfast.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Good place to stay good location. Not too impressed with the continental breakfast. Too crowded not enough variety.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Me like!"
Rooms are clean the staff is excellent and yes i would do it again!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"In a room Far Far Away..."
I was in room 239. Far from everything. Could be good for one hiding from civilization, maybe... The bathroom was awkwardly small, the door seemed to take up all the room. Had to shut the door to do anything, which with 2 people might be appropriate, but since i was alone, was just awkward. Rest of room was fine. Very clean. What is with these King size beds!? They don't have sheets to fit them? I am fine with Queen size, but they were all taken. Not awful but not great.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Phillip
Everything was to my expectations. The room was clean and the service was great.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"I will stay here again!"
I like the location & clean room, affordable prices too.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Norma
"Midway Tour"
The room and hotel staff were fine. However, the Breakfast Area room was to small for the number of people staying at the hotel. The pool was scheduled to open at 9 am but did not because they were just starting to clean it and did not finish till 10:30 am.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Decent size shower/bathroom Nice size room"
Good clean room and close to downtown san diego. Swimming pool was clean and jacuzzi
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
luis
"Ok for at few nights"
Rooms are ok for this type of hotel. Clean and working well. Breakfast is caotic Way to small a ROM for this size of hotel - but the staff is doing what the Can to keep up and refilling the buffet. The area is noting special and it can be hard to find A good place to eat.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
Morten Froulund
We spent several days at an upscale hotel on the waterfront in San Diego. The rate at that hotel rose from $165 a night midweek to $370 a night on the weekend. We needed a clean, comfortable room for our last night in the area, a Friday. We found the Americana Inn online and took a chance. It paid off in spades as this hotel was updated with beautiful rooms and comfortable beds. The staff was professional and courteous and the grounds immaculate. Also, access to the freeway was super easy and allowed us to get back to San Diego for activities in very little time. Next time we will skip the luxury brand and book with this Best Western. I only ranked the photos on the website a 6 due to the fact that the property was so much nicer than shown in the pics. The Best Western Americana Inn in San Ysidro is a gem.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"I was pleased with the stay."
Everything was great or better than expected. The only problem was there was no in-room safe like the Hotels.com website promised. Hotel management allowed me to keep my valuables up front in the main office with them though. Staff or Housekeeping were nice people.
6 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
Don
When reservations made promised first floor rooms because 80 year old man has both knees replaced and one ankle replaced making stairs very hard other room one person had led cut off also making stairs hard final second day one room on first floor was given to us the second room AC unit did not work called front desk was told some one would be right up second day I fixed it my self than told front desk they seemed no to care just saied ok was visiting son in Navy and told his friends to not use this hotel for them and family
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Dan Naugle
"Bad Breakfast"
We booked two rooms in what was a well maintained hotel. Rooms clean updated good people at the front desk. The only thing I have to gripe about is the breakfast! Went to have breakfast and only to find toast, juice, coffee, cereal. This was not even a continental breakfast, we ask to lady in charge of the breakfest room for waffle batter told us it did not work my daughter came in seprate and asked the same question and was told she was to late only waffles for the first hour. Wow this was a good hotel but with the hole breakfast thing gave a lower marking for our family.!
2 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Cordova Family
"very satisfied"
very clean and nice for a bestwestern
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
paul g
"Free breakfast"
The rooms are decent, and the beds were comfortable. Free breakfast, including waffles was a highlight if our stay.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014