All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
2410 Music Valley Drive, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.6
"Cheap"
The breakfast offered is a joke. Couple muffins and fruit cups. TV shut off automatically every hour and a half.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Horrible. Dirty."
Hairs in the bathtub. Stains on the sheets. Trash on the floor. Dirty towel on the shower hook. Mattresses like granite slabs. Had to seek out towels, shower mat towel and wash clothes...not additional ones, just enough for my husband, myself and my daughter to bathe. Tiny, flat pillows. Terribly unhealthy "continental breakfast"! Would NEVER recommend to anyone!
"Good area"
Well when we first got there we had no toilet paper and room looked half way clean
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
melisa
"A 70's throwback"
It was a no-frills hotel. Simple for an area with fancy hotels! Good value!
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
"Basic room near Opryland Hotel."
Friendly, helpful staff. Clean room. 3rd floor but they do have an elevator. Basic room. Staff gave me good directions how to get to the convention at Opryland Hotel.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Nicky
"Nice economical hotel"
The Fiddler's Inn is a nice economical place to stay while in Nashville. It's an older hotel, and I'm not suggesting you book your honeymoon here, but it's a clean comfortable hotel at a VERY reasonable price. It was within easy walking distance of the Opryland Hotel where my convention was being held. In addition, they had access to a very reasonably price shuttle that ran hourly to downtown Nashville.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
TNrick
The facility was clean and the room had a fresh clean scent. The sheets and towels were nice too. I had a very restful sleep. However, the complimentary breakfast was a huge disappointment when compared to most other places in this price range.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Nashville"
Hotel was old, staff was good.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Faith
"Fiddler Inn"
Staff was great but the room could have been cleaner and the towels and sheets were rough and could use fabric softener
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
eyh
"Get what you pay for..."
Get what you pay for. It's a old not so clean motel. Came in town last minute and it was during a concert weekend so all the nicer hotels were book. I wouldn't stay here again
3 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Jerry
"Never Again..."
When we arrived at the hotel we had a twenty minute wait while the clerk helped all of the employees with paychecks. We were given a room and when we got to that room, it had not been cleaned from the occupants who had left that day. We were given another room of which we had to go get the key for and then that room had still not been properly cleaned. The counter was not wiped and there were cup rings on the dresser. The shower would not stay warm, it went from burn your skin hot to freezing cold. Not at all what we expected.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Jackie
"Budget Saver"
Good hotel, great location, excellent value
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
larry
"Nice cheaper Hotel close to Opryland hotel."
Very nice and pleasant staff members! They cancelled our last night without any hassle and gave us a name to contact if Expedia gave us any problem not crediting my card. Will go back again!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Very easy stay"
Good location and friendly, helpful staff.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Clean. Room not cleaned. Told come to office to get clean towels. Had no clean face cloths. Light bulbs out. No outlet on each side of bed. Had to reach behind head of bed to use outlet. Breakfast area clean. Hostess very nice.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Kat
Staff failed to mention where continental breakfast was.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Room needed major cleaning."
People were nice and sheets were clean, but the floor was disgusting. There were chewed sunflower seeds all over the floor when we came in and trash. It looked like the floor wasn't cleaned at all.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Not happy"
I was disappointed in the motel, but I think we were put in the old part of the motel. We were also told that no one told them we were bringing out dog. Were they telling me a tale or did someone on your end not give them the info
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Not a good hotel"
Hotel rooms in very bad shape would never stay there again shabby 2 of the 4 lamps had no bulbs a partial roll of TP no other there
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"Worth it!"
Great location and very friendly staff. The hotel is a bit older and could use some upgrading but if you are looking to save money and be close to the Opry Land area this is the place to be.
4 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Joshua
"Stay away!"
This was a the worst motel of our trip. When we arrived there was a dirty towel hanging on the back of the door. We ran out of toilet paper late on the first night. Switched to using tissues. Ran out of those also. Called the front desk that told me I could come get more. I told her she needed to send someone to our room with it. The next morning had to call and remind them because they had not come by 10(ish). Bugs in the room. The staff threw away some of my souvenirs. Overall nasty. Staff seemed as if we were bothering them. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Unhappy Guest
"Fair"
Acceptable but not the best choice for a stay in this area.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Annie
"not up to my standards"
not up to my standards
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Very close to where I visited"
Very satisfied. will certainly stay again when in the area.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Bobby
"Dirty.and really didn't care!"
Checked in and the room had a non-functioning toilet that had 4 half-smoked cigarettes floating around in it. When my daughter and I approached the front desk to ask about a repair, or another room, it was as if we were an inconvenience. I would not stay here again.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Older very clean and nice motel close."
Good experience. I like this motel. Good location close to where I need to be to conduct my business.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Perfect stay."
From check in to check out - it could not have been more perfect. The staff was wonderful, the room was very clean, and the price and location was perfect. Will definitely use this hotel again.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Wayne
"Old school"
Tv on a floor stand. level with bed. Very snowy, most channels poor signal. No microwave or fridge. This place needs a makeover and upgraded.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Ronnie
Very old, our room smelled like it was DOUSED with cigarette smoke, small, horrible staff (very unwelcoming at check in), the headboard had fallen from the wall and was left behind the bed, outlets were caved in and nothing would stay plugged in. HOWEVER, the bed was comfortable and i would possibly stay again.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
D & M
"Very used hotel!!!"
Hotel is very older and could use some updating. Bathroom has been remodeled awhile ago and was not bad. Sheet had some stains so we slept in the other bed. Overall, we only used for sleeping so were able to handle it. Would look for a different hotel next most definately.
3 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2014
kathy
very nice stay, staff was friendly and helpful, considering a return trip to Nashville
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Hotel close to Opry Mills"
The web site mentioned a continental breakfast. If it existed I could not find it. The floors apparently had not been vacuumed as there was some kind of dried berry scattered about the room. Also the hotel staff was not very friendly.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Dont stay here"
The room smelled. There were dirty linens in the bathroom. The carpet was filthy
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Nice hotel near Gaylord Hotel and Entertainment"
I only have one complaint and that is the breakfast bar needs to have more of a selection. There was only muffins and honey buns. I would suggest maybe a waffle iron/self cook or a selection of cereal and fruits
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Sib
"Hotel close to everything"
The check-in was wonderful. The employee was more than gracious and found us a better room for the same rate. Close to the places we wanted to see. Our check-in gal suggested a restaurant for us to go to and it was wonderful. Even had entertainment.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Jackie
Don't like doors to the outside! Room was stuffy. Great location! Right beside Cracker Barrell.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Did not make beds on the second day. Front desk very nice. When I complain she enter into a log book.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Excellent location"
Easy access to entertainment and relaxed dining. The rooms are clean though a bit worn. For the price, the location is hard to beat. Walking distance from plenty of live music choices, and easy navigation to down town sights.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Tori
"Fun stay"
Clean, close location to Tanger Mall, and inexpensive. I would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Vivian
"Only stay again if I lost a bet"
Dirty room. BUGS! not roaches thank goodness, but bugs. Hair in the sink.Hair in the tub, bugs (yes again) spiders/webs in window. Well NEVER stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Bethany
"No Housekeeping done!!"
The room was fine BUT IT DID NOT GET MAID SERVICE!!! I came back at 5:30pm to a DIRTY ROOM!!!!! Called front desk they could not do anything as "Housekeeping has already left" got a few towels.....at checkout it was mentioned again and was NOT offered anything but for the Manager to call me and figure out something to do....still waiting for a call back!!
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
"Filthy room"
We did not actually stay here as the room was so incredibly filthy. The toilet seat was broken, there was hair all over the bathroom floor, dust covering everything below knee level in the room, gunk all over the tv remote, stains on the sheets, food on the rug, clearly not even vacuumed. So disgusted we stayed somewhere else. Best part was the hotel staff didn't seem surprised when we told them about the condition of the room. Obviously they've heard it before. Will not recommend anyone stay here.
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Peggy
"Quick trip to Nashville..."
Rooms were very difficult to find for the weekend I was going to be in Nashville so I ended up booking a smoking room which I generally would not. The ladies at the front desk gave me a room which wasn't bad. There was a slight smoky odor but using the fan took care of that. The facility is an older motel Our room was clean but the rooms definitely need to be updated as well as the mattresses. The mattress was not very comfortable for a person with back issues. The 2 ladies we met in the breakfast room were both very friendly. The area was clean and the food and supplies were restocked and never empty. The front desk ladies were helpful when I had questions and also apologetic when my room was not cleaned. They provided fresh towels when I requested them. They answered questions that I had on the area. The hotel served our purpose for a short visit but I would not enjoy a longer stay there. The
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Sandy
"Close to Grand Ole Oprey"
Needs to be updated. Our room was clean but the carpet was thin and the cement floor was very rough. We had clean towels and supplies every day of our stay. The employees where all very nice and friendly.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Get what you pay for..."
Only could bare one night stay. The beds were so uncomfortable and the chairs in the room were stained. No other hotels available in Nashville due to conventions. Will prepare next time
3 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
"Ok in a pinch"
Everything around was booked, so i paid way too much for this place. Its only worth about $50 per night. Its old, rundown, but fairly clean. The rooms smell, and the breakfast is the bare minimum.
3 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Vincent
"good place for the price"
the room was clean and the hotel is close to the Gaylord Hotel that i needed to go for the Conference. the room was big enough and convenient.staffs were very kind and polite. the shuttle was always on time :)
3 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
Mahtab
"Not good if you need an internet access"
Good location, but virtually missing internet connection..Checked with other guests.. It took sometimes even 20 minutes to gen on-line, and you cannot keep connection longer that a minute or two (!). I wish they simply say no internet.. I would not be trying at all:) Vending machines operate only on banknotes (return coins, but do not accept them).. some small annoying details like that...
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Jan
Hotel in a great location to Opryland, but was old. The room smelled smoky even though it was non-smoking.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"not such a great deal"
We were locked out 3 times. Key had to be reprogrammed.. room wasnt cleaned ..no clean towels. Unable to get tickets for a concert like we were told on phone. Unable to use discount .we were put in back part. Front part of hotel was nicer
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014